Subject: GlobalOpts ?

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 07 Jul 1999 13:42:15 -0400

I was reading through the FAQ and I noticed the comment about the
MouseFocusClickRaises GlobalOpts, how in the future it would be changed
to a style.

Are we planning on fixing/changing any of the existing GlobalOpts
commands into Style (or whatever) commands for 2.4, or are we leaving
that for later cleanup?

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:57:51 +0200

> commands into Style (or whatever) commands for 2.4, or are we leaving

Something I want moved out of GlobalOpts is
'SmartPlacementIsReallySmart' which should be default IMO when you say
'SmartPlacement' ..

/tomas
-- 
Tomas Ögren, [email-masked], http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå
`- Sysadmin at {cs,ing,acc}.umu.se
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:03:52 +0200

> commands into Style (or whatever) commands for 2.4, or are we leaving

I would like to have the clean up done before 2.4. Anybody
wants to volunteer?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]