Subject: RasieLower fix

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:16:45 -0400

I think the commit to fix raiselower broke paging.

With current cvs I can't go between pages using the mouse 
EdgeScroll 100 100
EdgeResistance 200 50

I can Scroll using bound cursor keyys or the pager.  It seems to be
intermittent, for example if I go to the right edge I can just sit their
with a resize handle as my cursor, but if I back up a few pixels and
popup a root menu, then pop the menu down I can then go back and forth
on that page boundary but if, I go to a different edge I can't and after
trtying the different edge, the first edge stops working.

I'm not sure where to look for this one, could someone else at least confirm this for me so I know I'm not going crazy

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:43:39 +0100

> I think the commit to fix raiselower broke paging.

EEEEK you had me scared for a mo there.  I don't think it's the
RaiseLower fix but something is wrong with paging. If it doesn't work
when the pointer is at the edge of the screen try clicking a button. 
This worked for me and paging worked fine until I hit the edge at an
angle and then it stopped again. I think this might be the change that
was made to stop paging if the mouse is moving along the edge.  Does
this ring any bells with anyone?

Cheers,
Tim.