Subject: CVS hippo: FvwmScript now does colorsets

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:41:16 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	hippo	99/09/28 07:41:16

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.1 FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
	                    Makefile.am scanner.l script.y types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HDipstick.c HScrollBar.c 
	                            ItemDraw.c List.c Menu.c 
	                            MiniScroll.c PopupMenu.c 
	                            PushButton.c RadioButton.c 
	                            Rectangle.c Swallow.c TextField.c 
	                            Tools.c Tools.h VDipstick.c 
	                            VScrollBar.c 

Log message:
FvwmScript now does colorsets

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:55:20 +0200

> FvwmScript now does colorsets

Great! Now only window styles and the decision about FvwmConsole
have to be done.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]