Subject: FVWM: FvwmM4 question

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 22:03:04 -0230 (NDT)

Hello,

The FvwmM4 man page says:

FvwmM4 can be invoked by inserting the  line  'FvwmM4' in the
.fvwm2rc file.

I would like to see an example of how FvwmM4 can be used in this way.

Then the man page also says:

It can also be called from a menu or mouse binding.

but again provides no examples of this. Perhaps an example or
two would be useful here since I put the following in my .fvwm2rc
but it's not working right:

FvwmM4
define(`foo',`bar')

I would like to know a little bit more about the first two ways of
invoking FvwmM4 described in the man page.

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].