Subject: compile error with special configure options

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:53:43 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: 
Version: 2.2.3
CVS_Date: 
OS: RedHat linux i386
X_Server: XFree86_S3
Submission from: (NULL) (194.78.225.14)

When I run "configure" with some special options and do "make afterwards,
it halts with a compile error.

configure --disable-borderstyle --disable-extended-titlestyle
--disable-gradient-buttons --disable-multistyle --disable-pixmap-buttons
--disable-shape --disable-usedecor --disable-vector-buttons --enable-gnome

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/winger/src/fvwm-2.3.3/fvwm'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../libs  -I/usr/X11R6/include  
-DFVWM_MODULEDIR=\"/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.3.3\"     
-DFVWM_CONFIGDIR=\"/usr/local/etc/fvwm\" -g -O2 -c add_window.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../libs  -I/usr/X11R6/include  
-DFVWM_MODULEDIR=\"/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.3.3\"     
-DFVWM_CONFIGDIR=\"/usr/local/etc/fvwm\" -g -O2 -c bindings.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../libs  -I/usr/X11R6/include  
-DFVWM_MODULEDIR=\"/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.3.3\"     
-DFVWM_CONFIGDIR=\"/usr/local/etc/fvwm\" -g -O2 -c borders.c
borders.c: In function `RedrawBorder':
borders.c:465: parse error before `->'
borders.c:469: `height' undeclared (first use in this function)
borders.c:469: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
borders.c:469: for each function it appears in.)
borders.c:465: label `t' used but not defined
....

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]