Subject: CVS chrisr: Preliminary fix for TaskBar tool-tips.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 08:59:44 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	chrisr	99/07/10 08:59:43

Modified files:
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.c FvwmTaskBar.h Goodies.c 

Log message:
Preliminary fix for TaskBar tool-tips.
Reason for no tool-tips: the signal handler was sending the events to
all windows accepting MotionNotify events, since the tool-tip event
*was* a MotionNotify event. However, no window had an event mask
accepting MotionNotify events. Hence no tool-tip events. I have
changed the MotionNotify event-mask to an EnterNotify event mask for
now. Anyone understanding more about this (i.e. anyone *else*) feel
free to take this further.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]