Subject: Partial GNOME patch for cvs fvwm2

From: Jay Painter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 00:06:58 -0800 (PST)

It was pretty easy to use the fvwm1 patch as a basis for this patch, which
supplies enough hints so the GNOME pager and tasklist work.  I'll work on
root-window mouse bindings next by adding something like:

Mouse 1 R       A       GNOME_Proxy

to indicate a root buttonpress should be proxied to gnome.  To avoid
spamming the mailing list, you can pick up the patch at:

http://www.serv.net/~jpaint/download/fvwm2-gnome.tar.gz

Regards,
Jay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay Painter -- [email-masked] -- [email-masked] -- [email-masked]
http://www.serv.net/~jpaint/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:03:32 +0100

> root-window mouse bindings next by adding something like:

Could you explain what this exactly does? I've never looked at GNOME.

> http://www.serv.net/~jpaint/download/fvwm2-gnome.tar.gz

Hey, it's only 7k big. No problem to post this. You should take
into account that more people will test and look at the patch if
you post it directly.

Thanks for the effort

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].