Subject: Testing

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Feb 1999 12:45:21 -0600

I've turned off 'allmasquerade' on my main mail server.  This should keep
it from munging fvwm.org to math.uh.edu.  Let's see what happens...

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 23 Feb 1999 14:14:16 -0500

%% Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]> writes:

  jlt> I've turned off 'allmasquerade' on my main mail server.  This
  jlt> should keep it from munging fvwm.org to math.uh.edu.  Let's see
  jlt> what happens...

> To: [email-masked]

Yay!

  jlt> Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  jlt> To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  jlt> body of a message to [email-masked].
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  jlt> To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].
                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^

Boo! :)

(A good admin's job is never done...)

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].