Subject: FVWM: windowmenu: Ignoring certain windows?

From: Chris McCarthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Experts,

	Like many FVWM users, I use the right mouse button to bring
up a menu of currently active windows which I can then jump to by
selecting one.   My Question: Is there any way to prevent windowlist
from including windows with a given name.  For example I would like
to remove all windows named "xload" from the list, and thereby make
it more managable.  Thanks Much,

Chris

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: An Thi-Nguyen Le <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 22:07:11 -0500

On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 07:55:13PM -0700, Chris McCarthy typed:
} 	Like many FVWM users, I use the right mouse button to bring
} up a menu of currently active windows which I can then jump to by
} selecting one.   My Question: Is there any way to prevent windowlist
} from including windows with a given name.  For example I would like
} to remove all windows named "xload" from the list, and thereby make
} it more managable.  Thanks Much,

Style "xload" WindowListSkip

-- 
An Thi-Nguyen Le
|There's nothing very mysterious about you, except that
|nobody really knows your origin, purpose, or destination.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].