Subject: transient pager vs. middle button

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:29:39 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Matthias Clasen
Version: 2.3.0
CVS_Date: Sun Mar 21 01:12:27 CET 1999
OS: RedHat Linux 5.1
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (132.230.142.176)

The new transient pager feature doesn't work correctly with
the middle mouse button. I can pop up a transient pager
and then use mb2 to move the input focus between windows.
This works for some time, then the pager vanishes, but leaves
the pointer grabbed to the rectangle of the vanished pager window.
It seems there is some

if (is_transient)
 {
   XUngrabPointer (dpy);
   exit (0);
 }

missing in the code path for button 2 release, but I'm not
sure where to put it. Dominik ?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]