Subject: FVWM: on the process hosted in its window

From: Paolo Pumilia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:18:43 +0200

Hi all,
I am using fvwm 2.3.20
Is it possible to pass to fvwm the command line used to start the
process hosted in each window?
I would like to bind a window button to different actions, depending on the 
process being displayed
E.g.  if the the file fname has been opened by the command 'gvim fname'
      one of the window buttons on the title bar will open my tricks&tips
      notes about gvim and another one will open my notes about the
      contents of fname.

How can i do?

thank you for your help

-- 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].