Subject: StaysOnBottom patch anyone?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:53:34 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.2.0
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.0.36
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (134.153.1.13)

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone has a patch for the StayOnBottom
feature. Each time I click on my buttonbox it gets raised,
obscuring part of one or more xterms which overlap on my tiny
desktop. I would like to have my buttonbox stay on the bottom
all the time. I feel that this would be a great enhancement to
Fvwm. 

Thanks,

Neil Zanella
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]