Subject: FvwmConfig compile problems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:07:56 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Brian Hauber
Version: 2.2.4
CVS_Date: 
OS: Solaris 2.6
X_Server: CDE/COSE
Submission from: (NULL) (192.55.24.50)

When attempting to build fvwm 2.2.4 with gcc 2.95.2 under Solaris 2.6 I get

the following error:

Making all in FvwmConfig
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/bhauber/fvwm-2.2.4/extras/FvwmConfig'
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../libs -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/openwin/include    -g -O2 -c FvwmConfig.C
In file included from WinBase.h:5,
                 from FvwmConfig.C:9:
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2063: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XSetTransientForHint' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2071: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XActivateScreenSaver' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2078: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XAddHost' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2086: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XAddHosts' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2093: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XAddToExtensionList' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2100: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XAddToSaveSet' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2154: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XAllowEvents' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2160: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XAutoRepeatOff' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2166: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XAutoRepeatOn' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2173: ANSI C++ forbids declaration `XBell'
with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2206: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangeActivePointerGrab' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2215: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangeGC' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2223: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangeKeyboardControl' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2233: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangeKeyboardMapping' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2244: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangePointerControl' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2257: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangeProperty' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2265: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangeSaveSet' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2274: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XChangeWindowAttributes' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2331: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XCirculateSubwindows' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2338: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XCirculateSubwindowsDown' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2345: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XCirculateSubwindowsUp' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2357: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XClearArea' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2364: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XClearWindow' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2370: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XCloseDisplay' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2379: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XConfigureWindow' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2396: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XConvertSelection' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2411: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XCopyArea' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2420: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XCopyGC' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2436: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XCopyPlane' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2463: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDefineCursor' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2471: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDeleteProperty' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2478: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDestroyWindow' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2485: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDestroySubwindows' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2503: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDisableAccessControl' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2533: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDisplayKeycodes' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2568: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawArc' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2578: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawArcs' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2590: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawImageString' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2602: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawImageString16' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2614: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawLine' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2625: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawLines' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2635: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawPoint' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2646: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawPoints' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2658: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawRectangle' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2668: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawRectangles' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2678: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawSegments' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2690: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawString' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2702: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawString16' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2714: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawText' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2726: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XDrawText16' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2732: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XEnableAccessControl' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2761: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFillArc' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2771: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFillArcs' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2783: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFillPolygon' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2795: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFillRectangle' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2805: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFillRectangles' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2811: ANSI C++ forbids declaration `XFlush'
with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2818: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XForceScreenSaver' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2824: ANSI C++ forbids declaration `XFree'
with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2831: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeColormap' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2841: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeColors' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2848: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeCursor' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2854: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeExtensionList' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2861: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeFont' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2869: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeFontInfo' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2875: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeFontNames' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2881: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeFontPath' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2888: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeGC' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2894: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreeModifiermap' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2901: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XFreePixmap' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2930: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XGetErrorDatabaseText' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2939: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XGetErrorText' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2986: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XGetInputFocus' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:2993: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XGetKeyboardControl' with no type
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xlib.h:3002: ANSI C++ forbids declaration
`XGetP
====> MESSAGE TRUNCATED AT 8192 <====

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]