Subject: Re: GNOME Hints Patch and other unfinished business

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:39:50 -0500

Dan Espen <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  I vaguely remember  someone saying that we would be
>  granting more CVS update access after 2.2 shipped...
>  I think we have at least 2 likely candidates. ...
>  Any other opinions?

	I'd say there's a good case to be made for it. I don't know who will
next accept the Pumpking mantle, but I think most of us probably have
our own pet modifications we'd like to be working on rather than
fielding version after version of test patches that the patch developers
themselves are quite competent to apply via CVS - unless they're unable
to access CVS because of a firewall.

- Bob
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].