Subject: www update

From: Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:21:47 +0200

I just managed to find the website of "fvwm2gnome" again
after looking without success for some time. It is about
providing themes for fvwm nicely integrated with the gnome
environment. Perhaps we should add it to the "links" page? 

It is at

http://fvwm2gnome.fluid.cx/todo.html

 Matthias

-- 
Matthias Clasen, 
Tel. 0761/203-5606
Email: [email-masked]
Mathematisches Institut, Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:18:31 -0400 (EDT)

> environment. Perhaps we should add it to the "links" page? 

I think so!  I just added it.