Subject: FVWM: StaysOnBottom

From: Johannes Zellner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:58:16 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

is there something like a StaysOnBottom option, means I want
a window (e.g. FvwmButtons) always staying below all other
windows and even ignore Raise events.

I've for example

Key Down A M Lower      
Key Up   A M Raise

and I want no window lowered below the FvwmButtons.

-- 
   Johannes

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:39:22 -0330 (NST)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Johannes Zellner wrote:

> windows

I have a similar problem: when I iconize xconsole at startup it ends
up below FvwmButtons and since FvwmButtons is StaysOnBottom I cannot
get the xconsole icon to get out from below it.

> and even ignore Raise events.

Try:

Style FvwmButtons NeverFocus

That way it will be impossible to raise FvwmButtons.

Best Regards,

Neil