Subject: enhancement: add 'Warp' option to 'MoveToDesk'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:43:57 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Joseph Manning
Version: 2.2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux (RedHat 6.0)
X_Server: XFree86-3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (143.239.211.101)

Please consider adding a 'Warp' option to the 'MoveToDesk' command,
so that:

   MoveToDesk arg1 arg2 Warp

is equivalent to:

   MoveToDesk arg1 arg2
   Desk arg1 arg2

OK, so the effect of this suggested enhancement can be achieved
by defining a new function consisting of the latter sequence of
two commands -- but I would like to avoid the extra clutter of
introducing this new function, and I think that the suggestion
would also achieve a desirable consistency with the 'Warp' option
currently available on the 'Move' command.

Cheers, Joseph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joseph Manning / Computer Science / University College Cork
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]