Subject: Re: Enhancement (FvwmPager)

From: [email-masked]
Date: 02 Jun 1999 13:26:35 +0200

Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]> writes:

  >  1. Have "<<" or ">>" appear in the title of the pager when new
  >  windows are detected on non-visible Desks (clicking the "<<" or
  >  ">>" will take you to that Desk (it doesn't necessarily have to
  >  be one desk over, it could be multiple desks over (ie. pressing
  >  'Desk -1' multiple times))

I think the main feature you are looking for is a way to find out
which desks you have used.  I suggest implementing a menu which gives
you a list of all desks which have (non-sticky) windows on them.

How would you like that?

It avoids the problem of designing a good UI in the pager, and it
allows you not only to see that there are other used desks, but also
how many.

kai
-- 
Abort this operation?   [OK]  [Cancel]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 13:57:26 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:
> I suggest implementing a menu which gives

WindowList does this already.

Cheers,
Tim.