Subject: CVS hippo: FvwmScript uses same Visual as fvwm

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:40:44 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	hippo	99/09/16 09:40:44

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c Makefile.am 
	                    types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HDipstick.c HScrollBar.c 
	                            ItemDraw.c List.c Menu.c 
	                            MiniScroll.c PopupMenu.c 
	                            PushButton.c RadioButton.c 
	                            Rectangle.c Swallow.c TextField.c 
	                            Tools.c Tools.h VDipstick.c 
	                            VScrollBar.c 

Log message:
FvwmScript uses same Visual as fvwm
Fixed bad size hints
Removed lots of copies of display and colormap
Replaced XColor with Pixel

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]