Subject: RE: Cursor interaction w/ xterm on FreeBSD?

From: "Aboulenein, Nagi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:43:41 -0800

Dominik,

Thanks for looking into this problem.

Here's the xterm resource list (generated by "appres XTerm"):

*VT100*color15: white
*VT100*colorMode:       on
*VT100*font1:   nil2
*VT100*color1:  red3
*VT100.charClass:       33:48,35:48,37:48,43:48,45-47:48,64:48,95:48,126:48
*VT100*colorUL: yellow
*VT100*font5:   9x15
*VT100*color2:  green3
*VT100*color8:  gray30
*VT100*translations:    #override       !Ctrl                   <Btn4Down>:
scroll-back(1,halfpage) \n\
        !Lock Ctrl              <Btn4Down>:     scroll-back(1,halfpage) \n\
        !Lock @Num_Lock Ctrl    <Btn4Down>:     scroll-back(1,halfpage) \n\
        ! @Num_Lock Ctrl        <Btn4Down>:     scroll-back(1,halfpage) \n\
                                <Btn4Down>:     scroll-back(5,line) \n\
        !Ctrl                   <Btn5Down>:     scroll-forw(1,halfpage) \n\
        !Lock Ctrl              <Btn5Down>:     scroll-forw(1,halfpage) \n\
        !Lock @Num_Lock Ctrl    <Btn5Down>:     scroll-forw(1,halfpage) \n\
        ! @Num_Lock Ctrl        <Btn5Down>:     scroll-forw(1,halfpage) \n\
                                <Btn5Down>:     scroll-forw(5,line)
*VT100*colorBD: white
*VT100*color9:  red
*VT100*font6:   10x20
*VT100*font2:   5x7
*VT100*color3:  yellow3
*VT100*color10: green
*VT100*font3:   6x10
*VT100*color4:  blue3
*VT100*color11: yellow
*VT100*dynamicColors:   on
*VT100*font4:   7x13
*VT100*color5:  magenta3
*VT100.Translations:    #override       Shift <KeyPress> Prior:
scroll-back(1,halfpage)\n\
        Shift <KeyPress> Next:     scroll-forw(1,halfpage)\n\
        Meta <KeyPress> Prior:    scroll-back(1,line)\n\
        Meta <KeyPress> Next:     scroll-forw(1,line)\n\
        <KeyPress> Prior:    scroll-back(1,page)\n\
        <KeyPress> Next:     scroll-forw(1,page)\n
*VT100*color12: blue
*VT100*color6:  cyan3
*VT100*color13: magenta
*VT100*color7:  gray90
*VT100*color14: cyan
*VT100*color0:  black
*tektronix*font:        7x13
*tektronix*foreground:  white
*tektronix.background:  slategrey
*tekMenu*tekreset*Label:        RESET
*tekMenu*tektext2*Label:        #2 Size Characters
*tekMenu*tekhide*Label: Hide Tek Window
*tekMenu*tekcopy*Label: COPY
*tekMenu*tektext3*Label:        #3 Size Characters
*tekMenu*vtshow*Label:  Show VT Window
*tekMenu*tektextsmall*Label:    Small Characters
*tekMenu*vtmode*Label:  Switch to VT Mode
*tekMenu*tektextlarge*Label:    Large Characters
*tekMenu*tekpage*Label: PAGE
*tekMenu*font:  7x13
*tekMenu*foreground:    white
*tekMenu.background:    slategrey
*tekMenu.Label: Tek Options
*Label*shadowWidth:     2
*mainMenu*continue*Label:       Send CONT Signal
*mainMenu*allowsends*Label:     Allow SendEvents
*mainMenu*kill*Label:   Send KILL Signal
*mainMenu*interrupt*Label:      Send INT Signal
*mainMenu*logging*Label:        Log to File
*mainMenu*eightBit*Label:       8-Bit Controls
*mainMenu*hangup*Label: Send HUP Signal
*mainMenu*redraw*Label: Redraw Window
*mainMenu*quit*Label:   Quit
*mainMenu*terminate*Label:      Send TERM Signal
*mainMenu*securekbd*Label:      Secure Keyboard
*mainMenu*suspend*Label:        Send STOP Signal
*mainMenu*font: 7x13
*mainMenu*foreground:   white
*mainMenu.background:   slategrey
*mainMenu.Label:        Main Options
*tek4014*fontLarge:     9x15
*tek4014*font2: 8x13
*tek4014*font3: 6x13
*tek4014*fontSmall:     6x10
*SimpleMenu*menuLabel.font:
-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*
*SimpleMenu*menuLabel.vertSpace:        100
*SimpleMenu*Sme.height: 16
*SimpleMenu*BackingStore:       NotUseful
*SimpleMenu*HorizontalMargins:  16
*SimpleMenu*Cursor:     left_ptr
*Scrollbar.background:  darkolivegreen
*Scrollbar.foreground:  darkkhaki
*Scrollbar.width:       12
*vtMenu*appcursor*Label:        Enable Application Cursor Keys
*vtMenu*altscreen*Label:        Show Alternate Screen
*vtMenu*blink*Label:    Blinking Cursor
*vtMenu*appkeypad*Label:        Enable Application Keypad
*vtMenu*activeicon*Label:       Enable Active Icon
*vtMenu*pcbold*Label:   Bold Colors
*vtMenu*scrollkey*Label:        Scroll to Bottom on Key Press
*vtMenu*scrollbar*Label:        Enable Scrollbar
*vtMenu*softreset*Label:        Do Soft Reset
*vtMenu*hardreset*Label:        Do Full Reset
*vtMenu*jumpscroll*Label:       Enable Jump Scroll
*vtMenu*scrollttyoutput*Label:  Scroll to Bottom on Tty Output
*vtMenu*clearsavedlines*Label:  Reset and Clear Saved Lines
*vtMenu*reversevideo*Label:     Enable Reverse Video
*vtMenu*allow132*Label: Allow 80/132 Column Switching
*vtMenu*tekshow*Label:  Show Tek Window
*vtMenu*autowrap*Label: Enable Auto Wraparound
*vtMenu*cursesemul*Label:       Enable Curses Emulation
*vtMenu*tekmode*Label:  Switch to Tek Mode
*vtMenu*reversewrap*Label:      Enable Reverse Wraparound
*vtMenu*visualbell*Label:       Enable Visual Bell
*vtMenu*vthide*Label:   Hide VT Window
*vtMenu*autolinefeed*Label:     Enable Auto Linefeed
*vtMenu*marginbell*Label:       Enable Margin Bell
*vtMenu*keybuffer*Label:        Buffered Keyboard
*vtMenu*font:   7x13
*vtMenu*foreground:     white
*vtMenu.background:     slategrey
*vtMenu.Label:  VT Options
*fontMenu*font1*Label:  Unreadable
*fontMenu*font4*Label:  Medium
*fontMenu*fontescape*Label:     Escape Sequence
*fontMenu*font5*Label:  Large
*fontMenu*fontsel*Label:        Selection
*fontMenu*font6*Label:  Huge
*fontMenu*font2*Label:  Tiny
*fontMenu*fontdefault*Label:    Default
*fontMenu*font3*Label:  Small
*fontMenu*font: 7x13
*fontMenu*foreground:   white
*fontMenu.background:   slategrey
*fontMenu.Label:        VT Fonts
XTerm*tekMenu*font:     7x13
XTerm*tekMenu*foreground:       white
XTerm*tekMenu.background:       slategrey
XTerm*Scrollbar.background:     darkolivegreen
XTerm*Scrollbar.foreground:     darkkhaki
XTerm*Scrollbar.width:  12
XTerm*fontMenu*font:    7x13
XTerm*fontMenu*foreground:      white
XTerm*fontMenu.background:      slategrey
XTerm*tektronix*font:   7x13
XTerm*tektronix*foreground:     white
XTerm*tektronix.background:     slategrey
XTerm*vtMenu*keybuffer*Label:   Buffered Keyboard
XTerm*vtMenu*blink*Label:       Blinking Cursor
XTerm*vtMenu*pcbold*Label:      Bold Colors
XTerm*vtMenu*font:      7x13
XTerm*vtMenu*foreground:        white
XTerm*vtMenu.background:        slategrey
XTerm*mainMenu*font:    7x13
XTerm*mainMenu*foreground:      white
XTerm*mainMenu.background:      slategrey
XTerm*VT100.charClass:  33:48,35:48,37:48,43:48,45-47:48,64:48,95:48,126:48
XTerm*VT100.Translations:       #override       Shift <KeyPress> Prior:
scroll-back(1,halfpage)\n\
        Shift <KeyPress> Next:     scroll-forw(1,halfpage)\n\
        Meta <KeyPress> Prior:    scroll-back(1,line)\n\
        Meta <KeyPress> Next:     scroll-forw(1,line)\n\
        <KeyPress> Prior:    scroll-back(1,page)\n\
        <KeyPress> Next:     scroll-forw(1,page)\n
XTerm*BodyFont: 7x13
XTerm*ScrollBar:        false
XTerm*pointerColor:     lemonchiffon
XTerm*color1:   Black
XTerm*JumpScroll:       on
XTerm*AutoRaise:        on
XTerm*color2:   Green
XTerm.JoinSession:      False
XTerm*DeiconifyWarp:    on
XTerm*foreground:       lemonchiffon
XTerm*loginShell:       true
XTerm*cursorBlink:      off
XTerm*color3:   Yellow
XTerm*SaveLines:        2000
XTerm*pointerColorBackground:   darkolivegreen
XTerm*color4:   Gold
XTerm*dynamicColors:    off
XTerm*cursorColor:      lemonchiffon
XTerm*C132:     true
XTerm*color5:   Red
XTerm*Curses:   true
XTerm*color6:   PowderBlue
XTerm*background:       darkolivegreen
XTerm*ReverseWrap:      true
XTerm*ttyModes: intr \003 quit \034 erase \010 kill \025
XTerm*titeInhibit:      off
XTerm*color7:   White
XTerm*TitleFont:        7x13
XTerm*font:     7x14
XTerm*color0:   Cyan
*color7bold:    White
*foreground:    lemonchiffon
*loginShell:    true
*cursorBlink:   off
*pointerColorBackground:        darkolivegreen
*cursorColor:   lemonchiffon
*C132:  true
*beNiceToColormap:      False
*Curses:        true
*ReverseWrap:   true
*titeInhibit:   off
*TitleFont:     7x13
*font:  7x14
*color0:        Cyan
*BodyFont:      7x13
*ScrollBar:     false
*pointerColor:  lemonchiffon
*color1:        Black
*IconFont:      nil2
*JumpScroll:    on
*AutoRaise:     on
*color2:        Green
*color0bold:    Cyan
*DeiconifyWarp: on
*color3:        Yellow
*color1bold:    Black
*SaveLines:     2000
*color4:        Gold
*color2bold:    Green
*dynamicColors: off
*color5:        Red
*color3bold:    Yellow
*color4bold:    Gold
*color6:        Powderblue
*color5bold:    Red
*background:    darkolivegreen
*ttyModes:      intr \003 quit \034 erase \010 kill \025
*color7:        White
*color6bold:    Powderblue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Here's my fvwm2rc:

