Subject: Still getting excess of expose events

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:39:41 +0100

I wrote (Thu, 27 May 1999):
>   Using the 19990521 snap of fvwm2.3.3, if I drag a window around with
> solid-drag, I get multiple resize/expose events (causing some apps. to go
> ape) during the drag, as opposed the the one at the end that fvwm2.2
> gives.

  This still occurs for me, snap-19990716 (Sparc/Solaris 2.5.1). Sorry I
can't be more specific (I got the event info. by running the app. via
xscope).

  It is *possible* that the 2.2 (not 2.2.2) I've tried this on, I compiled
under Solaris 2.4. But I don't have a Solaris 2.4 arouns any more. When I
get chance, I'll try a fvwm2.2 compiled for Sol2.5.1.

-- 
========================- http://www.rdel.co.uk/ -======================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |
 mailto:[email-masked] |        There are 164 days remaining
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]