Subject: FVWM: Fvwm pager options and .fvwm2rc in general

From: "Ahmed Aden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:09:50 GMT

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there exist any tutorials on the .fvwm2rc file, I'd 
much rather like to learn the syntax and overall methodology and terminology 
(everything involved such as pagers, menus, vocab) instead of trying to 
half-blindly hack it every time I need something simple done (like changing 
the pager's color, or more importantly making the pager obstinately stay on 
top of everything, even Netscape).  Just a point in the right direction, 
don't need to be handheld, just something I can grasp the main idea and 
thought process from.

Thanks!
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Steffl, Erik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:33:02 -0600

I have found the man page fairly useful, I susally find some example rc
file that I like and then change it...

	erik

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> Ahmed Aden
...
> much rather like to learn the syntax and overall methodology 
...