Subject: FVWM: Section 4.2 of the FAQ

From: Sven Geggus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:45:48 +0100

Hi there,

section 4.2 of the FAQ states, that it is not possible to use an FvwmButton
for an action as a whole when swallowing an Application.

Is this still true for recent Versions?

TIA for Info on this

Sven

-- 
|_||_||||| Sven Geggus @ Fraunhofer IITB, Karlsruhe, GERMANY
|_||_||||| Phone: +49 6091-422, Web: http://wsd.iitb.fhg.de/
|        | ... Linux powered DATA aquisition and evaluation,
|  IITB  | embedded systems, combustion engine diagnosis
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:29:22 +0100

> Is this still true for recent Versions?

Yes.  You can bind an action to the button label, though.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Thomas A. Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:06:12 -0500 (EST)

You know Dominik I think I've been watching this list for about a year
or 2 now and I just now figured out what that symbol is after your nam in
all of your e-mail messages is.

It's a cat isn't it...

Tom

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:35:46 +0100

> all of your e-mail messages is.

:-) Of course. I've added it always since Luthien, one of my three
kittens was killed by a car :-(

Bye

Dominik ^_^