Subject: FVWM: Ok, I give up... and I have RTFM

From: "Olivier F. Beauchemin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:35:05 -0500 (EST)

I would like to get all windows that have a title to animate to
fvwmwinlist, and not leave any icons all over my deskspace. I have tried
multiple things, and it's just not happening.

I am running 2.2.4 on a Solaris2.6 box.

Thanks.
Olivier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:48:12 -0500

> I am running 2.2.4 on a Solaris2.6 box.

You need the latest betas for animation to FvwmWinList.  Won't
work in 2.2.4.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].