Subject: FvwmPager: suggestion: really handy feature

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:05:13 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.2.0
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.0.36
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (134.153.1.13)

Hello,

I would like to suggest that the following behavior be implemented in the
FvwmPager:

One clicks with mouse 3 in the root window and the pager pops up right
under the

pointer. While the mouse button is still depressed, the mouse button acts
as normal

(ie. as the third mouse button usually acts in the pager). Then the user is
able to

view the entire desktop with very minimalistic movements of the mouse, and,
the user

can place the viewport where wanted, effortlessly!

Upon release of the third mouse button, the pager disappears completely
from the

desktop.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]