Subject: Re: FVWM: Argument Passing?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:59:34 GMT

> From: "Thomas A. Gardiner" <[email-masked]>

> Quite honestly I guess I just don't yet understand the fvwm2 _way_ of
> doing things since I'm learning by basicaly hacking on the AnotherLevel
> package which appears to  be a bit out of date (eg. not a single PipeRead
> statement exists in the version of AnotherLevel I'm using!).  Well, all in
> due time...
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Dpending on how far through your AnotherLevel hack you are, it may well be
worth you taking a look at AnotherLevelUp, the package I announced last week.
Lots of PipeReads there (e.g. for changing preferences sets). It's still got
marked most of the places where I have made changes from AnotherLevel, which
might help you! (Although I intend to tidy that up in a future release.)

See:    http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~jtl/ALU

John Latham

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].