Subject: FvwmWinList & iconified windows

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:39:49 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Nadim Saeed
Version: 2.3.9
CVS_Date: 
OS: SunOS 5.5.1 Generic_103640-17 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2
X_Server: exceed 6.1.0.0
Submission from: (NULL) (207.137.158.177)

The iconified window with the longest string title in FvwmWinList appears
without the right parenthesis ")"

Note: I get a heap of "new button has no picture" when using WinList
      (left-over debug statements in "ButtonArray.c" ?)

BTW: Dominik, I'm not using mini icons and the buttons still seem larger
     than they ought to be (if there is anything you want me to mail ya
     in terms of debug, let me know)  This related to bug IDs 86 & 266

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 02:55:16 +0200

> without the right parenthesis ")"

Fixed.

>       (left-over debug statements in "ButtonArray.c" ?)

Fixed.

>      in terms of debug, let me know)  This related to bug IDs 86 & 266

Fixed.

BTW, do you by any chance know in which directories the bugs 86 and 266
can be found in Jitterbug?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 11 Oct 1999 21:17:30 -0400

%% Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

  dv> BTW, do you by any chance know in which directories the bugs 86 and 266
  dv> can be found in Jitterbug?

86 is in "fixed" and 266 is in "enh. done".

You can easily search for a particular bug by entering it in the
"Message ID:" field and hitting RET.  Then the folder contents at right
will be recalculated for just the bugs that match that search (in this
case, just one).

It'd be nice if Jitterbug was enhanced to realize only one bug matched,
and just display the details about it instead if making you click on
it... oh well.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]