Subject: Snapshots not building

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Aug 1999 09:41:55 -0500

The snapshot failed to build for the past couple of days with this error:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../libs   	   -I/usr/openwin/include   -DFVWM_MODULEDIR=\"/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.3.7\"     	-DFVWM_CONFIGDIR=\"/usr/local/etc/fvwm\" -g -O2 -c session.c
session.c: In function `LoadWindowStates':
session.c:410: `sm_conn' undeclared (first use this function)
session.c:410: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
session.c:410: for each function it appears in.)
session.c:410: `SmRestartIfRunning' undeclared (first use this function)
make[2]: *** [session.o] Error 1

I suspect this is an X version mismatch.  Either that or I need to clean
the directory and have it configure and build from scratch.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:02:47 +0300 (IDT)

> the directory and have it configure and build from scratch.

No, it is my fault. Fixed. Another reason to move fvwm-2.3.6.tar.gz to
testing/. :(

Regards,
Mikhael.