Subject: task bar window selection bugs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:51:11 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: John Califf
Version: 2.3.6 
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.1
X_Server: XF86_SVGA 3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (208.150.162.26)

Task Bar - access bugs 

Windows that show up on task bar, iconified or not, are not
accessed with "Window Options" menu when selected with mouse
from task bar.  Instead, the option selected from the menu is
applied to the task bar itself, closing, maximizing or iconifying
the task bar, etc.  One can configure the mouse clicks on task bar
items not to bring up the window options menu, but then much of
the taskbar's usefulness is lost.

Note that individual actions (iconify, deiconify, etc.) are
correctely applied to relevant windows if mouse clicks are configured
for individual actions.  Only when using the menu to select actions 
is the task bar itself instead of the intended window represented on 
the task bar referenced.

(I may submit a fix for this if you do not have time).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]