Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 20:06:14 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/03/04 20:06:14

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS acconfig.h configure.in 
	docs           : ChangeLog FAQ TODO mod_f2m_communication.html 
	                 mod_m2f_communication.html 
	extras         : ChangeLog 
	extras/FvwmGoodStuff: FvwmGoodStuff.1 FvwmGoodStuff.c 
	                      FvwmGoodStuff.h icons.c 
	extras/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c 
	extras/FvwmScript/Scripts: system.fvwmrc 
	extras/FvwmScript/Widgets: Tools.h 
	extras/FvwmTaskBar: ButtonArray.h FvwmTaskBar.c Start.c 
	extras/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.1 FvwmWharf.c Wharf.h icons.c 
	fvwm           : add_window.c builtins.c functions.c fvwm.h 
	                 fvwm2.1 icons.c menus.c misc.h modconf.c 
	                 module.c parse.h 
	libs           : Makefile.am Picture.c Strings.c System.c 
	                 XResource.c fvwmlib.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmBanner: FvwmBanner.c 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.1 FvwmButtons.c FvwmButtons.h 
	                     parse.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.1 FvwmIconBox.c FvwmIconBox.h 
	                     icons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.h 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c FvwmPager.h 
	modules/FvwmSaveDesk/example: fvwm2rc 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.h 
	sample.fvwmrc  : new-features system.fvwm2rc-sample-2 
Added files:
	libs           : Picture.h 

Log message:
These are the changes to deprecate IconPath and PixmapPath in favour
of ImagePath.

Coders beware: the picture functions' API has changed.  See
libs/Picture.h.

Also, note the searchPath function in System.c.  This is what used to
be findIconFile(), but got overloaded to find executables too!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]