# Trying to compile an old .fvwrc to the  new fvwm-2.0 Format
# Unfortunately, order does matter in this file
# The correct order for inserting configurations is:
# 1. Colors
# 2. Assorted configuration paramters such as ClickToFocus, or MWMBorders
# 3. Path setup (ModulePath, PixmapPath, IconPath)
# 4. Style settings, including the default style Style "*" ...
# 5. InitFunction and ResetFunction definitions.
# 7. Menus definitions. Same caveats about forward referencing
# 8. Key and Mouse Bindings.
# 9. Module options.

############################################################################
#
#
# Here's the start of an MWM like configuration. Perhaps some mwm fans can
# fix this up a little, and mail the changes to me:
# [email-masked]
#

ImagePath
/fs12/e/naboulen/lib/pixmaps:/fs12/e/naboulen/lib/pixmaps/mini:/usr/intel/X1
1/include/X11/bitmaps

HilightColor white gray

#ButtonStyle 1 MiniIcon
#ButtonStyle 0 Pixmap mini.destroy.xpm
#ButtonStyle 2 Pixmap mini.maximize.xpm
#ButtonStyle 4 Pixmap mini.maximize-horiz.xpm
#ButtonStyle 6 Pixmap mini.maximize-vert.xpm
#ButtonStyle 8 Pixmap mini.iconify.xpm

ButtonStyle 1 MiniIcon
ButtonStyle 0 Pixmap button_kill_2.xpm
ButtonStyle 2 Pixmap button_maximise_2.xpm
ButtonStyle 4 Pixmap button_maximise_horizontal_2.xpm
ButtonStyle 6 Pixmap button_maximise_vertical_2.xpm
ButtonStyle 8 Pixmap button_iconify_2.xpm

#ButtonStyle 1 MiniIcon
#ButtonStyle 0 Pixmap win95_close_but.xpm
#ButtonStyle 2 Pixmap win95_maxi_but.xpm
#ButtonStyle 4 Pixmap win95_hori_but.xpm
#ButtonStyle 6 Pixmap win95_vert_but.xpm
#ButtonStyle 8 Pixmap win95_min_but.xpm

#ButtonStyle All -- Flat
ButtonStyle All -- Raised

TitleStyle LeftJustified ActiveUp (TiledPixmap wood_dark.xpm -- Flat) \
                          Inactive (TiledPixmap wood_light.xpm -- Flat)
#BorderStyle Active TiledPixmap wood_dark.xpm
#BorderStyle Inactive TiledPixmap wood_dark.xpm

EdgeScroll 100 100
EdgeResistance 10000 100
#EdgeResistance   250 10
#EdgeScroll       0 0

#OpaqueMoveSize 100

SnapAttraction 4

WindowShadeAnimate 40
#GlobalOpts WindowShadeShrinks

WindowFont -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
IconFont   -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
#MenuStyle  black grey grey -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Animation highlight3dthick animation MenuFace DGradient 128 2 lightgrey 50
blue 50 white

MenuStyle * Foreground white, Background grey
MenuStyle * Greyed grey70, ActiveFore White
MenuStyle * Hilight3Dthin, Animation
MenuStyle * Font lucidasanstypewriter-14
MenuStyle * PopupOffset 1 100
MenuStyle * MenuFace Tiledpixmap wood_dark.xpm
#MenuStyle * MenuFace DGradient 64 darkgrey midnightblue

