Subject: FvwmScript

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 18:17:01 -0600

Not really a question, just thought I'd point this out to whom ever is
responsible to make to change.

Under the my latest cvs compile the FvwmScript man page states that the
*FvwmScript-Path variable sets the load path. It didn't work for me so I
went to check the source in it states that it's looking for
*FvwmScriptPath.  Just thought the man page could use a quick update.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 11:58:29 -0400 (EDT)

> *FvwmScriptPath.  Just thought the man page could use a quick update.

Here's the fix: make your xterm one character wider, then look at the
manpage again.

It's the line-breaking that makes it read "*FvwmScript-
Path"!

--
Steve Robbins                              <[email-masked]>

I'd probably be famous now, if I wasn't such a good waitress.

---

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:32:10 -0600

> It's the line-breaking that makes it read "*FvwmScript-

Now don't I just feel the stupid fool.  It is an honest error since the
man page on the web page is also structured in this fashion.  I
apologize for my over site.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]