Subject: the netscape disappear suddenle

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:23:57 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: 
Version: fvwm2
CVS_Date: 
OS: linux(redhat5.1)
X_Server: XF86_SVGA
Submission from: (NULL) (168.160.173.250)

When I used the fvwm2 , I pressed the icon about Netscape. It run well.
When I start up an xterm and type the command¡ª¡®netscape¡¯, the netscape
begin to run. But after a while(sometimes 30 seconds, sometimes 1 minutes)
, the netscape disappear suddenly.. The xterm told the error¡ªBus error. I
didn¡¯t understand the mean of ¡°Bus error¡±. In addition I found that the
netscape run well if the configfile(system.fvwmrc) was preprocessed by M4
command, but the problem come up if the configfile wasn¡¯t preprocessed by
M4 command.  I want to know how to solve the problem. The version of the
netscape was 4.05.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]