Subject: FVWM: displaying location while dragging, size while resizing

From: Daniel Barclay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:06:14 -0400

In version 2.0.46, when you resized a window, FVWM used to display
the size of the window in the center of the screen.  Moving a
window would display the location.

Version 2.2.4, at least the version in Debian Linux 2.2, does not
do that by default.

What option do I set to turn that back on?

Thanks,

Daniel
-- 
Daniel Barclay
[email-masked]
(Hmm.  A little worrisome:  http://www.junkbusters.com/cgi-bin/privacy
                            http://www.anonymizer.com/snoop.cgi )
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:52:05 +0300

> What option do I set to turn that back on?

Emulate Mwm

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Daniel Barclay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:01:48 -0400

> From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>

> > ...

> > What option do I set ...?
> 
> Emulate Mwm

Thanks,