Subject: Re: GFvwmDebug module ready.

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 19:12:28 -0500

"Javier C. Tarradell" <[email-masked]> writes:
> Dan Espen wrote:
> 
> I think it was a cut and paste error, I will check it. Thanks.
> 
> The information about the data comming with the messages was not very
> clear.

I assume you are referring to:

http://www.fvwm.org/mod_f2m_communication.html

Where it describes M_ICONIFY and M_DEICONIFY.

I can see how  you might  miss the part  about  the packets coming  in
different lengths and orders,  but it  is there.  I guess the variations
on M_DEICONIFY aren't that clear.

> I will like to contact with someone that know the data pakects well so
> he/she can tell me how to interpret the data packets.

I don't think there is any one person that can tell  you about all the
packets.   I  got a deeper  understanding  of  the iconify  packets by
working on FvwmAnimate.

> Bye and thanks,
>     JCT.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]