Subject: FVWM: OSDEM meeting, 3rd and 4th february 2001, Brussels

From: Henrion Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:59:49 +0100

Hi,

the Open source and free Software Developers' European Meeting will take 
place in Brussels the  3rd and 4th february 2001, with speakers including 
fyodor (nmap), richard  Stallman (FSF), Rasmus Lerdorf (PHP), Richard Morell 
(Smoothwall), Axel Hecht  (Mozilla), Johan Vos (Blackdown), Jeremy Allison 
(Samba), Amnon Barak (Mosix), Philippe Biondi (LIDS), REnaud Deraison 
(Nessus), David Faure (KDE),  Mathieu Lacage (Gnome), Werner Koch (GnuPG 
internals), Kevin Lawton (Plex86), Ami Ganguli (Midgard), and others......

It will take place in Brussels, at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles, from 
9:30am to 6:30pm. Information will be distributed about activities in 
Brussels for non technical spouses/husbands/children.
We have two auditoria of 250 people each + 8 classes (capacities from 25 to 
50 people) all with network connection, projectors,..... 

At midday, sandwiches and drinks will be sold by the Cercle Informatique of 
the ULB students. T-shirts will be printed for the occasion. But to know how 
much t-shirts we have to print, please register to help us evaluate the 
number of visitors....

We also set up a mailing list so visitors can have contacts before the event, 
possibly to arrange transportation and stay for people coming from the same 
region. Entrance is free as this is organised on a voluntary basis by people 
from the community, with the strong support of VA Linux.

All info, such as speakers, program, location is available at 
http://www.osdem.org . Don't forget to sign up to be sure we print enough 
t-shirts ;-)

Thanks

Raph

-- 
Open Source and Free Software Developers Meeting
               3rd and 4th february 2001, Brussels
Visit http://www.osdem.org and subscribe to the mailing list!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].