Subject: StartsOnPage doesn't seem to work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 04:05:28 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Oscar Kind
Version: 2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: SunOS 5.5.1
X_Server: ?
Submission from: (NULL) (130.37.24.11)

Hi,

When adding the following lines to my .fvwm2rc file, every program
should start on the upper left page of my first (and only) desk.

GlobalOpts SmartPlacementIsReallySmart, CaptureHonorsStartsOnPage,
RecaptureHonorsStartsOnPage
Style "*" StartsOnPage 0 0 0

However, they didn't. Not even xterm, which behaves perfectly if I
add the command line option -xrm "Fvwm.Page:0 0 0".  Unfortunately,
I'm trying to get this feature to work with another program. (The
"*" style is a test to see if the option requires the programs to
accept -xrm "Fvwm.Page:...").

Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
(I hope the latter; that's easier to fix)

mvg,
Oscar

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]