Subject: context "W" in mouse binding doesn't work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:40:01 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Baoqiu Cui
Version: 2.1.7
CVS_Date: 
OS: Red Hat 5.1
X_Server: Xi Graphics
Submission from: (NULL) (129.49.81.196)

I have the following two lines in my .fvwm2rc, and everything 
was perfect in Fvwm 2.0.46.  But after I installed version
2.1.7, the context "W" does not work anymore.  When I press 
Ctrl key or Melt key and click mouse button 1 in an application 
window, nothing happens.

Mouse 1 TSIFW	C	Menu Utilities Nop
Mouse 1 TSIFW	M	RaiseLower

I don't know if it is a new feature or a bug.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].