Subject: icon movement

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:27:45 -0400

Well I haven't had time to check out the CVS sources since about 4/12,
and I just updated and built everything.  And thanks to all the work it
seems everything is fine except for some strange icon behavior.

If i move an icon below midpoint on my screen and then release the mouse,
it will jump to the left edge of the screen and then animated move over
some number of pixels.  I haven't changed my iconbox setting which looks
like:

Style "*" NoIcon, MiniIcon jball.xpm, IconBox -135 -402 -0 -50

When apps start up their icons land inside the iconbox correctly,I only
see this if i move an icon.  And only if I move this to the lower half
of the screen.

Did I miss something in the traffic about icons stuff, do I need to set
something, or should I go digging to find out what is going on?

Brad
-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:48:04 +0200

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 10:27:45AM -0400, Brad Giaccio wrote:
> something,

Nothing comes to my mind and I can't see this here. Before debugging
into the code I would update to the current CVS however. On 12th of
April the GSFR on fvwm was just completed and the GSFR on modules
hadn't begun yet. Strange things might happen with this code.

> or should I go digging to find out what is going on?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:04:00 -0400

> hadn't begun yet. Strange things might happen with this code.

I didn't quite make myself clear I did an update yesterday 4/21 and saw the problems with the icons, my previous update was 4/12 and I wasn't having icon troubles.  I was trying to say that the problem crept in some time between 4/12 and 4/21.  I did just to an update this morning and nothing that got checked in fixed it.  But I can try and track it down on Monday.  

Brad