Subject: FVWM: installation question

From: "Abbas Amiri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:28:37 -0800

I have a SUN machine with OpenWindows window manger coming up by default.
How can I change it so that it opens fvwm instead?

Regards,

- Abbas

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:58:54 -0500

> How can I change it so that it opens fvwm instead?

http://www.fvwm.org/generated/FAQ.html

Question/Answer 2.2.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].