Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:09:18 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/02/11 19:09:17

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : bindings.c 

Log message:
fixed key binding bug. Please have a look at the new logic. Is it correct
this way?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:51:46 -0500

Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> wrote:
>  Will this Makefile.in story never end? :(

    This whole thread is probably pretty academic at this point, since
we'll probably
not have the generated files around much longer. But I never had this
problem. I never
do a build in my CVS directory. As soon as I do an update, the CVS tree
gets copied
to my test build directory, where configure and make can do their
damndest without
polluting the original source tree. The only thing that modifies the CVS
tree are
changes that I explicity make (or updates from the repository).

    This also has the advantage that I never run into stale cached
config info or the
like. Every new build is totally clean.

- Bob