Subject: FVWM: fvwm config for usage over modem line

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:39:02 -0700

I just started to use vnc while telecommuting (56k modem) and I would
like to use fvwm (as I am using it in other situations), but my defualt
config is too complex, I would like something very simple, flat borders
(solid color, no patterns or pixmaps), as few decorations as possible
(no icons, solid color menu, no opaque movement etc.).

  does anybody have (and wants to share) or know of a configuration that
was designed for this?

------------------- some random thought related to config/themes

  also, I found out that it is farily hard to find fvwm configuration
examples on the web, since there is no fvwm.themes.org wouldn't it be
possible to at least have some links at fvwm.org page?

  btw what about fvwm.themes.org? are there any plans for that or
there's nobody to maintain it?

	erik
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:12:00 +0300

> possible to at least have some links at fvwm.org page?

If you actually visit the links page at fvwm.org you can find a link to
http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/, which also has its own link list.

> there's nobody to maintain it?

There are plans. Some patience is needed here including a patience to
wait for fvwm-2.4.

Regards,
Mikhael.