Subject: Re: FvwmWinList & colors (PR#481)

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:06:32 -0500 (CDT)

> The fvwm sticky windows are not green-colored (as in 2.2.2
> - in my config file), instead they're blue.

??? What module are we talking about?  Neither FvwmPager nor
FvwmWinList treat sticky windows differently than non-sticky
ones.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:40:10 +0200

> FvwmWinList treat sticky windows differently than non-sticky

Hah, you thought you could fool me :-)  No, your windows are *not*
blue, they are as green as ever.  If you use xmag on the mini
windows in the pager and you will see it.  They only appear cyan
because the border is blue and the windows are small.  So I guess
you problem breaks down to that you want blue/white titles but
a black border in the pager (which currently seems not to be
possible).

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:03:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday - October.11.1999 [20:06:32 -0500],
 > FvwmWinList treat sticky windows differently than non-sticky

Sorry - it relates (actually its the same bug) to the following emails,

 http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/9909/msg00663.html
 http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/9909/msg00698.html

in which I attached screen-shots and my .fvwm2rc file

Let me know if you need any other pieces.

 - Nadim