Subject: CVS domivogt: * --pedantic fixes

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:44:33 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/07/09 12:44:33

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c bindings.c builtins.c events.c 
	                 functions.c fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 menus.c 
	                 misc.c module_interface.c move_resize.c 
	                 move_resize.h session.c session.h stack.c 
	                 style.c 
	libs           : Module.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmConsole: FvwmConsole.c FvwmConsoleC.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: ReadXServer.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: fvwm.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: TextField.c Tools.c 
	modules/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.c 

Log message:
* --pedantic fixes
* Tried to make starting a move bullet proof.
* Fixed some quirks with button bindings.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]