Subject: FVWM: Fixed width menus?

From: Richard Krush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:50:06 -0800

Hello!

I appologize if this question has been asnwered before, but I couldn't find
it in the FAQ nor in the mailing list archives.

I am using FVWM-2.2.4 and would like to have the munus to have fixed width
of Z pixels, regardless of how long the items are. Is it possible to do in
this version or in the beta version?

Thanks in advance!

-- 
  Richard Krushelnitskiy   "A mathematician is a blind man in a dark
  [email-masked]         room looking for a black cat which isn't
  http://rkrush.cjb.net	    there."                -- Charles Darwin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:17:56 +0100

> this version or in the beta version?

No, sorry.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].