Subject: CVS domivogt: * ButtonState command replaces activedown-button and inactive-button configure

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 20:43:16 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/06/26 20:43:16

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 colormaps.c colormaps.h colors.c cursor.c 
	                 cursor.h decorations.c events.c events.h 
	                 focus.c functions.c functions.h fvwm.c fvwm2.1 
	                 icccm2.c icons.c menus.c misc.c misc.h 
	                 modconf.c module_interface.c move_resize.c 
	                 placement.c read.c repeat.c screen.h stack.c 
	                 stack.h style.c virtual.c windowlist.c 
	libs           : Module.c Parse.c Parse.h 
Added files:
	fvwm           : borders.h 
Removed files:
	fvwm           : parse.h 

Log message:
* ButtonState command replaces activedown-button and inactive-button configure
options.
* Performance tuning in Parse.c.
* New file borders.h.
* Moved mor cursor stuff to cursor.c.
* Removed file parse.h (merged into functions.h).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]