Subject: FVWM: dynamic titles

From: [email-masked] (Danny Dulai)
Date: 12 Feb 2000 19:21:44 -0000

I don't like titles on my windows, so I have a:

Style "*"  NoTitle

and it removes them all. I'd like to be able to hit a key (like F2) and
have it toggle the titlebar on the window I've got currently
focused.

Any suggestions on how I might go around to doing this?

-- 
___________________________________________________________________________
Danny Dulai                                           Feet. Pumice. Lotion.
http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/                            [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:18:29 -0700

Subject: FVWM: dynamic titles
	Date: Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 07:21:44PM -0000

> Any suggestions on how I might go around to doing this?

You never said what version you where using so I'll assume one of the latest
as this works.

Bind this to a key or menu or whatever you wish 
Pick Style $n Title    or 
Pick Style $n NoTitle

---

From: [email-masked] (Danny Dulai)
Date: 13 Feb 2000 14:57:25 -0000

>Bind this to a key or menu or whatever you wish 

I'm using 2.3.12, and this works excellently!

Another poster suggested using FvwmEvent to give the focused window a bar,
which is a pretty cool idea :) I'll try to get that working.