Subject: Re: 2.1.11 uploaded ( PR/Presentation )

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:54:58 +0100

>(I'm being brave here:) What about a new logo for the new release?

	While we were speaking about sideways pixmaps, yesterday, I drew 3 
little ones, just for examples. I have a zip file about 17k. Do you want me to 
post it ? On the list ?
	Fab.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 08:49:12 -0500

> little ones, just for examples. I have a zip file about 17k. Do you want me t

On the list is OK with me, but I'm at a corporate site, with fast
access.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:09:03 -0500

The rules pages at Yahoo! say that only the original submitter can
change the contents of the links in the Yahoo! heiarchy.

RE:  http://add.yahoo.com/fast/change

2.For security purposes, please tell us the email address of the contact
person associated with the current Yahoo! listing. It is the same email
address you first gave us when you submitted the site. 

<<

I can't guess the email contacts for every link under /fvwm/...

I'm going to call them, but I don't expect to get very far...

:(

Any other suggestions before I do?  Anybody out there work for Yahoo?

~p@

-- 

Patrick Rogan
-----------------------------------
Systems Engineer

Lycos, Inc.
1 Oxford Centre
301 Grant Street, Suite 525
Pittsburgh, PA   15219-1408
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].