Subject: Majordomo results

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:10:34 -0500 (CDT)

--

>>>> unsubscribe fvwm-workers [email-masked]
Your request to [email-masked]:

	unsubscribe fvwm-workers [email-masked]

has been forwarded to the owner of the "fvwm-workers" list for approval. 
This could be for any of several reasons:

    You might have asked to subscribe to a "closed" list, where all new
	additions must be approved by the list owner. 

    You might have asked to subscribe or unsubscribe an address other than
	the one that appears in the headers of your mail message.

When the list owner approves your request, you will be notified.

If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "[email-masked]".

Thanks!

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Aug 1999 12:44:55 -0500

Folks, some dork is setting his From: address to [email-masked] and
sending messages to [email-masked].  I really have no idea why anyone
would want to do this, but there you go.

Anyway, I've filtered them out.

 - J<