Subject: CDE

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 07 Jul 1999 13:40:33 -0400

I just answered a question on [email-masked] about quiting FVWM in CDE;
the FAQ answer 2.2 says:

   Finally you have to quit with

     /usr/dt/bin/dtaction ExitSession (or whatever your path is for dtaction)

   Now you can happily use cde programs and fvwm.

but what does that _mean_?  How would you write a "Quit" menu in FVWM,
for example, using this info?

I think this needs to be fleshed out a bit more.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]