Subject: Notification: incoming/332

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 22:01:46 -0500 (CDT)

FVWM Bug Tracking notification

new message incoming/332

Message summary for PR#332
	From: [email-masked]
	Subject: 2.3.2 - NoIcon style & crash
	Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 22:01:44 -0500 (CDT)
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 12 May 1999 09:47:44 -0400

%% [email-masked] writes:

  f> Full_Name: Amir C. Akhavan

  f> If I define a style "NoIcon" for some program, this program is
  f> running "in background" (that is, iconified with "NoIcon") and I
  f> try to put it on screen again by clicking on its entry in the
  f> WindowList menu, fvwm2 crashes.  This does not happen with the
  f> May.3-snapshot.

I don't have any NoIcon settings and selecting windows from the builtin
WindowList crashes fvwm2 for me, too... as of the CVS last night at
about midnight.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

I'm also using GNOME and the GNOME panel (just trying it out...); I
wonder if it's related to that?  Maybe it only happens if you
--enable-gnome?

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 19:41:09 +0200

> Can anyone else reproduce this?

Yes, I have seen crashes from the WindowList too.

-- 
Matthias Clasen, 
Tel. 0761/203-5606
Email: [email-masked]
Mathematisches Institut, Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]