Subject: Re: crash under AIX running Netscape (PR#183)

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:49:15 -0600 (CST)

Could you provide the path to the source files to gdb like this:

gdb -d /some/path/fvwm-2.1.13/fvwm fvwm2 core

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Greg Wooledge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 09:56:57 -0500

> gdb -d /some/path/fvwm-2.1.13/fvwm fvwm2 core

gdb doesn't handle core files under AIX 4.3.x yet.  And there's no
core file; fvwm2 exits without segfaulting, unless I set a breakpoint
as I did when I generated that stack trace.

I'll try again with one of the unreleased "testing" versions when I
get back to work (probably Monday).

-- 
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
[email-masked]             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.
http://www.kellnet.com/wooledge/ |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].