Subject: FVWM: Fvwm please don't kill them! :)

From: Nicola Girardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:26:02 +0100 (added by [email-masked])

Hi FVWM'ers!!

I was wondering if there was a way to tell fvwm not to Quit when
there are other applications running. Just to prevent some unsaved
data to be lost, etc.

TIA

Nicola
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:47:53 +0200

> there are other applications running. Just to prevent some unsaved

You can use this instead of Quit:

  None ("*") Quit

Regards,
Mikhael.