Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm hippo

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:38:45 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	hippo	99/04/20 08:38:45

Modified files:
	modules/FvwmAnimate: FvwmAnimate.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 

Log message:
FvwmAnimate uses fvwm XorPixmap/XorValue by default. Specifying either
*FvwmAnimateColor or *FvwmAnimateWidth overrides this. Watch out for
$HOME/.FvwmAnimate being read in automatically.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:51:21 +0100

> $HOME/.FvwmAnimate being read in automatically.

Can anyone think of a way to get FvwmAnimate to not save the Width or
Color settings if the user uses the FormFvwmAnimate or MenuFvwmAnimate
to alter some settings but not those? e.g. the user changes the Effect
and Iterations but not the line width or color. At the moment saving
anything causes a *FvwmAnimteWidth to appear which causes FvwmAnimate to
not use the fvwm default next time it is started.

Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:54:43 -0400

> not use the fvwm default next time it is started.

How about allowing the width and color to be set to "use default"?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]