Subject: CVS chrisr: Wall fixes: TAB handling in menus and retuning a "None" pixmap if the

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:57:47 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	chrisr	99/08/29 04:57:46

Modified files:
	fvwm           : menus.c 
	libs           : Graphics.c 

Log message:
Wall fixes: TAB handling in menus and retuning a "None" pixmap if the
CreateStretchedPixmap validation fails.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: TG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:40:36 +0200

> CreateStretchedPixmap validation fails.

This brings me to an idea, but I don't know if it's really worth the
"small" effort.

I have a rather big "Applications" menu which is seperated by normal
lines. It would be nice if I could jump to next section by a singe key
press like <Tab>.

Or use <Ctrl>+<Down> and <Ctrl>+<Up> for browsing the sections. I
personally don't like the (undocumented?) "moving down/up 5 items"
anyway. ;-p

Just a idea.

Regards,

Tung

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 01:50:57 +0200

On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 05:40:36PM +0200, TG wrote:
> Or use <Ctrl>+<Down> and <Ctrl>+<Up> for browsing the sections.

> I personally don't like the (undocumented?) "moving down/up 5 items"
> anyway. ;-p

Nope, documented. Excerpt from the man page:

  Ctrl-Cursor-Up or Ctrl-Cursor-Down move up and down five items

Okay, it's there for only a few days now :) Try Meta-Up and Meta-Down
with the latest CVS.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]