Subject: help for C++ builds

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:02:51 +0200

Can somebody tell me what the problem with my C++ compiler
installation is?  Configure fails with this output in
config.log:

  configure:1943: checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works
  configure:1959: c++ -o conftest    conftest.C  1>&5
  /usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: cannot open crtbegin.o: No such file or directory
  configure: failed program was:

  #line 1954 "configure"
  #include "confdefs.h"

  int main(){return(0);}

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]