Subject: *FvwmPagerDeskTopScale doesn't work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:06:57 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: 
Version: 2.3.6
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (194.202.174.20)

*FvwmPagerDeskTopScale works only if your DeskTopSize is 3x3.
If it isn't FvwmPager assumes it is and only finds out about
your desktopsize after it has mapped. You can see this effect
sometimes when it first starts up.  I think the fix for this is
to pass DeskTopSize to the modules in the same way as ColorLimit
i.e. in the initial module config loading.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]