Subject: Configure changes

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:38:25 -0500 (EST)

I've changed configure for more tests, etc.

_PLEASE_ be sure to do a "make distclean" before you build, or otherwise
trash your existing build files.

At the very least, you should absolutely remove the old config.cache
file or you will be very unhappy.

Please test this stuff hard on multiple systems.  I'm absolutely not
proud of much of these configure changes but they seem to work on the
systems I've tried them on.

Also, rumor has it autoconf 2.13 will have a builtin macro for testing
select() arg types, so once that's available we can clean that up, at
least (probably not for 2.2, though).

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].