Subject: FVWM: Buttons

From: John Lonergan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:47:28 +0000

My current theme only uses buttons 1,2,3,4.

I tried incorporating some of the other buttons but still only 1,2,3,4
appear.

Any clues ?

Is there some cfg construct that I need to include to add the other
buttons.

Thanks
JL

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free 
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore 
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents 
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:03:52 -0500

> Is there some cfg construct that I need to include to add the other

Please, always post what you've done.

I think whats happening  is for buttons to appear,  you have to assign
actions to  them.  Ie., you need  both "ButtonStyle" and  some kind of
Mouse action assigned to the button.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].