Subject: My icons and windows are jumping around

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 14:28:44 -0400

I think the change for keeping an icon on the same page as the window
is having some unforseen side effects.

When I move  a window  to  co-ordinates like  -1,  -1, (just  slightly
offscreen),  and  then iconify the window,   the icon seems to  pick a
location at  random, often on another page,  sometimes right on top of
another icon.

Deiconifying can then put the window almost anywhere.

This is with the latest CVS.  (2.3.2,  05/03/99). I've seen this for a
while now, I   just  came up with    a consistent way  to  produce the
problem.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214             E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                       Phone: (732) 699-5570

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]