Subject: Re: Update on Debian FVWM bugs

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 14:57:31 +0100

On Fri, Feb 26, 1999 at 02:22:38PM +0000, Julian Gilbey (Debian) wrote:
> DEBIAN-SPECIFIC??  OR IS THERE AN OPTION TO DO THIS?
> 32923  WindowOps menu should display key bindings (pseudo-patch
>        included)

Will never be done most certainly. You could create an enhancement
request in Jitterbug to document this issue.

> IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM?
> 21547  Root menu bound to button with "Mouse 0 3 A Menu /Debian Nop",
>        but then submenus' positions depend on where button clicked --
>        may end up too far left/right.  Only problem with MWM style?

No, definitely not a problem anymore.

> This has not been incorporated -- will it be?
> 27276  Internationalisation patch (included) -- from fvwm-users-jp
>        mailing list.

Maybe one day, but there are no plans to do it right now.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]