Subject: Maximize 0 100 bug

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:17:18 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Lee Skinol
Version: Latest CVS
CVS_Date: Sept 12
OS: Linux 2.2.12
X_Server: XFree 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (168.143.0.8)

Something with the Maximize function seems to be broken.  Here's
the line in the config file:

Mouse 1         T       A       Maximize 0 100

Start an xterm with xterm -geometry 80x25 and click its title bar.
The window stretches to something like 90% of the screen height,
with a gap at the bottom of the screen.  Interestingly enough, 
repeating the same test with Netscape brings it to a full 100%.

I'm using Xfree on Linux at 800x600.

Thanks,
Lee

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]