Subject: FVWM: question about shifting focus with mouse pointer...

From: Amit Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:20:41 -0400

Hello All,
    I am a new user of FVWM and i would like to configure my desktop
with "Click to focus" style rather than focus following the mouse
pointer, Also Is there a way to make ALT+TAB switch focus between window
and bring the relevent window in front (Similar to MS Windows)????

Thanks in advance,
Amit Kumar.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:54:10 +0000

> and bring the relevent window in front (Similar to MS Windows)????

Add these lines to your .fvwm2rc file:

  Style "*" ClickToFocus
  Key Tab A M WindowList Root c c NoDeskSort

Please note, that in 2.2.x versions the line defining Alt-Tab does not
work on systems (like mine) where Tab generates ISO_Left_Tab. This is
fixed in 2.3.12.

Regards,
Mikhael.