Subject: FVWM: Backer Problem

From: "Clough, Ian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:08:37 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to set up different backgrounds using FvwmBacker, so in my
.fvwmrc file:

*FvwmBackerDesk 0 Exec xpmroot bitfile_bkgrnd
*FvwmBackerDesk 1 -solid steelblue
*FvwmBackerDesk 2 -solid midnightblue

However, I am finding that only desk 0 values are used (other desk entries
completely ignored) and the background specified for desk 0 becomes the
background for ALL desktops.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian

---

From: "Thomas A. Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:44:07 -0500 (EST)

Are you sure that you are in fact switching desks or mearly pages in a
single desk?

Tom

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].