Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:06:06 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/04/08 19:06:06

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c borders.c builtins.c decorations.c 
	                 events.c focus.c fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 gnome.c 
	                 gsfr.h icons.c menus.c misc.c misc.h module.c 
	                 move.c placement.c resize.c session.c style.c 
	                 style.h virtual.c windows.c 

Log message:
* GSFR on main module completed.
* Changed 'Layer' syntax to use parameter 'default'.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]