Subject: Styles/Restart

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 02:47:30 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Jason Kibblewhite
Version: 2.3.1
CVS_Date: 4-23-99
OS: Linux 2.2.5/Slackware 4.0 beta
X_Server: Xfree 3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (24.64.111.35)

Recently I've been playing with making my own themes setup.  I basiclly
have
a menu item destroy the "default" decor and read in a new one then do a 
recapture.  Seems to work pretty good.  Execpt for things that I have 
defined in styles such as back and fore colors, and I have to do a full
Fvwm2 restart to update them.  The man page clearly states that a
recapture
command sould do this.  And just now I tried out a new .fvwm2rc someone 
send me.  It has a click to focus style while I have sloppy focus, after
trying it out I just copied over my old fvwm2rc file and restarted to find
I'm still in clicktofocus, and only a full X restart will fixes the
problem.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]