Subject: fvwmpager raise-lower problem

From: TG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 17:39:49 +0200

I don't have a real reliable way to reproduce this problem, it just
happen quite often.

I need to open a couple of windows (e.g. rxvt's, it also works with
navigator windows) till some of them overlap. Now I RaiseLower some of
them and the mini windows in FvwmPager don't follow the right window
stacking.

Tung
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 02:33:04 +0200

> them and the mini windows in FvwmPager don't follow the right window

Yup, I can confirm that.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: TG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 16:45:58 +0200

> > them and the mini windows in FvwmPager don't follow the right window

When I start some rxvt's without Netscape running, the pager behaves
well, i.e. the mini windows are stacked in the right order. But when I
start up again some rxvt's while Netscape (on another desk) is running,
RaiseLower of the rxvt's causes the pager to get "out of sync". 

Killing Netscape and starting the terminals a third time - without buggy
Netscape - and the pager behaves correct again.

I hope this gives any help to a solution.

Tung