Subject: FvwmSave module documentation etc

From: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:34:01 +0000 (GMT)

The FvwmSave manpage talks about NoClutter, not FvwmSave!!  And in
fact, there seem to be several references to FvwmClean (which was
perhaps the new name for FvwmNoClutter?) in the sample system.fvwm2rc
files, even though there does not appear to exist a module by the name
of FvwmClean.  What's going on?

   Julian

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. [email-masked]
             Debian GNU/Linux Developer.  [email-masked]
       -*- Finger [email-masked] for my PGP public key. -*-
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:38:39 -0500 (EST)

> of FvwmClean.  What's going on?

If you can post patches for these, I'd be happy to check them in.

--
Steve Robbins                              <[email-masked]>

Istanbul was Constantinople,
now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople.
Why did Constantinople get the works?
That's nobody's business but the Turks'!

---

From: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 00:15:57 +0000 (GMT)

> If you can post patches for these, I'd be happy to check them in.

Well, you see I'm just a bit bemused by the whole thing.  FVWM 1.xx
had an FvwmClean module -- anyone know what happened to it?  Is there
any reason it can't be included in 2.xx?  It's not to say that it's
demanded, it's just a bit bizarre that it seems to have just
"vanished".  Anyway, if I can figure what's going on, I'll send you
some patches (personally).

   Julian