Subject: FVWM: I am alive!

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:14:03 +0200

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I am back! Unfortunately I wasn't able to
post to the mailing lists during my holiday. I changed my ISP
and now I can't send mail to the mailing lists from home, so
I have been rather quiet. Sorry for that. I tried to contanct
Dan and Jason, but it seems my mails did not make it through.

I had a lot of other things on my mind in the past two months,
but I hope I can get right back to work now. Of course this
mailing problem has to be solved. Well, and there are still
519 unread mails in my inbox :-)

Niece to be back again 8-))

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].