Subject: FVWM: Missing Icons on FvwmButtons

From: Jack Christenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:36:59 -0500

Hi, All.

I have installed fvwm 2.2.4, and everything is working well except
FvwmButtons. It is also working except that it doesn't show icons on the
buttons. I have set IconPath and PixmapPath in my .fvwm2rc file. Is there
anything else I have to do?

Jack Christenson

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 07:19:32 +0300

> anything else I have to do?

No, this is enough. You can also use ImagePath instead of obsolete
commands IconPath and PixmapPath starting from fvwm 2.2.4.

Can you see icons at all? Supposing you have xterm.xpm in your ImagePath
(or PixmapPath), do you see this icon when iconifying xterm after:

  Style "xterm" Icon xterm.xpm

If no, check again your *Path commands; did you compile with xpm support?
If yes, there is a problem with your FvwmButtons config, I guess.

Regards,
Mikhael.