Subject: 2.3.9 bugs

From: Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:38:49 -0700 (PDT)

1. The iconified window with the longest string title in FvwmWinList
    appears without the right parenthesis ")"

    Note: I get a heap of "new button has no picture" when using WinList
          (left-over debug statements in "ButtonArray.c" ?)

    BTW: Dominik, I'm not using mini icons and the buttons still seem larger
         than they ought to be (if there is anything you want me to mail ya
         in terms of debug, let me know)

 2. As noted in "bugs/comments - 2.3.8";  The window border color in FvwmPager
    is white instead of black (as it is correctly set in 2.2.2) - I'm _not_
    using any colorsets.

    Tim Phipps <[email-masked]> on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:54:37 wrote:
     "The window borders were changes as part of putting colorsets in. The
      color is no longer fixed at black but is the same as the text color."

    -then-

    Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> Wed, 29 Sep 1999 01:40:01 wrote:
     "I'm not sure that is the correct thing to do. Usually the border colour
      derives from the background of the area, not from the text colour.
      The contrast between text and background is usually high, but you
      don't necessarily expect a high contrast between the background and
      the border. Shouldn't the shadow colour be used instead ?"

 3. As noted in "bugs/comments - 2.3.8";  The fvwm sticky windows are not
    green-colored (as in 2.2.2 - in my config file), instead they're blue.

    Tim Phipps <[email-masked]> on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:54:37 wrote:
    "The green blue does look like a bug though"

If anyone needs further info, don't hesitate to let me know.

 - Nadim
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]