Subject: FVWM: Fvwm newbie's questions (problems with FvwmPager (and IconMan))

From: [email-masked] (Gregory A. Shimansky)
Date: 01 May 2000 15:14:33 +0400

Hello here :)

Too long time since I posted my last (bug?) report. I am using fvwm 2.3.16
on SUN sparc workstation running openwindows. I also run Netscape
Communicator 4.7. I noticed some strange behaviour of FvwmPager with it. By
the way, I use point-to-focus model.

When I have mouse in netscape window I see it focused on the pager (on the
icon man too as far as I tested). The I press the right (third) mouse
button to call netscape menu, the menu appears and with it netscape window
is shown unfocused on the pager (and iconman). Then I release the button,
the menu disappears and netscape window receives the keyboard focus back, I
see netscape react to keypresses but it is shown unfocused on pager (and
iconman). No window has focus according to the pager (and iconman).

I think this is a bug though a minor one. If I do something wrong, tell me
please.

Hope it helps.
--
Gregory
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].