Style "*" RandomPlacement, DecorateTransient, StickyIcon, SkipMapping
Style "*" SmartPlacement, Nopposition, SloppyFocus, Lenience
Style "*" MWMButtons, MWMDecor, MWMFunctions, MWMBorder
Style "*" BorderWidth 6, HandleWidth 6, Color white/grey, Icon unknown2.xpm

Style "FvwmButtons"     Sticky,BorderWidth 0, Color white/#737341412121
Style "FvwmButtons"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "FvwmPager"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "FvwmIdent"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "FvwmWinList"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "dclock"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "asclock"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "xfaces"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "xload"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "emiclock"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "XPbiff"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "XBiff"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "xsb"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "xbuffy"
NoHandles,NoTitle,WindowListSkip,CirculateSkip,Sticky
Style "Sxpm"            NoHandles,NoTitle
Style "*Minibuf*"       NoHandles,NoTitle
Style "Plan"            Sticky,WindowListSkip
Style "xexit"           Sticky,NoTitle,StaysOnTop
Style "Alarm!"          Sticky
Style "Ghostscript"     NoTitle
Style "Ghostview"       NoTitle
Style "Netscape"        StartsOnPage 0 1
Style "Synchronize"     StartsOnPage 0 2
Style "Graphics *"      StartIconic

############################################################################
# Define mini-icons

Style "*"               MiniIcon mini-bx2.xpm
Style "xexit"           MiniIcon mini.no_drag_3d.xpm
Style "xterm"           MiniIcon mini-term.xpm
Style "rxvt"            MiniIcon mini-term.xpm
Style "Emacs"           MiniIcon mini-doc.xpm
Style "Emacs"           MiniIcon mini.gnu.xpm
Style "Netscape"        MiniIcon mini.netscape.xpm
Style "synchronize"     MiniIcon mini.calendar.next.xpm
Style "Day-at-a-time"   MiniIcon mini.calendar.next.xpm
Style "Calendar View"   MiniIcon mini.calendar.next.xpm
Style "ghostview"       MiniIcon mini.gsview.xpm
Style "ghostscript"     MiniIcon mini.gsview.xpm
Style "gv"              MiniIcon mini.gsview.xpm
Style "acroread"        MiniIcon mini.pdf-doc.xpm
Style "AcroRead"        MiniIcon mini.pdf-doc.xpm
Style "Ddd"             MiniIcon mini.ddd.xpm
Style "xsb"             MiniIcon mini.letter.xpm
Style "gps_quick*"      MiniIcon mini.compass.xpm
Style "Gps_quick*"      MiniIcon mini.compass.xpm
Style "Metric data*"    MiniIcon mini.compass.xpm
Style "Trace results*"  MiniIcon mini.compass.xpm
Style "DOTTY*"          MiniIcon mini.balls.xpm
Style "Graphics *"      MiniIcon mini.pipetrace.xpm
Style "Event Description" MiniIcon mini.pipetrace.xpm
Style "Pipe Trace *"    MiniIcon mini.pipetrace.xpm
Style "XPostitPlus"     MiniIcon mini.postit.xpm
Style "XPostit"         MiniIcon mini.postit.xpm
Style "FvwmButtons"     MiniIcon -

############################################################################
# Define icons

# These are the color icons.
# Of course, you need to change the directory to the one where they
# really live.

Style "XtermIconBox"    Icon    windows.xpm 
Style "MiscIconBox"     Icon    windows.xpm
Style "FvwmWinList"     Icon    windows.xpm
Style "xaw"             Icon    arab.xpm
Style "XArabWord"       Icon    arab.xpm
Style "Mosaic"          Icon    Mosaic.xpm
Style "xarchie"         Icon    xarchie.xpm
Style "xbuffy"          Icon    xbuffy.xpm
Style "xpbiff"          Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style "xbiff"           Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style "xsb"             Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style "xcmap"           Icon    xcmap-48.xpm
Style "xexit"           Icon    fancy_exit.xpm,StartIconic,Sticky
Style "xterm"           Icon    xterm.xpm 
Style "rxvt"            Icon    xterm.xpm 
Style "Galaxy"          Icon    drafting.xpm
Style "rxvt"            Icon    rxvt.xpm
#Style "Emacs"          Icon    xemacs-trans.xpm
Style "dclock"          Icon    clock.xpm
Style "asclock"         Icon    clock.xpm
Style "XFaces"          Icon    mail.xpm
Style "xload"           Icon    clock.xpm
Style "xgopher"         Icon    xgopher.xpm
Style "mxgdb"           Icon    debug.xpm
Style "ups"             Icon    debug.xpm
Style "xalarm"          Icon    alarm.xpm
Style "xco"             Icon    colors.xpm
Style "xconsole"        Icon    console.xpm,StartIconic
Style "pixmap"          Icon    pixmap.xpm
Style "xcalendar"       Icon    datebook.xpm
Style "synchronize"     Icon    datebook.xpm
Style "Day-at-a-time"   Icon    datebook.xpm
Style "Calendar View"   Icon    datebook.xpm
Style "xftp"            Icon    ftp.xpm
Style "x3270"           Icon    nls.xpm
Style "bitmap"          Icon    pixmap.xpm
Style "plan"            Icon    datebook.xpm
Style "Calendar"        Icon    datebook.xpm
Style "Maker"           Icon    frame.xpm
Style "ghostview"       Icon    ghostview.xpm
Style "ghostscript"     Icon    ghostview.xpm
Style "gs"              Icon    ghostview.xpm
Style "Fig"             Icon    drafting.xpm
Style "XMcd"            Icon    drafting.xpm
Style "xrolodex"        Icon    index.xpm
Style "xdvi"            Icon    xdvi.xpm
Style "xmphone"         Icon    phone.xpm

#Style "VM"             Icon    mail.xpm
#Style "GNUS"           Icon    gnus.xpm
#Style "*Newsgroup*"    Icon    gnus.xpm
#Style "*Summary*"      Icon    gnus.xpm
#Style "*Article*"      Icon    gnus.xpm
#Style "Mail Summary"   Icon    mail.xpm

Style "XMosaic"         Icon    xmosaic.xpm
Style "TkInfo"          Icon    xinfo.xpm
Style "TkMail"          Icon    mail.xpm
Style "TkCompose"       Icon    mail.xpm
Style "man"             Icon    xman.xpm
Style "xmultibiff"      Icon    xrn.goodnews.xpm

Style "xxgdb"           Icon    xxgdb-48.xpm
Style "xcalc"           Icon    xcalc2.xpm
Style "calctool"        Icon    xcalctool.xpm
Style "tty_calctool"    Icon    xcalctool.xpm
Style "xdemineur"       Icon    bomb.xpm
Style "xfig"            Icon    fig.xpm
Style "XMcd"            Icon    cdrom3.xpm
Style "xpaint"          Icon    xpaint.xpm
Style "Canvas"          Icon    xpaint.xpm
Style "spider"          Icon    spider.xpm
Style "xclipboard"      Icon    clipboard.xpm
Style "XTar"            Icon    clamp.xpm
Style "XFontSel"        Icon    font.xpm
Style "FvwmButtons"     Icon    toolbox.xpm
Style "FvwmWinList"     Icon    windows.xpm
#Style "XtermIconBox"   Icon    windows.xpm,StartIconic,Sticky

