Subject: CVS domivogt: * Introduced 'decor_w' window (parent of all decorative subwindows). This

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:30:18 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/11/12 18:30:17

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c bindings.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 events.c focus.c functions.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 
	                 fvwmdebug.c misc.c virtual.c 

Log message:
* Introduced 'decor_w' window (parent of all decorative subwindows). This
should help 'transparent' terminal emulators to get what they want.
* Revised key/button binding code.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]