Subject: FVWM: Toggle buttons

From: Bertie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 12:18:02 +0000

On my home PC I use fvwm95-2.0.43b.
Can I achieve a flip-flop button on the button bar? For example, a
button labeled with the name
of my ISP would have alternate pixmaps - telephone with handset
raised/lowered and the response
of my system to a mouseclick on that button would be correspondingly
state-dependent: ppp on/off.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 08:50:29 -0500

> state-dependent: ppp on/off.

Just recently I found out that the fvwm95 project isn't dead.

I think you should ask fvwm95 questions of the fvwm95 developers.

Or you can download a recent version of fvwm, set it up to look
like w95 (if you like), and then ask your question again.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].