Subject: email virus? [[email-masked]: FVWM: MIME-Version: 1.0]

From: "Matthew W. Roberts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:44:32 -0600

I've gotten two messages from:

[email-masked]

with the subject:

FVWM: MIME-Version: 1.0

that have come through the fvwm mailing list.  The message has an
attached HTML file with some fairly cryptic javascript.  I didn't
take the time to really get into it, but it looked like it was set
to delete files and mess with the Windows registry.

Makes me glad I don't use windows.  Makes me wonder why someone would
send it to the FVWM list.

--
Matthew W. Roberts
----------------------------------------------------------------
Structural Engineering                              [email-masked]
Texas A&M University                        
----------------------------------------------------------------
-
Any fool can criticize, condemn and
complain and most fools do.
   -- Benjamin Franklin

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].