Subject: Re: bug?

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 12:30:36 +0100

Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > btw, I absolutly love the dynamicpopupaction :)
> 
> :-) I always like to hear this kind of feedback. It was not easy
> to implement, but definitely worth the effort.

  I thought that looked interesting, so, not having seen it before, I read
up on it in the man page. I can understand pretty-well what's going on,
but to get it working an example would be handy. Like the
fvwm_make_browse_menu.sh that's not in /utils ...

-- 
=====================- http://www.racaldefence.com/ -===================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |
 mailto:[email-masked] |        There are 122 days remaining
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 12:30:36 +0100

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:16:04 +0300 (IDT)

> fvwm_make_browse_menu.sh that's not in /utils ...

It _is_ in utils/. Ok, it was absent for several days. :)
You can look at fvwm-menu-directory as an example. There will be added in
several days another script fvwm-menu-headlines (freshmeat, slashdot,
linuxtoday and other online headlines in your menus), which can be used
with DynamicPopupAction too.

Regards,
Mikhael.