Subject: Re: FVWM: How do I change the title of windows once they are created?

From: "Nitin Malik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:47:14 -0400

Ok I think I have a solution....

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Xterm-Title-4.html

Although I use tcsh, the \033 and \077 didn't work, instead I had to use the 
csh solution... "]" and "^G" for ESC and BEL

It seems works now....

Thanks all,

nitin
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:44:50 -0400 (EDT)

> csh solution... "]" and "^G" for ESC and BEL

switch ($TERM)
   case "xterm*":
        set prompt="%{\033]0;Term: %n @ %M - %~%L\007%}$prompt"
        breaksw
endsw

This is what I use for tcsh.
			-peace

-- 
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass