Subject: FVWM: buttons question: clicking displays something different

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:36:09 -0330 (NST)

Hello,

Is it possible to have FvwmButtons display an icon or application in the
button so that when the user clicks on that button another icon or
application is made to appear in the button. Then when the user clicks
on the button again a third icon or application appears and so on until
eventually the user clicks on the button and the original icon or
applocation shows up again. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:54:26 +0100

> applocation shows up again. Is this possible?

No.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].