Subject: CVS domivogt: * WindowList uses the WindowList menu style if defined.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:00:17 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/12/17 13:00:17

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 builtins.h colors.c colors.h conditional.c 
	                 cursor.c decorations.c events.c functions.c 
	                 fvwm.c fvwm2.1 menus.c menus.h placement.c 
	                 screen.h style.c style.h windowlist.c 

Log message:
* WindowList uses the WindowList menu style if defined.
* ButtonStyle, TitleStyle and BorderStyle don't need a recapture.
* General ...Style clean up.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:05:48 +0100

> * General ...Style clean up.

It seems that you forget to add update.h :

[olivier@snoopy fvwm]$ make
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../libs            -I/usr/X11R6/include   -DFVWM_MODULEDIR=\"/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.3.12\"           -DFVWM_CONFIGDIR=\"/usr/local/etc/fvwm\" -g -O2 -c builtins.c
builtins.c:51: update.h: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type.
make: *** [builtins.o] Error 1

Olivier

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 23:16:49 +0100

> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../libs            -I/usr/X11R6/include   -DFVWM_MODULEDIR=\"/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.3.12\"           -DFVWM_CONFIGDIR=\"/usr/local/etc/fvwm\" -g -O2 -c bu…

Yes, and update.c too.  Seems that I'm unable to add files to CVS
without doing something wrong :-(

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]