Subject: Stroke Libs

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:20:15 -0600

I just last night got the latest cvs version 2.3.4 it says.  I'm quite
interested in the new stroke functions, however apart from a simple cfg
file on he libs home page and I really can't find any thing in regards
to docs on how to configure it.  Since this is a cvs version and this
lib may or may not end up in the release version I was just wondering
where someone would get the docs to even write a man page about this.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Ke Huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 01:36:35 -0500 (CDT)

Well, I did hack up a Stroke entry in the fvwm2 manpage. So, if you search
for Stroke in the man page you will find an example and syntax on how to 
config fvwm2 to use strokes. BTW, you do need to install libstroke first.

I will be glad to answer any config problems you may have. Now, I am having fun
drawing circles to start my emacs... :)

>where someone would get the docs to even write a man page about this.

-- Ke Huang
------------------------------------------
e-mail:  [email-masked]  (preferred)
         [email-masked]