Subject: FvwmWinList & colors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:44:47 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Nadim Saeed
Version: 2.3.9
CVS_Date: 
OS: SunOS 5.5.1 Generic_103640-17 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2
X_Server: exced 6.1.0.0
Submission from: (NULL) (207.137.158.177)

The window border color in FvwmPager is white instead of black (as it is
correctly set in 2.2.2) - I'm _not_ using any colorsets.

 Tim Phipps <[email-masked]> on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:54:37 wrote:
 "The window borders were changes as part of putting colorsets in. The
  color is no longer fixed at black but is the same as the text color."

 -then-

 Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> Wed, 29 Sep 1999 01:40:01 wrote:
 "I'm not sure that is the correct thing to do. Usually the border colour
  derives from the background of the area, not from the text colour.
  The contrast between text and background is usually high, but you
  don't necessarily expect a high contrast between the background and
  the border. Shouldn't the shadow colour be used instead ?"

The fvwm sticky windows are not green-colored (as in 2.2.2 - in my
config file), instead they're blue.

 Tim Phipps <[email-masked]> on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:54:37 wrote:
 "The green blue does look like a bug though"

If anyone needs further info, don't hesitate to let me know.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]