Subject: Re: Public archive distributions

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:06:43 -0500 (EST)

"Charles Hines" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >>>>> "Bob" == woodsy  <[email-masked]> writes:
> ....

	Bummer! I just noticed that that #@$&#%!! Notes system at work
isn't plugging in my name when it uses an SMTP address. I'll have to
see if I can coerce it into being a little more courteous...or stick
to sending mail from one of the Unix boxes, where I can dictate what
the From: header looks like.

	Particularly when it comes to external mail, I have to
sympathize with your distaste: Notes, as Ogden Nash once said of
parsley, is gharsley.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].