Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:09:47 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/03/09 21:09:47

Modified files:
	.              : INSTALL.fvwm NEWS 
	docs           : DEVELOPERS FAQ 
	modules        : Makefile.am 
Removed files:
	extras         : .cvsignore ChangeLog Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmCommand: .cvsignore Changes FvwmCommand.1 
	                    FvwmCommand.c FvwmCommand.h FvwmCommandS.c 
	                    INSTALL Makefile.am README ex-auto.pl 
	                    ex-cascade.pl ex-grpmv.pl findcmd findcmd.pl 
	                    focus-Netscape.pl push-away.pl test1.pl 
	                    test2.sh 
	extras/FvwmCommand/scripts: ex-auto.pl ex-cascade.pl ex-grpmv.pl 
	                            focus-Netscape.pl focus-link.1 
	                            focus-link.pl push-away.pl test1.pl 
	                            test2.sh 
	extras/FvwmConfig: .cvsignore FvwmConfig.1 FvwmConfig.C 
	                   Makefile.am WinBase.C WinBase.h WinButton.C 
	                   WinButton.h WinColorSelector.C 
	                   WinColorSelector.h WinInput.C WinInput.h 
	                   WinRadioButton.C WinRadioButton.h WinSlider.C 
	                   WinSlider.h WinText.C WinText.h dead.c 
	extras/FvwmConsole: .cvsignore .fvwm2rc.sample Changes 
	                    FvwmConsole.1 FvwmConsole.c FvwmConsole.h 
	                    FvwmConsoleC.c FvwmConsoleC.pl 
	                    FvwmConsoleC.pl.1 INSTALL Makefile.am README 
	                    changepath.sh getline.c 
	extras/FvwmDebug: .cvsignore FvwmDebug.1 FvwmDebug.c FvwmDebug.h 
	                  Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmGoodStuff: .cvsignore FvwmGoodStuff.1 FvwmGoodStuff.c 
	                      FvwmGoodStuff.h Makefile.am icons.c 
	extras/FvwmPipe: .cvsignore FvwmPipe.c Makefile.am 
	extras/FvwmScript: .cvsignore BUGS FvwmScript.1 FvwmScript.c 
	                   INSTALL Instructions.c Makefile.am TODO 
	                   libyywrap.c scanner.c scanner.l script.c 
	                   script.h script.y types.h 
	extras/FvwmScript/Scripts: .cvsignore BellSetup Buttons Date 
	                           DeskSetup FileBrowser KeyboardSetup 
	                           Makefile.am PointerSetup Quit README 
	                           ScreenDump ScreenSetup system.fvwmrc 
	extras/FvwmScript/Scripts/some_nice_icons: .cvsignore 
	                                           Makefile.am bell.xpm 
	                                           date.xpm desktop.xpm 
	                                           display.xpm 
	                                           keyboard.xpm menu.xpm 
	                                           pointer.xpm 
	                                           shutdown.xpm 
	                                           small.Paint2.xpm 
	                                           small.Shell2.xpm 
	                                           small.exit.xpm 
	                                           small.lock.xpm 
	                                           small.man.next.xpm 
	                                           small.note.next.xpm 
	                                           small.tools2_3d.xpm 
	                                           window.xpm 
	extras/FvwmScript/Widgets: .cvsignore CheckBox.c HDipstick.c 
	                           HScrollBar.c ItemDraw.c List.c 
	                           Makefile.am Menu.c MiniScroll.c 
	                           PopupMenu.c PushButton.c 
	                           RadioButton.c Rectangle.c Swallow.c 
	                           TextField.c Tools.c Tools.h 
	                           VDipstick.c VScrollBar.c Widget.c 
	extras/FvwmTaskBar: .cvsignore ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h 
	                    Colors.c Colors.h FvwmTaskBar.1 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.c FvwmTaskBar.h Goodies.c 
	                    Goodies.h List.c List.h Makefile.am 
	                    Mallocs.c Mallocs.h README Start.c Start.h 
	                    fvwm2.README minimail.xbm 
	extras/FvwmWharf: .cvsignore FvwmWharf.1 FvwmWharf.c Makefile.am 
	                  README Wharf.h icons.c sample.style stepgfx.c 
	                  stepgfx.h 
	extras/FvwmWharf/ASSound: ASSound.c README 
	extras/FvwmWharf/OffiX: DragAndDrop.h DragAndDropTypes.h 

Log message:
Have patience -- nearly done.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]