Subject: FvwmAudio and FvwmEvent dumping cores

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 02:24:59 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Norvell Spearman
Version: 2.1.7
CVS_Date: 
OS: RedHat Linux 5.1
X_Server: S3
Submission from: (NULL) (129.118.11.25)

I've always had this problem with FvwmAudio (when I was using RedHat 5.0)
and now with FvwmEvent:  Any time I enable sounds ``+ "I" Module
FvwmEvent''
I get a core dump when a sound is supposed to play.  My sounds directory
is
valid, as is the play command for FvwmAudio/Event.  I've tried other WMs
(like AfterStep) and the sound works, but I much prefer fvwm2 to others.
If it matters, I've always used the RPMs for fvwm so I assumed (perhaps
erringly)
that all the binaries worked somewhere on someone's machine.

Thanks for any help with this.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].