Subject: FVWM: how do i squeeze the title bar?

From: greg shebert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:44:26 -0500

i am trying to migrate from twm to fvwm...

in twm i was able to squeeze the title bar so that it does not span the
entire width of the window... it takes up only as much space as it
needs... sort of like tabs...

is this possible in fvwm... i can't seem to find a way to set this up in
the resource file

-greg-

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:08:16 +0200

> is this possible in fvwm... i can't seem to find a way to set this up in

Not possible (yet).

jos