Subject: FVWM: meta key and the active window

From: "Olivier F. Beauchemin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:16:02 -0400 (EDT)

Folks.

I am running:

obeauche@tyro{1:10pm}:~:>fvwm2 -version
[FVWM][main]:  Fvwm Version 2.3.15 compiled on Apr 18 2000 at 14:45:09
[FVWM][main]:  with support for:  XPM Session

on a: 

obeauche@tyro{1:10pm}:~:>uname -a
SunOS tyro 5.8 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

and I also have a SunPCi card installed. Here's the problem:

I use the meta keys to switch between the virtual screens, which works
fine unless I meta over to the virtual screen that the SunPCi window is
on. If the mouse pointer is sitting in the Windows screen, I am not able
to meta to the adjacent virtual screens. I suspect that an attempt of fvwm
to fix this would break the SunPCi's ability to attach the workstation's
periferals, keyboard, mouse etc to it rather than the Sun... but thought
I'd ask anyhow to confirm or to get any brilliant ideas. I do suspect that
this is a neccesity for sunPCi to work though...

Thanks. 
Olivier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].