Subject: FVWM: From 2.2.4 to 2.3.22

From: "Nitin Malik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:52:26 EST

Hi all,

My fvwm session starts out great... but a few problems when I Restart the 
session (not logout)

1. My TaskBar moves from the bottom of the screen to the top (I can't move 
it)

2. The xpm images on the Popup Menu, don't show up anymore... instead it 
looks more like "Xterm %xterm.xpm%" and so on...

3. Similar issue with my FvwmButtons... no images are shown and the size of 
the Buttons shrink...

If there are any issues with moving from 2.2.4 to 2.3.22 that i need to 
know... please point it out to me...

TIA...

nitin
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

---

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Nov 2000 13:01:59 -0500

%% "Nitin Malik" <[email-masked]> writes:

  nm> My fvwm session starts out great... but a few problems when I
  nm> Restart the session (not logout)

Maybe when you restart it's using the "old" FVWM again?  Did you install
this version somewhere different than the old version or install it with
a different name (like fvwm2-2.3.22) so that when you run "type fvwm2"
or "which fvwm2" it finds the old one instead of the new one?

You can give an explicit command to be run during Restart, now, if you
like.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].