Subject: trouble with fvwm-request

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:13:41 +0100

Jason, I was trying to subscribe the lists from another mail account.
I sent the subscribe messages to fvwm-workers-request, fvwm-request
and fvwm-announce-request (all three @fvwm.org). The workers and
announce list worked well, but with the plain fvwm list I get an
error message back:

  Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
  ... (date) ...
  Returned mail: User unknown

I tried this several times with the same result. Then I tried
sending the message to hpc.uh.edu and it worked.

Bye

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Feb 1999 01:03:54 -0600

[My wife has been in hospital and I'm just now catching up with email.]

I made a typo; it should be fixed now.

 - J<