Style "gps_quick*"      Icon    compass.xpm
Style "Gps_quick*"      Icon    compass.xpm
Style "Metric *"        Icon    compass.xpm
Style "Trace results *" Icon    compass.xpm

Style "DOTTY*"          Icon    balls.xpm

Style "Graphics *"      Icon    pipetrace.xpm
Style "Event Description"       Icon    pipetrace.xpm
Style "Pipe Trace *"    Icon    pipetrace.xpm

############################################################################
##

############################################################################
# Now define some handy complex functions

AddToFunc "InitFunction" "I" Module FvwmButtons
+               "I" GotoPage 0 0
+               "I" Module FvwmCommandS
#+              "I" Module FvwmAnimate

AddToFunc "RestartFunction" "I" Module FvwmButtons
+               "I" exec xset b 10 1000 10
+               "I" GotoPage 0 0
+               "I" Module FvwmCommandS
#+              "I" Module FvwmAnimate

# This one moves and then raises the window if you drag the mouse,
# only raises the window if you click,  or does a RaiseLower if you double
# click
AddToFunc "Move-or-Raise-or-Shade" "M" Move
+              "M" Raise
+              "C" RaiseLower
+              "D" WindowShade

# This one moves and then lowers the window if you drag the mouse,
# only lowers the window if you click,  or does a RaiseLower if you double
# click
AddToFunc "Move-or-Lower" "M" Move
+              "M" Lower
+              "C" Lower
+              "D" RaiseLower

# This one resizes and then raises the window if you drag the mouse,
# only raises the window if you click,  or does a RaiseLower if you double
# click
AddToFunc "Resize-or-Raise" "M" Resize
+              "M" Raise
+              "C" Raise
+              "D" RaiseLower

AddToFunc "Move-or-Iconify" "M" Move
+              "C" PopUp WindowOps
+              "D" Iconify

AddToFunc "window_ops_func" "C" PopUp WindowOps
+              "M" PopUp WindowOps
+              "D" Delete

AddToFunc "RootButton1" "C" Popup Local

AddToFunc "RootButton2" "C" Popup WindowOps
+              "M" Popup WindowOps

############################################################################
#
#
# Popup Menu Definitions
#
############################################################################
#

# now define the menus - defer bindings until later

# This menu is invoked as a sub-menu - it allows you to quit,
# restart, or switch to another WM.

# This defines the most common window operations
AddToMenu "WindowOps" "Window Ops" Title
+              "Move" Move
+              "Resize" Resize
+              "Raise" Raise
+              "Lower" Lower
+              "(De)Iconify" Iconify
+              "(Un)Stick" Stick
+              "To Desk 0" WindowsDesk 0
+              "To Desk 1" WindowsDesk 1
+              "(Un)Maximize" Maximize
+              "Horizontal Zoom" Maximize 100 0
+              "Vertical Zoom" Maximize 0 100
+              "" Nop
+              "Refresh" Refresh
+              "Identify" Module FvwmIdent
+              "Destroy" Destroy
+              "Delete" Delete

AddToMenu "RestartMenu" "RestartMenu" Title
+              "Restart fvwm2" Restart fvwm2
+              "Quit Fvwm..." Module FvwmForm QuitVerify

AddToMenu "ModuleMenu" "Modules" Title
+              "Identify" Module FvwmIdent
+              "Pager" Module FvwmPager 0 0
+              "IconBox" Module FvwmIconBox
+              "XTermIconBox" Module XTermIconBox
+              "Buttons" Module FvwmButtons
+              "Banner" Module FvwmBanner
+              "Backer" Module FvwmBacker
+              "Save" Module FvwmSave
+              "WinList" Module FvwmWinList
+              "Auto" Module FvwmAuto
+              "Cascade" Module FvwmCascade
+              "Scroll" Module FvwmScroll
+              "Tile" Module FvwmTile
+              "Talk" Module FvwmTalk
+              "Debug" Module FvwmDebug

AddToMenu "Local" "Local" Title
+              "Xterm%mini-term.xpm%" Exec exec xterm &
+              "BigXterm%mini-term.xpm%" Exec exec xterm -geometry 80x62 &
+              "XEmacs%mini.gnu.xpm%" Exec exec xemacs &
+              "XEmacs Screen%mini.gnu.xpm%" Exec exec my_gnudoit.sh
'(scratch-in-new-frame)' &
+              "Quit XEmacs%mini.gnu.xpm%" Exec exec my_gnudoit.sh
'(save-buffers-kill-emacs)' &
+              "VM Send Mail%mini.letter.xpm%" Exec exec my_gnudoit.sh -q
'(vm-mail)' &
+              "VM Read Mail%mini.letter.xpm%" Exec exec my_gnudoit.sh -q
'(vm)' &
+              "Netscape%mini.netscape.xpm%" Exec exec netscape &
+              "Netscape Window%mini.netscape.xpm%" Exec exec netscape
-remote
'openURL(http://www-map.intel.com/ia32pao/people/naboulen/links.html,new-win
dow)' &
+              "Acrobat Reader%mini-doc.xpm" Exec exec acroread &
+              "Synchronize%mini.calendar.next.xpm%" Exec exec synchronize &
+              "Remote login%mini.xterm.xpm" Module FvwmForm Rlogin
+              "Xon command%mini.icon_exec_3d.xpm" Module FvwmForm Rexec
+              "" Nop
+              "Modules%mini.fvwm.xpm%" Popup ModuleMenu
+              "Restart Fvwm%mini.fvwm.xpm%" Popup RestartMenu

############################################################################
##
# This defines the mouse bindings

# First, for the mouse in the root window
# Button 1 gives the Local menu
# Button 2 gives the Window Ops menu
# Button 3 gives the WindowList (like TwmWindows)
# I use the AnyModifier option for the modifier field, so you can hold down
# any shift-control-whatever combination you want!

#     Button    Context Modifi  Function
Mouse 1         R       A       Function "RootButton1"
Mouse 2         R       A       Function "RootButton2"
Mouse 3         R       A       WindowList 

Mouse 1         W       MS      Function "RootButton1"
Mouse 2         W       MS      Function "RootButton2"
Mouse 3         W       MS      Module "winlist" FvwmWinList

# Now the title bar buttons
# Any button in the left title-bar button gives the window ops menu
# Any button in the right title-bar button Iconifies the window
# Note the use of "Mouse 0" for AnyButton.

#     Button    Context Modifi  Function

Mouse 0         1       A       Function "window_ops_func"

Mouse 0         2       A       Maximize 100 100
Mouse 0         4       A       Maximize grow 0
Mouse 0         6       A       Maximize 0 grow
Mouse 0         8       A       Iconify
Mouse 0         0       A       Close

# Now the rest of the frame
# Here I invoke my complex functions for Move-or-lower, Move-or-raise,
# and Resize-or-Raise.
# Button 1 in the corner pieces, with any modifiers, gives resize or raise
Mouse 1         FS      A       Function "Resize-or-Raise"
Mouse 2         FS      A       Function "Resize-or-Raise"

Mouse 1         T       A       Function "Move-or-Raise-or-Shade"
Mouse 2         T       A       Function "Move-or-Raise-or-Shade"

Mouse 1         I       A       Function "Move-or-Iconify"
Mouse 2         I       A       Iconify

############################################################################
# Now some keyboard shortcuts.

