Subject: Re: Patches for 2.2.2 (was Re: FVWM: Re: [...] Applied patch from Brad to fix empty function args )

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

>>>>> "Dominik" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

Dominik> On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 04:09:59PM -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
>> "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]> writes:
....
>> > I'd like to recommend the fix for click to focus windows losing focus when
>> > being dragged from one page to another.  I saw it made it into 2.3.x at
>> > some point, but not into 2.2.x.

Dominik> Heck, I can't remember that bug, but most likely I fixed it.

I believe you did.  When I noticed the bug I dug through the CVS database
and looked for a comment about it, which I found at the time but couldn't
find it when I went back and looked again last week.  The fix was in there
with a bunch of other things and I didn't have time to try and separate it
out since there were a fair amount of other changes in the files associated
with it before and after that fix too.

Dominik> Do you have any idea when or how this happened?

Nope, sorry.  I never grabbed any of the 2.1.x betas and I didn't grab 2.2
for quite a while after it came out, and by then a lot of work was going on
for 2.3.x as well, so I'm not certain when it all happened.

Chuck

--
Charles K. Hines   <[email-masked]>   <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis Developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis and Balintawak Escrima]

         "Go back to sleep, Chuck.  You're just havin' a nightmare
             -- of course, we ARE still in Hell." (Gary Larson)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]