Subject: Re: FvwmWinList still buggy ?

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:07:34 -0500 (EST)

Dan Espen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Anyone like this idea:
> 
> Fix the black and white problem, fix the window list problem,
> and fix the icons on top problem, test this from CVS and if OK,
> release as 2.2?  (In other words, do our final testing just
> within the workers list?)

	I like this idea. First, we're not likely to release a beta
(or a production release) that won't generate some bug reports; so,
if we wait till we can do so, we'll never get a release out. Second,
the purpose of a beta is to shake out and fix what bugs we can
before cutting a production release; fixing them, where feasible,
is definitely a part of the process.

	I'd be really skeptical of releasing massive code changes
without another beta, but I think this is a manageably small set of
changes for internal testing.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].