# Arrow Keys
# press arrow + control anywhere, and scroll by 1 page
Key Left        R       M       Scroll -100 0
Key Right       R       M       Scroll +100 +0
Key Up          R       M       Scroll +0   -100
Key Down        R       M       Scroll +0   +100

# press arrow + meta key, and scroll by 1/10 of a page
Key Left        R       C       Scroll -10 +0
Key Right       R       C       Scroll +10 +0
Key Up          R       C       Scroll +0   -10
Key Down        R       C       Scroll +0   +10

# press shift arrow + control anywhere, and move the pointer by 1% of a page
Key Left        R       SC      CursorMove -1 0
Key Right       R       SC      CursorMove +1 +0
Key Up          R       SC      CursorMove +0   -1
Key Down        R       SC      CursorMove +0   +1

# Keyboard accelerators
#Key F1         A       N       RaiseLower
Key F2          A       N       Lower
Key F3          A       N       Raise
Key F4          A       N       RaiseLower
Key F5          A       N       Iconify

Key Tab         A       M       Next [*] Focus
Key Escape      A       M       Prev [*] Focus

Key KP_Home     A       N       GotoPage 0 0
Key KP_Up       A       N       GotoPage 1 0
Key KP_Prior    A       N       GotoPage 2 0
Key KP_Left     A       N       GotoPage 0 1
Key KP_Equal    A       N       GotoPage 1 1
Key KP_Right    A       N       GotoPage 2 1
Key KP_End      A       N       GotoPage 0 2
Key KP_Down     A       N       GotoPage 1 2
Key KP_Next     A       N       GotoPage 2 2

Key KP_7        A       N       GotoPage 0 0
Key KP_8        A       N       GotoPage 1 0
Key KP_9        A       N       GotoPage 2 0
Key KP_4        A       N       GotoPage 0 1
Key KP_5        A       N       GotoPage 1 1
Key KP_Begin    A       N       GotoPage 1 1
Key KP_6        A       N       GotoPage 2 1
Key KP_1        A       N       GotoPage 0 2
Key KP_2        A       N       GotoPage 1 2
Key KP_3        A       N       GotoPage 2 2

#Key KP_7       A       N       Desk 0 0
#Key KP_8       A       N       Desk 0 1
#Key KP_9       A       N       Desk 0 2
#Key KP_4       A       N       Desk 0 3
#Key KP_5       A       N       Desk 0 4
#Key KP_6       A       N       Desk 0 5
#Key KP_1       A       N       Desk 0 6
#Key KP_2       A       N       Desk 0 7
#Key KP_3       A       N       Desk 0 8

Key KP_Enter    A       N       GotoPage prev

Key KP_F1       A       N       Scroll -100 +0
Key KP_F2       A       N       Scroll +100 +0
Key KP_F3       A       N       Scroll +0 -100
Key KP_F4       A       N       Scroll +0 +100

Key KP_Divide   A       N       Scroll -100 +0
Key KP_Multiply A       N       Scroll +100 +0
Key KP_Subtract A       N       Scroll +0 -100
Key KP_Add      A       N       Scroll +0 +100

Key F1          WTSF    M       Popup "WindowOps"

Key F1          WTSF    S       Maximize 0 100
Key F2          WTSF    S       Maximize 100 0
Key F3          WTSF    S       Maximize 100 100

Key F1          WTSF    C       Maximize 0 grow
Key F2          WTSF    C       Maximize grow 0
Key F3          WTSF    C       Maximize 100 90

Key Redo        A       SMC     Restart "" fvwm2

#Page Up/Page Down keys are used to scroll by one desktop page
# in any context, press page up/down + control
# in root context, just pressing page up/down is OK
#
# I prefer the non-wrapping scroll. These are for example purposes only
#Key Next       A       C       Scroll 100000 0
#Key Next       R       N       Scroll 100000 0
#Key Prior      A       C       Scroll -100000 0
#Key Prior      R       N       Scroll -100000 0

############################################################################
############################################################################
#Definitions used by the modules

############################### FvwmButtons ################################
#####*FvwmButtonsFore Gold
#####*FvwmButtonsBack #737341412121
#####*FvwmButtonsGeometry 1280x82+0-0
######*FvwmButtonsGeometry 1152x98+0-0
######*FvwmButtonsColumns 40
#####*FvwmButtonsColumns 31
#####*FvwmButtonsFont -*-helvetica-*-r-*-*-12-*
######*FvwmButtonsPixmap none
#####
#####*FvwmButtons(21x2,Swallow "FvwmIconBox" `FvwmIconBox`)
#####*FvwmButtons(5x2, Swallow "FvwmPager" `FvwmPager 0 0`)
######*FvwmButtons(4x2, Swallow "xbuffy" `Exec xbuffy -orig -header 0`)
#####*FvwmButtons(2x2, Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "xsb" `Exec xsb`)
#####*FvwmButtons(1x2, Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "xload" `Exec xload -nolabel
-geometry 40x96&`)
#####*FvwmButtons(2x2, Padding 12 12,Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "asclock" `Exec
asclock -noblink -shape -24 &`)
#####
#####
#####
############################### FvwmButtons ################################
*FvwmButtonsFore Gold
*FvwmButtonsBack #737341412121
*FvwmButtonsPixmap wood_dark.xpm
*FvwmButtonsGeometry 1280x76+0-0
*FvwmButtonsColumns 32
*FvwmButtonsFont -*-helvetica-*-r-*-*-12-*

##*FvwmButtons(32x2,Swallow(UseOld,NoKill,NoClose) "minibuffer" Nop)
*FvwmButtons(8x2,Swallow "XTermIconBox" `XTermIconBox`)
*FvwmButtons(4x2,Swallow "EmacsIconBox" `EmacsIconBox`)
*FvwmButtons(9x2,Swallow "FvwmIconBox" `FvwmIconBox`)
*FvwmButtons(5x2, Swallow "FvwmPager" `FvwmPager 0 0`)
*FvwmButtons(1x2, Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "xpostit" `Exec xpostit`)
*FvwmButtons(2x2, Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "xsb" `Exec xsb -fn 6x12`)
*FvwmButtons(1x2, Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "xload" `Exec xload -nolabel
-geometry 40x96&`)
*FvwmButtons(2x2, Padding 10 7,Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "asclock" `Exec
asclock-classic -led gold -noblink -shape -24 &`)

########################## Window-Identifier ###############################
# Just choose colors and a fonts
*FvwmIdentBack  DeepSkyBlue4
*FvwmIdentFore  Gold
*FvwmIdentFont  7x13
*FvwmIdentUseSkipList
*FvwmIdentUseIconNames
*FvwmIdentGeometry -3+146

########################## Fvwm Pager ###############################
#Set the desk top size in units of physical screen size
DeskTopSize 3x3

# Just choose colors and a fonts
*FvwmPagerGeometry 158x112+988+784
*FvwmPagerFont 6x13bold
*FvwmPagerSmallFont 5x8
*FvwmPagerWindowColors black grey white orange
*FvwmPagerMiniIcons
*FvwmPagerPixmap        wood_dark.xpm
*FvwmPagerHilightPixmap wood_light.xpm

*FvwmPagerFore          Gold
*FvwmPagerBack          #737341412121
*FvwmPagerHilight       MediumAquamarine
*FvwmPagerFont          none

*FvwmPagerBalloons
*FvwmPagerBalloonBack         LemonChiffon
*FvwmPagerBalloonFore         Black
*FvwmPagerBalloonFont         lucidasanstypewriter-12
*FvwmPagerBalloonYOffset      -2
*FvwmPagerBalloonBorderWidth  1
*FvwmPagerBalloonBorderColor  Black

########################## XTermIconBox ##############################
# Make no icon to be shown in root window
#    by spcifying in your .fvwmrc
# (1) "SuppressIcons" if PRUNE is defined in configure.h, or
# (2) "Style "*" NoIcon" if PRUNE is defined.

