Subject: Key binding problem, 2.1.6+

From: Lee Skinol <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Feb 99 02:39:46 EDT

This worked in 2.1.5, but stopped in 2.1.6 and above.  It may
be a bug.

Key KP_7 A M do-something

Lee

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:50:55 +0100

> Key KP_7 A M do-something

Please try this with 2.1.6 but replace fvwm/bindngs.c with the
file from 2.1.5. Does this work?

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]