Subject: Buttons oddity in current CVS

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:25:10 +0000

I've just jumped from 2.3.8 snap 19990906 to 2.3.12 snap 19991217, and a
minor buttons buglet seems to have crept in, although it may be a change
that makes my config. out dated. Here's the basics of what I'm doing that
used to work OK:

  (CreateStandardDecor is a function to set up my fav. Decor settings,
stopping at button 4)

CreateStandardDecor "DefaultDecor"

CreateStandardDecor "IconiseAll"
AddToDecor IconiseAll  \
   AddButtonStyle 6  Pixmap FNX-window-iconise-all.xpm

Style "IconiseAll"  \
   UseDecor IconiseAll, Button 6

Style "*"  NoButton 6
Style "Navigator"       UseStyle IconiseAll  # e.g.

  What this does is allow normal windows the standard buttons, and
selected apps. get an extra 'iconise-all-similar' button.

  This worked fine before, but now, although the selected apps. do get
their extra button, with related XPM, *all* windows *also* get the button,
with it's correct functionality, but /without/ the XPM, just the button 3D
outline ("-- Raised" IIRC).

  At a guess, it seems like the NoButton isn't fully doing it's job?

-- 
=====================- http://www.racaldefence.com/ -===================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |
 mailto:[email-masked] |        There are 11 days remaining
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:21:18 +0100

>   At a guess, it seems like the NoButton isn't fully doing it's job?

Fixed in 2.3.12.  After some of the AddDecor() rewrite the button
was activated before the NoButton style was evaluated.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]