Subject: something went wrong in today's commits

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:19:52 +0200

I have a swallowed xosview in my FvwmButtons.  When I restart
fvwm with the current cvs code, the background of the button
that will swallow xosview shows some random image (once I saw
part of the netscape logo, but most of the time its just
colourful bits). As soon as xosview is swallowed the problem
goes away.  I suspect this is an effect of the last commit
in the colour set code.

Bye

Domink ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:15:15 +0200

> goes away.  I suspect this is an effect of the last commit

I found the problem. Tim, when you did your work in
Colorset.c today, in SetRectangleBackground you changed
these lines:

      if (!colorset->stretch_x && colorset->width != width)                     
      ...
      if (!colorset->stretch_y && colorset->height != height)                   
      ...

To

      if (stretch_x && colorset->width != width)
      ...
      if (stretch_y && colorset->height != height)
      ...

This reversed the condition and caused the gradient to be
stretched in the same direction twice instead of once
vertically and once horizontally.

[fixed].

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]