Subject: link to bug database

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:06:43 -0500

Dan, 

I'll direct this to you since you have been handling most of the web
pages of late.  The link to the bug system on www.fvwm.org points to
yyy.fvwm.org and gives an error on a cgi.  Can you check this out.

Brad
-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:42:04 -0500

> yyy.fvwm.org and gives an error on a cgi.  Can you check this out.

Jason did  this.   My guess is that  he's  working  on the systems  in
question.  I don't think we should fool with it unless he says to.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Dec 1999 15:50:13 -0600

>>>>> "BG" == Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]> writes:

BG> The link to the bug system on www.fvwm.org points to yyy.fvwm.org and
BG> gives an error on a cgi.  Can you check this out.

I'm still not sure what caused this; I restarted the web server on
yyy.fvwm.org and all seems to be well.

 - J<