Subject: CVS domivogt fvwm-web: * Two screenshots and a ChangeLog

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:09:10 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	domivogt	99/06/21 19:09:09

Modified files:
	.              : index.html 
Added files:
	.              : ChangeLog Dominik-desk1-1152x864.gif 
	                 Dominik-desk1-thumbnail.gif 
	                 Dominik-desk2-1152x864.gif 
	                 Dominik-desk2-thumbnail.gif 

Log message:
* Two screenshots and a ChangeLog

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]