Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 01:51:48 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/04/04 01:51:48

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	docs           : ChangeLog DEVELOPERS cvs.html 
	fvwm           : fvwm.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.c Start.h 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h FvwmWinList.c 
	                     FvwmWinList.h List.c List.h 
Added files:
	fvwm           : session.h 

Log message:
* docs touchups -- Jason: I notice that the newer cvs.html is not yet
installed... can you look into this?

* more gcc -Wall fixes

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Apr 1999 13:00:33 -0500

>>>>> "C" == CVS  <[email-masked]> writes:

C> I notice that the newer cvs.html is not yet installed... can you look
C> into this?

Remember that we agreed not to automatically update documentation on each
commit.  If you change something that you want updated immediately, you
need to let me know.  And I don't always parse all of the commit
messages...

The new file is very nice.

 - J<

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:16:03 -0400 (EDT)

> The new file is very nice.

Yes, I agree!  You can thank Paul D. Smith for it. 

--
Steve Robbins                              <[email-masked]>

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 05 Apr 1999 01:56:02 -0400

%% Steve Robbins <[email-masked]> writes:

  >> >>>>> "C" == CVS  <[email-masked]> writes:

  C> I notice that the newer cvs.html is not yet installed...

  >> The new file is very nice.

  sr> Yes, I agree!  You can thank Paul D. Smith for it. 

Eh?  Oh.  Ah, right!  Say, Jason, can you move the new cvs.html over?

Thanks!

:)

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Apr 1999 01:24:42 -0500

>>>>> "PDS" == Paul D Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

PDS> Say, Jason, can you move the new cvs.html over?

I think I already did.  Unless there's a newer one....

BTW, I updated the fvwm-cats page as well.

 - J<