Subject: xclock and xload swallowed with wrong foreground colour by FvwmButtons

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:18:21 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Chris Rankin
Version: 2.3.7
CVS_Date: 30.8.1999
OS: Linux 2.2.12
X_Server: 3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (203.12.97.70)

I use FvwmButtons to swallow xclock and xload, and I have noticed that
suddenly these buttons are being initially painted with the wrong
foreground
colour! It's hard to be sure, but it looks like the highlight colour used
to
give the buttons a 3D effect. It's silvery grey at any rate. The
interesting
part is that at the xclock secretly "knows" its true foreground colour,
because the clock hands and the seconds-pointer leave a trail in this
colour
as they move around the face.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]