Subject: suggestion: MaximizeRight MaximizeLeft MaximizeTop MaximizeBottom

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:28:29 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.0.36
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.3
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.153.50)

Hello,

I would like to suggest the followin .fvwm2rc options:
MaximizeRight, MaximizeLeft, MaximizeTop, and MaximizeBottom.
If bound to a titlebar button etc... then these would work
exactly like maximize but only one side of the window being
resized would expand: not both.
This is useful if you want for example a window to fill the
top part of the screen without obscuring the window below or
if you want a window to expand to the right leaving the buttonbox
visible.

Best Regards,

Neil Zanella
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]