Subject: Problem compiling FvwmGtk.c

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:17:09 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Paul Martin
Version: 2.3.1 + recent snapshots
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.6
X_Server: XFree86-3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (163.1.146.155)

Drops out reporting an error in FvwmGtk.c after configure --enable-gnome,
make. I 
can't find a similar error on the list of bugs and don't know enough to fix
it
- sorry. I do want to run a recent fvwm since enlightenment is *s-l-o-w*
but I want
to run gnome.

Gtk configuration on the system is:

~~/stud005% rpm -qa | grep gtk+
gtk+10-1.0.6-4.1
gtk+-1.2.1-7
gtk+-devel-1.2.1-7

The actual error message is as follows:

Making all in FvwmGtk
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/paul/tmp/fvwm-snap-19990422/modules/FvwmGtk'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../libs  -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/lib/glib/include    -g -O2 -c FvwmGtk.c
FvwmGtk.c: In function `parse_arguments':
FvwmGtk.c:1245: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../libs  -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/lib/glib/include    -g -O2 -c
gtkpixmapmenuitem.c
gcc  -g -O2  -o FvwmGtk  FvwmGtk.o gtkpixmapmenuitem.o -L../../libs -lfvwm
-lXpm     -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11  -lm     -L/usr/lib
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXext -lX11
-lm 
FvwmGtk.o: In function `parse_arguments':
/home/paul/tmp/fvwm-snap-19990422/modules/FvwmGtk/FvwmGtk.c:1245: undefined
reference to `GetNextOption'
make[3]: *** [FvwmGtk] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/paul/tmp/fvwm-snap-19990422/modules/FvwmGtk'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/paul/tmp/fvwm-snap-19990422/modules'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/paul/tmp/fvwm-snap-19990422'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
fvwm-snap-19990422/stud005%

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]