Subject: Missing menu separators found

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:27:05 +0200

----- Forwarded message from Neil Bird <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 12:23:39 +0100
From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Organization: Racal Defence Electronics Limited
To: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Missing menu separators found

  In the 21/05/99 snap of fvwm2.3.3, my missing separators have come back,
so all's well.

  Nearly :)

  I got an error in my fvwm2rc with:

CursorStyle MENU  2  # XC_arrow

  fvwm now takes the # and the XC_arrow as the 2 colours! I now have to
use:

CursorStyle MENU  2  black white  # XC_arrow

  Minor...

  Also, for some reason if I started fvwm2.3.3 with 'Restart' (from
fvwm2.2, and itself thereafter), I got Icon-Titles under my 'clock' & 'cm'
(even after making them Style NoIconTitle). But after actually running it
up from scratch it's OK, even with a Restart.

  I wouldn't worry about even looking /into/ that one!

-- 
========================- http://www.rrds.co.uk/ -======================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |        There are 222 days remaining
 mailto:[email-masked] |                           [ T-15 days! ]

----- End forwarded message -----

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:28:22 +0200

> CursorStyle MENU  2  black white  # XC_arrow

I think that's 100% correct. You can't use comments after a line.

Bye

Dominik ^_^