Subject: 2.1.7 tarball ready

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:09:42 +0100

I'm just uploading the 2.1.7 tarball. I think we had an
agreement to test it for a day or two before announcing it.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Jan 1999 12:49:00 -0600

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> I'm just uploading the 2.1.7 tarball. I think we had an agreement to
DV> test it for a day or two before announcing it.

I have moved it into /pub/fvwm/version-2/testing for folks without CVS
access.

 - J<