Subject: configure assumes LD_LIBRARY_PATH for nonstandard libXpm location

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:46:50 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Kai Grossjohann
Version: 2.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: SPARC Solaris 2.5
X_Server: OpenWindows 3.5
Submission from: (NULL) (129.217.20.113)

On my system, libXpm resides in a strange location.  It was not sufficient
to
give the right arguments for --with-xpm-library and --with-xpm-includes, I
also
had to add the library directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, like so (continuation
lines for easier readability):

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/app/unido-inf/sun4_55/libxpm/3.4h/lib \
	./configure --prefix=$HOME/sw/fvwm-2.2 --enable-extras --with-x \
	--with-xpm-library=/app/unido-inf/sun4_55/libxpm/3.4h/lib \
	--with-xpm-includes=/app/unido-inf/sun4_55/libxpm/3.4h/include \
	--with-readline-library=/app/unido-i06/share/devel/readline/2.1/sun4-solaris/lib
\
	--with-readline-includes=/app/unido-i06/share/devel/readline/2.1/sun4-solaris/include

I think it ought to be sufficient to give the right argument for
--with-xpm-library.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]