Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm hippo

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:11:27 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	hippo	99/02/23 09:11:26

Modified files:
	fvwm           : events.c fvwm.c modconf.c module.c read.c 

Log message:
Bug #117: InitFunction called too early.  It used to be called after the
first Read/ReadPipe (which meant "fvwm2 -cmd FvwmBanner" would hang).
Now it waits until all reads and modules started by the command line
have finished before doing the initial capture.  This should fix the
problems with reading multiple config files not getting the style right until
a Recapture.  A timeout is provided in case a module is started that creates
a window.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].