Subject: CVS olicha: * Renamed Buttons, Colorset, Date, FileBrowser, Find, ScreenDump, ScreenSetup

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 05:50:32 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	99/12/31 05:50:31

Modified files:
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: Makefile.am 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.1 
Added files:
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: ScriptFvwmBellSetup 
	                            ScriptFvwmButtons ScriptFvwmColorset 
	                            ScriptFvwmDate 
	                            ScriptFvwmDefaultStyle 
	                            ScriptFvwmFileBrowser ScriptFvwmFind 
	                            ScriptFvwmKeyboardSetup 
	                            ScriptFvwmPointerSetup 
	                            ScriptFvwmQuit ScriptFvwmScreenDump 
	                            ScriptFvwmScreenSetup 
	                            ScriptFvwmWidgetDemo 

Log message:
* Renamed Buttons, Colorset, Date, FileBrowser, Find, ScreenDump, ScreenSetup
and WidgetDemo to ScriptFvwm*.
* Renamed and modified BellSetup, KeyboardSetup, PointerSetup, Quit.
* Replace DeskSetup by ScriptFvwmDefaultStyle that allows to change and save
most of the fvwm default styles
* The above scripts are installed in FVWM_CONFIGDIR
* !WARNING! New section EXAMPLES in FvwmScript manual page !WARNING!
* Note: ScriptFvwmDefaultStyle is the only "new" script. This script
is done for styles that can be reasonably applied to all apps, but the
style that I consider to be a "theme style" (as colors or font). If
I forgot a style or put an unuseful one say me.
* Any flame are welcome :o)
* Bonne nouvelle année !

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:02:20 -0500

> 	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: ScriptFvwmBellSetup 
...
> * Any flames are welcome :o)

I   don't think    this   is      a   flame, but  the    file     name
".fvwmrc-script-setting" is inconsistent  with the names being used in
FvwmAnimate, FvwmForm, and FvwmRlogin.

For those forms, the config files are:

.FvwmAnimate
.FvwmForm
.FvwmRlogin

> * Bonne nouvelle année !

Hey, some Francais I understand!

You too.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]