Subject: Problem with raising X window

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:12:57 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Purushottam Sane
Version: 2.1.10
CVS_Date: 
OS: DG/UX 4.20
X_Server: Exceed
Submission from: (NULL) (128.221.131.252)

I use Exceed to display X windows on my Windows NT machine.
I have few applications (eg -netscape) running on winNT.
If focus is in one of these windows (winnt application), when I click
on a X window (under fvwm window management), this window does not come
to the foreground (ie - does not get raized). With previous version of
fvwm (2.0.46), at least when I click on the titlebar of the said window,
the window used to come on the foreground. With new one, unless I drag
the window (in order to move it), this window does not come to fore.

It's a very annoying feature when switching between a window under fvwm
management and on drawn by a native winnt application.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].