Subject: FVWM: FlipFocus

From: Glen Lee Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:21:07 -0600 (CST)

Is there some trick to getting FlipFocus to work?  I tried the following to try
to get Alt-Tab to flip between the top two Windows, or more specifically, the
open Window and the top window on the Window list, but couldn't get it to work:

AddToFunc FlipFocus        "I" Lower
+                          "I" FlipFocus

and

AddToFunc FlipFocus        "I" FlipFocus
+                          "I" Raise

But FlipFocus doesn't appear to be doing anything.  Any suggestions?

Glen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Glen Lee Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:37:47 -0600 (CST)

Never mind.  I got it to work after I changed the default window behavior to
ClickToFocus:

Key KP_Enter A  M       Prev FlipFocus

Glen