Subject: FVWM: snap to a line?

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:32:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm using a dev. snapshot (fairly recent) of fvwm2.4. I just installed a
dual-head setup and have that working fine on XF4.0.1 w/ xinerama.

Is there anyway I can have fvwm snap windows to a defined vertical or
horizontal line somewhere on my "physical" screen? Basically, I'd like to
be able to snap windows to the center of my display so that I can align
windows to the monitor edges.

If this isn't possible, can it be a feature? I think it'd make a good one
:-) Maybe a SnapToLine or even a SnapToPoint?
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ----------+----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C++$ UL/S/I/B++++$ P+ | "In the ongoing battle between objects
L++ E- W+(+++) N K-  w(---)  O-- M@ |  made of aluminum  going hundreds of
V(--) PS+++  PE Y+ PGP@ t++ 5 X+ R- |  miles per hour and the ground going
tv+ b- DI++++  D+(+++) G  e>++ h--- |  zero,  the  ground has yet  to lose."
r++ z+>+++ - END GEEK CODE BLOCK ---+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].