Subject: ClickToFocus broken

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:28:03 -0500

Um...as of my latest update from CVS (ca. 22:00 EST), ClickToFocus has
become severely dysfunctional. It won't transfer the focus to the
clicked window at all. If I click on the titlebar of a window on another
page from the one where the currently focused window resides, it *will*
take the focus away from that window, but it still won't give it to the
other one.  :-(

- Bob
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:03:42 +0100

> take the focus away from that window, but it still won't give it to the

My fault. I just learned that in 'a & b == c' the '==' is evaluated
first.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]