Subject: CVS domivogt: * New MoveSmoothness command.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:57:05 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/08/17 14:57:05

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c bindings.c borders.c 
	                 builtins.c colormaps.c colormaps.h defaults.h 
	                 events.c functions.c functions.h fvwm.c fvwm.h 
	                 fvwm2.1 icons.c menus.c menus.h misc.c misc.h 
	                 modconf.c module_interface.c module_interface.h 
	                 move_resize.c move_resize.h placement.c read.h 
	                 screen.h session.c session.h virtual.c 
	                 virtual.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c draw.c parse.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: Instructions.c 
	modules/FvwmTheme: FvwmTheme.c 
	utils          : ChangeLog fvwm-menu-directory.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.in fvwm-menu-xlock.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 
Added files:
	fvwm           : add_window.h builtins.h colors.h conditional.h 
	                 decorations.h icccm2.h modconf.h placement.h 
	                 windowlist.h 

Log message:
* New MoveSmoothness command.
* General cleanup and -Wall fixes; every .c file has a header.
* Minor bugfixes.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:37:08 -0400

Dominik it looks like you didn't check in conditional.c?

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]