Subject: FVWM: Cycle through the windows

From: "Buchs, Kevin J." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:43:46 -0500

Ye who are experienced in FVWM,

I am just geting going and have two questions.  

1. I would like to have a key (Alt-Tab or F2) cycle through all the windows.

These commands seem to access a linear list, but not a ring.

Key F2 A N Next (!Iconic CirculateHit) Focus
Key Tab A M Next (CurrentDesk) Focus
Key Tab A SM Prev (CurrentDesk) Focus

In other words, I would like to continue to loop around among all the
windows with one key without having to change directions.  Is this possible?

2. Are the configurations for the nice screen shots on
http://fvwm.org/screenshots/index.html available anywhere.   I am especially
interested in Dominik Vogt's near Windows95 setup.

Thank you!

===========================================================================
Kevin Buchs     [email-masked]  "My great concern is not whether you
Mayo Foundation voice: (507)266-2621  have failed, but whether you are con-
Rochester, MN   fax: (507)284-9171    tent with your failure. -A. Lincoln
===========================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:05:37 +0300

> windows with one key without having to change directions.  Is this possible?

http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0007/msg00040.html

> interested in Dominik Vogt's near Windows95 setup.

Most of these screenshots are done for 2.3 configurations.
If you use the latest betas, just (re)move your .fvwm2rc and choose from
the root menu "Setup 95 Script" to configure Windows95-like setup.
Read the top and bottom of system.fvwm2rc-sample-95 if you need more info.

Regards,
Mikhael.