Subject: FVWM: Window position

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:40:50 EDT

Does anyone know if there is a style setting I can use to specify a window's 
position at start up?  I have searched through the man page and didn't see 
anything.  I have a program that does not process X command line arguments, 
like "-geometry", so I am hoping I can get fvwm2 to put it in the right place 
when it launches.  Is this possible?

Thanks for your time.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Elliot Sowadsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:49:30 -0700 (PDT)

I use 

*FvwmEventPassID
*FvwmEvent window_name winame_event

AddToFunc winame_event
+	"I" WindowID $0 ("Mail Tool*Compose*")	Geometry 576 0  566 597