Subject: Re: FVWM: Re: PLEASE GET ME OFF THIS DAMN LIST!!!!!

From: Andrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:02:14 -0600 (CST)

Sorry for the 'me too' reply, but I explained the guy about the reply-to
problem and gave him a solution for his macintosh netscape (which he hasn't 
implemented methinks, since you had to remove him off the list)

The normal way of dealing with this (from a user's point of view) is to see
the original recipient of the message, chenge the "E-mail" field in netscape's
preferences (if using netscape) or whatever corresponds to that in one's MUA
and send the unsubscribe message as if it was sent from the address appearing
on the list.

Since I know you all know that, and it's all useless information to you,
please excuse my post and disregard it.

Thanx: Andrey

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> [snip] 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].