Subject: Drag from/to desktop handle changed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:35:10 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Un
Version: 2.2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: Solaris 2.6
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (212.129.2.5)

In 2.2< version, when someone want to drag a windows from one
 desktop/virtual screen to another using middle button and got
 outside the pager, the pointer handle the moved window at the topleft
corner of this window which was very usefull (allowing to move this window
evrywhere in the screen)

Now in 2.2.2 version, if the pointer go outside the pager the pointer 
will handle the window from anywhere, manytime from outside the windows
itself. This new beavior isn't very handy: for exemple, depending of where
is the new handle, you can't move the windows everywhere in the virtual 
screen, and sometime you can move it outside ANY desktop/virtual screen
in a way you cannot get it back, this window is lost somewhere :-).

Is it possible to get back to the old 2.2 beavior ? It's not a feature,
 it's a bug :-)

Thanks.

S.R.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]