Subject: pending patches

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:39:27 +0100

I have three pending patches and still not a single comment.
Should I commit them or not (see individual threads for
details). I vote for yes in all three cases.

 - manpage for ^^ %% ** @@ in menus
 - Direction related coredump fix
 - menu postition hints syntax

Bye

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:31:13 +0000

> details). I vote for yes in all three cases.

Me too.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:35:41 +0100

> > details). I vote for yes in all three cases.

OK, if nothing comes up I will commit them tonight (about
23:00 GMT).

Bye

Dominik

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:43:31 -0500

>  - menu postition hints syntax

Go for it.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].