Subject: Off by two bug in libs/System.c

From: Johan Bengtsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:12:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
there is a small "off by two bug" in searchPath in libs/System.c
When the path variable is allocated there are two things that are not
taken into account: The separator between the found directory and the
filename plus the string termination character. This bug is only
triggered when the path you want to search only contain one component.

I have attached a small patch that takes care of this problem.

	/ Johan

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:33:12 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Johan Bengtsson wrote:

> filename plus the string termination character.

Whoops, my fault.  Thanks for squashing this one!

>  This bug is only

Ah, that's why I didn't coredump ...

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]