Subject: FVWM: MenuStyle Font

From: Stefano Incontri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:13:45 +0100

Hi everybody!

With fvwm 2.2.2, I'm trying to change the font for the menus with the MenuStyle
option, in this way :

MenuStyle * Font fontname

but whichever font I give it, fvwm2 uses always the default built-in.
I also used a fontname that works with other fvwm2 options, but menu's font is
always the built-in one.

Thank you!
Stefano

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:25:29 +0100

> I also used a fontname that works with other fvwm2 options, but menu's font is

Can you send me the exact MenuStyle line that doesn't work, please?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see neither
hope nor comfort in sinking to that low level.  I think it is ignorance that
makes people think of abnormality only with horror and allows them to remain
undismayed at the proximity of "normal" to average and mediocre.  For surely
anyone who achieves anything is, essentially, abnormal.
                -- Dr. Karl Menninger, "The Human Mind", 1930