Subject: FVWM: Implementing a 'Send to'-menu perl script

From: "Riswick, J.G.A.v." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 22:45:19 +0100

Hi!

I had this idea to implement a perl script that generates
the fvwm code to make a 'send to' menu. Ie. a menu, that 
allows the current window to be sent to a certain page or 
desktop. (Maybe also a 'send to and warp' menu.) Now, for 
this, it would be nice if the perl script could somehow 
access the current desktop geometry. Is this possible somehow?

regards,

Jos.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 13:55:10 +0100

Dominik Vogt wrote:
> 
> On Sat, Feb 05, 2000 at 10:45:19PM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> In theory you can plug the perl script to the module
> interface.
> >
> 
> --
> Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
> Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
> phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]

mmm mmm yes the um.. module interface thing, I see..

jos

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 14:20:22 +0100

> mmm mmm yes the um.. module interface thing, I see..

Sorry, I didn't want to send this mail.  I hit the wrong
key when I wanted to exit the editor and think more about
that.

Bye

Dominik ^_^