Subject: FVWM: fvwm-2.3.18.tar.gz missing on ftp site

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 19:16:10 -0230 (NDT)

Hello,

I recently went to the fvwm2 website to download the announced version
of fvwm (version 2.3.18) but the tarball is missing from the ftp site.
The web page <http://www.fvwm.org/download.html> was modified at least
12 hours ago. What happened to the tarball?

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 May 2000 18:00:01 -0500

>>>>> "NZ" == Neil Zanella <[email-masked]> writes:

NZ> What happened to the tarball?

Nothing happened; I just hadn't moved it into place yet.  Patience is a
virtue.

 - J<