Subject: apply function to window-id

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:06:34 +0100

Is it possible to apply a function to a window with a designated
window-id? If not the 'Pick' function could be enhanced to allow
this (e.g. Pick -id <window-id> <command>).

Bye

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:58:32 +0100

> this (e.g. Pick -id <window-id> <command>).

Ok, forget it. WindowID does the job. The name of this command
is a bit unfortunate though.

Bye

Dominik