Subject: winXX type screenshot

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:20:28 -0400

The  sidepic issue    reminds me, we     need a winXX   (fvwm95)  type
screenshot.  I can create  one,  but my menus   don't look that  good.
Anyone else?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 00:27:54 +0200

> screenshot.  I can create  one,  but my menus   don't look that  good.

We need a &%!"%-95 like config file, not just a screenshot.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Michael Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:45:35 -0700

Previously...
>We need a &%!"%-95 like config file, not just a screenshot.

I was working on that a few months ago. Hmm, seems I placed a copy of
the rcfile on my site, so there's *something* at
http://www.best.com/~mikehan/windoze.fvwm2rc
Though there's no accompanying screenshot right now. This all took
place a while ago so I forget exactly, but I recall that I was
struggling with some things that were bugging me... I think I was
having trouble mastering placement hints for the menu (wanted the menu
placed over the Start button). May have been working with 2.1.x, so it
could've been a bug that was later fixed. Anyway, the rcfile is there.
The color palette matches the default win98 palette exactly.
-- 
[email-masked]                         http://www.best.com/~mikehan/
coffee achiever                              San Francisco, California
"Always look on the bright side of life." - Monty Python
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:46:44 +0200

> We need a &%!"%-95 like config file, not just a screenshot.

Agh, it's so easy! We can take the config file from fvwm95. I'm already
working on it.

Bye

Dominik ^_^