Subject: IconMan still showing WindowLiskSkip windows

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:06:31 +0200

Bob, you must have overlooked something in IconMan. I still
get my FvwmButtons window displayed in there although I use
Style FvwmButtons WindowListSkip. This works in the builtin
WindowList command.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:46:24 -0400

> Style FvwmButtons WindowListSkip. This works in the builtin

	Yup, I did. The flags were slightly misplaced.

	I just committed the fix for this. Now for some of that sleep I
mentioned earlier....

- Bob