Subject: Re: && and ||

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:00:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Dominik Vogt wrote:

> BTW, isn't
> there a way to get -Wall -Werror by default? I always forget to add
> that again after a configure run.

Only partly.

You can make -Wall the default by always remembering to configure with

	CFLAGS=-Wall ./configure ...

BUT: you can't set CFLAGS='-Wall -Werror' before running configure because
many of the tests that configure does *do* generate warnings, so configure
craps out.

What I do instead is just configure normally, and then run

	make CFLAGS='-Wall -O2 -g -Werror'

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]