Subject: CVS domivogt: * Minimised included header files.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 07:12:17 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/11/27 07:12:17

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c bindings.c bindings.h borders.c 
	                 builtins.c colormaps.c colormaps.h colors.c 
	                 conditional.c cursor.c cursor.h decorations.c 
	                 events.c focus.c functions.c functions.h fvwm.c 
	                 gnome.c icccm2.c icons.c menus.c menus.h misc.c 
	                 misc.h modconf.c module_interface.c 
	                 move_resize.c placement.c read.c repeat.c 
	                 repeat.h screen.h session.c stack.c style.c 
	                 style.h virtual.c virtual.h windowlist.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.c 

Log message:
* Minimised included header files.
* Fixed X error when recapturing shaded windows.
* Fixed menu default action over sub menu items.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]