Subject: FVWM: Iconmanager Icons

From: "Riswick, J.G.A.v." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:09:43 +0100

Hi,

I just finished my blackbox2fvwm script, which translates
blackbox setup files to fvwm2 setup files. An example result,
fvwm2 running the 'Simple_Elegance' theme:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvanr/BB.jpg

(Note that the toolbar on the bottom of the screen is fully 
functional, it has a clock, an iconmanager and a pager ;-)
I'll relesase the script soon. When working on the script, it 
struck me, that it would be possible to also produce a Windowmaker-
like look, without much extra effort. This now looks like this:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvanr/WM.jpg

The toolbar in the top right of the screen is FvwmWharf.
Howver, the iconmanager in the bottom right of the screen
doesn't display icons yet. I tried to do this using the
option for displaying mini icons, but that didn't work very
well. Will the option to display icons be included in the
future? Or maybe someone has another suggestion on how to 
mimic this behaviour.

Best regards,

Jos.

j.g.a.v.riswick@.tue.nl
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].