Subject: FVWM: Kisok over FVWM

From: "Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:30:53 +0100

Hi,

thanks very much Dominik Vogt. We are working with 2.2.4 realease, so I
followed your instructions for the given version...

I works OK, I have set in my .fvwm2rc the following options:

Style * ClickToFocus
GlobalOpts ClickToFocusDoesntRaise

I was a little afraid, because the window for the video is usually killed
by the main app (i.e., main window) and yoou told me that the FvwmCommand
"Next..." could be problematic... but till now it seems to work ok... I did
not even need to install the FvwmCommandS module, neither call "Next" or
"Layer" command from the shell...

If anybody needs more explanations about my problem and how did I solve (ok,
in fact it was Dominik Vogt the one who gave me the solution, THANKS A LOT),
just tell me...

Best regards

Miguel Ángel
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].