Subject: FVWM: strange >2.3.12 not executing childs problems

From: Fabian Beutin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:23:13 +0100

Hi!
I started using 2.3.12 and now .13, for the 2.2.* series FvwmAuto module
seems to have a bug fixed in 2.3.* with not bringing to top e.g. netscape
middle clicked (open in new window) windows.

Now 2.3.13 works fine, except that sometimes the FvwmAuto module isn't
started. When I do a restart Fvwm2 then it is. Also some of my Applets which
should be swallowed and started by FvwmButtons aren't executed.
Here is my Init section:

+			  "I" exec Esetroot -scale /root/tolkien/movie/ringsart6.jpg
+  		      "I" Module  FvwmAuto 555 Raise Nop
+             "I" Module FvwmWinList
+             "I" Exec astime -bg "#266294" -fg yellow -day white -date white -ampm white -sec lightgreen -fh -nh -geometry -8-8 -exe xcalendar
+             "I" Exec ascpu -u 1 -bg "#266294" -fg yellow -position -5-69 -exe xcalendar
+             "I" Exec asmem -used -bg "#266294" -fg white -position -5-133
+             "I" Exec aterm -sh 66 -sl 333 -geometry 90x14-70-0 +vb -tr -trsb -fg grey84 -T "X Messages" -fn "-b&h-lucidatypewriter-medium-r-*-*-13-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" -e tail -c 16384 -f /var/log/messages

Note that the exact same init section works fine with 2.2.*

Cheers,
		Fabian.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].