Subject: *FvwmTaskBarMailBox

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:31:52 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Marcel Landman
Version: 2.2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.12
X_Server: X11R6
Submission from: (NULL) (195.224.86.173)

Short:
The option 

*FvwmTaskBarMailBox

wich works with a previous version (2.0.46) no longer works with 2.2.2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Detailed:
When I am running X as root, I want to see when I get mail (as user
marcel)
thus I have:

*FvwmTaskBarMailBox /var/spool/mail/marcel

which works on 2.0.46 but not on 2.2.2. FvwmTaskBar continues to look in 
/var/spool/mail/root, which is the default. All other options to the
taskbar
such as the name and icon for the start button are read, so I know for
sure
that the configurationfile (.fvwm2rc) is processed. In both cases I have 
FvwmTaskBar version 2.6 (or so it seems from the man page).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]