Subject: Fvwm needs a shared module lib

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:58:12 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Paul D. Smith
Version: 2.1.8
CVS_Date: 
OS: Solaris 2.5.1
X_Server: X11R6.3
Submission from: (NULL) (192.32.138.39)
Submitted by: psmith

Fvwm should create a library of functions for modules to use, and
should install it when asked.  The library should be created both
as a static and shared library (using the normal autoconf flags
to control this).

Headers should be installed as well.  This leads to a slight problem:
all the modules and headers right now rely on config.h which means
that would have to be installed too.  Obviously you couldn't install it
in /usr/local/include, so it would have to be installed in the FVWM
module directory.  That may or may not be what the user wants!

Or, we could rename config.h to fvwmconfig.h or something and just
install it.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].