Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 20:48:00 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/03/02 20:48:00

Modified files:
	extras/FvwmCommand: FvwmCommand.h Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmConfig: FvwmConfig.C Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmConsole: FvwmConsole.h Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmDebug: FvwmDebug.c FvwmDebug.h Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmGoodStuff: FvwmGoodStuff.c FvwmGoodStuff.h 
	                      Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmPipe: FvwmPipe.c Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmScript: Makefile.am scanner.c script.c types.h 
	extras/FvwmScript/Widgets: Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmTaskBar: ButtonArray.c FvwmTaskBar.c Goodies.c List.c 
	                    Makefile.am Mallocs.c Start.c 
	extras/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.c Makefile.am Wharf.h 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am menus.h misc.h 
	libs           : Module.c 
	modules/FvwmAnimate: FvwmAnimate.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmAudio: FvwmAudio.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmAuto: FvwmAuto.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.c FvwmBacker.h Makefile.am 
	                    Mallocs.c 
	modules/FvwmBanner: FvwmBanner.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c FvwmButtons.h Makefile.am 
	                     icons.c 
	modules/FvwmCpp: FvwmCpp.c FvwmCpp.h Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmEvent: FvwmEvent.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmForm: DefineMe.c FvwmForm.c Makefile.am 
	                  ParseCommand.c ReadXServer.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c FvwmIconBox.h Makefile.am 
	                     icons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.c FvwmIconMan.h Makefile.am 
	                     fvwm.c xmanager.c 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c FvwmIdent.h Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmM4 : FvwmM4.c FvwmM4.h Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c Makefile.am x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmRearrange: FvwmRearrange.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmSave: FvwmSave.c FvwmSave.h Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmSaveDesk: FvwmSaveDesk.c FvwmSaveDesk.h Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmScroll: Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmTalk: FvwmTalk.c FvwmTalk.h Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c FvwmWinList.c FvwmWinList.h 
	                     List.c Makefile.am Mallocs.c 
	utils          : Makefile.am xpmroot.c 

Log message:
Include-file rationalisation.  There should no longer be any
relative-path includes (i.e. #include "../../blah").

The makefiles now -I$(top_srcdir), so you must #include <fvwm/blah.h>
or #include <libs/blah.h>.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]