Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: new file for screenshots, copy files from fvwm/docs

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:29:26 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	99/07/01 21:29:25

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog index.html 
Added files:
	.              : cvs.html docs.html download.html features.html 
	                 ftp.html fvwm.gif fvwm_smaller.gif 
	                 mailinglist.html mod_changes.html 
	                 mod_concept.html mod_f2m_communication.html 
	                 mod_initialization.html 
	                 mod_m2f_communication.html mod_security.html 
	                 modules.html screenshot.html 

Log message:
new file for screenshots, copy files from fvwm/docs

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]