Subject: CVS steve: Ensure that global (i.e. non-static) functions are properly prototyped.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 19:11:30 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/05/24 19:11:30

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	libs           : Bindings.c ClientMsg.c Grab.c Parse.c Parse.h 
	                 fvwmlib.h safemalloc.c wild.c 
Added files:
	libs           : ClientMsg.h Grab.h safemalloc.h wild.h 

Log message:
Ensure that global (i.e. non-static) functions are properly prototyped.

This pass was just the libs/ directory.  Basically, anything that
wasn't already prototyped got marked static unless the function was used
in another file, in which case I added a prototype.  One function
(Parse.c:CheckNTokens) was not used *anywhere*, so I commented it out.
If this is for future use, I apologize ...

Created four new .h files in the process.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]