Subject: FVWM: this is big one!! come now!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:58:37 +0900

◈◈◐ 확인 안하시면 반드시 기필코 후회합니다. ◐◈◈

당신의 운명을 바꿀수 있는 이시대 마지막 기회입니다....

http://superjjang.wo.to/ 방문하시면 자세히 나와 있습니다...

서두르십시요...1주일안에 모든것이 결정 납니다...

PRE-LAUNCHING WORLDWIDE JULY 1ST

PHOENIX, ARIZONA U.S.A. BASED COMPANY HAS CREATED THE MOST POWERFUL 
AND PROFITABLE ONE CARD SOLUTION IN THE WORLD! 
  
THIS IS AN ENTREPRENEURS DREAM THAT IS CREATING THE MOST PHENOMENAL 
WORLDWIDE EXPLOSION NEVER SEEN BEFORE, WITH ANY PRODUCT, IN THE  
DIRECT SALES INDUSTRY 
  
You're About To Discover The Most Exciting and Built-To-Last 
Opportunity That Will Enable You To Earn More Money QUICKLY, 
GLOBALLY and Keep It Coming For 

The Rest Of Your Life!! 

sine up page : http://globalteam.wo.to/

welcome!! my site!!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].