Subject: Something broke non-XPM compiles

From: Steven Michael ROBBINS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:22:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I can't compile without XPM anymore.  Anyone have a clue?  The message is:

../../../fvwm/builtins.c: In function `WarpOn': 
../../../fvwm/builtins.c:266: structure has no member named `bw'
../../../fvwm/builtins.c:267: structure has no member named `bw'
../../../fvwm/builtins.c:284: structure has no member named `bw'
../../../fvwm/builtins.c:286: structure has no member named `bw'
../../../fvwm/builtins.c:288: structure has no member named `bw'
../../../fvwm/builtins.c:290: structure has no member named `bw'
../../../fvwm/builtins.c: In function `WindowShade': 
../../../fvwm/builtins.c:425: structure has no member named `bw'

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:03:40 +0000

> I can't compile without XPM anymore.  Anyone have a clue?  The message is:

My fault, I took out FvwmWindow->bw and assumed that compiling with
everything would find all instances.  I'll use grep.

Sorry,
Tim.