Subject: Window Size

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:47:32 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Jason Kibblewhite
Version: 2.3.1
CVS_Date: 04-22-99
OS: Linux 2.2.5
X_Server: XFree Mach64
Submission from: (NULL) (24.64.111.35)

Some times when I re iconify a program or start a program (gtk, motif so
far)
the window will jump to something like > 3000 vertical size.  The window
does
seem to be resize able to a smaller size execpt via a maximize/grow
function. 
At first I thought is was just netscape. But I have save size on for
Netscape
so that when I resized it smaller and closed it then restarted it should
start
at the smaller size but doesn't always.  And just now when I de-iconified a
gtk
window it did the same thing, but the horz size doesn't seem to change.  I
have on
desktop size at 1x2 and it is always off the lower screen.

A quick glance at the console message says in the following order:
The first one is stated once, the second is stated 5 times in every
instence.

[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 12, Error 2, EventType 4
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 12, Error 2, EventType 12

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]