Subject: Re: 2.1.11 uploaded ( PR/Presentation ) (fwd)

From: Jay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:17:44 -0500 (EST)

> Part of the answer is very user-friendly (html) documentation -- and
> showcasing the many fvwm2 features and functions on the website.  Most
> people i talk to think fvwm never evolved beyond the 1.0
> functionality... even if they're using fvwm2!  

	I'd be willing to work on this... I'm going to work on a sample
fvwmrc that shows off some of the new features, but I think I could
squeeze some time in for documentation stuff... Someone want to help with
a list of some of the things that should be showcased?
	I've not used alot of the new-to-2.1 stuff... I'm thinking:

		MenuStyles
		SnapAttraction
		FvwmPager
		Direction-Focus stuff
		Animation
		PipeRead

	Any additions?

> (I'm being brave here:) What about a new logo for the new release?

	I have a friend who does graphic design who made one on a whim
while she was bored one day... (after hearing me talk about the feline
thing) It's sorta goofy, but it has possibilities... if people are serious
about a new logo, and if anyone wants to see it, I can probably get it
from her...

If that is something we want to do, I could probably convince her to do
one or two logos up for us to look at if I asked real nice.  =)

Jay

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].