Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm psmith

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:03:17 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	psmith	99/02/22 11:03:17

Modified files:
	.              : AUTHORS 
	docs           : download.html index.html version.html 

Log message:
* A few more email address and URL changes.
* Updates to version.html: move the 1.xx reference to last in the list,
specify it's unsupported, and make the "latest beta" be N/A since
we don't have one right now (yay! :).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:10:37 +0100

> we don't have one right now (yay! :).

Oops, I had just uploaded candidate3 when I got this. Paul,
it's your turn now. I've to go shopping now before the shops
shut. If you think the changes should be in 2.2, please make
the package fvwm-2.2.candidate4.tar.gz now. If not, just inform
us of your decision so Jason knows if he can announce candidate3
or not. I want it out this very evening. BTW, please tag your
changes as version-2_2 and as version-2_2_0.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]