Subject: Re: borders again

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:31:58 +0100

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 09:52:52PM +0200, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:
> Hello, Dominik.
> 
> With the current CVS the Handles windows with HandleWidth less than 6 or
> the NoHandles windows with BorderWidth less than 6 have incorrect borders
> on the right and bottom. (if I understand correctly)

Yup, a bug.  It wasn't intended this way.  I've now thrown the
old way of drawing fvwm borders overboard and tried to rewrite
them with a strong 3d look as possible while still showing one
pixel of the border colour.  In my eyes the newest code looks
better for 3, 5, 6 and more pixels.  2 pixels are unchanged
and 4 look much like motif borders.  I don't know what to do
about this, though.  I could change the bottom/right border
so that the hilight colour is replaced with the shadow colour,
but that won't enhance the 3d look.

BTW, I could also fix the bug that made the bottom left corner
look a bit strange.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]