Subject: CVS migo: New interfaces for menu generating scripts.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:07:53 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	99/08/15 20:07:53

Modified files:
	.              : AUTHORS ChangeLog NEWS configure.in 
	utils          : .cvsignore Makefile.am 
Added files:
	utils          : ChangeLog fvwm-menu-desktop.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-desktop.in fvwm-menu-directory.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.in fvwm-menu-xlock.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 
Removed files:
	utils          : BuildXLockMenu.1 BuildXLockMenu.in 
	                 fvwm_make_browse_menu.sh 
	                 fvwm_make_directory_menu.sh 

Log message:
New interfaces for menu generating scripts.

* fvwm_make_directory_menu.sh: replaced by configurable fvwm-menu-directory.
* fvwm_make_browse_menu.sh: can be simulated by fvwm-menu-directory --reuse.
* BuildXLockMenu: replaced by fvwm-menu-xlock.
* fvwm-menu-desktop: new perl script by Olivier Chapuis for GNOME and KDE.

All fvwm-menu scripts have --help option.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]