Subject: FVWM: MenuStyle Font

From: Stefano Incontri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:23:34 +0100

This is the syntax :

MenuStyle * Font fontname

I tried these fontnames :

-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-*-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*
-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
-adobe-helvetica-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
helvetica-12
adobehelvetica-12

and a lot of others combinations, but unsuccessful.
The first three above fontnames work perfectly with fvwm2 in other
configuration sections.

Thank you!
Stefano

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].