Subject: FvwmPager -transient: some proposals

From: Peter Daum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 15:47:08 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

first of all: I really love the idea of having a transient pager!

Some proposals how the transient pager would be easier to handle:

- no desk switching on start 
Right now, the pager immediately switches to the uppermost
desktop with the mouse pointer in the upper left corner of pager. 
It would be nicer, if it would pop up on the current desk & page 
without any "automatic" switching and with the mouse positioned 
on the current page.

- stay open until the next mouse click 
if invoked by a mouse binding, the pager stays open only until
the mouse is released again (right now, if another button than
button 1 triggered the pager, it seems impossible to switch
the desk at all). It would be easier to handle, if the pager
would behave more like a menu: stay open until the next mouse
click; if the mouse event was outside of the window, just ignore
it.

Regards,
            Peter
-- 
                                             __o  
     Peter Daum <gator at cs.tu-berlin.de> _'\<_ 
       - pgp messages welcome -       ____(_)/(_)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]