Subject: FVWM: Re: Web site down

From: "Tim Freedom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:25:55 -0700

Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Just for everyone's information, the unprecedented flooding
>in Houston due to the (remnants of) tropical storm Allison
>had us under water (in some cases, more than twelve feet of
>water).  My building, which houses the fvwm.org servers, wil
>  have no power for another ten weeks.
>
>We have relocated the servers and are up and running in
>temporary space elsewhere on campus.
>
>  - J<

Since we're on the topic, should we start thinking of having
fvwm.org "mirrors" elsewhere (in the world) ?

/tim
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].