Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm stric

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 18:13:11 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	stric	99/04/05 18:13:11

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : colormaps.c events.c fvwm.c gnome.c icccm2.c 
	                 misc.c misc.h module.c module.h session.c 
	                 virtual.c 

Log message:
1999-04-05  Tomas Ogren  <[email-masked]>

* fvwm/{colormaps.c,events.c,fvwm.c,gnome.c,icccm2.c,misc.c,misc.h,module.c,module.h,session.c,virtual.c}:
Misc function prototype fixes to make MIPSpro cc -fullwarn happy.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]