Subject: 2.1.8, 2.1.9?, 2.2

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 00:36:46 +0100

I'm wondering what 2.1.x releases should come before 2.2
(and when).

I could imagine this (contrary to some other posting by me):

 - 2.1.8 soon, perhaps after one week, so the many patches
   since I built 2.1.7 get in.

 - 2.1.9 after the remaining problems are resolved (see
   'Status update' thread). Let a week pass for people to
   test. Only fixes for *new* reports are included now.
   All further testing will be done via CVS.

 - 2.2 a week or two after 2.1.9.

Thoughts?

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 10 Jan 1999 15:16:43 -0500

I think it's important to get a version with all the configure changes
in; that sort of thing can be tricky.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].