Subject: FVWM: New member on list.

From: "Jake Holmen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 01:29:45 GMT

Hi my name is Jake.

I have been using fvwm2 for not long.
But I wish to ask a couple of questions.

1.  what's a graphical setup program that I can use to set up fvwm2 so that 
I can have "shortcut icons" (buttons) on the desktop, just like in 
winhorrible95.

I ask because I wish to use Linux as a replacement for w95.

That's all for now.  If someone can reply with detailed instructions or a 
slap on the wrist and link to the appropriate archive search etc., then I 
would be grateful.

Cheers
J
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].