Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:24:46 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/03/09 21:24:45

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 

Log message:
Added note about moving extras to modules.

The repository should be stable again.  If not, flames to me.

After doing a "cvs update", you will find that a "make" fails.  This
is because the makefiles still have extras in them.  To fix this, just
do a normal "make", let it fail, then run "config.status" from the top
of the build directory.  This rebuilds the Makefiles, and "make" will
now run.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]