Subject: FvwmWinList disappears randomly

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 23:12:28 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Damon Harper
Version: 2.1.10
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.0.36
X_Server: XFree86 3.3 (i think)
Submission from: (NULL) (142.103.38.187)

Never had this problem until this version - but with 2.1.10, FvwmWinList
disappears at seemingly random intervals.  I'm not entirely certain, but it
usually seems to be when I run or close another program.  For a while I
thought it was when i closed XOSView by pressing 'q', but I checked the
FvwmWinList code and commented out its behaviour when it gets sent a q
keypress - no effect.

The FvwmWinList process does actually exit; it's not just the window that
disappears.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].