Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: icons in non-tgz form, trying from work

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:50:30 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	99/09/16 07:50:29

Added files:
	icons          : Jlock.xpm Jnews.xpm Jrecycle.xpm Jxlock.xpm 
	                 Monitor.xpm Mosaic.xpm Xfm.xpm arrdown2.xpm 
	                 arrows2.xpm arrup2.xpm bckgnd1.xpm bckgnd3.xpm 
	                 bell.xpm bomb.xpm button-close.xpm 
	                 button-horiz.xpm button-max.xpm button-vert.xpm 
	                 button.xpm clamp.xpm date.xpm datebook.xpm 
	                 default.xpm desk.xpm desktop.xpm dialog_box.xpm 
	                 display.xpm documents.xpm doomface.xpm 
	                 editres.xpm eps.xpm exit.xpm find1.xpm 
	                 flow_chart.xpm folder.xpm folder2.xpm 
	                 folders.xpm fvwm.xpm fvwm2.xpm fvwm2_big.xpm 
	                 fvwm3.xpm gnu-animal.xpm graphs.xpm gv.xpm 
	                 help.xpm jx.xpm keyboard.xpm lemacs.xpm 
	                 mag_glass.xpm mail1.xpm mail2.xpm map.xpm 
	                 math4.xpm menu.xpm mini.arch.xpm 
	                 mini.audiovol.xpm mini.audiovol2.xpm 
	                 mini.ball.xpm mini.ball2.xpm mini.bball.xpm 
	                 mini.blah.xpm mini.bomb.xpm mini.bomb2.xpm 
	                 mini.book1.xpm mini.book2.xpm mini.book3.xpm 
	                 mini.book4.xpm mini.books.xpm 
	                 mini.briefcase.xpm mini.bug1.xpm mini.bug2.xpm 
	                 mini.bx2.xpm mini.calc.xpm mini.calc2.xpm 
	                 mini.camera.xpm mini.cat.xpm mini.cave.xpm 
	                 mini.cd.xpm mini.cdlabel.xpm mini.checkmark.xpm 
	                 mini.chinese.xpm mini.clipboard.xpm 
	                 mini.clock.xpm mini.clock2.xpm mini.colors.xpm 
	                 mini.connect.xpm mini.crosbone.xpm 
	                 mini.cross.xpm mini.cut.xpm mini.desktop.xpm 
	                 mini.destroy.xpm mini.diff.xpm 
	                 mini.directory.xpm mini.dirlink.xpm 
	                 mini.diskette.xpm mini.display.xpm mini.doc.xpm 
	                 mini.doc1.xpm mini.dog.xpm mini.edit.xpm 
	                 mini.espada.xpm mini.excl.xpm mini.exclam.xpm 
	                 mini.exit.xpm mini.exp.xpm mini.eye.xpm 
	                 mini.eye2.xpm mini.eyes.xpm mini.f1.xpm 
	                 mini.fax.xpm mini.fdisk.xpm mini.file.xpm 
	                 mini.filelink.xpm mini.filemgr.xpm 
	                 mini.folder.xpm mini.font.xpm mini.fractal.xpm 
	                 mini.frame.xpm mini.ftp.xpm mini.fvwm.xpm 
	                 mini.gball.xpm mini.go.xpm mini.gopher.xpm 
	                 mini.graph.xpm mini.graph2.xpm mini.gv.xpm 
	                 mini.hammer.xpm mini.happy.xpm mini.hdisk.xpm 
	                 mini.heart.xpm mini.hex.xpm mini.hextris.xpm 
	                 mini.iconify.xpm mini.icons.xpm 
	                 mini.keyboard.xpm mini.letter.xpm mini.line.xpm 
	                 mini.lock.xpm mini.lower.xpm mini.lower2.xpm 
	                 mini.lower3.xpm mini.mag.xpm mini.mail.xpm 
