Subject: Urgent request: keep ChangeLog up to date!!!!

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:25:43 +0200

Please folks, we have to be more careful with our ChangeLog entries.
For the n-th time this week I'm fixing a bug (simple typo) that has
no ChangeLog entry. The bug itself wouldn't be a problem, but
please, please, PLEASE, do **always** make a ChangeLog entry when
you touch a function!! This time it was a missing '*/':

icons.c (DrawIconWindow):

  else /* fixme: this only copies one plane, should be min(scr,icon)

should have been

  else /* fixme: this only copies one plane, should be min(scr,icon) */
                                                                    ^^^^

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]