Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:49:12 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/04/27 21:49:11

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.c 
	modules/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.c 

Log message:
The IconPath -> ImagePath conversion broke some of the modules'
parsing: lines like "CopyString(&imagePath,&tline[9])".  The '9'
refers to the next character after "ImagePath" in "tline".  I didn't
make this a "10" for fear of running off the end of the buffer if
"ImagePath" is the last thing on the line.  CopyString skips
whitespace, so no harm is done in the normal case.

Also fixed printf's for 64-bit machines.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]