Subject: FVWM: Exceed Desktop

From: Ian C <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 22:33:52 -0400

Hi folks,

   I'm using Exceed for the first time and find that I cannot switch to
another desktop by simply moving the pointer/mouse outside of the
current desktop.  My first suspicion is that the Exceed/NT client has a
smaller window definition than the server side X, but that's just a
guess.

   Same applies for dragging windows and trying to switch desktops by
dragging into new desktop - can only move about 95% out and then it
stops.

Any info greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ian

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].