Subject: Warp to child window

From: Lee Skinol <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Mar 99 23:47:20 EDT

I know this one must have been addressed, but I can't seem to find the
solution in the archives.

How does one configure FVWM to move the focus (er, is "warp" the
proper term?) to the frontmost window when the frontmost window is a
child window of the currently active window.  For example, with
Netscape running, if I invoke the Find window, the focus doesn't move
to the find window, but instead stays with the main Netscape window.
I'd like it to automatically jump to any child windows of Netscape as
they pop up.

Also, if there is an easy solution, could it be added to a FAQ
somewhere?

Thanks,
Lee
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]