Subject: [PATCH] fvwm 2.3.4 uses libstroke with this patch

From: Ke Huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 21:56:13 -0500 (CDT)

Here is a patch that incorporates mouse stroke recognition into fvwm2.
the patch was made against the current CVS version 2.3.4. Hopefully, it
will still apply cleanly... I'm not so sure though with the productivity 
of the worker-list. :)

Someone mentioned a while back on the list about using mouse stroke in fvwm2.
The author of LibStroke is Mark Willey, and the libstroke library is available
at (http://www.etla.net/~willey/projects/libstroke/). He did have a patch
made against fvwm 2.0.45, but with the new autoconf and binding changes, I
had to make a lot of modifications.

Anyway, a man page entry is also included... Please check the patch and see
if you like it.

As a side note, is there something wrong with how Hilight interact with
MenuFace in the new menu code?

Here is what I use:
MenuStyle "*"\
    HilightBack Yellow, \
    Hilight3DOff, \
    ActiveFore Purple, \
    MenuFace DGradient 128 2 rgb:50/a0/a0 60 rgb:2f/b6/c2 40 white, \
    ItemFormat "%.4s%.1|%.5i%.5l%.5l%.5r%2.3>%1|"

Before the new code was in place, I would get a menu item highlight of 
purple/yellow, with the rest of the menu in a DGradient.

Now, everything work as expect without the MenuFace line. But if I had the
MenuFace in there. I get a gradient, purple foreground, but no yellow
background. The background does not change at all in a highlight.

-- Ke Huang
------------------------------------------
e-mail:  [email-masked]  (preferred)
         [email-masked]