Subject: 2.3.2 uploading now

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 02:44:27 +0200

Jason, ...?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 11:03:29 +0100

Can we NOT make this a beta please?  It is still prone to great big long
pauses at startup if you start modules from the .fvwm2rc rather than
using the InitFunction.  I think I've fixed this (but too late for
2.3.2) and I don't really want a beta going out that is going to cause a
lot of people grief (plus I don't want to have to answer lots on the
mailing list 8-).

Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:56:41 +0200

> lot of people grief (plus I don't want to have to answer lots on the

In my eyes it's an alpha anyway.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 May 1999 09:16:37 -0500

>>>>> "TP" == Tim Phipps <[email-masked]> writes:

TP> Can we NOT make this a beta please?

Well, it's in the testing directory and is linked to fvwm-unstable.tar.gz.
It isn't announced or anything.

Having a real stable release out there makes things much easier for us, as
only adventuresome folks should be trying out anything we release like this
anyway.  If it breaks for them, we just take the reports and move on.  It's
not like the pre-2.2 days when people basically have to use a beta to get
something that works.

 - J<