Subject: FVWM: What you have been waiting for

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:31:28

WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!! 
_________________________________________________________________ Dear Friend, You can earn 
$46,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem impossible? Read on for details (no, 
there is no "catch")... _________________________________________________________________ "AS 
SEEN ON NATIONAL TV" Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've been reading 
about in the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly 
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described below, 
to see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not the program 
was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no laws prohibiting 
the participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless 
and fun way to make some extra money at home. The results of this show has been truly remarkable. 
So many people are participating that those involved are doing, much better than ever before. 
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of 
lately. You will understand once you experience it. "HERE IT IS BELOW" 
_________________________________________________________________________ *** Print This Now For 
Future Reference *** The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a 
look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If you would like to make at least $46,000 
in less than 90 days! Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING 
OPPORTUNITY. It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best 
of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe that someday 
you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the 
instructions, and your dreams will come true. This multi-level e-mail order marketing program 
works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. Email is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this 
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be 
doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this action!!! MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has 
finally gained respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both 
Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods 
and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a 
Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 millionaires in the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000) made 
their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people 
become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing. You may have heard this story before, 
but over the summer Donald Trump (A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) 
made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost 
everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a 
good network marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He 
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you 
are all sitting out there!" With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct 
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made by people you introduce 
to the business. Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or money 
once and getting paid again and again and again. In network marketing, it also means getting paid 
for the work of others. This program is currently being utilized in more than 50 different 
countries across the world. The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my 
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and study to it. 
My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the past twelve years 
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open 
my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my 
family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I 
just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my 
family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am 
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!! 
In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to receiving this program 
I had been sending away for INF0RMATION on various business opportunities. All of the programs I 
received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to 
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work or 
not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to 
write a book to make it! But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I 
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR 
THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't 
believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, 
without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would 
at least get my money back. But like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little 
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the US Post Office 
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program 
was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT." Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It 
cost me about $15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any 
money for printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via 
e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, 
but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me. In 
less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 
26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 
WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $46,000 in 90 
days was done. By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE 
AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. 
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL." Well, I had 
196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my 
e-mailing of 100,000, I received $42,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts 
and bought a much needed new car. Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE 
YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you 
must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different 
place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you 
must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make 
$46,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate 
in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If 
you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial security. 
If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was, or you want to start 
your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! Sincerely, Johnathon Rourke 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: By the time you have read the enclosed 
program and reports, you should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could 
not have been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable 
business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same things 
that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It 
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had 
been with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... 
because many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies 
than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested 
wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save or invest, 
were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE 
POOR GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or 
"get rich", inflation will see to that. You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you 
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." 
You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point 
out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for 
this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after 
sending out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have several offices that make this and several other 
programs here and over seas. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any 
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to 
everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more...and 
your name will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! "THINK ABOUT IT" Before you 
delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY 
THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out 
the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of 
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your 
first orders come in. IT WORKS! Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL 
MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$ INSTRUCTIONS: This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% 
EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $46,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you 
say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly 
legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level 
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Because of 
the global nature of the internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners 
from all over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL 
AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in 
your own home, store or office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere. 
This is what you MUST do: 1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below(you can't sell them if 
you don't order them). a. For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU 
ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the 
person whose name appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON 
YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! b. When you place your order, make sure you order 
each of the five reports. You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your 
computer and resell them. c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five 
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of 
people who will order them from you. 2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is instructed 
below in steps "a" through "g" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you 
understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, 
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work. a. Look below for the listing 
of available reports. b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this advertisement and 
REM0VE the name and address under REPORT #5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no 
doubt counting their $46,000! Also, change the name of the company, the address, and the REM0VE 
e-mail address on the top of this document to your own. c. Move the name and address under REPORT 
#4 down to REPORT #5. d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. e. Move the 
name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3. f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 
down to REPORT #2. g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. Please make sure you 
copy every name and address ACCURATELY! 3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list 
of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this 
letter. Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $25). You 
obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE! To assist you with marketing 
your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable 
marketing INF0RMATION which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads and much, much more. In addition you will be provided with INF0RMATION on Internet 
Marketing Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the premiere internet 
marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum where internet marketers from all 
over the world can exchange ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of this 
club are provided free internet marketing tools and services for the 
Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer. They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 
1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will provide you with hundreds of free 
resources which include: How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in search 
engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into AOL and CompuServe, how to market your 
products on newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and 
much more. There are two primary methods of building your downline: METHOD #1: SENDING BULK 
E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you 
and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing 
receives a 0.3% response. Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people 
will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this 
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3% response, that is only 6 orders for REPORT 
#1. Those 6 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 12,000. Out of those 
0.3%, 36 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 36 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 
72,000. The 0.3% response to that is 216 orders for REPORT #3. Those 216 send out 2,000 programs 
each for a 432,000 total. The 0.3% response to that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. Those 1,296 
send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,592,000 total. The 0.3% response to that is 7,776 orders for 
REPORT #5. That's 7,776 $5 bills for you, CASH!!! Your total income in this example is$30 + $180 
+ $1,080+ $6,480 + $38,880 for a total of $46,650!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT 
OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK 
FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. 
