Subject: FVWM: shortcut to move to next monitor?

From: "Peter Bismuti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:28:09 -0800

I have a multihead setup and I'd like to write a keyboard shortcut that will allow me to move the mouse to the adjacent monitor.  Moving the cursor won't work as it stops at the edge of the
desktop.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 01:43:29 +0100

> desktop.  Anyone have any ideas?

Yes.  With the latest beta release you can bind

  WindowId root 1 WarpToWindow 50 50

to a keystroke.  The WindowId and WarpToWindow commands were
enhanced so that it is possible to move the mouse over the screen
boundaries.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].