Subject: Extensive menu rewrite

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 03:01:59 +0200

At the moment I'm working hard to make the menu code reentrant.
I am aiming at tear-off menus and at being able to display
multiple copies of the same menu. I think the code in menus.c
is now reentrant (although the MenuRoot structure still needs some
work). I removed nearly all references to global variables from
other modules too. Due to the huge amount of changes there is a high
risk of new bugs. Please keep your eyes open for strange or unexpected
results with menus, especially with the new dynamic menus, position
hints and, combined mouse and key navigation and recursive menus.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]