Subject: FVWM: Vgradient

From: Christian Lyra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:47:09 -0300

Hi,

	WHat happened to gradients? I just upgrade from 2.3.28 to 2.3.29, and all is 
working with my old .fvwm2rc but titlegradients :-(

	I got things like this at my .fvwm2rc

+ TitleStyle ActiveDown VGradient 20 3 black 50 grey20 50 black

	It worked on .28 but not at .29 :-(. what's wrong?

		Christian Lyra
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:50:20 +0100

> 	It worked on .28 but not at .29 :-(. what's wrong?

Are there any error messages on the console?  You may also try the
latest development snapshot.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:03:32 +0100

> 	It worked on .28 but not at .29 :-(. what's wrong?

Ah, I see this too.  Gradients with more than one segment seem to
be broken.  I'll take care of this at home.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Christian Lyra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:22:40 -0300

> be broken.  I'll take care of this at home.

	:-).. I got back to .28... 

		Christian

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:07:17 +0100

> + TitleStyle ActiveDown VGradient 20 3 black 50 grey20 50 black

Doh.  You shouldn't put syntax errors in your config file.  Your
config line requests three gradient segments but defines only two.
The correct line is:

  + TitleStyle ActiveDown VGradient 20 2 black 50 grey20 50 black
                                      ^^^
 
> 	It worked on .28 but not at .29 :-(. what's wrong?

Nothing.  I simply fixed some old bugs :-)

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].