Subject: Re: 2.1.11 uploaded ( PR )

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 17:38:01 -0500

Also, I saw on Yahoo, under the windowmanager directory,

http://dir.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Software/
	Operating_Systems/X_Window_System/Software/Window_Managers/

, that FVWM is labeled as the "Feeble Virtual Window Manager".   While
there is merit to being humble, this doesn't seem very flattering, and
it certainly isn't accurate.  We need better PR than that (as i note
below).

Someone should remember to update the Yahoo link for the home page to
point to www.fvwm.org  -- it's pointing to www.hpc.uh.edu ! (It would be
a conflict of interest for me to change it... :)  

Also submit the new link to all the search engines.

Almost all of Yahoo's fvwm links are dead too. :(

~p@
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].