Subject: kfm icons and stacking order (need help)

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:07:28 +0200

The problem:

 - start kfm (creates some icons on the desktop)
 - restart fvwm

--> You can't raise any windows above the icons any more.

According to the ICCCM kfm does something is absolutely
*must not* do: It makes permanent windows override-redirect.
Furtermore the ICCCM states that the WM may do whatever it
like when it detects such windows abusing override-redirect.

But to make kfm usable with fvwm we probably have to do
something about it. Please help with this. I don't know X
well enough to fix it.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]