Subject: Re: (Uploaded New Icon pack) Re: Release of 2.2 on monday?

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:02:23 -0500

I hate to sound like one of the suits from the legal deptartment, but
is the use of the Adobe Acrobat logo free from trademark encumbrances?

- Bob
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:00:55 -0500

hmm... good point... Well, it's for "personal use", right?

Yeah, that icon's gone.

Say, if anyone has the original of my netscape4.xpm, I'd be very
appreciative if you'd email it to me!  Thanks :)

See now:

  http://members.tripod.com/~rrrogaine/fvwmiconpack.1-pat.tgz

and a preview image at:

  http://members.tripod.com/~rrrogaine/fvwmiconpack.1-pat.gif

(Good luck getting it at this time of the day...)

~p@

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "To understand guys, it is essential to remember that, deep down
 inside, they are biological creatures, like jellyfish or trees, 
 only less likely to clean the bathroom."            --Dave Barry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:19:11 -0500

Did anyone pick these up?

~p@

-- 

Patrick Rogan
-----------------------------------
Systems Engineer

Lycos, Inc.
1 Oxford Centre
301 Grant Street, Suite 525
Pittsburgh, PA   15219-1408
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:40:24 -0500

> >   http://members.tripod.com/~rrrogaine/fvwmiconpack.1-pat.gif

They are not in the current CVS sources.

We seem to be somewhat of 2  minds on icons.   We currently don't even
automatically install the ones we have.  But I'll bet a window manager
with pretty icons is high on a lot of users lists.

The look like good icons to me.

What are the "tiny." files in the "root" subdirectory for?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:37:43 -0500

The files in the root directory are for my fvwmbuttons (if you read the
README...)

They're "tiny." because i had to shrink down the original icons to fit
on the blob.

See the second screen shot on:

  http://members.tripod.com/~rrrogaine/linux.html

(You'll note that i refrained from including my "FVWM-Step" icon in the
icon pack... :)

~p@

-- 

Patrick Rogan

Lycos, Inc.
1 Oxford Centre