Subject: FVWM: Two screenshot URLs

From: An Thi-Nguyen Le <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:53:40 -0600

I got really really procrast-- I mean, bored, and fooled around with 
FvwmTheme for a while.  This particular scheme is borrowing heavily from 
the Enlightenment theme AbsoluteE (the blue version) and makes heavy 
use of the stretching pixmap feature of FvwmTheme.  The background is 
Tigert's Blue Space, the GKrellM theme is something obscure called 3051.

  http://srh1171.urh.uiuc.edu/~anle/images/fvwm-20Jan2001.gif

Here's also a screenshot of a mockup of Gnutopia, a rather cheery
BlackBox theme, with the large pager retracted (another thing I fooled
around with.  Actually, all the buttons retract, just for the heck of it).
Cheery happy yellowy and all that.

  http://srh1171.urh.uiuc.edu/~anle/images/fvwm-gnutopia.gif

-- 
An Thi-Nguyen Le
|Whatever you may be sure of, be sure of this: that you are dreadfully like
|other people.
|		-- James Russell Lowell, "My Study Windows"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].