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to participate in this 
is practically nothing. You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!! 
REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell you where to obtain free 
bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists and show you how to send out 1,000,000 
e-mails for free. METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 1. Advertising on the 'Net is 
very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide 
to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6 people to 
participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a 
larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline 
members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below. 1st level--your 6 members 
with $5 ($5 x 6).......................$30 2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 
36)...................$180 3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216)............ $1,080 4th 
level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)........ $6,480 5th level-6 members from those 1,296 
($5 x 7,776)... .$38,880 
.....................................................................................$46,650 
_________________________________________________________________________ Remember friends, this 
assumes that the people who participate only recruit 6 people each. Think for a moment what would 
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Many people will get 100's of participants! THINK 
ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. 
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail 
THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise 
until they receive the report! 
_________________________________________________________________________ AVAILABLE REPORTS 
_________________________________________________________________________ *** Order Each REPORT 
by NUMBER and NAME *** Notes: ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (US CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT CHECKS NOT 
ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping 
it in at least two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & 
name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address. 
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW: ______________________________________________________ 
REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet" ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 
Rick stewart  275 Great oaks trail, wadsworth,OH 44281
______________________________________________________ REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending 
Bulk E-mail on the Internet" ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: Charity Putney 800 W. Sheridan Rd. Lansing, MI 
48906 __________________________________________________ REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel 
Marketing on the Internet" ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: Ferrall Burgett 669 Hwy. 28 Norwalk, IA 50211 
______________________________________________________ REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire 
utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:  Don Trumble 
937 Woodacre Dr. Boulder City, NV 89005 ______________________________________________________ 
REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE" ORDER REPORT #5 FROM: Charles Akers 3145 E. 
Flamingo Rd. Ste. 1049 Las Vegas, NV 89121 ______________________________________________________ 
There currently more than 175,000,000 people on-line worldwide! ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS ******* 
* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately. * 
Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming in 
because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report. * ALWAYS 
PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. * Be patient and persistent with this 
program. If you follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! * ABOVE ALL, 
HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED! ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* Follow 
these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within 
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later 
you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or 
sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN 
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in! THIS 
IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front 
of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are 
ordering from you. If you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue 
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate 
from this business! Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this 
program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, 
please look at the following facts about this program: 1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES 
NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE! 2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP! 
3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE! 4. YOU ARE UTILIZING 
THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL 
OVER THE WORLD! 5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $25 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME! 6. 
VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT! ******* T E S T I M O 
N I A L S ******* This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rule of 
not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of 
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great opportunity to make 
relatively easy money, with little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the 
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New 
Zealand My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a cost accountant 
with a major US Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled 
to Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the 
population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed 
intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the 
old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two 
weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 
bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a 
believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, 
but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM. Mitchell Wolf MD., 
Chicago, IL The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest, 
lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in a short time. I was 
approached several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in 
return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in 
the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in. Sincerely yours, Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden Not 
being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. 
But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was 
just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I surprised when I 
found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so overloaded that I 
had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years 
of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. 
There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return. Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada I had 
received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a 
try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was 
e-mailed another program, ..11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made 
more than $41,000 on the first try!! Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt This is my third time to participate 
in this plan. We have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the 
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it. 
For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck and 
happy spending! Sam Lee Suva, Fiji Islands ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD 
TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM! NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS 
______________________________________________________________ PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with 
starting a business, registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., 
contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 
for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via 
telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings and results are highly 
dependent on your activities and advertising. This letter constitutes no guarantees stated nor 
implied. In the event that it is determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind, 
that guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be 
factual or non-verifiable. If you have any question of the legality of this letter contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer 
Protection in Washington DC. 
_________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].