Subject: FVWM: running fvwm2 under RH6.1

From: Ted Irons <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 20:55:15 -0700

Hello -

I'm running fvwm 2.2.2 in RedHat 6.1.
When I run, eg, linuxconf, I'm getting
error messages from gtk+, eg:

	Error message from remadmin :Gtk-CRITICAL **: file 		gtkwidget.c: line
1584 (gtk_widget_map): assertion 		`GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE (widget) == TRUE'
failed.

What is happening? and how can I fix this?

Thanks,
- Ted
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Wing Tung Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:24:50 +0200

> error messages from gtk+, eg:

Those messages are not caused by fvwm2, but by the GTK+ application, in
this case linuxconf. It might help if you upgrade to the latest
linuxconf (and GTK+). I don't know that much about it, so it also might
be solved when you upgrade the GTK+ lib.

Linuxconf homepage:
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf/

gtk+ homepage:
http://www.gtk.org