Subject: Re: FVWM: remove buttons

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:48:55 +0100

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 10:32:12PM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> how can I remove the `Minimize' `Maximize' `Destroy' buttons
> from the window's decorations ?

You can either remove all lines that bind keys or mouse buttons
to these title buttons ('Key' and 'Mouse' command), or you can
disable them explicitly thie the NoButton style, e.g.

  Style * NoButton 1, NoButton 2, NoButton 4

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].