Subject: Icon's change

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:22:45 -0600

Also I've just restarted after a new cvs compile and it looks like shape
extentions didn't work properly.  I've looked through the changelog and
I didn't see anything that would have fit this so I have to assume it's
a bug or something.  All my icons have backgrounds and look as if they
are in a box and have window shading and hilights.  I've check my
configure logs and shape says yes.  I haven't changed anything in the
way of libs since 2.3.4 a few days ago when all was fine.  I this is a
new feature like icon backs or something is there configuration with it
as well?

The cvs grab is only about 2 hours old.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:02:08 +0100

Jason Kibblewhite wrote:
> extentions didn't work properly.

My fault, I had cleaned up the bit of code just before fvwm tests to see
if shapes are suported by the server and had left an `else' hanging.
This prevented fvwm from checking for shapes and so it draws icons (and
windows) as though they aren't shaped.

All fixed now.
Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:58:26 -0400

Tim Phipps wrote:
> 
> I... had left an `else' hanging.

	Yup, that did the trick. Thanks.

- Bob

---

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:55:54 -0600

> windows) as though they aren't shaped.

Quite frankly it wasn't a big deal for me too much.  One would have to
expect this sort of thing from using cvs version.  I actually was just
hoping if was the icon backs feature that I saw on the web site :). 
Grabbing a new version now.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]