Subject: FVWM: TTF and .fvwm2rc

From: Glen Lee Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 03:13:21 -0600 (CST)

How do I configure True Type Fonts in .fvwm2rc so that I don't have to use
a magnifying glass to read the screen?

Glen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 04:37:01 -0500

> a magnifying glass to read the screen?

I suggest using a font viewing app to get the font name( e.g. gfontsel or 
xfontsel). then put:

WindowFont "-*-yourtruetype font-*-*-*-*-72-120-*-*-*-*-*-*"

In your fvwm2rc file. If you want to change your menu or icon font see 
the man page, its all there.

HTH,
sa