Subject: FvwmButtons' button

From: Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:37:28 -0700 (XXX)

I had asked this question before and haven't received a response,
thus, I'll try once more in hopes of an answer (yes, I looked into the
DOCs and the FAQ)

   Is there anyway to get a Fvwmbuttons button to stay pressed-in to indicate
   a certain feature is on/off.  In other words, is it possible to have all
   the buttons start-off with a non-pressed-in look and change based on
   certain functions embedded into the button.  For example, this used to
   work fine in fvwm-1.24r (the button would in fact look pressed-in)

     in fvwm-1.24r

     *GoodStuff Paging       clamp.xpm       TogglePage

   I was able to recreate the functionality in fvwm-2.x.x (TogglePage was
   retired) by doing this in my .fvwm2rc file

     in fvwm-2.x.x

     AddToMenu MiniScrollMenu
     +       "ON"                    EdgeScroll 100 100
     +       "OFF"                   EdgeScroll 0 0

     *FvwmButtons Paging     clamp.xpm       Popup MiniScrollMenu

   But now I don't see the button pressed-in.  Is there anything I could do
   to toggle between a pressed-in look (to indicate OFF for example) and
   non-pressed-in look (to indicate ON)

I'm using 2.2.2

 - Nadim (please cc replies)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]