Subject: CVS domivogt: * Fixed parsing in FvwmTheme.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 08:48:48 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/08/15 08:48:48

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c bindings.c events.c fvwm2.1 
	                 icons.c modconf.c 
	libs           : Colorset.c Graphics.c Parse.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c FvwmButtons.h button.c 
	                     button.h draw.c draw.h icons.c icons.h 
	                     misc.c misc.h output.c parse.c parse.h 
	modules/FvwmPager: x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmTheme: FvwmTheme.c 

Log message:
* Fixed parsing in FvwmTheme.
* Workaround for XQueryBestTile XFree 3.3.3.1 bug.
* Begun implementing colorsets for FvwmButtons. *FvwmButtonsColorset ...
should already work during startup, but changes in colorsets are not
reflected yet.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]