Subject: FVWM: add me to list

From: joe mama <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

Please add my e-mail address to this list.  Thanks!

[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:39:31 -0400

> Please add my e-mail address to this list.  Thanks!

Sorry, I don't think this will work.

I suggest you go  to http://www.fvwm.org and find   the correct way  to
subscribe to this list.  It not hard.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].