Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 21:18:35 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	99/01/02 21:18:35

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : add_window.c builtins.c events.c functions.c 
	                 fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 menus.c misc.h parse.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c 

Log message:
fixed FvwmButtons bug: closing a panel closes the whole button bar

merged SetMenuStyle into MenuStyle

fixed XGetImage bug

fvwm/events.c (HandleButtonPress): removed unnecessary code

fvwm/fvwm.h: switched context defines to hex (instead of decimal)

fvwm/add_window.c (AddWindow): backed out a patch that caused a mouse
binding problem

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].