Subject: man page trivia II

From: Matthias Clasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:26:49 +0100

I forgot this one, another undocumented function:

       QuitScreen 
               Causes fvwm to stop managing the screen on which 
               the command was issued. 

Another thing: The man page still documents WindowsDesk, although
that command is no longer available (the corresponding entry in
functions.c is commented out). The man page *does* state that
the command is obsolete, but wouldn't it be better to remove it
completely from the man page (like other obsoleted commands, 
eg TogglePage) ? The FAQ has a dictionary for fvwmrc -> fvwm2rc
translation which contains the necessary inforamtion about 
WindowsDesk.

Matthias

-- 
Matthias Clasen, 
Tel. 0761/203-5606
Email: [email-masked]
Mathematisches Institut, Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].