Subject: CVS hippo: Spring Cleaning

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 07:43:03 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	hippo	99/07/02 07:43:02

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 colors.c cursor.c fvwm.c icons.c menus.c misc.h 
	                 module_interface.c move_resize.c screen.h 
	libs           : ColorUtils.c Makefile.am Picture.c Picture.h 
	                 fvwmlib.h 
	modules/FvwmBanner: FvwmBanner.c 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c FvwmButtons.h icons.c 
	modules/FvwmCpp: FvwmCpp.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c FvwmForm.h 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c FvwmIconBox.h icons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.h x.c x.h xmanager.c 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c 
	modules/FvwmM4 : FvwmM4.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmScroll: FvwmScroll.c FvwmScroll.h GrabWindow.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: Colors.c Colors.h FvwmTaskBar.c Goodies.c 
	modules/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.c Wharf.h icons.c stepgfx.c 
	modules/FvwmWinList: FvwmWinList.c Makefile.am 
Removed files:
	libs           : ModGraph.c 
	modules/FvwmWinList: Colors.c Colors.h 

Log message:
Spring Cleaning
Merged libs/ModGraph.c with libs/Picture.c
Moved GetColor into the library

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]