Subject: FvwmPager out of sync.

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:45:17 +0100

I run dtcm with a NoIcon style - I've configured the asclock that I run
to deiconise dtcm with FvwnCommand, then when I've finished with it I
iconise it & it vanishes again. No prolem there.

  However, I've found that overnight (every time I think, though possibly
not), since I leave myself logged in Mon. a.m. to Fri. p.m., my FvwmPager
has plotted the open dtcm window, even though it's not open (and AFAIK not
opened itself then closed itself while I'm not here!).

  It is easily fixed by cliking on the asclock to /really/ deiconise it
then iconising it again - the FvwmPager then correctly doesn't show the
dtcm.

  Anyone any ideas? Obviously I can't make it happen on demand (!), but I
suspect it's possibly something to dtcm maybe doing something at midnight.

-- 
=====================- http://www.racaldefence.com/ -===================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |
 mailto:[email-masked] |        There are 129 days remaining
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:02:37 +0100

> opened itself then closed itself while I'm not here!).

  This just happened during the day! It may have happened this time at
some part of login - I didn't notice when.

  Anyone any ideas at all?

 mailto:[email-masked] |        There are 123 days remaining