Subject: FVWM: focus problem with multihead setup

From: Don Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:38:29 -0500

I have a Matrox G400 board that allows my two 1280x1024 monitors to
appear to the X server as a single 2560x1024 monitor. I would like
crreated windows to popup on the monitor (=> which half of desktop) I
initiate them from. They currently have a preference for the upper left
corner.

Is there a method to use sloppy focus and still  bound the window to
appear within some distance from the current cursor location? Or is
there a way to make the desktop smaller that the screen size and still
use two desktops at the same time? The man page says you can have
"multiple disjoint   desktops   which  can  be  used  separately  or
together." I haven't been able to figure out how to implement this.

I have been using my current setup for about 5 years, so I may be a bit
rusty. Sorry if the answer is obvious.

don
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
|    Don Fisher				  [email-masked]  |
|    MMT Observatory			  VOICE: (520)621-7647	  |
|    University of Arizona    		  FAX:   (520)670-5740	  |           
|    Tucson, AZ  85721                				  |             
-------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].