Subject: enhancement request: fvwm-menu-xlock

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:13:40 +0200

I should be possible to specify the xlock command line options
when calling the fvwm-menu-xlock script. What really driver me mad
are the animations when switching between different screensavers
or unlocking the screen. I want to be able to specify e.g.
'-erasedelay 0 -nolock' when selecting a menu entry.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:33:34 +0300 (IDT)

> '-erasedelay 0 -nolock' when selecting a menu entry.

It is already possible as the man page and --help say:
  fvwm-menu-xlock -t "My title" -- -erasedelay 0 -nolock

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:53:36 +0200

>   fvwm-menu-xlock -t "My title" -- -erasedelay 0 -nolock

Oh, I see. I didn't look at the synopsis. The xlock-options should
be included in the long description of the --help option.

Bye

Dominik ^_^