Subject: FVWM: a vector button submission

From: jason <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:12:08 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

  I don't recall where to send new vector buttons (yep, I checked the
archives).  Anyway, knowing little about what the values meant, several
months back I was able to create, through trial and error, a vector button
that looks like a push-pin which I use on a button that makes windows
Sticky/unSticky.  Use it if you like it.  :-)

ButtonStyle 7 10 25x20@1 30x25@1 30x55@1 43x55@0 50x85@1 57x55@0 \
                 70x55@0 70x25@0 75x20@0 25x20@1

-jason

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:22:24 -0500

>                  70x55@0 70x25@0 75x20@0 25x20@1

Send them to fvwm-workers list.

Thanks, I'll add it to the web page.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].