Subject: FVWM: Specifications LG Flatron 797FT Plus

From: Julien Michielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:33:03 +0200 (CEST)

I recently bought a Lucky Goldstar Flatron 797FT Plus monitor (17"), and
I thought I should be able to get a better performance from this monitor
than I actually do. I compared it in the shop with a IIlama 17", and I
thought the LG performed better on a MS Win machine than the IIlama.
However, at home I get coloured bands over the screen (interference, I
think), and I'd like to fine-tune it better. But someone else, who is
handier with that than I am, might have done this already. Yet I have
not found example specifications for this monitor. Would they be unavai-
lable at all, or could you give a hint how to find them? 

Thanks

-- 
Julien Michielsen                                 
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Wing Tung Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:51:55 +0200

> lable at all, or could you give a hint how to find them?

I think this is not an fvwm2 question, more something for the X-server.
Try to find more info in the docs from your X-server.

In case you use XFree and RedHat, you might find info in
/usr/lib/X11/doc/, I don't know it for other distro's or servers.

Hope it helps,

Tung