Style   "*"             NoIcon
Style   "FvwmIconBox"   Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "EmacsIconBox"  Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "XtermIconBox"  Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "FvwmWinList"   Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "FvwmButtons"   Icon    toolbox.xpm
Style   "AllStuff"      Icon    toolbox.xpm
Style   "FvwmPager"     Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "dclock"        Icon    clock.xpm
Style   "XFaces"        Icon    mail.xpm
Style   "xload"         Icon    clock.xpm
Style   "xclipboard"    Icon    clipboard.xpm
Style   "xpbiff"        Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style   "xbiff"         Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style   "xsb"           Icon    xnomail.xpm

*XTermIconBoxBack        #737341412121
*XTermIconBoxPixmap      wood_dark.xpm
#*XTermIconBoxPixmap     back-midnight.xpm
*XTermIconBoxIconBack    gainsboro
*XTermIconBoxIconFore    black
*XTermIconBoxIconHiBack  #737341412121
*XTermIconBoxIconHiFore  white
#*XTermIconBoxHilightFocusWin lightblue
*XTermIconBoxMaxIconSize 32x32
*XTermIconBoxFont        -*-gill sans-*-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*XTermIconBoxPadding     4
*XTermIconBoxLines       7
*XTermIconBoxSBWidth    8
*XTermIconBoxFrameWidth  4 9
*XTermIconBoxSortIcons  ResClass
*XTermIconBoxHideSC     Horizontal
*XTermIconBoxPlacement   Left Top

#
# XTermIconBox mouse bindings
#
*XTermIconBoxMouse       1       Click           Iconify
*XTermIconBoxMouse       1       DoubleClick     RaiseLower
*XTermIconBoxMouse       2       Click           Iconify -1, Focus
*XTermIconBoxMouse       3       Click           Module "FvwmIdent"
FvwmIdent

#
# XTermIconBox key bindings
#
*XTermIconBoxKey         r       RaiseLower
*XTermIconBoxKey         space   Iconify
*XTermIconBoxKey         d       Close
#
# XTermIconBox built-in functions
#
*XTermIconBoxKey         n       Next
*XTermIconBoxKey         p       Prev
*XTermIconBoxKey         h       Left
*XTermIconBoxKey         j       Down
*XTermIconBoxKey         k       Up
*XTermIconBoxKey         l       Right
#
# Icon file specifications
#
*XTermIconBox           "*"                     -
*XTermIconBox           "xterm"                 xterm-X.xpm
*XTermIconBox           "rxvt"                  xterm-X.xpm
*XTermIconBox           "Graphics *"            -
*XTermIconBox           "Event Description"     -
*XTermIconBox           "Pipe Trace *"          -
*XTermIconBox           "synchronize"           -
*XTermIconBox           "Day-at-a-time"         -
*XTermIconBox           "Calendar View"         -
*XTermIconBox           "xexit"                 -
*XTermIconBox            "Fvwm*"                -
*XTermIconBox            "FvwmButtons"          -
*XTermIconBox            "AllStuff"             -
*XTermIconBox           "Fvwm Pager"            -
*XTermIconBox           "XDiary"                -
*XTermIconBox           "dclock"                -
*XTermIconBox           "XFaces"                -
*XTermIconBox           "xload"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "xpbiff"                -
*XTermIconBox           "cm"                    -
*XTermIconBox           "audiotool"             -
*XTermIconBox           "audiocontrol"          -
*XTermIconBox           "xbiff"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "xsb"                   -
*XTermIconBox           "FvwmWinList"           -
*XTermIconBox           "Root"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "Galaxy"                -
*XTermIconBox           "Emacs"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "xclipboard"            -
*XTermIconBox           "xcmap"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "xexit"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "FvwmFileMgr"           -
*XTermIconBox           "editres"               -
*XTermIconBox           "xaw"                   -
*XTermIconBox           "XArabWord"             -
*XTermIconBox           "Mosaic"                -
#*XTermIconBox          "Netscape"              -
*XTermIconBox           "xarchie"               -
*XTermIconBox           "Xarchie"               -
*XTermIconBox           "xbuffy"                -
*XTermIconBox           "Galaxy"                -
*XTermIconBox           "xgopher"               -
*XTermIconBox           "mxgdb"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "ups"                   -
*XTermIconBox           "xalarm"                -
*XTermIconBox           "xco"                   -
*XTermIconBox           "xconsole"              -
*XTermIconBox           "pixmap"                -
*XTermIconBox           "xcalendar"             -
*XTermIconBox           "synchronize"           -
*XTermIconBox           "Day-at-a-time"         -
*XTermIconBox           "Calendar View"         -
*XTermIconBox           "xftp"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "x3270"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "bitmap"                -
*XTermIconBox           "plan"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "Calendar"              -
*XTermIconBox           "Maker"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "ghostview"             -
*XTermIconBox           "ghostscript"           -
*XTermIconBox           "gs"                    -
*XTermIconBox           "Fig"                   -
*XTermIconBox           "XMcd"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "xrolodex"              -
*XTermIconBox           "xmphone"               -
*XTermIconBox           "xdvi"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "TkInfo"                -
*XTermIconBox           "TkMail"                -
*XTermIconBox           "TkCompose"             -
#*XTermIconBox          "Mail Summary"          -
*XTermIconBox           "man"                   -
*XTermIconBox           "xmultibiff"            -
*XTermIconBox           "codecenter"            -
*XTermIconBox           "xxgdb"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "xcalc"                 -
*XTermIconBox           "calctool"              -
*XTermIconBox           "tty_calctool"          -
*XTermIconBox           "xdemineur"             -
*XTermIconBox           "xfig"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "XMcd"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "xpaint"                -
*XTermIconBox           "Canvas"                -
*XTermIconBox           "spider"                -
*XTermIconBox           "XTar"                  -
*XTermIconBox           "XFontSel"              -
*XTermIconBox           "mgdiff"                -
*XTermIconBox           "Toplevel"              -
*XTermIconBox           "Gps_quick*"            -

########################## EmacsIconBox ##############################
# Make no icon to be shown in root window
#    by spcifying in your .fvwmrc
# (1) "SuppressIcons" if PRUNE is defined in configure.h, or
# (2) "Style "*" NoIcon" if PRUNE is defined.

