Subject: CVS dane: web stuff moved to fvwm-web

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:36:45 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	99/07/01 21:36:45

Modified files:
	.              : NEWS 
	docs           : ChangeLog 
Removed files:
	docs           : black-stone1.jpg cvs.html docs.html 
	                 download.html features.html ftp.html fvwm.gif 
	                 fvwm_smaller.gif index.html links.html 
	                 mailinglist.html mod_changes.html 
	                 mod_concept.html mod_f2m_communication.html 
	                 mod_initialization.html 
	                 mod_m2f_communication.html mod_security.html 
	                 modules.html 

Log message:
web stuff moved to fvwm-web

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]