Subject: Bug #155 - Reproducible

From: "Jed S. Baer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 17:22:14 -0600

I'm using fvwm2-2.0.46-11 in RH 5.1, XFree86-3.3.2-8. I have the same
problem I found in your bug tracking web site, under the unreproducible
section, message number 155.

The problem is that the buttons on either side of the title bar stop
responding to mouse clicks. Also, a resize using a mouse binding on the
window frame corners doesn't work either. This behaviour isn't present
when fvwm2 first starts, but invariably occurs eventually. Identical
functions, when invoked from a pop-up menu, work just fine.

I was surprised to see this under "unreproducible", because I found
another post in one of the linux newsgroups describing the same
behaviour.

I can imagine you'd like various information about my system, but would
rather not guess about that, and clutter things up with uneeded
attachments, info, etc. Please let me know what I can supply which will
help figure out what's going on here.

Unlike the poster of #155, I'm not using AnotherLevel - just plain
fvwm2.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Jed.
-- 

 It is a far far better thing I do than to require that you
 find me a hammer and pummel me with all due diligence, but
 yet remember that it is I, your solicitor, who keeps you
 from aligning too much with the listerine salesman. 

 - http://pharmdec.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/jardin_scripts/SCG

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]