Subject: dead_modifiers code commented out

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:43:25 +0200

Dan, I just noticed you put an '#if 0' around a line in
GrabWindowButton() (libs/Bindings.c). Is there a particular
reason why you did this? If I remember correctly this line
should allow you to activate a binding even if you told fvwm
explicitly that one or more of the modifiers you used for
the bindings should be ignored. E.g. with

  IgnoreModifiers S
  Key F1 A S Beep

Nothing will happen with shift-F1 without that line, but
it will work with it. So, if you don't have such screwed
up bindings in you config file you won't notice any
difference.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]