Subject: Re: RPMS

From: David Frye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 14:55:40 -0400

>I have rpm packages made up for RedHat 6.0 using the SPECS from the
>RedHat 6.0 version of FVWM2 2.2and modified for FVWM2 2.2.2. I have the

>source rpm, and the binary rpm's for fvwm2 and fvwm2-icons. They are on

>my machine at home, and I can upload them if you want.

Guess that your not interested, just thought that I would offer them as
my way of
contributing to FVWM.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jun 1999 17:00:42 -0500

>>>>> "DF" == David Frye <[email-masked]> writes:

DF> Guess that your not interested, just thought that I would offer them as
DF> my way of contributing to FVWM.

Why not just go ahead and put them on ftp.fvwm.org in /pub/incoming/fvwm so
I can look at them when I have the time?

Could you describe how these spec files differ from what RedHat uses to
make their packages?  (I admit to never having seen RedHat's files since I
generally do things the old fashioned way.)

 - J<