Subject: RE: FVWM: fvwm problems with xpm

From: Prabhu Valiveti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:12:03 -0600

Hi,
	The actions are further down in the file. I did not include them in
my email. The buttons *work* fine; they do not *look* like I want them to. 

>>You need to have actions bound to the buttons, like:
>> Mouse 0 3 N Close

 -Prabhu
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Thomas A. Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:45:25 -0500 (EST)

I think most people are a bit uncertain as to what the problem is.  After
all it works for me and most likely many others as well.  I forgot which
version of fvwm2 you are using, but in some of them (such as Fvwm Version
2.2.4) you can use ImagePath, IconPath, and PixmapPath.  If so, try
reverting your .fvwm2rc to what you had before and see if things work for
you then.

Also you should try redirecting stderr to a file so that you can see what
fvwm2 says regarding not being able to find certain images for your
buttons.

This should allow you clear up the problem...

Tom