Subject: FVWM: strange error

From: Mario Saraceni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 18:28:06 GMT

hi

i'm getting a strange error message with 2.3.13 the i notice when i exit X:

	[Fvwm][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
	[Fvwm][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 5, Error 7, EventType: 12

I noticed that the problem disappears if i comment out my ButtonStyle
settings, which are of the type

	ButtonStyle 1Pixmap name.xpm

the ImagePath is ok, and the pixmaps actually appear on the title bars, but
i still get that error.

any idea why?

many thanks

mario
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mario Saraceni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 00:13:54 +0000

> 	[Fvwm][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 5, Error 7, EventType: 12
sorry about that, guys, it was just a silly misconfiguration i had with 
WindowFont and IconFont... hadn't realised they are obsolete... hadn't read 
the man page properly. nothing to do with ButtonStyle as i previously thought.
my mistake

mario

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:42:04 +0100

> the man page properly. nothing to do with ButtonStyle as i previously thought.

You should still not get X errors.  Can you post your config file
so I can see what's going on. please?

BYe

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].