Subject: enhancements requests

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 00:39:38 +0200

----- Forwarded message from Jonas Berlin <[email-masked]> -----

Some other ideas I've had:

Styles:
  ExtraSmartPlacement : place new windows such that as few layers of
             windows as possible (not necessarily as few windows as
             possible) get hidden

  NoSnapAttraction : Windows with this style wouldn't be taken into
             account when doing SnapAttraction

  AutoPlaceSkip : Windows with this style wouldn't be taken into
             account when deciding where to place a new window with
             SmartPlacement (or ExtraSmartPlacement :)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]