Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 02:39:00 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/01/03 02:39:00

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog FAQ 
	fvwm           : builtins.c fvwm2.1 menus.c menus.h 

Log message:
* fvwm/menus.c (MenuInteraction): fixed various bugs in drawing
gradient menus when overlapping the parent menu. Fixed bug with
hilighting an item before the menu was painted (it stayed hilighted
with gradient menus and Hilight3D).

(MenuInteraction): fixed a *bad* bug with MenuStyles. At several places
I used the style of the submenu instead of the menu itself.

* FAQ:
* fvwm/fvwm2.1: Some comments on gradient menus

* fvwm/menus.c (DoMenusOverlap): fixed PopupOffsetAdd in MenuStyle
(only positive values worked)

* fvwm/builtins.c (NewMenuStyle): fixed coredump with menu styles
other than *

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].