Subject: Current CVS source and FvwmAnimate

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:56:15 -0400

I got the following line from FvwmAnimate using current CVS and then it
dies:

badly formed DefaultGraphics line

I gather its from FvwmAnimate.c:ParseConfigLine:902  but I'm not sure what to do to fix it, buf contains 
Default_Graphics 26 2f 800020 0 785151 800022 800023 800024 800030 when it fails 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:00:01 +0100

> badly formed DefaultGraphics line

My fault, probably affects FvwmScroll too, I'm fixing it.

Cheers,
Tim.