Subject: FVWM: Alt-Tab in same desktop

From: Vikas Gupta C++ Developer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:12:22 -0400

Hi,

Right now Alt-Tab shows and switches between all the windows currently
running. How can I limit it so that it shows windows only in the current
desktop.

Also, after I hit alt-tab, I have to hit space or enter to select a
window. Is there any way to avoid that, like kde for example.

I am running fvwm on an ultra sparc machine, and I keep running out of
colors. Right now Its an 8 bit display, how can I change it.
TIA,
Vikas

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Sven Esbjerg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:53:37 +0200

> window. Is there any way to avoid that, like kde for example.

Well the following works for me:
Key Tab         A       M       Next [CurrentPage !iconic] focus-and-raise
Key Tab         A       MS      Prev [CurrentPage !iconic] focus-and-raise
Key Tab         A       CM      Next [CurrentPage] deiconify-and-focus
Key Tab         A       CMS     Prev [CurrentPage] deiconify-and-focus

else you might want to have a look at the FAQ at the homepage.

Regards
Sven Esbjerg