Subject: Re: lsm's

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:06:04 -0500 (EST)

[email-masked] (Paul D. Smith) wrote:
> I note that in the docs directory there is an fvwm.lsm for fvwm 1.22
> (!) and an fvwm-2.xx.lsm for some older version of 2.0.x.
> 
> I think the former should be removed, and the latter needs a lot of
> updating of URLs, mailing list info, maintainer info, etc.

	For openers, the format is years out of date. I'll make a
working draft lsm that I think is in an up to date format, and put it
in docs as fvwm-2.2.lsm. Then feel free to update the url info,
description, tarball name, or whatever.

	When we're ready to go with it, this version should be renamed
to simply fvwm.lsm.

	I don't know how active the LSM is currently. As I recall, Lars
Wirzenius retired from maintaining it 2 or 3 years ago, and I don't
remember who took it over. I'll see if I can find some current info.
My formatting is based on what Sunsite's current tools like to see
(well, I haven't uploaded anything there in about half a year, but I
don't think it's changed).

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].