Subject: WindowList NoGeometry NoDeskSort looks odd

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:01:47 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Tim Phipps
Version: 2.1.10
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (194.202.174.12)
Submitted by: hippo

The WindowList menu has separators between desks. They are confusing when
the NoGeometry option is used as you can't see the reason for them.

Having NoGeometry ought to remove the separators, it would be nice if
NoGeometry DeskSort could put the desk titles between the different desk
lists

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].