Subject: Re: Arguments 2 and 3 of FvwmAuto do no work

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 07:27:07 +0200

Sorry, I trashed the original mail by accident, so there's no
quote of it in this message.

I think Mikhael said that the second and third argument of FvwmAuto
(enter and leave functions) do not work. This is not the case for
me and by looking at the code you can clearly see that if FvwmAuto
works with *one* argument there is no chance that it won't work with
two or three (unless the compiler is badly broken). So if it does
not work it must be some misconfiguration.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:14:20 +0300 (IDT)

> not work it must be some misconfiguration.

No, I didn't said this. I said that the first argument when non-zero does
not work for me (no action) with any second and third arguments (or none).
Actually, when I tried it now, it works for non-zero arguments too.
But it didn't work yesterday. I see you did changes on 10 Aug. Did this
fix this bug?

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:14:49 +0200

> But it didn't work yesterday. I see you did changes on 10 Aug. Did this

Yup.

Bye

Dominik ^_^