Style   "*"             NoIcon
Style   "EmacsIconBox"  Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "XtermIconBox"  Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "FvwmWinList"   Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "FvwmButtons"   Icon    toolbox.xpm
Style   "AllStuff"      Icon    toolbox.xpm
Style   "FvwmPager"     Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "dclock"        Icon    clock.xpm
Style   "XFaces"        Icon    mail.xpm
Style   "xload"         Icon    clock.xpm
Style   "xclipboard"    Icon    clipboard.xpm
Style   "xpbiff"        Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style   "xbiff"         Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style   "xsb"           Icon    xnomail.xpm

*EmacsIconBoxBack        #737341412121
#*EmacsIconBoxPixmap    back-midnight.xpm
*EmacsIconBoxPixmap      wood_dark.xpm
*EmacsIconBoxIconBack    gainsboro
*EmacsIconBoxIconFore    black
*EmacsIconBoxIconHiBack  #737341412121
*EmacsIconBoxIconHiFore  white
#*EmacsIconBoxHilightFocusWin lightblue
*EmacsIconBoxMaxIconSize 32x32
*EmacsIconBoxFont        -*-gill sans-*-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*EmacsIconBoxPadding     4
*EmacsIconBoxLines       3
*EmacsIconBoxSBWidth    8
*EmacsIconBoxFrameWidth  4 9
*EmacsIconBoxSortIcons  ResClass
*EmacsIconBoxHideSC     Horizontal
*EmacsIconBoxPlacement   Left Top

#
# EmacsIconBox mouse bindings
#
*EmacsIconBoxMouse       1       Click           Iconify
*EmacsIconBoxMouse       1       DoubleClick     RaiseLower
*EmacsIconBoxMouse       2       Click           Iconify -1, Focus
*EmacsIconBoxMouse       3       Click           Module "FvwmIdent"
FvwmIdent

#
# EmacsIconBox key bindings
#
*EmacsIconBoxKey         r       RaiseLower
*EmacsIconBoxKey         space   Iconify
*EmacsIconBoxKey         d       Close
#
# EmacsIconBox built-in functions
#
*EmacsIconBoxKey         n       Next
*EmacsIconBoxKey         p       Prev
*EmacsIconBoxKey         h       Left
*EmacsIconBoxKey         j       Down
*EmacsIconBoxKey         k       Up
*EmacsIconBoxKey         l       Right
#
# Icon file specifications
#
*EmacsIconBox           "*"                     -
*EmacsIconBox           "Emacs"                 xemacs-trans.xpm
*EmacsIconBox           "Graphics *"            -
*EmacsIconBox           "Event Description"     -
*EmacsIconBox           "Pipe Trace *"          -
*EmacsIconBox           "synchronize"           -
*EmacsIconBox           "Day-at-a-time"         -
*EmacsIconBox           "Calendar View"         -
*EmacsIconBox           "xexit"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "xterm"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "rxvt"                  -
*EmacsIconBox            "Fvwm*"                -
*EmacsIconBox            "FvwmButtons"          -
*EmacsIconBox            "AllStuff"             -
*EmacsIconBox           "Fvwm Pager"            -
*EmacsIconBox           "XDiary"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "dclock"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "XFaces"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "xload"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "xpbiff"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "cm"                    -
*EmacsIconBox           "audiotool"             -
*EmacsIconBox           "audiocontrol"          -
*EmacsIconBox           "xbiff"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "xsb"                   -
*EmacsIconBox           "FvwmWinList"           -
*EmacsIconBox           "Root"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "Galaxy"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "xclipboard"            -
*EmacsIconBox           "xcmap"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "xexit"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "FvwmFileMgr"           -
*EmacsIconBox           "editres"               -
*EmacsIconBox           "xaw"                   -
*EmacsIconBox           "XArabWord"             -
*EmacsIconBox           "Mosaic"                -
#*EmacsIconBox          "Netscape"              -
*EmacsIconBox           "xarchie"               -
*EmacsIconBox           "Xarchie"               -
*EmacsIconBox           "xbuffy"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "Galaxy"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "xgopher"               -
*EmacsIconBox           "mxgdb"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "ups"                   -
*EmacsIconBox           "xalarm"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "xco"                   -
*EmacsIconBox           "xconsole"              -
*EmacsIconBox           "pixmap"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "xcalendar"             -
*EmacsIconBox           "synchronize"           -
*EmacsIconBox           "Day-at-a-time"         -
*EmacsIconBox           "Calendar View"         -
*EmacsIconBox           "xftp"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "x3270"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "bitmap"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "plan"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "Calendar"              -
*EmacsIconBox           "Maker"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "ghostview"             -
*EmacsIconBox           "ghostscript"           -
*EmacsIconBox           "gs"                    -
*EmacsIconBox           "Fig"                   -
*EmacsIconBox           "XMcd"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "xrolodex"              -
*EmacsIconBox           "xmphone"               -
*EmacsIconBox           "xdvi"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "TkInfo"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "TkMail"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "TkCompose"             -
#*EmacsIconBox          "Mail Summary"          -
*EmacsIconBox           "man"                   -
*EmacsIconBox           "xmultibiff"            -
*EmacsIconBox           "codecenter"            -
*EmacsIconBox           "xxgdb"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "xcalc"                 -
*EmacsIconBox           "calctool"              -
*EmacsIconBox           "tty_calctool"          -
*EmacsIconBox           "xdemineur"             -
*EmacsIconBox           "xfig"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "XMcd"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "xpaint"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "Canvas"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "spider"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "XTar"                  -
*EmacsIconBox           "XFontSel"              -
*EmacsIconBox           "mgdiff"                -
*EmacsIconBox           "Toplevel"              -
*EmacsIconBox           "Gps_quick*"            -

########################## FvwmIconBox ##############################
# Make no icon to be shown in root window
#    by spcifying in your .fvwmrc
# (1) "SuppressIcons" if PRUNE is defined in configure.h, or
# (2) "Style "*" NoIcon" if PRUNE is defined.

Style   "*"             NoIcon
Style   "FvwmIconBox"   Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "XtermIconBox"  Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "EmacsIconBox"  Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "FvwmWinList"   Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "FvwmButtons"   Icon    toolbox.xpm
Style   "AllStuff"      Icon    toolbox.xpm
Style   "FvwmPager"     Icon    windows.xpm
Style   "dclock"        Icon    clock.xpm
Style   "XFaces"        Icon    mail.xpm
Style   "xload"         Icon    clock.xpm
Style   "xclipboard"    Icon    clipboard.xpm
Style   "xpbiff"        Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style   "xbiff"         Icon    xnomail.xpm
Style   "xsb"           Icon    xnomail.xpm

*FvwmIconBoxBack        #737341412121
#*FvwmIconBoxPixmap     back-midnight.xpm
*FvwmIconBoxPixmap      wood_dark.xpm
*FvwmIconBoxIconBack    gainsboro
*FvwmIconBoxIconFore    black
*FvwmIconBoxIconHiBack  #737341412121
*FvwmIconBoxIconHiFore  white
#*FvwmIconBoxHilightFocusWin lightblue
*FvwmIconBoxMaxIconSize 32x32
*FvwmIconBoxFont        -*-gill sans-*-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*FvwmIconBoxPadding     4
*FvwmIconBoxLines       8
*FvwmIconBoxSBWidth     8
*FvwmIconBoxFrameWidth  4 9
*FvwmIconBoxSortIcons   ResClass
*FvwmIconBoxHideSC      Horizontal
*FvwmIconBoxPlacement   Left Top

#
# FvwmIconBox mouse bindings
#
*FvwmIconBoxMouse       1       Click           Iconify
*FvwmIconBoxMouse       1       DoubleClick     RaiseLower
*FvwmIconBoxMouse       2       Click           Iconify -1, Focus
*FvwmIconBoxMouse       3       Click           Module "FvwmIdent" FvwmIdent

