Subject: $bg in the pager

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:10:59 +0100

Did you fix this one Dominik?  If I use $fg and $bg in a swallow it uses
black and grey as the colors the firat time and a NULL string on
respawns. Here's my Button bar

*ButtonsColorset 3
*ButtonsFont -*-times-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*ButtonsFrame 2
*ButtonsGeometry 1152x57+0-0
*ButtonsPadding 0 0
*ButtonsColumns 20
*Buttons(1x1 NoSize Icon jf.xpm Title(Side) Start Action "Menu 
StartMenu Root $leftp o100-
*Buttons(1x3 Frame 1 Swallow (NoClose UseOld Respawn NoHints) gbuffy
"Exec gbuffy")
*Buttons(3x3 Swallow (Respawn) CutView "Exec cutview -fg $fg -bg $bg")
*Buttons(10x3 Frame 0 Swallow (Respawn) FvwmIconMan FvwmIconMan)
*Buttons(4x3 Swallow (Respawn) FvwmPager "FvwmPager 0 3")
*Buttons(1x3 Swallow (Respawn) xclock "Exec xclock -fg $fg -bg $bg")
*Buttons(1x1 Action "FvwmScript WidgetDemo")
*Buttons(1x1 Action "KillModule FvwmScript")

Cheers,
Tim.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]