Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:51:22 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/03/09 19:51:22

fvwm/modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/some_nice_icons

Update of /home/cvs/fvwm/fvwm/modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/some_nice_icons
In directory sina:/tmp/cvs-serv9473/some_nice_icons

Log Message:
Directory /home/cvs/fvwm/fvwm/modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/some_nice_icons added to the repository

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 09 Mar 1999 22:19:48 -0500

%% CVS <[email-masked]> writes:

  c> fvwm/modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/some_nice_icons

I really think the FvwmScript directory needs some cleaning out; now
seems the perfect time to do it.

For example, I don't see why it should have its own icons directory.  If
there really are nice icons there, they should be moved into the
standard fvwm icons directory.  If they aren't nice, they should be
chucked in the bit-bucket.

Also, it appears there's both an FvwmScript/scripts _and_
FvwmScript/Scripts directory?  This is very bad; even though UNIX is
obviously case-sensitive many kinds of filesystems aren't, and I see no
reason to gratuitously break on those systems.

The FvwmScript module is far and away one of the largest in the dist,
and I'd really like to see it trimmed down if possible.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 09 Mar 1999 22:28:59 -0500

%% [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith) writes:

  pds> Also, it appears there's both an FvwmScript/scripts _and_
  pds> FvwmScript/Scripts directory?

Oops, sorry, one's in FvwmComand.  Never mind about this part.