Subject: Pager resize bug

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:49:23 +0200

With the latest commits the mini windows in the pager are not resized
properly. When I start the pager initially, everything looks right, but
as soon as the pager is resized, all mini windows shrink by two pixels
vertically and horizontally.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:56:22 +0200

> vertically and horizontally.

Okay, this one is fixed. In the MoveResizePagerView function the size
was calculated differently than elsewhere.

I noticed the size calculation of the pager has been changed. The old
calculation had the problem that, depending on the position of the
window on the desk, the mini windows changed their size while being
moved. But with the new code windows lined up with the bottom or right
screen border (or other windows) may no longer be lined up with the
according borders in the pager. Annoying as the old method might have
been, the new one is even worse.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:52:20 +0100

Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Annoying as the old method might have

I'll change it back. I did it to reduce the amount of redrawing that
went on during a move.

Cheers,
Tim.