Subject: FVWM: Question on focus and raising

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:58:45 +0200

Hi

Some applications I like to see all the time, also when 
another window is accidently placed on top of them. However,
when I use that particular window (which is on top of xclock),
ie, when that window has the input focus, I'd like it to be 
raised, until it loses the input focus again, then I'd like 
xclock to be on top again. Is it possible to configure such 
behaviour in fvwm?

best regads,

jos
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:53:15 +0200

> xclock to be on top again. Is it possible to configure such 

Yes, with FvwmAuto.  You can configure FvwmAuto to call fvwm
functions when the mouse enters your window:

  AddToFunc my_enter_func
  + I Current (<specific unique window name>) Raise

  AddToFunc my_leave_func
  + I Next (<specific unique window name>) Lower

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].