Subject: border drawing

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:36:32 +0100

Sigh! I thought it was clear that the border drawing changes I
made are *not finished yet*.  That's why I asked explicitly
that somebody checks if there are noticable (and undesired)
effects.  Please! Statements like "I don't like the new borders"
do not help at all.  If there is a problem, please provide
a detailed description, the corresponding config lines and -
most important - screenshots of the borders before and after
the changes (2.3.9 has the old drawing code).

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]