Subject: FVWM: Web server

From: Subba Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:37:41 +0000

Is www.fvwm.org server down? There is no response from this server or
IP address.

Is there a mirror to this site?

Thanks in advance.
-- 

Subba Rao
[email-masked]
http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Aug 2000 16:09:01 -0500

>>>>> "SR" == Subba Rao <[email-masked]> writes:

SR> Is www.fvwm.org server down? There is no response from this server or
SR> IP address.

No, it's up, but our campus is having some network trouble and so outside
connexions may be slow or impossible to achieve right now.

Patience is a virtue.

 - J<