Subject: CVS dane: * FvwmRearrange/FvwmRearrange.c (main): Use InitGetConfigLine to

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 11:08:47 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	99/05/23 11:08:47

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmRearrange: FvwmRearrange.c Makefile.am 

Log message:
* FvwmRearrange/FvwmRearrange.c (main): Use InitGetConfigLine to
reduce pipe traffic, even though I have my doubts that this module
should be reading a config at all.  It seems to only make sense to
control this module thru the command line.

* FvwmRearrange/Makefile.am (FvwmTile): Make FvwmTile and FvwmCascade
shells work.  The first 5 args must be before the -tile or -cascade.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]