Subject: FvwmGtk patch

From: "Eric Gillespie, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:20:18 -0500

I sent a patch like this back in July, but it was never applied. Anyway,
all it does is change FvwmGtk's gtk_init to a gnome_init so that GNOME's
user preferences will apply to FvwmGtk.

Two autoconf macros are required for this to work; they are included in
the attached file gnome.m4.gz which should be uncompressed into the
toplevel directory.

-- 
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> [email-masked]

"Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss.
 A dangerous across, a dangerous on-the-way, a dangerous looking-back,
 a dangerous shuddering and stopping."
 --Friedrich Nietzsche

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:45:37 +0200

> the attached file gnome.m4.gz which should be uncompressed into the

Then I have to ask someone else to apply this.  I'm still completely
illiterate when it comes down to autoconf :-)  The patch sound
interesting however.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]