Subject: Re: FvwmWinList still buggy ?

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:11:33 +0100

>list, but after having it up for a while, it just doesn't seem to know
>which window has focus.  If I was using it, I wouldn't be happy.
	I haven't followed the windowlist problem carrefully, but it seems I had
something like that with DecWindow and OpenVMS. The window list did alwas show
the last focused window : I added an XFlush() in fvwmwinlist.c/RedrawWindow() just
after the call to DrawButtonArray() and now it seems ok. 
	My apologizes if it is not relevant.
	Fab.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:57:38 +0000

>         My apologizes if it is not relevant.

It's the right sort of fix. FvwmWinList is going to sleep in select()
without flushing the output buffer to the server. How far behind it gets
depends on the size of the buffer.

Cheers,
Tim.