Subject: 2.1.8 and 2.1.9...

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 1999 16:16:56 -0600

I've moved the 2.1.8 and 2.1.9 tarballs into version-2/testing.  Let me
know if we want to announce 2.1.9.  Sorry for taking so long, but I was
pretty out of it yesterday.

Also note that www.fvwm.org should point the the right pages now.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 02:28:13 +0100

> Also note that www.fvwm.org should point the the right pages now.

docs/ANNOUNCE still says it is 2.1.8. Please remember to change
that to 2.1.9 when you post the announcement.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 18 Jan 1999 21:50:30 -0500

%% Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

  dv> docs/ANNOUNCE still says it is 2.1.8. Please remember to change
  dv> that to 2.1.9 when you post the announcement.

Eh.  In GNU make I check in files like ANNOUNCE.in which contain things
like @VERSION@ and @DATE@, then these are processed during "make dist"
just like other .in files.

Then I never have to remember to update them :)

After 2.2 maybe I'll take a pass at the fvwm files in a similar way.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].