Subject: Re: mouse bindings

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:05:04 -0500

Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]> asked:
>  
>  Before I spend to much time tracking this down, is anyone else
>  noticing a problem with their mouse bindings, i.e. not
>  distinguishing between click, motion, and double correctlly?

	Well, yes, now that you mention it. Last night while testing Tomas'
patch I found I couldn't get my Maximize-100%-in-both-directions
function to work. This action is bound to a double click on titlebar
button 2. Wondering what I might have screwed up, I tried playing with
some other functions I have bound to double clicks, and couldn't get any
of them to work.

	I then bumped my ClickTime setting from 100 (which is what it's been
for years) to 200, and double clicks began to be detected.

	I didn't look into it any further at the time, since my main concern
was testing WindowShade/Maximize/Move interaction. 

- Bob
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]