Subject: FvwmButtons - container code

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 23:52:44 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Peter Gray
Version: 2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: Solaris 6
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (130.130.68.4)

FvwmButtons core dumps. I think the problem (or at least one of them)
is in MakeContainer since it appears that there is the
possibility that not all fields of the new structure are 
initialised. In particular, I am not sure that the foreground
and background colors are initialised in all cases.
I think free is being called with garbage in parsecontainer.

I am still investigating this problem.

I am using the SUN compilers.

I hope I am not doing something stupid
which is causing the problem.

Regards,
pdg

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]