Subject: CVS domivogt: * Partially applied I18N patch.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:58:29 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/06/27 12:58:29

Modified files:
	.              : acconfig.h configure.in 
	fvwm           : add_window.c borders.c builtins.c events.c 
	                 functions.c fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 icons.c 
	                 menus.c misc.c misc.h move_resize.c read.c 
	                 style.c 
	libs           : Makefile.am Module.c Strings.c XResource.c 
	                 fvwmlib.h 
	modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.c 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c FvwmButtons.h button.c 
	                     button.h draw.c parse.c 
	modules/FvwmCpp: FvwmCpp.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.c FvwmIconMan.h readconfig.c 
	                     x.c xmanager.c 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c FvwmIdent.h 
	modules/FvwmM4 : FvwmM4.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c FvwmPager.h x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmSave: FvwmSave.c 
	modules/FvwmSaveDesk: FvwmSaveDesk.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: TextField.c Tools.c Tools.h 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: ButtonArray.c FvwmTaskBar.c Goodies.c 
	                     Goodies.h Start.c 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c FvwmWinList.c 
Added files:
	.              : config.guess config.sub 
	libs           : GetFontSet.c 

Log message:
* Partially applied I18N patch.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]