Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:25:26 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/03/02 19:25:26

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : fvwm.h menus.c modconf.c move.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: parse.c 
	modules/FvwmEvent: ChangeLog FvwmEvent.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmForm: DefineMe.c FvwmForm.c FvwmForm.h Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.h x.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmScroll: FvwmScroll.c FvwmScroll.h GrabWindow.c 
	modules/FvwmWinList: FvwmWinList.c 
Removed files:
	modules/FvwmEvent: Parse.c Parse.h 

Log message:
Many fixes to remove warnings when using SGI's compiler.  Mostly the
changes involved using the correct types (unsigned in in X calls), and
using 'extern' to avoid multiple definitions of variables.

I didn't manage to remove all multiple definitions.  Would someone who
understands X11 please check whether the various definitions of
_XA_WM_PROTOCOLS should be shared (hence one instance extern'd) or
private (hence both instances static'd).  Thanks.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]