Subject: FvwmIconMan won't start

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:11:09 -0400

As of 6/28 CVS IconMan won't start up I get a SEGV on a XQueryColor in 
#0  0xff22b5b8 in XQueryColor () from /usr/local/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6.0
#1  0x1f068 in adjust_pixel_brightness (pixel=7885137, factor=0.5) at ColorUtils.c:225
#2  0x1f0b8 in GetShadow (background=7885137) at ColorUtils.c:255
#3  0x1b1b8 in X_init_manager (man_id=237360) at x.c:568

I'm running under solaris with a TrueColor X server , this worked Friday
before the commit to make it use fvwm's visual and the font patch.

I'm not quite sure what the problem is here, I'm not defining the font
patch so it should be somethin with the visual.  Any ideas.

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]