Subject: "Sticky" windows broken in 2.3.5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 08:55:13 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Chris Rankin
Version: 2.3.5
CVS_Date: July 3rd 1999
OS: Linux-2.2.9
X_Server: XFree86-3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (203.12.97.70)

This bug report is going to be fairly vague, because it has suddenly
started working
again - (hate that!). When I initially restarted fvwm with the new fvwm
binary, my
FvwmButtons window lost its "Sticky" property. This behaviour continued
over several
restarts. When I launched a second FvwmButtons window from a menu-option,
that one
was properly sticky. When I subsequently declared another window to be
sticky in my
.fvwm2rc file (xconsole) and restarted, then FvwmButtons became sticky
again.

I have now put everything back the way it was, and suddenly FvwmButtons is
sticky
again after a restart. (xconsole doesn't iconify itself on restart any
more, either).

Does anyone have a clue what this all means? ('cos I don't ;-)).

Chris.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]