Subject: CVS migo: * BuildXLockMenu: the compatibility wrapper to fvwm-menu-xlock

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:27:53 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	99/08/17 16:27:52

Modified files:
	utils          : ChangeLog fvwm-menu-desktop.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-desktop.in fvwm-menu-directory.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.in fvwm-menu-xlock.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 
Added files:
	utils          : BuildXLockMenu fvwm_make_browse_menu.sh 
	                 fvwm_make_directory_menu.sh 

Log message:
* BuildXLockMenu: the compatibility wrapper to fvwm-menu-xlock
* restored old menu shell scripts used as examples in the man page
* some small documentation fixes

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]