Subject: fvwm-2.3.0.tar.gz uploaded

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:10:48 +0200

Jason, would you put the file in the appropriate place?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Apr 1999 23:13:37 -0500

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> Jason, would you put the file in the appropriate place? Bye

Done.  I doubt we want to announce this, but is this something we should
call a beta?

 - J<

---

From: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 01:56:22 +0100 (BST)

> Done.  I doubt we want to announce this, but is this something we should

Seeing as we're now using the Linux-type numbering scheme, we should
probably say something like this on the FVWM web page:

"The latest stable release series is version 2.2.x and can be
downloaded from <here>.  Beta releases are currently numbered 2.3.x
and can be downloaded from <here>.  Daily development snapshots are
available from <here>, although you are warned that they may not even
compile!"

And they have stable/ and unstable/ directories on ftp site to help
make the distinction even clearer.

   Julian

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. [email-masked]
             Debian GNU/Linux Developer.  [email-masked]
       -*- Finger [email-masked] for my PGP public key. -*-
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 02:40:15 +0200

> Done.  I doubt we want to announce this, but is this something we should

Uh, better notwith a file missing.

Bye

Dominik ^_^