Subject: FVWM: 'end' and 'home' keys don't work

From: Ariel Cas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:48:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

After installing fvwm2.2.4 I can no longer use my
'home' and 'end' keys anymore.  

I've looked at the man pages, faq's, the web and I
just can't find anything.  

How can I get these keys to work?  Thanks ya'll!

-arielc

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:07:47 -0500

> How can I get these keys to work?  Thanks ya'll!

Did you see the stuff in the FAQ about num lock (question 0.1)?

If that doesn't help, which application do you expect home and
end to work in?

Fvwm should not interfere with an applications ability to use the
home and end keys.

If its Fvwm that you expect to react to the home and end keys,
show us what you did in your .fvwm2rc.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].