Subject: Growing windows

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:12:31 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Michael Hughes
Version: Version 2.1.13
CVS_Date: 
OS: SunOS 5.5
X_Server: Sun
Submission from: (NULL) (159.43.254.220)

  I am have problems with growing windows.  I see it the most when I start
elvis on a remote machine.  I just had it do this 3 times in a row.  The 
window will display, refresh and be a little bigger, refresh and be a
little
bigger etc.  If I resize the window it stops.  I just tried to get it to
do
it again and nothing after 3 tries.  I see that there is a bug report of
the same thing that is marked fixed.  Did something happen to change that
in 2.1.13?  I went to 2.1.13 to fix the problem with moving windows in the
pager with the center button.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].