Subject: EdgeScroll doesn't work diagonally with Move

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:20:56 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Brent Beacham
Version: 2.2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: SunOS 5.5.1
X_Server: X11
Submission from: (NULL) (128.100.24.33)

This isn't really that serious but I've notice that the behaviour of
EdgeScroll for flipping to a page diagonally from the current page
is different when a window is being moved compared to when one is not.  

If, for instance, I have "DeskTopSize 3x2" and "EdgeScroll 100000 100000"
and I am in the bottom left page.  If I move the mouse pointer to the 
top right corner of the screen the page will change to the top middle 
page (as seen in the pager) as expected.  However if a window is being 
dragged with Move then the page will not change diagonally.  The page 
can then only be changed to one above, below, or to the left or right 
of the current page and nothing happens if the pointer is moved to the 
corner of the current page.

Brent Beacham

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]