Subject: the netscape disapper suddenly

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 07:32:21 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: 
Version: 2 and 95
CVS_Date: 
OS: linux(redhat5.1)
X_Server: XF86_SVGA
Submission from: (NULL) (168.160.173.250)

When I used the fvwm2 , I pressed the icon about Netscape. It began to run
well. But after a while(sometimes 30 seconds, sometimes 1 minutes) , the
programe disappear suddenly. Then I start up an exterm and type the
command¡ª¡°netscape¡±. The program began to run well, but it disappear
suddenly after a while. The xterm told the error¡ªBus error. When I used
the fvwm95, I meet the same the problem. I didn¡¯t understand the mean of
¡°Bus error¡±. I want to know how to solver the problem.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]