Subject: A WinList MiniPatch

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 07:03:07 +0100

Hello,
Attached to this message a patch which fix a bug in WinList:
there are some problems if you use CurrentDesk and if you
MoveToDesk a window.

modules/ChangeLog:

FvwmWinList/FvwmWinList.c (ProcessMessage): Fix a MoveToDesk problem.

Olivier

Index: modules/FvwmWinList/FvwmWinList.c
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/fvwm/fvwm/modules/FvwmWinList/FvwmWinList.c,v
retrieving revision 1.50
diff -u -b -B -u -r1.50 FvwmWinList.c
--- modules/FvwmWinList/FvwmWinList.c	1999/10/22 09:47:57	1.50
+++ modules/FvwmWinList/FvwmWinList.c	1999/11/04 04:59:54
@@ -359,8 +359,9 @@
       cfgpacket = (void *) body;
       if ((i = FindItem(&windows,cfgpacket->w))!=-1)
       {
-	if(UpdateItemDesk(&windows, i, cfgpacket->desk) > 0)
+	if(UpdateItemDesk(&windows, cfgpacket->w, cfgpacket->desk) > 0)
         {
+          UpdateButtonDesk(&buttons, i, cfgpacket->desk);
           AdjustWindow(False);
           RedrawWindow(True);
         }