Subject: bug?

From: Dan Boger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:18:14 -0400

I'm runnning 2.3.3, RH6, kernel 2.2.12.  I got the following msg
today, and as a dutiful user, I comply:

[FVWM][GetWindowSizeHints]: <<WARNING>> XMMS - 1. Hero Of The Day - Metallica (4:21) window 0x400000a has broken size hints
Please report this to [email-masked]

xmms 0.9, btw.

If any other info is needed, I'd be more than happy to reply...

btw, I absolutly love the dynamicpopupaction :)

Cheers,

Dan

Dan Boger - Georgetown Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences
[email-masked]                                     ICQ: 1130750
Georgetown University Medical Center                       Washington, DC

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:37:00 +0200

> Please report this to [email-masked]

Yup, I could already confim this. It's a bug in xmms that I already
reported to the developers. Perhaps you could report it there too,
to make sure it will be fixed.

> btw, I absolutly love the dynamicpopupaction :)

:-) I always like to hear this kind of feedback. It was not easy
to implement, but definitely worth the effort.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]