Subject: Re: Logos

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:17:47 +0100

>Fabien's 3 images  gave me some  extraction problems  (I using XEmacs,
>MH-E, and TM).  By editing the mail a little I was  able to extract 3
>images:
	My apologies for that broken mail. I have to create them by hand, and 
failed the MIME attachment.

>I'm not sure what the first one is for, I thought this was in response
>to the "side pixmap" proposal.  I like the  blue color.  (I know I can
>rotate it with xv.)
	:-)))) That's it. But it can also be used as a menu title.

>They all seem like good candidates for side pixmaps, although I'd like
>to cut the file size a bit.
>I'd like to see one with "fvwm2" rather than just "fvwm".
	I 'll do some homework this weekend. Were can I put the results ?

	Fab.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].