Subject: Need a way to resize wrt client resize increments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:37:07 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: 
Version: 
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (194.202.174.20)

If a client specifies resize increments (e.g. xterm) fvwm reports
the size during an interactive reset in those terms. i.e. you
can resize an xterm to 80x24.  Fvwm does not tell you what the
size of the client is in pixels so you can't easily reproduce
the size in a function.  The Resize command takes either pixel
sizes or percentages of the screen.

I'd like another suffix letter 'c' to indicate client sizes e.g.

Resize 80c 24c

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]