Subject: FVWM: temporarily raising FvwmPager

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:44:20 -0230 (NDT)

Hello,

I have an FvwmPager which has the StaysOnBottom style option.
I would like it to be become temporarily raised when I click
on it with either of the three mouse buttons and then I would
like it to go back to the bottom when I release the mouse button.
Is this possible?

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:58:40 +0200

> like it to go back to the bottom when I release the mouse button.

Well, with the current betas you can change the style any time
you want (youst make a binding with the proper command).  But
you can't bind different actions to mouse presses and mouse
releases right now.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].