Subject: installing icons

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:11:34 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Robert Nader
Version: 2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: SunOS 5.6
X_Server: /usr/openwin/bin/X
Submission from: (NULL) (198.80.192.138)

When installing using 'make install ...' at the
.../src/fvwm-2.2 level, the icons do not get installed.

And when chdir to .../src/fvwm-2.2/icons I get:

[529][06:55:22][ekxran@sun3e030] /gppr/local/src/fvwm-2.2/icons
$ make install prefix=/gppr/local/stow/fvwm-2.2
make[1]: Entering directory
`/gqs/work8/dontdelete/EKXRAN/src/fvwm-2.2/icons'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/gqs/work8/dontdelete/EKXRAN/src/fvwm-2.2/icons'

So basically it does nothing and I have to install the icons
manually;

Any ideas are greatly appreciated

TIA,

Rob -

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]