Subject: themes

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 05:15:36 -0600

Hmmm, I just had a thought regarding the themes script I'm almost
finished and the titlebar buttons issue.  If a theme included say 6
default buttons for like close, min, max, menu, kill, etc or whatever
people seem to use most, or even all 10 then the script could just parse
and find out what kind button pixmap or vector goes where, that would
solve the feel problem and still allow the theme maker some kind of
flexablity.  what do you people think, does that sound like it should
work?

If so what are the most common button uses that people have?  If it's
just min max menu and close please don't respond.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:30:34 +0200

> just min max menu and close please don't respond.

I'd add shade and stick.

-- 
Matthias Clasen, 
Tel. 0761/203-5606
Email: [email-masked]
Mathematisches Institut, Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]