Subject: FVWM: MoneyR... (Opportunity of earnings) (Возможность заработка!)

From: implast <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:41:54 +0300

Hello,

      Thank you for giving attention to this message.

The work is connected with processing and sending of electronic mail.

You can make up your own flexible schedule (we offer full-time and
part-time job). You can work at any time, which is convenient for you,
at home or at office. For the work you need the computer connected to
the Internet with the functions of sending the electronic messages.

You will earn from $ 900 up to $ 4.000 working for 7-14 hours per week. 

The income will make more than $ 9.000 if you work 30 and more hours
per week in the Internet monthly.

Everything depends on your diligence and desire.

To receive the further instructions write to the following e-mail
address: [email-masked]. 

In the column Subject write "Report". 

In the message write: " I▓d like to get the further instructions■
and do not forget to write your e-mail. The detailed information
will be sent to you, and all the questions will be answered.

P.S. This letter is not a spam. If you are not interested in it,
simply remove and forget about it, it will not be sent to you again.

If this letter has caused you any inconveniences, accept
my deep apologies!!!

I wish you success!

(Cyrillic KOI8-R)

Благодарю Вас за то, что Вы уделили внимание этому сообщению.

Вам предлагается работа по свободному графику (полная или частичная
занятость), связанная с обработкой и отправкой электронной почты.
Вы можете работать в любое удобное для Вас время дома или в офисе. Для
работы Вам  необходим ПК, доступ в Интернет с функциями отправки
электронных сообщений.

 Проводя за компьютером 7-14 часов в неделю, Вы будете зарабатывать от
$900 до  $4.000. Работая 30 и больше часов в неделю в Интернете Ваш
ежемесячный доход составит более $9.000.

Главное - всё зависит от Вашего трудолюбия и желания.

Для получения дальнейших инструкций напишите мне по адресу:
[email-masked] . В графе Тема укажите Report. В сообщении напишите:
"Прошу выслать дальнейшие инструкции и не забудьте указать свой Email. Вам
будет выслана вся подробная информация, будут даны исчерпывающие ответы на
все интересующие Вас вопросы.

 P.S. Это письмо не есть наглый и надоедливый спам. Если Вас это
предложение не заинтересовало, то просто удалите и забудте о нем,
больше оно к Вам не прийдет.
Если это письмо причинило Вам какие либо неудобства, то примите мои
глубокие извинения!!!

БОЛЬШИХ ВАМ УСПЕХОВ!!!

-- 
Best regards,
Aleksei K.                           mailto:[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].