Subject: what's the stuff in name_list?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 02:53:29 +0200

It seems that some of the members in the name_list struct
(misc.h) are style parameters. Can somone identify which
of them should go into the new 'window_style' struct? And
which one should be part of the FvwmWindow struct? I was
to remove everything except the names from this structure.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 08:39:52 -0400

> to remove everything except the names from this structure.

I believe this #define in fvwm.h tells the story:

#define ALL_COMMON_FLAGS (STARTICONIC|STICKY|WINDOWLISTSKIP| \
			  SUPPRESSICON|NOICON_TITLE|Lenience|StickyIcon| \
			  CirculateSkipIcon|CirculateSkip|ClickToFocus| \
			  SloppyFocus|SHOW_ON_MAP|GRABFOCUS)

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:24:45 +0200

> 			  SloppyFocus|SHOW_ON_MAP|GRABFOCUS)

Eh? I wasn't talking about the flag bits. There is a typedef
in misc.h called 'name_list' that seems to contain some style
specific values.

Bye

Dominik ^_^