Subject: Weird stuff in current CVS

From: Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:41:23 +0100

First of all, there are still some commands used in modules which are
renamed (SET_MASK in FvwmAnimate/FvwmForm/FvwmAuto/FvwmArrange).

Then there are some funky things with button pixmaps.. They won't show
until I've given the window focus once...

Also, the windowshade/maximize stuff seems to have been taken out (works
like that anyhow).. You can't shade a max'd window / max a shaded
window...

Ideas? (Everything above worked with snapshot as of 48h ago)

/Tomas
-- 
Tomas Ögren, [email-masked], http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå
`- Sysadmin at {ing,acc}.umu.se
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]