Subject: FVWM: Choosing truncation direction for icon labels ?

From: Perry Hutchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:33:04 -0800 (PST)

If the icon label is wider than the icon, FVWM truncates it whenever
the icon does not have the focus.  This is fine, but I'd like to
have it show the rightmost characters of the title instead of the
leftmost.  (Alternatively, it could make the title two lines high
and wrap the text.)  Is something of the sort possible?  I couldn't
find anything in the manpage or FAQ.

I don't want to just use a shorter icon title, since I want to be
able to see the full title by moving the mouse over the icon.

Fvwm Version 2.2.4 compiled on Feb  4 2000 at 03:41:44
running on
Red Hat Linux 2.2.16-3smp #1 SMP Mon Jun 19 19:00:35 EDT 2000 i686 unknown
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:37:52 +0200

> find anything in the manpage or FAQ.

This is not possible currently.

Regards,
Mikhael.