Subject: FVWM: Fruits!

From: Andre Bonhote <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:07:51 +0100

hi list!

you helped me so many times getting my fvwm2 to work like i want it to,
now i'd like to show you what i've done with your information.

if you like, you can get a screenshot here [1] and the corresponding
fvwm2rc here [2]. feedback would be nice, if you find the time.

on the screenshot, i especially like the different title colors. it took
some hours to get these running - see "some default decor" in this list.

one day i will cleanup the code, it's quite a mess now.

thanks all!

andré

[1] http://www.problemlos.ch/screenshot.jpg
[2] http://www.problemlos.ch/fvwm2rc
-- 
Real software engineers work from 9 to 5, because that is the way the
job is described in the formal spec.  Working late would feel like
using an undocumented external procedure.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].