Subject: FVWM: API for dealing with the virtual desktop?

From: "Ternullo, Noah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:26:15 -0400

Howdy all!
	I've been trying to figure out if there is a programmatic way to
interface with the virtual desktop.  One cludge I thought up was to bind a
couple of keys to up, down, left, right, scrolling a certain number of
pixels each time the key is pressed.  Then I could generate key press events
in X.  I really thought this was a horrible hack though.  Can any one point
me in the right direction?  

	Noah
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:00:23 -0400

> me in the right direction?  

Perhaps "man FvwmCommand" is what you want.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].