Subject: FVWM: Earn $17000 with fun and easy method

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 02:25:52

WOW!! READ THIS: If you need to make a few thousand dollars 
REALLY FAST, then please take a moment to read this simple 
program I am sharing with you.

You DO NOT have to send $5 to five people, buy their reports or 
recipes
or anything like that. Nor will you have to invest more money 
later to
get things going.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO. Complete 
it in one hour and you will never forget the day you first 
received it.

The following is a plan to benefit you and your future. BE 
PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Read the 
following and you will agree this is a very exciting opportunity. 
Only invest a little bit of time, and your reward could mean 
thousands of dollars! Good luck!

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!! With two hours of work I have made over 
US$11,000 in the last three weeks..and my investment was just 
$5!!! I LOVE IT!
Thank you 11,000 x's! Julie M. St. Louis

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES $10,000 IN TWO
WEEKS SOUND? Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait 
for the
others to start working. One hour of work to get started and no 
mailing
lists!

*****************************************************************
******
Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club This service is 100% legal 
(Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 
1341, or Title
18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal 
regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a 
product or service must be exchanged for money received)
*****************************************************************
*******

Here's How It Works Unlike many other programs, this three level 
program is more realistic and much, much faster. Because it is so 
easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH AND VERY 
FAST, and you will see results in two weeks or less! Just in time 
for next month's bills! You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or 
more as in other programs). You should also send them to people 
who send you their programs because they know these programs work 
and they are already believers in the system! Besides,this 
program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE! Even 
if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a 
favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and 
takes a very small investment. It will pay off long before other 
letters even begin to trickle in! Just give ONE person a $5 gift. 
That's all! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you 
will have US$10,000 in your bank account!

Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, 
this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE!  Just one (1) US$5 
bill. That's your investment!!!
*****************************************************************
*******
Follow These Simple Instructions:

1) On a blank sheet of paper write "Please add me to your mailing 
list." 
Write your name and address clearly and include your email 
address for future mailings and courtesy follow ups. Fold it 
around a US$5 and send
it to the FIRST name on the list (#1). Only the first person on 
the list gets your name and a five dollar gift.

2) Retype only the list, removing the FIRST (#1) NAME FROM THE 
LIST. Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list 
in the THIR(#3)position.

3) Send out 20 copies of this letter. NOTE: by sending this 
letter via EMAIL, the response time is much faster, and you save 
the expenses of
envelopes, stamps, and copying services. Consider this, MILLIONS 
of people surf the internet everyday, all day, all over the 
world! Fifty thousand new people get on the internet every month! 
An excellent source of names is the people who send you other 
programs and the names listed on the letter they send you. Your 
contact source is UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind to think of all 
the possibilities! Mail, or should I say Email, your letter 
TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of your time. THAT'S IT!

To send your newsletter by Email:
1) Go to "edit" and select all
2) Go to "edit" and "copy"
3) Start (compose) a new Email message
4) Address your Email and Subject blocks
5) Go to "edit" and "paste"

After you have pasted this article to your new Email, delete the 
old header and footer (Subject, Date, To, From, Ect.) Now you can 
edit the
names and addresses with ease. I recommend deleting the top name, 
adding your name and address to the bottom of the list, then 
simply changing the numbers.
*****************************************************************
*******

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your name reaches the first 
position in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your 
gifts. The gifts
will be sent to you by 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself, who 
are willing to invest US$5 and one hour to receive US$10,000 in 
cash. That's all! There will be a total of US$10,000 in US$5 
bills in your mailbox in two weeks. US$10,000 for one hours work! 
I think it's WORTH IT, don't you? GO AHEAD--TRY IT. IT'S US$5! 
EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF 
YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

TRUE STORY -- Cindy Allen writes: I ran this gift summation four 
times lastyear. The first time I received over $7,000 in cash in 
less than two weeks and over $10,000 in cash in the next three 
times I ran it. I can't begin to tell you how great it feels not 
to have to worry about money anymore! I thank God for the day I 
received this letter! It has truly changed my life! Don't be 
afraid to make gifts to strangers they'll come back to you in 
ten-fold. So, let's keep it going and help each other out in 
these tough and uncertain times.

CAN I DO IT AGAIN?
OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured for everyone to send 
only 20 letters each. However, you are certainly not limited to 
20. Mail out
as many as you can.  Every 20 letters you send has a return of 
$10,000 or more. If you can mail forty, sixty, eighty, or 
whatever, GO FOR IT!
THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT. Each time 
you run this program, just follow steps 1 thru 3 and everyone on 
your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is! Besides, 
there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to 
the printer or copier, and you can do it again and again with 
your regular groups or gifters, or start up a new group.  Why 
not? It beats working! Each time you receive an MLM offer, 
respond with this letter! Your name will climb to the number one 
position at dizzying rates.  Follow the simple instructions, and 
above all,PLEASE PLAY FAIR. That's the key to this programs 
success. Your name must run the full gamut on the list to produce 
the end results. Sneaking your name higher up on the list WILL 
NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the other 
people who have worked hard and have earned the right to be 
there.  So please, play by the rules and the $$$ will come to 
you!

MAIL YOUR LETTERS TODAY
$$$ Together we will prosper! $$$ GOOD LUCK!!!
*****************************************************************
******

1. Ashish Agarwal, 6126 71st Street, 1st Floor, Middle Village, 
NY-11379, USA

2. T.Y., PO Box 629, Hamilton Grange Sta., New York, NY 
10031-9998, USA

3. G.S. Ferguson, 5261 S. 157th Plaza #144 Omaha, NE  68135 USA

*****************************************************************
******
Wishing you the best in all you do! You probably don't believe 
this will
work, but if you don't try it you will never know. That's the way 
I felt.
Try it. You won't be sorry.

 

 
 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].