Subject: A quorum!

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:10:38 -0500 (EST)

Looks like we have a quorum on candidate4 as the official fvwm-2.2!

Jason, when you get a chance you can rename and move it appropriately,
and install the newest web pages.  I don't remember who took on which
tasks for announcing, but if it wasn't Jason then let the list know when
things are set up and folks can start spreading the word.

And, hey, big congratulations to all involved!  I think we done good!

I'm off to start installing it all over here :)

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:21:53 +0100

> And, hey, big congratulations to all involved!  I think we done good!

8*)

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]