Subject: Re: Fvwm Module Programming manual in Palm-pilot Doc format

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 16:32:29 -0500

Jay Kuri <[email-masked]> writes:
>   This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
...
> Good Afternoon,
> 
> 	I just finished converting the Module-writing web-pages into a DOC
> file for palm-pilot users.  I don't know if anyone developing uses a
> Palm-Pilot... but here it is anyway...
> 
> It might be a nice thing to add to the web-site in the module area.

Hmm...Reading documentation on a PalmPilot.  Whats that like?

If you send a URL, someone here might be willing to link the Fvwm
pages to it.

> Jay K.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jay Kuri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 11:29:24 -0500 (EST)

> Hmm...Reading documentation on a PalmPilot.  Whats that like?

	In a word:  convenient.  Especially when you are trying to learn
it. It makes it easy to read the FVWM docs while you are just waiting,
say, at the bank or whatever during the day...  Awfully convenient when
you just want to look something up.  don't have to search around, or even
have net access... just turn on your palm pilot.  I've got html
references, php3 references, fvwm module guide, and a few others on my
palm-pilot.  I find it immensely useful.

> If you send a URL, someone here might be willing to link the Fvwm

	I've put up a web-area for my fvwm-related stuff:

		http://www.oneway.com/fvwm/

	Feel free to link to it there.

Jay

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 11:48:48 -0500

> 	Feel free to link to it there.

I added a link on our links page.  I've committed it to our CVS source
tree, it may take some time to show up on our pages.

Thanks.

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Mar 1999 11:49:41 -0600

>>>>> "DE" == Dan Espen <[email-masked]> writes:

DE> I added a link on our links page.  I've committed it to our CVS source
DE> tree, it may take some time to show up on our pages.

Not all that long....

 - J<