Subject: Animated WindowShade options

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:16:25 +0000

Would anyone object to me creating a globalopts pair:
WindowShadeShrinks/WindowShadeRolls? WindowShadeShrinks would make the
animated WindowShade just shrink the window from the bottom up without
rolling the client up into the title bar.  The reason for this is to
stop transparent Eterms having fits trying to stay transparent and
getting shaped windows to shade nicely.

I'd also like to make negative values of WindowShadeAnimate steps mean
the number of pixels to shrink by per step.

Cheers,
Tim.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:19:08 -0500

> the number of pixels to shrink by per step.

We should probably stick with the current convention of doing <int>p to
mean pixels like we do for Move and a few others

> Cheers, Tim.

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]