Subject: FVWM: is the ftp down?

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:10:41 -0500 (EST)

are the websites and the ftp sites down for fvwm.org? I'd like to grab one
of the latest snapshots and I don't know where to go for them.
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Nov 2000 10:15:32 -0600

>>>>> "KV" == Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]> writes:

KV> are the websites and the ftp sites down for fvwm.org?

No, they're all up and running fine.  I know of no reason on our side that
would explain any problems reaching them.

 - J<

---

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:47:32 -0500 (EST)

> would explain any problems reaching them.

OK... I've got it now, the CAIS dns servers weren't responding for a
little while :-)
			-peace