Subject: fvwm-2.2.candidate4.tar.gz uploaded

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:47:50 -0500 (EST)

OK, a last (!?!?) candidate tar file is available in incoming.

This is identical to candidate3 except for some updates to the AUTHORS
file (new mailing list addr), and the download.html, version.html, and
index.html.  I changed the order of the download links in the first two,
and I added a 2.2 announce blurb to the homepage (index.html).

I did a diff between c3 and c4 and there are no significant differences
except for the above.

I moved the version-2_2 and version-2_2_0 tags appropriately.

As far as I'm concerned, this one's a go.  Anyone else? :)

PS. It turns out version.html it vestigal.  I can find no reference to
    it in any of the other HTML pages; it should be removed (post-2.2).

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:58:42 -0500

> As far as I'm concerned, this one's a go.  Anyone else? :)

I still say its a go.  I see little point in waiting any longer.

>  Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Developmen

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:04:35 +0100

> As far as I'm concerned, this one's a go.  Anyone else? :)

Sure. Let's announce it.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]