Subject: Re[2]: FVWM: Strange resizing

From: Fabien VILLARD <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Apr 2000 09:25:28 +0200

>You should supply more info. What does 'random geometries' mean?
	It probably means that my english is a little
poor :-)
	I meant that instead of a 132x24 (columnsxrows)terminal
I get a 40x40 one or a 20x10 and even once a 10x1. I think it's
the DecWindow application fault. But I don't know where.

>Probably output of 'xwininfo -size' on these windows may help.
	Ok, I'll gather those informations and post it to the
fvwm-workers list

>P.S. Can you please keep your mail window at 80 columns
>(74 max in line)?
	For some internal reasons, I can't force my mailer to
do that, so I do it myself, and some times I forget.
Excuse-me.
	Fab.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].