Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons stuff

From: "Stefano Incontri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:50:48 +0100

Hi everybody!

I'm new to this mailing list, so if I repeat a question you have alredy
answered to, please tell me.
I gave a fast look at the ML archive, but I didn't find anything conerning
my problem.

I always used Fvwm 1.24r in a very simple way, but now I passed to Fvwm
2.2.2, and I'd like to implement this feature :
I'd like to have a FvwmButtons bar similar to the CDE one, so I copied the
example on the man pages, that works fine.
But now I'd like to put both a WindowsList and the TaskBar inside this
Buttons bar.
So I used the Swallow feature, modifying the swallowing of the Pager with
the FvwmWinList, but it didn't work, nothing happened, only a blank button
appears.

Please, help me adding the FvwmWinList to the Buttons bar, it would be a
great feature!

Thank you!

Regards,
Stefano

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].