Subject: FVWM: Missing TaskBar Help

From: Jeff Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:52:20 -0500

On Sun Ultra10's running Solaris 7 with fvwm95 version 2.0.43a, the task
bar on some systems will disappear, permanently. Reboots or other
remedies have failed to restore the task bar when this happens. A search
of the archives and on Deja News has failed to uncover any mention of
others experiencing this. Anyone have any suggestions for recovering a
lost task bar?

Jeff Hunter
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:29:12 -0400

> others experiencing this. Anyone have any suggestions for recovering a

Fvwm95 version 2.0.43a was a spin off from fvwm.  They have their own
web site, but I don't think there's active support.

Fvwm has gone way beyond the capabilities of fvwm95.
I think you will find the taskbar works pretty well too.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].