	                 mini.mail2.xpm mini.manual.xpm mini.max1.xpm 
	                 mini.maximize-horiz.xpm mini.maximize-vert.xpm 
	                 mini.maximize.xpm mini.maximize2.xpm 
	                 mini.maze.xpm mini.modules.xpm mini.monitor.xpm 
	                 mini.move.xpm mini.move1.xpm mini.move2.xpm 
	                 mini.move3.xpm mini.mwm.xpm mini.netscape.xpm 
	                 mini.news.xpm mini.nscape.xpm mini.ofolder.xpm 
	                 mini.olwm.xpm mini.pager.xpm mini.paint.xpm 
	                 mini.paint2.xpm mini.palette.xpm mini.pdf.xpm 
	                 mini.pencil.xpm mini.penguin.xpm mini.perf.xpm 
	                 mini.question.xpm mini.rainbow.xpm 
	                 mini.raise.xpm mini.raise2.xpm mini.raise3.xpm 
	                 mini.ray.xpm mini.rball.xpm mini.refresh.xpm 
	                 mini.resize.xpm mini.resize2.xpm 
	                 mini.resize3.xpm mini.resize4.xpm 
	                 mini.roach.xpm mini.run.xpm mini.sh.xpm 
	                 mini.sh1.xpm mini.slon.xpm mini.sound.xpm 
	                 mini.start.xpm mini.stick.xpm mini.stick2.xpm 
	                 mini.stickpressed.xpm mini.stop.xpm 
	                 mini.telnet.xpm mini.term.xpm mini.term2.xpm 
	                 mini.tetris.xpm mini.trebol.xpm mini.turn.xpm 
	                 mini.twm.xpm mini.winXX-close.xpm 
	                 mini.winXX-maximize.xpm mini.winXX-minimize.xpm 
	                 mini.winXX-normalize.xpm mini.winXX-sysmenu.xpm 
	                 mini.window.xpm mini.window2.xpm 
	                 mini.windows.xpm mini.x.xpm mini.x2.xpm 
	                 mini.xarchie.xpm mini.xbiff.xpm mini.xboing.xpm 
	                 mini.xfig.xpm mini.xjewel.xpm mini.xkeycaps.xpm 
	                 mini.xlander.xpm mini.xlock.xpm mini.xmag.xpm 
	                 mini.xmahjongg.xpm mini.xman.xpm 
	                 mini.xpaint.xpm mini.xsnow.xpm mini.xterm.xpm 
	                 mini.xv.xpm mini.zircon.xpm mini.zoom.xpm 
	                 nscape.xpm page.xpm page2.xpm pointer.xpm 
	                 programs.xpm ps.xpm question.xpm rbomb.xpm 
	                 rbomb2.xpm rcalc.xpm rcalc2.xpm 
	                 resize.rainbow.xpm rterm.xpm rterm2.xpm run.xpm 
	                 settings.xpm shutdown.xpm shutdown2.xpm 
	                 side.fvwm2.xpm side.utilities.xpm 
	                 small.Paint2.xpm small.Shell2.xpm 
	                 small.exit.xpm small.lock.xpm 
	                 small.man.next.xpm small.note.next.xpm 
	                 small.tools2_3d.xpm term.xpm textedit.xpm 
	                 tiff2.xpm toolbox.xpm unknown1.xpm 
	                 wierd_page3.xpm window.xpm word_processor.xpm 
	                 wterm.xpm xcalc.xpm xemacs.xpm xlock.xpm 
	                 xman.xpm xpaint.xpm xterm-axp.xpm 
	                 xterm-blank.xpm xterm-bsd.xpm xterm-dec.xpm 
	                 xterm-linux.xpm xterm-sgi.xpm xterm-sol.xpm 
	                 xterm-sun.xpm xterm.xpm xv.xpm xv2.xpm 
	                 xview.xpm 

Log message:
icons in non-tgz form, trying from work

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]