Subject: Moving Windows in FvwmPager under fvwm2-2.1.7 almost always crashes FvwmPager

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:06:09 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Jason Jordan
Version: 2.1.7
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.0.36
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.3.1
Submission from: (NULL) (209.122.204.103)

(I'm resubmitting this one, because it's happening again.)

Usually, but not always, attempting to move a window inside of FvwmPager in
fvwm2-2.1.7 will cause FvwmPager to crash.  You can see the window as you
drag it, but as soon as the mouse button is released, FvwmPager crashes. 
This never happened to me under fvwm2-2.1.5 (fvwm2-2.1.6 was not tested). 
The same results occurred even when using FvwmPager from fvwm2-2.1.5 under
fvwm2-2.1.7, so it probably is not a problemn with FvwmPager (but what
would I know :).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].