Subject: FvwmWinList: NoOnBottom / OnBottom / OnlyOnBottom

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 02:08:04 -0600

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.2.11
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.13
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.88.47)

Hello,

It would be nice if the NoOnBottom / OnBottom / OnlyOnBottom
features were implemented in FvwmWinList.

Best Regards,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:12:17 +0100

> features were implemented in FvwmWinList.

What would these be supposed to do?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:18:43 -0330 (NST)

> What would these be supposed to do?

Ooops, I meant that these could be implemented as options to the
WindowList command. They would work analogously the the
NoOnTop, OnTop, and OnlyOnTop features mentioned in the fvwm2 man
page. For example the NoOnBottom option would ban StaysOnBottom
windows from the window list.

Best Regards,

Neil