Subject: FVWM: HP Network Node Manager B06.10 Lockup Problems

From: "Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 10:14:59 -0700

Since installing HP's latest Network Node Manager product v6.10 (HP
OpenView) my Linux workstations running FVWM have experienced X-Windows
lockups.  This was not occurring with previous HP NNM v5.X and Linux
RedHat v5.2.  I have upgraded to RedHat v6.2 using FVWM2.2.4-4 without
success.  Any other reports of troubles or suggestions.  I searched the
archives and could generate any OpenView or NNM hits.  Thanks

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:34:17 -0400

> archives and could generate any OpenView or NNM hits.  Thanks

Is there any reason to suspect fvwm?

Can you log in remotely and kill fvwm?  What happens when you do that?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].