Subject: FVWM: PipeRead and M4 variables

From: "Riswick, J.G.A.v." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 00:58:05 +0100

Hi!

I have a perl script which produces some fvwm commands. The 
commands also include m4 variables. Now, I'd like to include
the output of the script in my fvwm2rc file. 

One possibility
would maybe be to use a 'PipeRead', but when I tried this, 
the m4 variables don't seem to get processed. 

Another possibility
would be to pipe the output of the script to a file, and then 
use 'include(afile)' to include the output. I tried this:

Exec exec script.pl > out
include(out)

but then I get some errormessage "bin/sh: not found ..."?
Should this in principle work in this way (and maybe then
I have some path not correctly set) or should I do this 
in a different way?

regards,

Jos.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].