Subject: FVWM: Raise instead of Focus

From: Jeff Howie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:00:43 -0500

Hi all. I presently have the the following set:

    Key Tab A M Next (CurrentPage) Focus

Which works (almost) the way I want, alt-tab shuttling me around the
windows in the current page. But it only changes the Focus, doesn't
raise the window. I've tried:

    Key Tab A M Next (CurrentPage) Raise

But then its just switches to the next window & stops (no more
cycling).

What am I doing wrong? Or more specifically, where can I find more
detailed info about setting key & mouse sequences? I checked the man
pages, but they're a little sparse.

thks.jeff.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:48:30 +0200

> But then its just switches to the next window & stops (no more

Do it this way:

    Key Tab A M Next (CurrentPage) FocusAndRaise
    AddToFunc FocusAndRaise
    + I Focus
    + I Raise

> pages, but they're a little sparse.

The man page is the only source of information.  You may want to
download the latest beta release (2.3.21).  The man page there is
somewhat better.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].