Subject: FvwmConsole.pl - wrong Perl location

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:26:06 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Loek Engels
Version: 2.1.13
CVS_Date: 
OS: 2.0.36
X_Server: 3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (131.155.209.5)

The FvwmConsole.pl script (from the extra modules) uses the default of 
/usr/local/bin/perl to run the script. As a result of this, a warning
message is generated during the installation of an RPM and the script can
not be run without modification... (or creating a link)

Isn't that what the configure script is for ??? ;)

It's not something that is huge bug, more a cometic problem.

Keep up the good work!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].