Subject: how did I achieve this?

From: John Eismeier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:40:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I saw this in my console after running an fpga design tool from
Xilinx.  Does the message below help?

lhw0249% [FVWM][GetWindowSizeHints]: <<WARNING>> Report Browser - addsub(ver1->rev1) window 0x6c00eae has broken (4) size hints
Please report this to [email-masked]
540 -2 -22 0 0 0 0 0/0 0/0 0 0 1

Is there more that I can report regarding this issue?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 23:53:58 +0200

> Please report this to [email-masked]

That means that the offending window requested a minimum size of -2x-22
pixels. In this case it doesn't really matter. The only thing to do
would be to report this bug to the developers of the tool and hope
they will fix it.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]