Subject: FVWM: Icons problem

From: Ali Faour <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:38:20 -0400

Hi,

   I am using netscape messenger and when an e-mail arrives, the icon
changes automaticaly. Now, I would like to use my own icons for both
idle and new mail
status. How can I do that? the class is the same in both cases and so
the
resource.

N.B.: I am using fvwm-2.2.4 and xpm icons

Thanks

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:28:58 +0300

On 10 Aug 2000 10:38:20 -0400, Ali Faour wrote:
> idle and new mail status. How can I do that? the class is the same in
> both cases and so the resource.

fvwm can't catch the internal Netscape triggers. The solution may be not
to use fvwm icons for this resource and use Netscape's ones. Try to
examine the Netscape documentation to see whether and how it is possible
to change the default icons.

Regards,
Mikhael.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].