Subject: FVWM: RaiseLower

From: greg shebert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:23:49 -0500

i want to create a function called RaiseLower that would do the
following...

on a mouse click in the window title bar...

test the window in which the click was received to see if it is at the
top of the window stacking order...

if so, lower the window
if not, raise the window

any suggestions on how to do this?
-greg-

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Frank Derichsweiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:14:26 +0200

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 04:23:49PM -0500, greg shebert wrote:
>From my 2.2.4 .fvwm2rc:

Mouse   3       TSIF    A       RaiseLower

>From the fvwm2 man page:

     RaiseLower
              Alternately raises and lowers a window.

i.e. the function is built into fvwm 

HTH
Frank

---

From: Wing Tung Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:11:49 +0200

> top of the window stacking order...

I don't need a function to to this, RaiseLower is a built-in command, at
least in my version 2.3.x. This is the binding for the right mouse
button.

Mouse 3        T    A       RaiseLower

Hope it helps,

Tung