Subject: NoResize Style Option

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 01:18:29 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.2.0
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.0.36
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (209.128.29.234)

Hello,

I have some some very simple applications I made with the dialog
utility for my system. Due to some bugs in the current version of the
dialog program I would like to prevent certain windows invoked through
menus to be non-resizable.

Unfortunately, there are many applications out there which tend to act
erroneously when resized.

Hence it would be nice to have a NoResize Style option to prevent the
displaying of erroneous applications.

Thanks,

Neil Zanella
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]