Subject: FVWM: WinList Inside FVWMButtons

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:17:30 +0100

Hi everybody!

I'd like to know if it's possible to swallow the FvwmWindowList module 
inside the FvwmButtons one.
I tried to use the swallow feature to dock the WinList as a button of 
FvwmButtons, but it didn't work. Is there some particular option?

Thank you!
Stefano

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:38:41 -0500

> FvwmButtons, but it didn't work. Is there some particular option?

Sorry, I don't have FvwWinList, but heres FvwmIconMan:

DestroyModuleConfig FvwmButtons
*FvwmButtonsGeometry 520x100-1-1
*FvwmButtonsBack bisque3
*FvwmButtons(Frame 2 Padding 2 2 Container(Rows 2 Columns 5 Frame 1 \
                                           Padding 10 0))
*FvwmButtons(3x2 Frame 2 Swallow "FvwmIconMan" "Module FvwmIconMan")
*FvwmButtons(1x2 Frame 2 Swallow(UseOld) "FvwmPager" "Module FvwmPager 0 0")
*FvwmButtons(1x2 Frame 0 Container(Rows 2 Columns 2 Frame 0))
*FvwmButtons(Frame 2 Swallow(UseOld,NoHints,Respawn) "xbiff" `Exec exec xbiff -bg bisque3`)
*FvwmButtons(Frame 3 Swallow(UseOld,NoHints,Respawn) "xclock" `Exec exec xclock -bg bisque3 -fg black -hd black -hl black -padding 0 -update 1`)
*FvwmButtons(2x1 Frame 2 Swallow(UseOld,NoHints,Respawn) "xload" `Exec exec xload -bg bisque3 -fg black -update 5 -nolabel`)
*FvwmButtons(End)
*FvwmButtons(End)

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].