Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:39:09 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/03/09 20:39:09

Modified files:
	.              : Makefile.am configure.in 
	modules        : ChangeLog Makefile.am 
Added files:
	modules/FvwmCommand: .cvsignore Changes FvwmCommand.1 
	                     FvwmCommand.c FvwmCommand.h FvwmCommandS.c 
	                     INSTALL Makefile.am Makefile.in README 
	                     ex-auto.pl ex-cascade.pl ex-grpmv.pl 
	                     findcmd findcmd.pl focus-Netscape.pl 
	                     push-away.pl test1.pl test2.sh 
	modules/FvwmCommand/scripts: ex-auto.pl ex-cascade.pl 
	                             ex-grpmv.pl focus-Netscape.pl 
	                             focus-link.1 focus-link.pl 
	                             push-away.pl test1.pl test2.sh 
	modules/FvwmConsole: .cvsignore .fvwm2rc.sample Changes 
	                     FvwmConsole.1 FvwmConsole.c FvwmConsole.h 
	                     FvwmConsoleC.c FvwmConsoleC.pl 
	                     FvwmConsoleC.pl.1 INSTALL Makefile.am 
	                     Makefile.in README changepath.sh getline.c 
	modules/FvwmDebug: .cvsignore FvwmDebug.1 FvwmDebug.c 
	                   FvwmDebug.h Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmScript: .cvsignore BUGS FvwmScript.1 FvwmScript.c 
	                    INSTALL Instructions.c Makefile.am 
	                    Makefile.in TODO libyywrap.c scanner.c 
	                    scanner.l script.c script.h script.y types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: .cvsignore BellSetup Buttons Date 
	                            DeskSetup FileBrowser KeyboardSetup 
	                            Makefile.am Makefile.in PointerSetup 
	                            Quit README ScreenDump ScreenSetup 
	                            system.fvwmrc 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/some_nice_icons: .cvsignore 
	                                            Makefile.am 
	                                            Makefile.in bell.xpm 
	                                            date.xpm desktop.xpm 
	                                            display.xpm 
	                                            keyboard.xpm 
	                                            menu.xpm pointer.xpm 
	                                            shutdown.xpm 
	                                            small.Paint2.xpm 
	                                            small.Shell2.xpm 
	                                            small.exit.xpm 
	                                            small.lock.xpm 
	                                            small.man.next.xpm 
	                                            small.note.next.xpm 
	                                            small.tools2_3d.xpm 
	                                            window.xpm 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: .cvsignore CheckBox.c HDipstick.c 
	                            HScrollBar.c ItemDraw.c List.c 
	                            Makefile.am Makefile.in Menu.c 
	                            MiniScroll.c PopupMenu.c 
	                            PushButton.c RadioButton.c 
	                            Rectangle.c Swallow.c TextField.c 
	                            Tools.c Tools.h VDipstick.c 
	                            VScrollBar.c Widget.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: .cvsignore ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h 
	                     Colors.c Colors.h FvwmTaskBar.1 
	                     FvwmTaskBar.c FvwmTaskBar.c.~1~ 
	                     FvwmTaskBar.c.~2~ FvwmTaskBar.h Goodies.c 
	                     Goodies.h List.c List.h Makefile.am 
	                     Makefile.in Mallocs.c Mallocs.h README 
	                     Start.c Start.h fvwm2.README minimail.xbm 
	modules/FvwmWharf: .cvsignore FvwmWharf.1 FvwmWharf.c 
	                   Makefile.am Makefile.in README Wharf.h 
	                   icons.c sample.style stepgfx.c stepgfx.h 
	modules/FvwmWharf/ASSound: ASSound.c README 
	modules/FvwmWharf/OffiX: DragAndDrop.h DragAndDropTypes.h 
Removed files:
	archive/automated_tests: .cvsignore 
	extras/fvwmperl: .cvsignore FvwmConsole.pl FvwmDebug.pl 
	                 FvwmForm.pl Makefile.am MiniPerl.pl fvwmmod.doc 
	                 fvwmmod.pl 
	extras/fvwmpython: .cvsignore Fvwm.py Makefile.am Pydesks.py 
	                   Pyidentify.py Pyquiter.py Snap.py Tracker.py 
	extras/fvwmpython/Manual: fvwm_man.html pydesks_man.html 
	                          pyquiter_man.html snap_man.html 
	                          tracker_man.html 
	modules/FvwmCascade: .cvsignore 
	modules/FvwmTile: .cvsignore 

Log message:
First cut at promoting extras to modules.

The repository is not stable now, so don't rush out to update your copy.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]