Subject: Windowmoving + Pageflips

From: Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:14:07 +0100

Some very weird stuff has appeared once again..

Some windows seems to be connected to eachother somehow, causing window
B to follow along to a new page when you move window A across the screen
border.

It seems to be related to the stacking order, since I can make some
other window follow along if I lower/raise some windows...

Can anyone confirm this? (If you don't see it at first, try moving away
some other window while watching what happens to the others)

This did not happen ~3 days ago..

/Tomas
-- 
Tomas Ögren, [email-masked], http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå
`- Sysadmin at {cs,ing,acc}.umu.se
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:03:17 +0100

> some other window while watching what happens to the others)

Can you give a detailed description how to make this happen?

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:51:45 +0100

> Can you give a detailed description how to make this happen?

Login, I get 2 xterms (layer 4), fvwmbuttons (l3), fvwmpager (sticky,
l6), xconsole (l3), xdaliclock (sticky, l6) and a transparent Eterm
(sticky, l1).

----
EdgeResistance 0 10
EdgeScroll 100 100
Mouse 1 W M Move
----

I grab one of the xterms and the xconsole follows to the new page _in
some directions_, but not all directions.

If I move the xconsole, one of the xterms might come along.. if I
change stacking order of the xterms, another will follow instead.

I'll try to make a very small fvwm2rc tonight with exact instructions
how to reproduce.. (Or just check exactly what has been changed since it
worked..)

/Tomas