Subject: raise is intermittent

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:24:32 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: s.baker
Version: 2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: solaris 2.6
X_Server: openwindows
Submission from: (NULL) (144.51.89.35)

Hi,
   I still haven't fully quantified this problem, but here are the
initial indications.  Sometimes when clicking to raise a window, it
won't raise.  This also occurs when using a key bound to the same 
function.  The only way to raise a window that exibits this characteristic
is to lower all the other windows that are on top of it.  This seems to
work fine, but is a pain, and it doesn't seem like it should work that
way.  I would be happy to try to pin it down more if you can give me
some pointers where to look.

Thanks
s.baker 
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]