Subject: new Jitterbug directories

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:59:00 +0200

I have created three new Jitterbug directories to better track
enhancement requests:

'enh. unlikely': enhancement request has been analysed but may not
                 ever be done for some reason.

'enh. to do': enhancement request has been analysed and will be
              implemented (hopefully soon)

'enh. done': enhancement request has been implemented (same as 'fixed'
             for bugs).

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]