Subject: From Joerg Martin: Re: Your 3dpixmaps icons in the wm-icons project

From: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:36:58 +0000

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Mertin <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 14:36:04 +0100
From: Joerg Mertin <[email-masked]>
To: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Your 3dpixmaps icons in the wm-icons project

On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 12:34:32AM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote: 
> 
> Fantastic!  I'll tell the wm_icons maintainer.

Glad you like it. Give all Developers my Congratulations for their great
work.

Regards
-- 
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
	[Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Joerg Mertin              :  [email-masked]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [email-masked]                   (Work)| 
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :  http://www.solsys.org                   |
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Data, Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54 |
------------------------------------------------------------------------
PGP fingerprint: 6D E9 7B 04 57 7B 65 42  B7 7A D0 AA 69 95 7C E1

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]