Subject: FVWM: flat window borders?

From: [email-masked] (Danny Dulai)
Date: 30 May 2000 15:32:30 -0000

Is there a way to turn off ALL shading on window borders? I want completley
flat borders. no bevel, no ridge. Just a few pixels of a solid color.

-- 
___________________________________________________________________________
Danny Dulai                                           Feet. Pumice. Lotion.
http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/                            [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:57:16 +0200

> flat borders. no bevel, no ridge. Just a few pixels of a solid color.

Yes, the 'flat' option of the BorderStyle command should do this.
I don't have the proper syntax handy right now.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].