Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: I think this covers the issues that would inhibit fvwm-web going into

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:54:27 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	99/08/10 08:54:27

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog docs.html 
	generated      : run_man2html.sh 
Added files:
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAudio.html 
	                    FvwmAuto.html FvwmBacker.html 
	                    FvwmBanner.html FvwmButtons.html 
	                    FvwmCommand.html FvwmConfig.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmConsoleC.html 
	                    FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmGoodStuff.html 
	                    FvwmIconBox.html FvwmIconMan.html 
	                    FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html FvwmPager.html 
	                    FvwmRearrange.html FvwmSave.html 
	                    FvwmSaveDesk.html FvwmScript.html 
	                    FvwmScroll.html FvwmTalk.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmWharf.html 
	                    FvwmWinList.html focus-link.html fvwm2.html 
	                    man-pages.html xpmroot.html 

Log message:
I think this covers the issues that would inhibit fvwm-web going into
production.  Please check.

(I know there is documentation missing on the fvwm-web process.)

* 2.2.2 manpages: added.

* docs.html: Access man pages in generated/manpages directory.

* generated/run_man2html.sh (curr_section): Add ../../ to reference to
background jpg.  Default input is ../../fvwm, default output is
./manpages.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]