Subject: Side pics?

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 02 Jul 1999 15:58:58 -0400

Has anyone else noticed that menu side pics aren't working?

At least, they're not working for me anymore with the very latest CVS
(and for a while, not just today), either set through MenuStyle or via
the menu title @...@ form.

I don't get any messages from fvwm, either, they just don't appear in
the menu...

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]