Subject: RE: FVWM: fvwm installation;

From: Farhad Jalilvand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:27:00 -0700

Hi there,

I have installed the FVWM in my home directory and want to launch it using
Exceed version 5.1.3.0. 

I have also created a .xinitrc in home directory with the following content:
=============
#! /bin/csh -f
# .xinitrc
#
# REVISIONS:
###########################################################################

fvwm2 &
===========

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Farhad
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:26:59 -0700

you have to set-up exceed so that it let's you run the window manager
(do not let MS Windows manage windows, don't run HWM), then simply run
exceed and fvwm, what I did is to set up xsession with a fvwm client
(and few other clients, oclock, etc...)

	erik