Subject: Re: FVWM: vector ButtonStyle

From: "Thomas A. Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:45:29 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Dan Espen wrote:

>Nothing to be sorry about, I think your  heart was in the right place,
>we just can't grab things out of books and put them on our web page.
>
>(Well, we could, there just wouldn't be much of a future in it.)

In this case it was originally posted on a news group.  But in the end I
think it is of little use after seeing what the vector button definitions
really mean...

>The stuff in  vector button definitions looks just  like a blizzard of
>numbers until you study them for a while.

One quick question which is not mentioned in the man page?  The
coordinates refer to pixel numbers right?  What is the maximum number; or
does this determine the size of the button?

Tom

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:10:49 -0500

> does this determine the size of the button?

The numbers go from 0 to 100 and can be thought  of as a percentage of
the buttons height.  The vector buttons  resize depending on the title
height.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].