Subject: gnome-menu: weird behaviour

From: TG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 20:27:42 +0200

A new problem with dragging gnome menu's... in fvwm2 cvs version
(--enable-gnome), gnome-libs-1.0.8

Dragging a gnome menu bar, often results in a switch to Desk 0. When I
start dragging the menu, the menu stays with the cursor, but the desk
changes and the windows of desk 0 are shown. You can drop the menu
anywhere at the desk as normal, and the origal gnome app stays at the
previous desk.

Something that is even more weird: when you move around the menu before
placing it on the desk, and the cursor nears a location where the bar
"could have been achored" if there was no desk change, the menu bar
seems to disappear. In fact it just got hooked up in the application
again.

This problem does not happen - or is not visible - when you put the
application at desk 0.

There are more visually strange effects, but looking yourself is easier
than trying to describe them, I think.

Tung

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 16:39:58 +0200

> than trying to describe them, I think.

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]