Subject: RE: FVWM: any *.rc.m4 files posted?

From: "Thomas A. Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 14:37:36 -0400 (EDT)

Peter,

I see that you're having some troubles... One last question and I'll tar
it up for you.  I have two installations.  I have the default AnotherLevel
installation /etc/X11/Anotherlevel (which you can always download from
rufus) and I have also made a personal copy for myself, installed it in
~/AnotherLevel and edited that.  Finally John Latham has also edited this
package and put together another variant for which he has built rpms.  I
attached his email below.  Which do you want?

Finally, let me ask...  I assume that you're having this trouble because
you chose to edit the default installation files, right?  You do know that
you can simply copy the files to your home directory, delete the .m4 from
the end and add a "." to the front of the file name and that is the file
which will be used when booting, right?  That way you never run into this
problem, right?

Tom

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Peter Bismuti wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'd like the whole bundle if possible,
>tarred and zipped would be the easiest,
>then I could just unpack the whole 
>thing.  It would be a big help.  
>