Subject: fvwm.lsm

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 23:30:04 -0500 (EST)

(Second try on this one - it didn't make it through
	to fvwm.org. It may be a few days yet before everything
	propagates.)

	I just deleted the 2 oddball .lsm files, and brought fvwm.lsm
more or less up to date. Dominik, would you take a look at it and see
how we want to style the copyright line?

	Do we want to upload 2.2.0 to Sunsite as soon as we've cut the
release? And if so, would you like me to take care of that one?

	I haven't had a chance to look into the current state of the
LSM - is it alive, who's currently maintaining it, do you still send
them lsm's, etc. Maybe I'll have some time to drop in on COLA this
weekend and see what's going on. Of course, if anyone has up to date
info, please don't keep quiet about it.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 18:30:38 +0100

> how we want to style the copyright line?

I think we should just hint at the COPYING file there. There is only
one thing all the files have in common: you can freely distribute
them if you do not touch anything. Should we put this statement in there
and say that you have to check the COPYING file for further permissions?

> release? And if so, would you like me to take care of that one?

As I am completely illiterate regarding infrastructure on the
internet I'll keep quiet here. What do the others think?

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 02:25:40 +0100

Bye

Dominik