Subject: Bugs #86, #266

From: Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:09:29 -0700 (XXX)

Dominik,

     I was entering a new bug into Fvwm's BugTracker and noticed that
bug #86 is noted as fixed (it really isn't); bug #86 is very much
part of bug/enhancement #266.  The two (86 and 266) ought to be combined
into one bug which is still evident today in 2.2.0/2.2.2

Reminder: the whole discussion came about because of FvwmWinList.c line #744
          (Magic Number)

Just clarifying.

 - Nadim (please cc replies)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 00:52:49 +0200

On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 11:09:29AM -0700, Nadim Saeed wrote:
> bug #86 is noted as fixed (it really isn't);

It *is* fixed. You don't get that extra space if you don't compile with
MINI_ICONS. This is what the bug report was about. However, when I take
remove the possibility to not compile with mini icons #266 will become
a very real bug. However, I won't do anything to solve this in the near
future (I haven't got the time for such minor but hard to fix bugs). I'd
welcome a patch.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]