Subject: RE: FVWM: fvwm.themes.org

From: "Riswick, J.G.A.v." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:14:35 +0100

>not knowing much of fvwm, how many of you want fvwm.themes.org
>and, how many of those would be willing to help me and
>a few others set it up over the next few weeks.
>please reply to [email-masked], thanks.

I wouldst be interested. A site just with screen shots and fvwm(2)rc
files would already be nice. I already tried something like this, 
just a free site to which people can upload their stuff. But 
there wasn't much response. See 

http://www.crosswinds.net/~fvwmrc/

login: fvwmrc, pass: fvwmrc

regards,

jos
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:58:01 -0500

> http://www.crosswinds.net/~fvwmrc/

We aleady have screenshots at fvwm.org.
Anyone can submit them.

I'd prefer not to reference complete fvwmrc's, but stategic parts
would be fine, especially if the text and links are supplied.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:07:01 -0800

I think the most useful would be to organize the config file(s) into
some canonical structure, so that all themes would have similar
structure. that way you could get just the keybindings or decoration or
some other part of theme...

  I guess that's the role of having the fvwm.themes.org, to have some
kinda of framework. monolithic fvwmrc is fairly flexible, but it makes
it hard to exchange themes if everybody has competely different
structure of the file(s).

	erik