Subject: FVWM: FvwmGtk Prob Solved

From: Jerry Alexandratos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:22:23 -0500

First, I want to thank everyone for answering what may have seemed like
silly questions.  I really appreciated it.

I discovered why I was having such difficulty with this module.  Turns
out that there's an error in the man page.  So, all the stuff that I
kept asking stupid questions about was in the part that man/troff
couldn't generate.

Silly me didn't finally notice this until tonight.  Anyway, here's a
patch:

--- FvwmGtk.1.orig	Fri Jan 28 03:13:59 2000
+++ FvwmGtk.1	Fri Jan 28 03:19:17 2000
@@ -176,7 +176,7 @@
 label around a single child widget. The optional argument determines
 the separation between the frame and the child.
 
-.IP "*FvwmGtkLabel \fBlabel\bP"
+.IP "*FvwmGtkLabel \fBlabel\fP"
 Adds a label widget.
 
 .IP "*FvwmGtkEntry \fBname\fP [ \fBinitial-value\fP ]"

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 302.593.4322               ||  matter of life or death...
email: [email-masked]          ||  ...It's much more important
                                  ||  than that!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].