Subject: minor move bug

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:02:45 +0100

----- Forwarded message from Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:52:11 +0100
X-Authentication-Warning: peano.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de: clasen set sender to [email-masked] using -f
From: Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Two minor bugs
Precedence: list
X-Majordomo: 1.94.jlt7

Hi, two minor bugs surfaced while I continued to play with external
menus:

[(1) already solved]

2) When the Move command is sent from a module, it behaves differently
depending on wether it is sent in root or window context. Try sending

WindowId <some window id> Move

from FvwmTalk and compare to just sending Move and picking a window.
In the first case, the window origin jumps at the first pointer motion.
I think the jump distance is determined by the distance origin-pointer,
but I'm not sure.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]