Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * Icon_Screenshots.ksh: Get rid of xrdb, add some instructions.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 07:47:50 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	99/10/17 07:47:49

Modified files:
	generated/icon_download: fvwm_icons.tgz 
	generated/icon_shots: banner.gif side.gif 
	icons          : ChangeLog Icon_Screenshots.ksh README.side 
Added files:
	icons          : banner.fvwm_cat_thing.xpm 
	                 banner.fvwm_red_cursive.xpm 
	                 banner.fvwm_tiger.xpm 
	                 banner.fvwm_tiger_tail.xpm side.fvwm2_1.xpm 
	                 side.fvwm2_2.xpm 

Log message:
* Icon_Screenshots.ksh: Get rid of xrdb, add some instructions.
* Added some banners and side pixmaps.  Updated the download and
web images.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]