Subject: FVWM: GrabFocusTransient not working in Fvwm 2.2.13 to 2.2.15

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:03:06 -0330 (NST)

Hello,

I can't GrabFocusTransient to work with the Netscape Find popup dialog
box. I have the following:

Style Navigator RaiseTransient, DontStackTransientParent, NoIconTitle
Style findDialog_popup GrabFocusTransient, DontStackTransientParent

... and the following doesn't work either:

Style Netscape RaiseTransient, DontStackTransientParent, NoIconTitle
Style "Netscape: Find" GrabFocus, DontStackTransientParent

What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:49:36 -0800

I think it does not work if the transient is invoked from menu (try
alt-f)

  is it still a problem in latest betas?

	erik