Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm stric

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:46:35 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	stric	99/03/03 15:46:35

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : builtins.c parse.h misc.h functions.c fvwm2.1 

Log message:
1999-03-03  Tomas Ogren  <[email-masked]>

* fvwm/builtins.c (WindowShade): Enhanced WindowShade() to do
animation, with the number of steps configured by the command
'WindowShadeAnimate <steps>'
* fvwm/builtins.c: New function 'setShadeAnim()', called by the Fvwm
command 'WindowShadeAnimate', sets the animation steps used in
WindowShade().
* fvwm/parse.h: Added F_SHADE_ANIMATE
* fvwm/misc.h: Function prototype for setShadeAnim().
* fvwm/functions.c: Added Fvwm command 'WindowShadeAnimate <steps>'
* fvwm/fvwm2.1: Updated man-page with WindowShadeAnimate

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]