Subject: CVS dane: * NEWS: Document icons removal.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:54:41 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	99/09/14 09:54:41

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog Makefile.am NEWS 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: Makefile.am README 
Removed files:
	icons          : .cvsignore ChangeLog Jlock.xpm Jnews.xpm 
	                 Jrecycle.xpm Jxlock.xpm Makefile.am Monitor.xpm 
	                 Mosaic.xpm README.mini README.side arrdown2.xpm 
	                 arrows2.xpm arrup2.xpm bomb.xpm 
	                 button-close.xpm button-horiz.xpm 
	                 button-max.xpm button-vert.xpm button.xpm 
	                 ccode.icon clamp.xpm colormap.xpm datebook.xpm 
	                 default.xbm desk.xpm dialog_box.xpm 
	                 doomface.xpm editres.xpm eps.xpm exit.xpm 
	                 flow_chart.xpm folder2.xpm folders.xpm 
	                 fvwm.bitmap fvwm.xpm fvwm2.xpm fvwm2_big.xpm 
	                 fvwm3.xpm gnu-animal.xpm graphs.xpm hcode.icon 
	                 icons95.tar.gz jball.xpm jbomb.xpm jbook1.xpm 
	                 jbook2.xpm jcalc.xpm jclock.xpm jf.xpm 
	                 jgraph.xpm jline.xpm jlower.xpm jmag.xpm 
	                 jmail.xpm jmove.xpm jpaint.xpm jraise.xpm 
	                 jresize.xpm jterm.xpm jwindow.xpm jx.xpm 
	                 mag_glass.xpm mail1.xpm mail2.xpm map.xpm 
	                 math4.xpm mini-icons95.tar.gz mini.audiovol.xpm 
	                 mini.blah.xpm mini.bomb.xpm mini.checkmark.xpm 
	                 mini.cut.xpm mini.destroy.xpm 
	                 mini.directory.xpm mini.dirlink.xpm 
	                 mini.excl.xpm mini.exit.xpm mini.eye.xpm 
	                 mini.file.xpm mini.filelink.xpm mini.fvwm.xpm 
	                 mini.iconify.xpm mini.letter.xpm mini.lower.xpm 
	                 mini.maximize-horiz.xpm mini.maximize-vert.xpm 
	                 mini.maximize.xpm mini.maximize2.xpm 
	                 mini.move.xpm mini.netscape.xpm 
	                 mini.rainbow.xpm mini.raise.xpm 
	                 mini.refresh.xpm mini.resize.xpm 
	                 mini.resize2.xpm mini.stick.xpm mini.stick2.xpm 
	                 mini.stickpressed.xpm mini.winXX-close.xpm 
	                 mini.winXX-maximize.xpm mini.winXX-minimize.xpm 
	                 mini.winXX-normalize.xpm mini.winXX-sysmenu.xpm 
	                 mini.xarchie.xpm mini.xbiff.xpm mini.xboing.xpm 
	                 mini.xlock.xpm mini.xmag.xpm mini.xman.xpm 
	                 mini.xpaint.xpm mini.xpm mini.xterm.xpm 
	                 mini.zircon.xpm ocode.icon page.xpm page2.xpm 
	                 prog.icon ps.xpm question.xpm rbomb.xpm 
	                 rcalc.xpm resize.rainbow.xpm rterm.xpm 
	                 side.fvwm2.xpm term.xpm tiff2.xpm toolbox.xpm 
	                 unknown1.xpm wierd_page3.xpm word_processor.xpm 
	                 world.xpm xcalc.xpm xemacs.xpm xlock.xpm 
	                 xman.xpm xpaint.xpm xterm-axp.xpm 
	                 xterm-blank.xpm xterm-bsd.xpm xterm-dec.xpm 
	                 xterm-linux.xpm xterm-sgi.xpm xterm-sol.xpm 
	                 xterm-sun.xpm xterm.xpm xv.xpm xv2.xpm 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/some_nice_icons: .cvsignore 
	                                            Makefile.am bell.xpm 
	                                            date.xpm desktop.xpm 
	                                            display.xpm 
	                                            keyboard.xpm 
	                                            menu.xpm pointer.xpm 
	                                            shutdown.xpm 
	                                            small.Paint2.xpm 
	                                            small.Shell2.xpm 
	                                            small.exit.xpm 
	                                            small.lock.xpm 
	                                            small.man.next.xpm 
	                                            small.note.next.xpm 
	                                            small.tools2_3d.xpm 
	                                            window.xpm 

Log message:
* NEWS: Document icons removal.

* Makefile.am (SUBDIRS): Removed icons directory.  Icons are now
separate.

* FvwmScript/Scripts/Makefile.am (EXTRA_DIST): Removed some_nice_icons
directory, now in icon package.

* FvwmScript/Scripts/README (FvwmScript): New location for icons.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]