Subject: Jason's back

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Dec 1999 23:55:00 -0600

Hopefully sent to the right bloody list this time.

I have been able to mostly catch up with real life and am actually looking
forward to a weekend with no pressing matters.  This means that I can do
some much needed infrastructure maintenance.

I will be changing xxx.fvwm.org -> www.fvwm.org soon; this should be
painless as the old site will still run while everyone's DNS expires the
old entries.

Can folks point me at other things that need taking care of?  I also want
to move the FTP and CVS servers, but this should all be transparent
(although CVS will have to go offline for a bit).

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 08:01:40 -0500

> Can folks point me at other things that need taking care of?  I also want

xxx.fvwm.org is current.  Nothing there should need any adjustment.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]