Subject: Gradients don't make it to the last color

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 05:08:31 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: 
Version: 2.3.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (194.202.174.20)

"HGradient 2 Black White" gives two colors but they are black and grey,
not black and white.  With more colors in the gradient the last color gets
closer but never quite makes it.

Fixing this will mean fixing non-linear gradients too so I'd like to
suggest
that non-linear gradients are changed to allow 0 as a segment size and for
the segment sizes to not have to add up to 100. This would allow for steps
in the gradient and make it easier to adjust gradients without having
to normalize the numbers to add to 100 each time.

e.g. "HGradient 50 5 red 1 red 0 white 10 white 0 blue 1 blue" would give
a nice three stripe pattern with the white stripe being 10 times the width
of
the red and blue stripes.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]