Subject: Move lock up

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:21:09 -0500

I haven't been able to track this down quite yet but I was wondering if
any one else as seen it.  If I grab my title bar with the mouse to do
a move I occasionally will lock up the fvwm.  If I check my debugger
the stack looks like sigsuspend and then usleep.  I'm assuming this
is the usleep in move_resize.c but I haven't confirmed it yet.  Has
anyone else seen this I'm trying to reduce my config to the point where
I can reproduce it but no luck yet, as this seems to be an intermittent
problem.

Brad
-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]