Subject: MetaLab action notice from the `keeper' program

From: Miles Efron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:40:14 -0500 (EST)

At about 1999-03-01 21:40:13 UCT, `keeper' moved the following files from
Incoming to X11/window-managers (replacement window managers):

fvwm-2.2.tar.gz          X window manager providing a 3D look for window decorations etc
fvwm.lsm                 

Thank you for your contribution of time, effort, and creativity.

This message was a form letter generated by keeper 1.54, but replying to
it will reach the human who told keeper what to do.  You got this note
because you're listed as a maintainer or author in the archive part involved.
If your package was actually uploaded by someone else, and you know who that
person is, please try to get that person to list him or herself in the LSM.  
--
			mefron (MetaLab co-maintainer)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]