Subject: Small bug in FvwmButtons (background color)

From: Philipp Mergenthaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:07:37 +0200

Hi,

there's been a small bug for the last week: if you specify a
background color for a button (i.e. *FvwmButtons(Back foo ...) )
then the frame/relief gets drawn with the appropriate color, but
the background of that button gets drawn in the default color given
by *FvwmButtonsBack. (I'm not using FvwmTheme).

This seems to be caused by the #if 0 in modules/FvwmButtons/draw.c,
line 252, which disables the else-branch.
Removing the #if 0 / #endif works for me, but maybe it's not the
correct fix now with the FvwmTheme stuff.

Thanks for the great work!
Bye, Philipp

-- 
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~un1i/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 01:42:37 +0200

> correct fix now with the FvwmTheme stuff.

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]