Subject: snapshots

From: Michael Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 09:19:12 -0800

Has anyone else noticed that new snapshots aren't getting created?
Last one in ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/devel/snapshots/ is dated
19991017. Normally I use CVS; I only noticed because I wanted a new
build to use here at work.
-- 
[email-masked]                         http://www.best.com/~mikehan/
coffee achiever                              San Francisco, California
"Always look on the bright side of life." - Monty Python
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:18:41 +0000

> Has anyone else noticed that new snapshots aren't getting created?

Is it possible to get a copy of the build log for the latest snapshot
attempt?

Cheers,
Tim.