Subject: FVWM: librplay.so

From: "Larry W. Irwin Sr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:58:56 -0500

I am trying to install FVWM 2.3 but am missing a library. I need
librplay.so. I went to fvwm.org and downloaded the librplay rpm but
it did not contain the library. I see the rplay daemon starting up at
boot time. What's up?

Larry
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:54:07 +0000

> it did not contain the library. I see the rplay daemon starting up at

I am not sure I understand the question. Do you speak about ./configure
script reporting that FVWM will not have rplay support? Or something else?

This rplay-3.3.1-1 rpm includes /usr/lib/librplay.a, which should be
enough to build FVWM with rplay support. You don't need librplay.so.

You may need to rerun ./configure (and probably remove config.cache file).
Anyway rplay support is not really needed, it is fully optional.

Regards,
Mikhael.