Subject: Request: gradients in FvwmButtons

From: Ives Aerts <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:06:05 +0100

I know you can use pixmaps in FvwmButtons, but IMHO it would be nicer
(and more consistent with the other parts) if it would also be
possible to {V,H,B,D}Gradient buttons in FvwmButtons.

Anyone who has some time and knowledge to do this?

Cheers,
-Ives
______________________________________________________________________
Ives Aerts (R&D Software engineer)           Sony DNSE-Brussels
[email-masked]                       St.Stevens Woluwestr. 55
                                             B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
Send me an empty, stamped and addressed      PHONE : +32 2 724 86 11
email if you want a personal reply.          FAX   : +32 2 724 86 88
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]