Subject: CVS domivogt: * Fixed build problem on HP-UX 10.20 (select).

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:29:12 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/11/29 03:29:12

Modified files:
	.              : Tag: branch-2_2 ChangeLog NEWS configure 
	extras         : Tag: branch-2_2 ChangeLog 
	extras/FvwmConsole: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmConsole.c 
	extras/FvwmGoodStuff: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmGoodStuff.c 
	extras/FvwmPipe: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmPipe.c 
	extras/FvwmScript: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
	extras/FvwmScript/Widgets: Tag: branch-2_2 List.c Menu.c 
	extras/FvwmTaskBar: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmTaskBar.c 
	extras/FvwmWharf: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmWharf.c 

Log message:
* Fixed build problem on HP-UX 10.20 (select).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]