Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm dane

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:21:40 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	99/03/31 13:21:40

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am functions.c 

Log message:
gnome.c listed twice in Makefile.am

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:28:55 -0500

> 	fvwm           : Makefile.am functions.c 
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, I didn't mean to let that change to functions.c slip through,
but it did let me use the current CVS sources.

Dominik, when you go to fix the Purify problem in functions.c
around line 220, you will see that I commented out the "free".
I don't think this is the right fix, but at least I was able to
start fvwm2.

Just as well I suppose.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:44:05 +0200

> > 	fvwm           : Makefile.am functions.c 

Anyway. I've already fixed it.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:02:52 -0500

> Anyway. I've already fixed it.

Purify thinks so too.  That was quick.