Subject: need to rebuild all modules after change in style flags

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:12:34 +0200

With the latest changes I made with style flags, the modules need to
be rebuilt.  You may get strange effects if you don't.  BTW, it
seems that the module dependencies do not include the file
window_flags.h.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:37:05 +0100

> seems that the module dependencies do not include the file

I don't have a problem with this. The modules that include the file get
rebuilt when it is modified (these are FvwmGtk, FvwmIconBox,
FvwmIconMan, FvwmPager, FvwmRearrange, FvwmTaskBar & FvwmWinList). The
other modules don't use the file.

Some of the modules that don't use the file are suprising: FvwmDebug,
FvwmIdent, FvwmSave & FvwmSaveDesk (are these last two useful any more,
they seem to be only partially succesful and session management is
someone else's problem).

Cheers,
Tim.