Subject: CVS olicha: * Did so that Modifiers work with Stroke.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:47:01 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	99/11/16 15:47:01

Modified files:
	fvwm           : events.c fvwm2.1 

Log message:
* Did so that Modifiers work with Stroke.
* Unfortunately I did not see how to do so that Contexts work (only the
R context is ok). However, contexts and modifiers work with the StrokeFunc.
* Warning ! I have updated the Stroke entries in fvwm2.1 (lines 2810, 2811
and 2822).
* Note: I do not succeed to commit the ChangeLog ("'cvs server: Up-to-date
check failed for `ChangeLog'"). I will commit later.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 16 Nov 1999 17:13:29 -0500

%% CVS <[email-masked]> writes:

  c> * Note: I do not succeed to commit the ChangeLog ("'cvs server: Up-to-date
  c> check failed for `ChangeLog'"). I will commit later.

I think this means you need to do a cvs update to get the latest (then
probably resolve some conflicts, since it's a ChangeLog).

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:35:30 +0100

> probably resolve some conflicts, since it's a ChangeLog).

Yes, of course !
I have update the last commit in fvwm/
Thanks, Olivier