Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm dane

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:25:58 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	99/03/22 08:25:57

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 

Log message:
Change cutoff point for no ColorLimiting to 20 bits.  (Perhaps
detecting TrueColor is a better way to do this, but if you have
21 bit color, the number of colors you can display exceeds the
likely number of pixels on your display.)  If anyone else feels
there is a better way, thats OK with me.  Mainly, I feel there
should be no colorlimiting when the user has a 24 bit display.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]