Subject: FVWM: change buttons depending on window state

From: Martin Maciaszek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:33:57 +0200

I would like to change my maximize button depending on whether a
window is maximized or not (a bit like in CDE). How can I do
this?

Regards
Martin

-- 
In any formula, constants (especially those obtained from handbooks)
are to be treated as variables.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:43:16 +0200

> window is maximized or not (a bit like in CDE). How can I do

Style * MwmButtons
ButtonStyle 2 - MwmDecorMax

See Style & ButtonStyle in the man page for more info.

Regards,
Mikhael.