Subject: Key binding problem, 2.1.6+

From: Lee Skinol <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Feb 99 18:15:10 EDT

keycode   8 =
  keycode   9 = Escape
  keycode  10 = 1 exclam
  keycode  11 = 2 at
  keycode  12 = 3 numbersign
  keycode  13 = 4 dollar
  keycode  14 = 5 percent
  [snip]
  keycode  59 = comma less
  keycode  60 = period greater
  keycode  61 = slash question
  keycode  62 = Shift_R
  keycode  63 = KP_Multiply
  keycode  64 = Alt_L Meta_L
  keycode  65 = space
  keycode  66 = Caps_Lock
  keycode  67 = F1
  keycode  68 = F2
  keycode  69 = F3
  keycode  70 = F4
  keycode  71 = F5
  keycode  72 = F6
  keycode  73 = F7
  keycode  74 = F8
  keycode  75 = F9
  keycode  76 = F10
  keycode  77 = Num_Lock Pointer_EnableKeys
  keycode  78 = Scroll_Lock
  keycode  79 = KP_Home KP_7
  keycode  80 = KP_Up KP_8
  keycode  81 = KP_Prior KP_9
  keycode  82 = KP_Subtract
  keycode  83 = KP_Left KP_4
  keycode  84 = KP_Begin KP_5
  keycode  85 = KP_Right KP_6
  keycode  86 = KP_Add
  keycode  87 = KP_End KP_1
  keycode  88 = KP_Down KP_2
  keycode  89 = KP_Next KP_3
  keycode  90 = KP_Insert KP_0
  keycode  91 = KP_Delete KP_Decimal
  keycode  92 =
  keycode  93 =
  keycode  94 =
  keycode  95 = F11
  keycode  96 = F12
  keycode  97 = Home
  keycode  98 = Up
  keycode  99 = Prior
  keycode 100 = Left
  keycode 101 =
  keycode 102 = Right
  keycode 103 = End
  keycode 104 = Down
  keycode 105 = Next
  keycode 106 = Insert
  keycode 107 = Delete
  keycode 108 = KP_Enter
  keycode 109 = Control_R
  keycode 110 = Pause Break
  keycode 111 = Print Execute
  keycode 112 = KP_Divide
  keycode 113 = Alt_R Meta_R
  [snip]

I put some debugging around the loop.  You can see why it's not
matching:

  fKey=1
  Start of for() loop
  min=8, max=134
  (long)keysym=00065463, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_7
  index=8, (long)keysym=00000000, XKeysymToString(keysym)=(null)
  index=9, (long)keysym=00065307, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Escape
  index=10, (long)keysym=00000049, XKeysymToString(keysym)=1
  index=11, (long)keysym=00000050, XKeysymToString(keysym)=2
  index=12, (long)keysym=00000051, XKeysymToString(keysym)=3
  index=13, (long)keysym=00000052, XKeysymToString(keysym)=4
  index=14, (long)keysym=00000053, XKeysymToString(keysym)=5
  index=15, (long)keysym=00000054, XKeysymToString(keysym)=6
  index=16, (long)keysym=00000055, XKeysymToString(keysym)=7
  index=17, (long)keysym=00000056, XKeysymToString(keysym)=8
  index=18, (long)keysym=00000057, XKeysymToString(keysym)=9
  index=19, (long)keysym=00000048, XKeysymToString(keysym)=0
  index=20, (long)keysym=00000045, XKeysymToString(keysym)=minus
  [snip]
  index=62, (long)keysym=00065506, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Shift_R
  index=63, (long)keysym=00065450, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Multiply
  index=64, (long)keysym=00065513, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Alt_L
  index=65, (long)keysym=00000032, XKeysymToString(keysym)=space
  index=66, (long)keysym=00065509, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Caps_Lock
  index=67, (long)keysym=00065470, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F1
  index=68, (long)keysym=00065471, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F2
  index=69, (long)keysym=00065472, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F3
  index=70, (long)keysym=00065473, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F4
  index=71, (long)keysym=00065474, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F5
  index=72, (long)keysym=00065475, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F6
  index=73, (long)keysym=00065476, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F7
  index=74, (long)keysym=00065477, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F8
  index=75, (long)keysym=00065478, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F9
  index=76, (long)keysym=00065479, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F10
  index=77, (long)keysym=00065407, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Num_Lock
  index=78, (long)keysym=00065300, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Scroll_Lock
  index=79, (long)keysym=00065429, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Home
  index=80, (long)keysym=00065431, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Up
  index=81, (long)keysym=00065434, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Prior
  index=82, (long)keysym=00065453, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Subtract
  index=83, (long)keysym=00065430, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Left
  index=84, (long)keysym=00065437, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Begin
  index=85, (long)keysym=00065432, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Right
  index=86, (long)keysym=00065451, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Add
  index=87, (long)keysym=00065436, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_End
  index=88, (long)keysym=00065433, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Down
  index=89, (long)keysym=00065435, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Next
  index=90, (long)keysym=00065438, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Insert
  index=91, (long)keysym=00065439, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Delete
  index=92, (long)keysym=00000000, XKeysymToString(keysym)=(null)
  index=93, (long)keysym=00000000, XKeysymToString(keysym)=(null)
  index=94, (long)keysym=00000000, XKeysymToString(keysym)=(null)
  index=95, (long)keysym=00065480, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F11
  index=96, (long)keysym=00065481, XKeysymToString(keysym)=F12
  index=97, (long)keysym=00065360, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Home
  index=98, (long)keysym=00065362, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Up
  index=99, (long)keysym=00065365, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Prior
  index=100, (long)keysym=00065361, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Left
  index=101, (long)keysym=00000000, XKeysymToString(keysym)=(null)
  index=102, (long)keysym=00065363, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Right
  index=103, (long)keysym=00065367, XKeysymToString(keysym)=End
  index=104, (long)keysym=00065364, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Down
  index=105, (long)keysym=00065366, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Next
  index=106, (long)keysym=00065379, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Insert
  index=107, (long)keysym=00065535, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Delete
  index=108, (long)keysym=00065421, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Enter
  index=109, (long)keysym=00065508, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Control_R
  index=110, (long)keysym=00065299, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Pause
  index=111, (long)keysym=00065377, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Print
  index=112, (long)keysym=00065455, XKeysymToString(keysym)=KP_Divide
  index=113, (long)keysym=00065514, XKeysymToString(keysym)=Alt_R
  [snip]
  Not added

Lee
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].