Subject: CVS domivogt: * Applied manpage patch by Olivier Chapuis.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 09:47:27 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/06/27 09:47:26

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : fvwm2.1 
	libs           : Parse.c Parse.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmAnimate: FvwmAnimate.1 FvwmAnimate.h 
	modules/FvwmAuto: FvwmAuto.c 
	modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.c FvwmBacker.h Mallocs.c 
	                    Mallocs.h root_bits.c 
	modules/FvwmBanner: FvwmBanner.c 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.1 FvwmButtons.c 
	modules/FvwmCommand: FvwmCommand.1 FvwmCommand.c FvwmCommand.h 
	                     FvwmCommandS.c findcmd findcmd.pl 
	modules/FvwmCommand/scripts: ex-auto.pl ex-cascade.pl 
	                             ex-grpmv.pl focus-Netscape.pl 
	                             focus-link.pl push-away.pl test1.pl 
	                             test2.sh 
	modules/FvwmConsole: FvwmConsole.c FvwmConsole.h FvwmConsoleC.c 
	                     FvwmConsoleC.pl.1 FvwmConsoleC.pl.in 
	                     getline.c 
	modules/FvwmCpp: FvwmCpp.c FvwmCpp.h 
	modules/FvwmDebug: FvwmDebug.c FvwmDebug.h 
	modules/FvwmEvent: FvwmEvent.1 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.1 FvwmForm.c FvwmForm.h 
	                  ParseCommand.c ReadXServer.c 
	modules/FvwmGtk: FvwmGtk.c dialog.c expand.c expand.h 
	                 gtkpixmapmenuitem.c gtkpixmapmenuitem.h menu.c 
	                 menu.h windowlist.c windowlist.h 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c FvwmIconBox.h icons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.c FvwmIconMan.h debug.c debug.h 
	                     debuglevels.h functions.c fvwm.c globals.c 
	                     readconfig.c readconfig.h winlist.c x.c x.h 
	                     xmanager.c xmanager.h 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c FvwmIdent.h 
	modules/FvwmM4 : FvwmM4.c FvwmM4.h 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.1 FvwmPager.c FvwmPager.h x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmSave: FvwmSave.c FvwmSave.h 
	modules/FvwmSaveDesk: FvwmSaveDesk.1 FvwmSaveDesk.c 
	                      FvwmSaveDesk.h 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HDipstick.c HScrollBar.c 
	                            ItemDraw.c List.c Menu.c 
	                            MiniScroll.c PopupMenu.c 
	                            PushButton.c RadioButton.c 
	                            Rectangle.c Swallow.c TextField.c 
	                            Tools.c Tools.h VDipstick.c 
	                            VScrollBar.c Widget.c 
	modules/FvwmScroll: FvwmScroll.c FvwmScroll.h GrabWindow.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h Colors.c 
	                     Colors.h FvwmTaskBar.c FvwmTaskBar.h 
	                     Goodies.c Goodies.h List.c List.h Mallocs.c 
	                     Mallocs.h Start.c Start.h 
	modules/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.1 FvwmWharf.c Wharf.h icons.c 
	                   stepgfx.c stepgfx.h 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h Colors.c 
	                     Colors.h FvwmWinList.c FvwmWinList.h List.c 
	                     List.h Mallocs.c Mallocs.h 

Log message:
* Applied manpage patch by Olivier Chapuis.
* Some clean up in Parse.c.
* Added GPL notice to all .c and .h files.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]