Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm dane

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:15:12 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	99/03/09 20:15:12

Modified files:
	modules/FvwmForm: DefineMe.c ReadXServer.c 

Log message:
* FvwmForm/ReadXServer.c (process_paste_data): You can now use button
2 to paste into a form.  You should be able to paste a return to
activate a button, right now, thats not working.

* FvwmForm/DefineMe.c (DefineMe): Fixed bug in "Fvwmform FormFvwmForm",
somewhere along the line, all the newlines in the output save file got
lost.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]