Subject: Re: 2.2.2 status

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Jun 1999 23:43:41 -0500

>>>>> "DE" == Dan Espen <[email-masked]> writes:

DE> I've done the distcheck and put the package in incoming.

I have moved it to the appropriate place and updated the links.

DE> and we don't expect Jason to show up until Wednesday,

Well, actually I was back on Monday, but it seems that we were having power
problems and my remote access was b0rked.  (The battery in one of the UPS
units has failed, thus leading to the renaming from "uninterruptible" to
"interrupting".)

Anyway, I'm wading through seven thousand incoming messages (honestly) so
please feel free to remind me if I missed something important.

I'm pretty tapped out tonight, but if nobody comes up with any objections
I'll announce this tomorrow.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]