Subject: CVS domivogt: * Removed the screwed up commit.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:33:58 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/09/29 11:33:58

Modified files:
	.              : Tag: branch-2_2 ChangeLog INSTALL.fvwm NEWS 
	                 configure configure.in 
	extras/FvwmCommand: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmCommandS.c 
	extras/FvwmScript/Widgets: Tag: branch-2_2 TextField.c 
	extras/FvwmTaskBar: Tag: branch-2_2 ButtonArray.c 
	fvwm           : Tag: branch-2_2 bindings.c builtins.c complex.c 
	                 fvwm2.1 menus.c misc.c move.c placement.c 
	                 virtual.c 
	libs           : Tag: branch-2_2 ModParse.c 
	modules        : Tag: branch-2_2 ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmButtons.c 
	modules/FvwmCpp: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmCpp.c 
	modules/FvwmEvent: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmEvent.1 FvwmEvent.c 
	                   Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmForm: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmForm.c 
	modules/FvwmM4 : Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmM4.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: Tag: branch-2_2 x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmRearrange: Tag: branch-2_2 FvwmRearrange.c 
	utils          : Tag: branch-2_2 fvwmrc_convert 

Log message:
* Removed the screwed up commit.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]