Subject: FVWM: cannot see icons

From: Nancy Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:38:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi FVWM folks,

I have recently installed fvwm2 on NetBSD.  I have something
misconfigured, however.  I cannot see any icons within 
programs, 

For example, xbiff is installed and is supposed to show up
on the window manager box, but I have a blank space.  Netscape
fires up, but the buttons do not have any icons on them.

What did I miss here?  How do I get the icons to display?

Thanks,

Nancy
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:36:50 +0100

> misconfigured, however.  I cannot see any icons within 

Please tell us which version of fvwm you are using.  

> What did I miss here?  How do I get the icons to display?

Hard to say. If you post your configuration file we will take a
look.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:26:44 -0500

> misconfigured, however.  I cannot see any icons within 

What does "icons within programs" mean?  Do you mean that you
can't see any icons when you minimize a program?

> fires up, but the buttons do not have any icons on them.

What is a "window manager box"?  Do you mean FvwmIconBox?

What "Netscape buttons" are you refering to?  Do you mean the
buttons on the Netscape title bar or the buttons Netscape puts
above the "back" and "reload" buttons?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].