Subject: FVWM: stay on top toggle?

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:09:25 -0700

using fvwm 2.2.5

  is there an action to StaysOnTop style?

  there is Stycky style and Stick actio0n/command, there is StaysOnTop
style but I can't find any command/action to make particular (focused)
window to stay on top. Is it possible?

  TIA

	erik
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:15:19 +0200

> window to stay on top. Is it possible?

Using 2.2.x you have to change the style of the window and
recapture it with RecaptureWindow.  In 2.3.x you can simply use
the Layer command.  The normal window layer is 4 and the
StaysOnTop layer is 6:

  Layer 0 4

or

  Layer 0 6

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].