Subject: WinListFunc suggestion

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:53:30 +0100

----- Forwarded message from Kobus Retief <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:19:21 +0200
From: Kobus Retief <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.07 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.2.0-pre6 i586)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FVWM: Possible bug in WinListFunc (and a suggestion... :-)
Precedence: list
X-Majordomo: 1.94.jlt7

Hi

Another thing (extension of the first suggestion) would be a 
"WindowList" MenuStyle, which would apply only to the WindowList
builtin menu, as it looks rather drab (in my eyes) without the
side pixmap:

	MenuStyle "WindowList" SidePixmap winlist.xpm
	MenuStyle "WindowList" SideColor green

This is a suggestion only; I can live without it if neccessary,
and I'm not going to figure out the source code to patch fvwm.
I'm just too lazy, I guess.

--

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]