Subject: Recent changes to FvwmIconMan

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:56:09 -0500

Has anyone else noticed that the recent changes to IconMan make its
start up rather slow.  I can really notice it on a restart because
FvwmButtons unswallows a bunch of windows that get picked up by
IconMan on the restart and there is a good 30 seconds between them
getting reswallowed and getting removed from IconMan, before the
last few commits removing XSyncronizes and such this was pretty much
instentaneous.

Brad
-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]