Subject: Not-So-CleverPlacement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:17:43 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Bob Woodside
Version: 2.1.7
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.0.35
X_Server: AcceleratedX
Submission from: (NULL) (206.105.29.149)
Submitted by: drbob

    In 2.1.x betas through 2.1.7, SmartPlacement and CleverPlacement
failed to avoid Sticky windows when placing SkipMapping, StartsOnPage
or StartsOnDesk windows.

    Also, CleverPlacement could sometimes place a window entirely outside
the virtual desktop (with SkipMapping, StartsOnPage).

    The fixes for both were committed to CVS on 01/13/1998.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].