Subject: FVWM: Binding mouse click to a key

From: Miroslaw Plak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:42:18 -0500

Hi,

Is is possible to bind a mouse button click to a keybord key?
Thanks,
Mirek

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 2001 12:59:13 -0500

%% Miroslaw Plak <[email-masked]> writes:

  mp> Is is possible to bind a mouse button click to a keybord key?

See the FVWM FAQ <http://www.fvwm.org/generated/FAQ.html>, question 3.5.

HTH...

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].