Subject: FVWM: fvwm.themes.org works!

From: Henrion Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:42:46 +0100

Maybe I was not well informed, but fvwm.themes.org works...

BNJ
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:47:55 +1030

> Maybe I was not well informed, but fvwm.themes.org works...

While themes.org is still in the process of upgrading their
hardware and software a temporary site has been placed at 
http://fvwm.themes.org which introduces the fvwm-themes
enhancement package for fvwm.

In the next month or so, fvwm will be incorporated into the
main themes.org software design like all the other window 
managers.

Comments, opinions and suggestions regarding fvwm.themes.org
can be directed to [email-masked] or via Internet Relay Chat
on irc.openprojects.net and #themes.org

Volunteers to assist in the creation and maintenance of the 
new site are welcome to apply.

Alex

--
Alex Wallis
Project Leader - http://fvwm.themes.org/