Subject: Restart confusion

From: Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 13:27:52 +0200

Sorry for the recent confusion wrt. to the Restart logic. 
I first broke restarting in several ways when I changed it to
use the session stuff for saving state and then obviously forgot
to commit the fix for fvwm.c which I assembled in last minute
before I left for the weekend last thursday. Anyway, the version
of Done() now in cvs (with fixes from Mikhail, I think) looks 
very much like what I intended to commit on thursday. 

Matthias

-- 
Matthias Clasen, 
Tel. 0761/203-5606
Email: [email-masked]
Mathematisches Institut, Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]