Subject: FVWM: About swallowing asfsm

From: Fabio Stumbo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:02:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I have a little problem: I installed the 2.3.32 version of fvwm
(en attendant 2.4 ... ;-) and I discovered that with this version there is
no way to have asfsm by FvwmButtons: it just stay on one side, out of the
buttons panel.
Is this a general problem, or is it just my configuration?
Of course, in my fvwm2rc i converted the Buttons configuration in the new
format.

I also had another (very minor) problem: fvwmevent doesn't play any sound
when I use raise/lower with a key, or even clicking on the window bar,
whereas it still play the usual sound when I raise/lower using tha
taskbar. Any hints?

Thanks a lot

Fabio

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].