Subject: Signal stuff for remaining modules ...

From: Chris Rankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:34:16 -0500 (EST)

Well, there have been no screams of pain from the Users over the
signal handling, and the internal wailing and gnashing of teeth seems
to have ended too... ;-) Does this mean that it's now safe for me to
start patching the rest of the fvwm modules in the new and agreed
manner?

Chris.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:05:15 +0100

> start patching the rest of the fvwm modules in the new and agreed

Ok by me. If you keep in mind that no new patches will go in before
2.2. ... But after this I'll happily apply everything you give me.

Bye

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].