Subject: FVWM: gnome compliant

From: "Randall K. Sharpe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 16:16:55 -0500

Is the newest version (2.3.x) going to be gnome compliant ?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 05 Jun 2000 18:12:01 -0400

%% "Randall K. Sharpe" <[email-masked]> writes:

  rks> Is the newest version (2.3.x) going to be gnome compliant ?

Note that FVWM follows Linux-like release structure: 2.3.x are the
alpha/beta releases for the next stable release, 2.4.

There is currently support for GNOME in the beta (2.3.x) versions of
FVWM.  You need to use --enable-gnome when you configure it, IIRC, to
get that support.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].