Subject: CVS chrisr: Included new signal handling for SIGINT, SIHGUP, SIGQUIT, SIGTERM,

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 02:25:12 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	chrisr	99/05/22 02:25:11

Modified files:
	fvwm           : fvwm.c events.c module_interface.c 

Log message:
Included new signal handling for SIGINT, SIHGUP, SIGQUIT, SIGTERM,
SIGPIPE and SIGUSR1. These handlers invoke a new library function
that prevents "slow" system calls (such as select) from blocking after
the signal has been received. This allows the event-loop to terminate
upon request since it removes a race between checking the "terminate"
flag and calling a slow system call.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]