Subject: FvwmButtons doesn't die

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:57:34 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Anthony Lynch
Version: 2.0.46
CVS_Date: 
OS: Solaris 2.6
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (143.182.246.21)

After logging off the console the FvwmButtons process continues to run
and consume processor time, at a high rate.  We have been running fvwm2,
version 2.0.45 on all our Sun workstations, without any issues.  The
problem happens frequently on all versions greater Solaris 2.5.1, Nov97.
Meaning we have alot of Solaris 2.5.1, May96, that it isn't obvious on,
and many Solaris 2.6 versions which see the problem.  We recompiled fvwm2,
version 2.0.46, to run on the Solaris 2.6 systems in hopes to resolve the
issue.

Any light you can shed on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].