Subject: How far from 2.4?

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Dec 1999 16:20:59 -0600

How close is 2.4 to being released?  I need to schedule my time for the
next few days and if a release is imminent then I need to push some
maintenance forward.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Dec 1999 18:51:36 -0500

%% Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]> writes:

  jlt> How close is 2.4 to being released?  I need to schedule my time for the
  jlt> next few days and if a release is imminent then I need to push some
  jlt> maintenance forward.

Ha!  You're such the optimist :)

_Definitely_ not in the next few days.

Recent changes to the ANNOUNCE file, etc. notwithstanding I can't see it
being ready to go before 2000.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:13:09 +0100

> being ready to go before 2000.

Definitely not before February either.  The feture set is almost
complete, but we have a huge amount debugging and testing pending.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Dec 1999 09:31:25 -0600

>>>>> "PDS" == Paul D Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

PDS> Recent changes to the ANNOUNCE file, etc. notwithstanding I can't see
PDS> it being ready to go before 2000.

OK; it was the recent mods to ANNOUNCE that had me confused.

 - J<