Subject: FVWM: Problems with ColormapFocus in 2.3.22

From: "Nitin Malik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:01:54 EST

Hi all,

I have set the ColormapFocus as FollowsFocus and I have focus as 
ClicktoFocus. I am using Solaris 2.6.

Whenever I use netscape, the colormap seems to get "stuck" occasionally... 
but after a while restores itself to the appropriate colormap.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?? Is this a known issue/bug?

TIA...

nitin
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].