Subject: FVWM: placing and maximizing over icons

From: Andre Bonhote <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:31:50 +0100

hi list!

when i have several icons on my desk, new windows will not cover them
when i am using TileManualPlacement. i'd like to place all my windows
automatically *over* the icons.

at the right side of my screen i have FvwmButtons running. now, when
no icon is around, Maximize grow 100 does a fine job, expanding
exactly to the border of FvwmButtons. But when there are icons around,
Maximize will only maximize to the first icon appearing.

how can i change all the icons to be ignored, that means, not to be
treated as windows? is there a way to do this?

i am currently using 

FVWM version 2.3.29 compiled on Feb 26 2001 at 10:01:28
with support for: ReadLine, XPM, GNOME WM hints, SM

from cvs and it's working fine.

thank you for your help

andré

-- 
Real programmers don't comment their code.  It was hard to write, it
should be hard to understand.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].