Subject: FVWM: Defaults?

From: "D Brnjic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:32:03 -0800

Greetings,

Wondering if there's any simple "defaults"
available that would at least make fvwm2 "usable"
without understanding it much yet!  Trying to run
it on FreeBSD and Gnome and don't even see any
title bar or buttons or even how to move or
resize the windows!!!

Thank you and have a great day!!!

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:34:15 -0500

> title bar or buttons or even how to move or

Sorry, I don't know what type of configuration FreeBSD supplies
by default.

You  didn't say  which version  of fvwm you  are   using.  Recent beta
releases allow  you to to create a  starting configuration by pressing
F1 or clicking on the root window.

If you have the source distribution you can copy the file
sample.fvwmrc/system.fvwm2rc to $HOME/.fvwm2rc to get started.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].