Subject: FVWM: iconifying FvwmConsole ?

From: Perry Hutchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:27:15 -0800 (PST)

This seems like it ought to be an FAQ, but I haven't been able to
find the answer.  Is there a simple method of causing the FvwmConsole
window to have a title bar so it can be iconified?

Fvwm Version 2.2.4 compiled on Feb  4 2000 at 03:41:44
FvwmConsole Ver. 1.3, Red Hat Linux 6.2
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Michael Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:15:02 -0800

> FvwmConsole Ver. 1.3, Red Hat Linux 6.2

You'll want to see FAQ entry 3.1, on configuring FVWM on RH systems.
But what you're looking to disable is probably a line in the config
like:

Style   "Fvwm*" NoTitle

Or, an additional line like:

Style   "FvwmConsole"   Title

after the notitle line.
-- 
[email-masked]                            http://www.mikehan.com/
coffee achiever                              San Francisco, California
"Closed Mondays." The Walker Art Center
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].