Subject: 2.3.3 is uploaded

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 23:09:13 +0200

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Jun 1999 17:57:26 -0500

I moved it into place.  I also decided not to keep the link that was in
/pub/fvwm; it seems that people were getting confused and just picking the
one with the highest version number.

Anyway, now that we have basically four (five?) separate "release"
increments that folks can get the source in, I think it's important that
they be detailed somewhere.

Discuss on fvwm list:
  Stable release   - If you don't know, use this.

Discuss on fvwm-workers list.  No promises:
  Unstable release - If you can tolerate some bugs but really need new features.
  Daily snapshot   - If you want the development stuff but don't want to
                     set up the build environment.
  FTP source tree  - If you want to use CVS but can't.
  CVS              - When you _must_ have the latest stuff, up to the
                     minute, or want to contribute heavily.

 - J<