Subject: new BugOpts command

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:39:38 +0200

I have written a new command 'BugOpts' that is responsible
for the various hacks and bug workarounds int the code (the
stuff that configure options did before).  The
RAISEOVERNATIVEWINDOWS hack is now duplicated in GlobalOpts.
Can we remove this global option without annoying lots of
users?
------

Bob (Woodside), since you are working on that new hack for
KFM, will you fit the new options you need into the BugOpts
command?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 16:28:16 -0400

Dominik Vogt wrote:
> 
> I have written a new command 'BugOpts'...
> Bob...that new hack for KFM, will you fit the new options you
> need into the BugOpts command?

	Sure...I'll grab a fresh update a little later today and take a look at
BugOpts.

Cheers,
Bob