Subject: Re: Not a Restart bug, a Recapture bug

From: Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:12:05 +0200

> 	Secondly, the capturing of a window's _XA_WM_DESKTOP property somehow
> got lost in the shuffle, which causes what I originally thought was a
> Restart problem.
> 
> 	I think in the next few days I can get back to the task of actually
> fixing this.
> 
> 
> - Bob

The _XA_WM_DESKTOP stuff was explicitly removed by me, since it should no
longer be necessary. I changed the restart logic to save the per-window
state to the file ~/.fvwm_restart and reload it from there (using the
session stuff).  

Matthias
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]