#
# FvwmIconBox key bindings
#
*FvwmIconBoxKey         r       RaiseLower
*FvwmIconBoxKey         space   Iconify
*FvwmIconBoxKey         d       Close
#
# FvwmIconBox built-in functions
#
*FvwmIconBoxKey         n       Next
*FvwmIconBoxKey         p       Prev
*FvwmIconBoxKey         h       Left
*FvwmIconBoxKey         j       Down
*FvwmIconBoxKey         k       Up
*FvwmIconBoxKey         l       Right
#
# Icon file specifications
#
*FvwmIconBox            "*"                     question.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Fvwm*"                 -
*FvwmIconBox            "FvwmButtons"           -
*FvwmIconBox            "AllStuff"              -
*FvwmIconBox            "Fvwm Pager"            -
*FvwmIconBox            "XDiary"                -
*FvwmIconBox            "dclock"                -
*FvwmIconBox            "XFaces"                -
*FvwmIconBox            "xload"                 -
*FvwmIconBox            "xpbiff"                -
*FvwmIconBox            "cm"                    -
*FvwmIconBox            "audiotool"             -
*FvwmIconBox            "audiocontrol"          -
*FvwmIconBox            "xbiff"                 -
*FvwmIconBox            "xsb"                   -
*FvwmIconBox            "FvwmWinList"           -
*FvwmIconBox            "xterm"                 -
*FvwmIconBox            "rxvt"                  -
*FvwmIconBox            "Root"                  -
*FvwmIconBox            "Galaxy"                -
*FvwmIconBox            "Emacs"                 -
*FvwmIconBox            "XPostitPlus"           postit.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "XPostit"               postit.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xclipboard"            clipboard.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xcmap"                 xcmap-48.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xexit"                 fancy_exit.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "FvwmFileMgr"           folder2.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "editres"               editres.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xaw"                   arab.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "XArabWord"             arab.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Mosaic"                Mosaic.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xarchie"               xarchie.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Xarchie"               xarchie.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xbuffy"                xbuffy.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Galaxy"                drafting.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xgopher"               xgopher.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "mxgdb"                 debug.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "ups"                   debug.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xalarm"                alarm.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xco"                   colors.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xconsole"              console.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "pixmap"                pixmap.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xcalendar"             datebook.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "synchronize"           datebook.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Day-at-a-time"         datebook.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Calendar View"         datebook.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xftp"                  ftp.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "x3270"                 nls.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "bitmap"                pixmap.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "plan"                  datebook.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Calendar"              datebook.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Maker"                 frame.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "ghostview"             ghostview.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "ghostscript"           ghostview.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "gs"                    ghostview.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Fig"                   drafting.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "XMcd"                  cdrom3.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xrolodex"              index.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xmphone"               phone.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xdvi"                  xdvi.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "TkInfo"                xinfo.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "TkMail"                mail.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "TkCompose"             mail.xpm
#*FvwmIconBox           "Mail Summary"          mail.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "man"                   xman.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xmultibiff"            xrn.goodnews.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "codecenter"            debug.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xxgdb"                 xxgdb-48.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xcalc"                 xcalc2.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "calctool"              xcalctool.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "tty_calctool"          xcalctool.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xdemineur"             bomb.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xfig"                  fig.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "XMcd"                  cdrom3.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xpaint"                xpaint.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Canvas"                xpaint.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "spider"                spider.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "XTar"                  clamp.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "XFontSel"              font.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "mgdiff"                mgdiff.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "Netscape"              netscape.xpm
*FvwmIconBox            "xv"                    xv.xpm
##########################FvwmWinList##################################
*FvwmWinListBack        #737341412121
*FvwmWinListFore        white
*FvwmWinListFont        -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 
*FvwmWinListAction      Click1 Iconify -1,Focus
*FvwmWinListAction      Click2 Iconify
*FvwmWinListAction      Click3 Module "FvwmIdent" FvwmIdent
*FvwmWinListUseSkipList
*FvwmWinListUseIconNames

##########################FvwmAnimate##################################
*FvwmAnimateColor red
*FvwmAnimateDelay 10
*FvwmAnimateIterations 50
*FvwmAnimateTwist 20
*FvwmAnimateWidth 0
*FvwmAnimateEffect Zoom3D
###              Currently the effects are  :  Frame,  Lines,  Flip,
###              Turn, Zoom3D, Twist Random, and None.  

##########################FvwmForm##################################
*FvwmFormPosition       +300+300
*FvwmFormBack           #737341412121
*FvwmFormFore           white
*FvwmFormFont           -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 

*QuitVerifyGrabServer
*QuitVerifyWarpPointer
*QuitVerifyFont          *helvetica*m*r*n*14*
*QuitVerifyButtonFont    *helvetica*m*o*n*14*
*QuitVerifyFore          Black
*QuitVerifyBack          Light Grey
*QuitVerifyItemFore Wheat
*QuitVerifyItemBack Grey50
# begin items
*QuitVerifyCommand  Beep
*QuitVerifyLine          center
*QuitVerifyText          "Do you really want to quit fvwm?"
*QuitVerifyLine          expand
*QuitVerifyButton   quit      "OK"  ^M
*QuitVerifyCommand  Quit
*QuitVerifyButton   quit      "Cancel"  ^[
*QuitVerifyCommand  Nop
# Fvwm window style
Style "QuitVerify" NoTitle, NoHandles, BorderWidth 3

*RloginWarpPointer
*RloginFont         *helvetica*m*r*n*14*
*RloginButtonFont   *helvetica*m*o*n*14*
*RloginInputFont    *cour*m*r*n*14*
*RloginFore         Black
*RloginBack         Light Grey
*RloginItemFore     Wheat
*RloginItemBack     Grey50
# begin items
*RloginLine         center
*RloginText         "Login to Remote Host"
*RloginLine         center
*RloginText         "Host:"
*RloginInput        HostName  20   ""
*RloginLine         center
*RloginSelection    UserSel   single
*RloginChoice       Default   Default   on   "same user"
*RloginChoice       Custom    Custom    off  "user:"
*RloginInput        UserName  10   ""
*RloginLine         expand
*RloginButton       quit "Login"        ^M
*RloginCommand Exec   exec  xterm -e rlogin $(HostName) $(Custom?-l
$(UserName)) &
*RloginButton       restart   "Clear"
*RloginButton       quit "Cancel"  ^[
*RloginCommand Nop

*RexecWarpPointer
*RexecFont         *helvetica*m*r*n*14*
*RexecButtonFont   *helvetica*m*o*n*14*
*RexecInputFont    *cour*m*r*n*14*
*RexecFore         Black
*RexecBack         Light Grey
*RexecItemFore     Wheat
*RexecItemBack     Grey50
# begin items
*RexecLine         center
*RexecText         "Remote Exec"
*RexecLine         center
*RexecText         "Host:"
*RexecInput        HostName  20   ""
*RexecLine         center
*RexecText         "Command:"
*RexecInput        Command  40   ""
*RexecLine         expand
*RexecButton       quit "Exec"
*RexecCommand Exec   exec  xon $(HostName) $(Command) &
*RexecButton       restart   "Clear"
*RexecButton       quit "Cancel"  ^[
*RexecCommand Nop

##########################FvwmBanner#################################

#*FvwmBannerNoDecor
#*FvwmBannerPixmap
#*FvwmBannerTimeout 15

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]