Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm dane

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 12:08:45 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	99/04/04 12:08:44

Modified files:
	modules/FvwmPager: Makefile.am 
Added files:
	modules/FvwmPager: ConfigFvwmPager 

Log message:
* FvwmForm/FormFvwmForm.: Save config file in users config dir.

* FvwmAnimate/FvwmAnimate.c: Save config file in users config dir.

* FvwmWinList/Makefile.am (config_DATA): New file, ConfigFvwmWinList.

* FvwmWinList/ConfigFvwmWinList: New file, config data for FvwmWinList.

* FvwmTaskBar/Makefile.am (config_DATA): New file, ConfigFvwmTaskBar.

* FvwmTaskBar/ConfigFvwmTaskBar: New file, config data for FvwmTaskBar.

* FvwmScroll/Makefile.am (config_DATA): New file, ConfigFvwmScroll.

* FvwmScroll/ConfigFvwmScroll: New file, config data for FvwmScroll.

* FvwmPager/ConfigFvwmPager: New file, config data for FvwmPager.

* FvwmPager/Makefile.am (config_DATA): New file, ConfigFvwmPager.

* FvwmIdent/ConfigFvwmIdent: New file, config data for FvwmIdent.

* FvwmIdent/Makefile.am (config_DATA): New file, ConfigFvwmIdent.

* FvwmIconMan/ConfigFvwmIconMan: New file, config data for IconMan.

* FvwmIconBox/Makefile.am (config_DATA): New file, ConfigFvwmIconBox.

* FvwmIconBox/ConfigFvwmIconBox: New file, config data for IconBox.

* FvwmBacker/ConfigFvwmBacker: New file, config data for FvwmBacker.

* FvwmBacker/Makefile.am (config_DATA): Added ConfigFvwmBacker.

* FvwmForm/FormFvwmSetup.in: New form, creates starting config.

* FvwmForm/Makefile.am (config_DATA): Added FormFvwmSetup.in, new
form for creating new users config files.

* fvwm/fvwm2.1 (read): Explain new read logic, and config file creation.

* fvwm/module.c (executeModule): Export FVWM_USERHOME to modules.

* fvwm/read.c (ReadSubFunc): New logic to read either from $HOME, using
a leading dot, or the users config dir without the dot, or the config
dir without the dot.

* fvwm/fvwm.h: New extern, user_home_ptr.

* fvwm/fvwm.c (SetRCDefaults): Add "read <configdir>ConfigFvwmDefaults"
to builtin command table.  If "FVWM_USERHOME" not already exported,
FVWM_USERHOME is ".fvwm/" or "." depending on existence.
Export environment variable "FVWM_USERHOME" to modules only.

* fvwm/ConfigFvwmDefaults: Fvwm2 builtins in addition to the table
built in to fvwm.c.

* fvwm/ConfigFvwmSetup: Skeleton of a new users configuration.

* fvwm/Makefile.am (config_DATA): Added FvwmDefaults (additions
to the builtin table, FvwmSetup (based on system.fvwm2rc).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]