Subject: FvwmPager sometimes disappears

From: TG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:16:35 +0200

(latest CVS versions..)

Sometimes the pager disappears when I restart fvwm.

My RestartFunction is defined this way:

AddToFunc RestartFunction
+	I	Module FvwmPager 0 3
#+	I	Module FvwmCommandS

(FvwmCommandS is commented out.)

When the pager goes away, I can get it back with WindowList, but it has
a very strange geometry. The y coordinate is just my screenheight, so it
should appear in the page beneath the current one. But I DON'T have a
page there, I'm only using two pages, one on the left and the other on
the right side.

Another problem is I can't reproduce it many times. I can't find a
reliable way to reproduce it, it just "happens" sometimes, not very
often (less 10% of the restarts).

Hum.. I just discoverd "Recapture" brings the pager back.. (as well
xbiff, which tends to go away too.)

Regards,

Tung
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]