Subject: [[email-masked]: Re: Your 3dpixmaps icons in the wm-icons project]

From: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 00:39:56 +0000

The 3dpixmaps icons are now GPL'd!  And there seem to be a few new
icons in there as well.

Also, I would suggest that it's probably worth updating the
README.3dpixmaps file to reflect the new location.

   Julian

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Mertin <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:55:59 +0100
From: Joerg Mertin <[email-masked]>
To: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Your 3dpixmaps icons in the wm-icons project

Hi Julian,

I just released a New version of 3dpixmaps. Have a look at
http://www.solsys.org/linux/

The Version is there. It's the complete source. I haven't made a RPM or
debian package, as I have no time for that anymore :(

Have fun.

If there's something you don't like about the Copyright, just tell me and
I'll change it.

Regards
	Joerg
-- 
It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Joerg Mertin              :  [email-masked]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [email-masked]                   (Work)| 
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :  http://www.solsys.org                   |
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Data, Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54 |
------------------------------------------------------------------------
PGP fingerprint: 6D E9 7B 04 57 7B 65 42  B7 7A D0 AA 69 95 7C E1

----- End forwarded message -----

   Julian

-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. [email-masked]
        Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://www.debian.org/~jdg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:27:26 +0200

> The 3dpixmaps icons are now GPL'd!  And there seem to be a few new

Glad to hear.
When I will be less busy I will rearrange 3dpixmaps icons in wm-icons.

Regards,
Mikhael.