Subject: FVWM: Request for permission to use a screenshot

From: editorial <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:03:48 +0100

From:
John Watson
Project Editor
Design Revolution
30 West Drive
Brighton
East Sussex BN2 2GE
United Kingdom
Email: [email-masked]

14 May 2001

Website: www.fvwm.org

Email: [email-masked]

Hello fvwm

Request for permission to use a screenshot

We are currently working on a series of highly illustrated computer-related
books for the publishers Dorling Kindersley. The titles range from
step-by-step guides for applications such as Word and Excel, to general
guides for using a PC.

One of the titles in progress at the moment is "Linux: An Introduction" and,
as an example of a desktop window manager, we would like to include one of
the screenshots from your screenshot pages. The one we would like to use was
submitted by Paul E. Johnson, and I¹ve mailed him for his permission to use
the screenshot as well.

We will naturally credit your organization, and I would be grateful if you
could grant us permission to use the screenshot in the book.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible because the
production of the book is almost complete.

Thanks for your attention

John Watson

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:22:28 -0400

> Thanks for your attention

Provided Paul has no objection, I don't think we do either.
Note that fvwm is a cooperative effort of the fvwm-workers.
We all read this list.  If you don't get an objection from anyone
on this list in a day or two, its safe to assume none of us object.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].