Subject: problems with monochrome displays

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:24:53 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Jesper Holm Olsen
Version: 2.2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: HPUX 10.20
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (130.225.96.4)

When using fvwm2 version 2.2.2 under HPUX10.20 on a monochrome X-terminal,
the titlebars are always black. Previous versions used dithering to
make it look grey, which was nice. I can't seem to get this feature in
this version.

I looked in the mailarchives and found this message:
     http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/9701/msg00256.html

which suggests compiling with --disable-extended-titlestyle, but that
didn't help.

Do you have any suggestions for making it work?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]