Subject: Color of titlebar?

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 14:45:36 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone else notice that, with the latest CVS stuff, the background color
of the titlebar never gets set to the focused color?

The color of the border, title bar buttons, foreground color, etc. all
change correctly.  Even the highlight color on the titlebar changes.

But the titlebar background stays the unfocused color in the focused
window.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 04:39:33 +0300 (IDT)

> But the titlebar background stays the unfocused color in the focused

I thought that this happens with only sticky windows (see my next bug
report), but it seems that it happens always when you have

  Style "*" MWMButtons

and no title pixmap.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Chris Rankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:58:50 +1000 (EST)

> of the titlebar never gets set to the focused color?

I have just installed the latest CVS version, and yes, the titlebar on
the focus-window is just plain WRONG. It has no title and remains the
unfocused colour.

Cheers,
Chris.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 01:36:12 +0200

> But the titlebar background stays the unfocused color in the focused

My fault. I broke it when I fixed the bug that caused titles to use
the tiled pixmap of the border style.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]