Subject: gradient menus not properly redrawn

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 05:16:23 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Ives Aerts
Version: 2.1.10
CVS_Date: 
OS: IRIX6.3
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (155.208.254.69)
Submitted by: domivogt

I've been using 2.1.10 for a while now and I think I've found an
(aesthetic) bug in the menu code. English is not my native language,
so I hope I can describe it accurately enough.

The bug appears when you have a gradiented menu with a (large enough)
submenu. Pop up the menu near the bottom of the screen, then go to the
submenu. This will display the submenu shifted upwards so that it fits
completly on the screen. So far so good.

Now, without going into the submenu, move your mouse up again (in the
parent menu) so that the submenu disappears again.

The parent menu will be redrawn, except for the part that was covered
because the submenu was moved upwards.

For the record: I'm using fvwm2.1.10 on an SGI O2 running IRIX6.3. My
.fvwm2rc file is attached to this mail.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].