Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm hippo

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 07:33:12 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	hippo	99/03/24 07:33:12

Modified files:
	modules/FvwmWinList: FvwmWinList.h List.c 

Log message:
Fixed breakage caused by win flags moving

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:39:38 +0000

>         modules/FvwmWinList: FvwmWinList.h List.c

Do I need to do anything to FvwmWinList/Makefile.am?  These two files
have an extra include now (fvwm/fvwm.h).

Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 24 Mar 1999 09:56:51 -0500

%% Tim Phipps <[email-masked]> writes:

  tp> Do I need to do anything to FvwmWinList/Makefile.am?  These two files
  tp> have an extra include now (fvwm/fvwm.h).

Nope.

The only time the .am file needs to change is if you added new file to
the directory.  You don't need to change it if you just modified what
files are included: the dependency checking will take care of all that
for you.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:45:32 -0500 (EST)

> have an extra include now (fvwm/fvwm.h).

No.  You need only edit the makefile if you add or remove source files. 

--
Steve Robbins                              <[email-masked]>

If I had a rocket launcher, some son of a bitch would die.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 01:27:21 +0100

> Fixed breakage caused by win flags moving

I already reverted the flag oreder back. I don't know what you
did, but it might not work again.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:34:51 +0000

> did, but it might not work again.

I made FvwmWinLIst include fvwm/fvwm.h to define STICKY etc. It
shouldn't matter what happens to the bits now.  The GSFR is going to
break it but then the GSFR will require the module protocol to change as
the flags won't be constrained to an int so it won't be just FvwmWinLIst
that need attention.

Cheers,
Tim.