Subject: Button2 drag in Pager chages viewport

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:54:43 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Bob Woodside
Version: 2.1.x
CVS_Date: 01/23/1998
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (206.105.29.145)
Submitted by: drbob

    According to the man page for FvwmPager:

      "Dragging mouse button 2 on a miniature view of a window
      will cause that window to be move to the location where
      you release the mouse button, but your viewport will not
      change."

    This behavior is broken in the recent 2.1.x betas. When the
button is released at the end of the drag, FVWM switches the
viewport to the page where the dragged window is located, as
though the window had just been clicked, not dragged. (This is
trivial to fix - 2 spots in x_pager.c need the Focus call
bracketed with "if (! moved) {...}".)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].