Subject: Re: ClickToFocus + "Application Window" Key Bindings = Confusion (P R#181)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:08:14 -0500 (EST)

On 19 Feb, Bob Woodside wrote:

> 	I can't duplicate this problem under FVWM 2.1.13, Netscape 4.08,
> and Solaris 2.6. The window closes on the first try. I posted a lengthier
> reply to the fvwm-workers list.

Sorry for the delay in answering this; I've been out of commission for
a while with a terrible cold/flu combination.

I've seen this behavior on both my Digital Unix system as well as my
home Linux system.  I'll send a copy of the relevant parts of my
.fvwm2rc files and the version numbers of Netscape (4.5-something) that
I am using on each platform ASAP.

-- 
Larry Gensch					      [email-masked]

       "I suggest a new strategy, R2:  Let the Wookiee win." -- C-3PO

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].