Subject: FVWM: fvwm2rc commands and Options

From: "Wolfgang Fritzsche" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:02:36 +0200

Hi,

where to find a detailed description of all this nice configuration Stuff?

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:44:08 -0700

man fvwm

  or

  man fvwm2

  some configuration files are included in distribution, fairly
self-explanatory...

  each module has its own man page, e.g.

  man FvwmButtons

	erik

> where to find a detailed description of all this nice configuration Stuff?
...