Subject: Re: PR/Presentation

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:00:58 -0500 (EST)

Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Chuck was the fvwm maintainer for a long time. The vnet mail address
> may not be valid anymore since IBM replaced their prehistoric mail
> system with lotus notes last year.

	I don't know whether it still works or not. I'll look up
his current Notes address when I get to the office tomorrow.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:31:05 -0500 (EST)

>>>>> "Bob" == Bob Woodside <[email-masked]> writes:

>> system with lotus notes last year.

Hm...it had better still be vaild, since I'm still receiving mail through
it... :)  But I have been worried that they'll cut me off at some point and
force my external mail to go through the <shudder> Lotus Notes servers.

Bob>    I don't know whether it still works or not. I'll look up
Bob> his current Notes address when I get to the office tomorrow.

Well, I should see mail through that address too ([email-masked]) as
both sources end up being forwarded to my workstation (where I read it
using VM under XEmacs, not any Lotus Notes client).  But for now the vnet
address still works.

Anyways, did y'all need me for something?  I still do monitor the mailing
list, sort of - I generally just skim over each note very rapidly (or skip
it entirely depending on the subject/thread).  My name being near the top
of this particular one happened to catch my eye as I passed over it
(although apparently the original didn't)...

Ok, I went back and looked at the previous notes on this - I never
submitted anything to Yahoo or anything like that.  No idea who did, but I
don't think Rob Nation did either.  Yahoo must have some sort of control
person that you can send a note to that might listen to reason though ("hey
look, that old link is dead!").

Chuck

--
*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis Developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis and Balintawak Escrima]

         "Go back to sleep, Chuck.  You're just havin' a nightmare
             -- of course, we ARE still in Hell." (Gary Larson)
*******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].