Subject: FvwmIconMan : inconsistency in navigation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 05:22:31 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Joseph Manning
Version: 2.2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux - RedHat 6.0
X_Server: XFree86-3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (143.239.211.101)

FvwmIconMan (1.3) seems to have a small inconsistency in the way that it
handles the navigation of icons.

At the leftmost  icon, 'gotobutton Left'  does nothing.
At the rightmost icon, 'gotobutton Right' moves to the leftmost icon.

The relevant portion of my .fvwm2rc file is:

   *FvwmIconMan*managergeometry 5x1+0-0
   *FvwmIconMan*action Key Left  N gotobutton Left,  select
   *FvwmIconMan*action Key Right N gotobutton Right, select

Repeatedly pressing the left-arrow key will move back to the leftmost icon
and then stop, whereas repeatedly pressing the right-arrow key will keep
on
cycling through the icons, wrapping around from rightmost to leftmost
icons.

Cheers, Joseph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joseph Manning / Computer Science / University College Cork /
[email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]