Subject: Re: Slow startup with CVS 2.3.0

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 11:54:29 -0500

The slow startup problems seem to be gone.

Now fvwm2 can't find my icons.

I had xpms in my PixmapPath, and xbms in my IconPath.  My guess is that
the new command just sets the path instead of adding to it.
The actual effect of the 2 old commands is a little different than
just setting the path.

I think the right command may be  "AddToImagePath". (Always add to the
front, and remove duplicates from the back.)

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:38:35 -0500 (EST)

> the new command just sets the path instead of adding to it.

Yes.  Combine the two paths into one ImagePath command.