Subject: InitFunction/RestartFunction inaccesible from second init file?

From: Jesper James <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:50:28 +0100 (NFT)

Hi,

I have a problem with the InitFunction and RestartFunction. I can't seem
to access them from other than the first commandfile given to fvwm.
I i eg. startup fvwm2 (2.1.5) like:

fvwm2 -f systrem.fvwm2rc -f user.fvwm2rc

There is no way (i found) to set/change/destroy the init/restart functions
from the user.fvwm2rc file? I can destroy and add to menus, but not to
these functions. Anyone have any clues for this problem? I cant for the
world see in the code that there should be any difference in which command
file it is specified in?

Best Regards,
Jesper James
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].