Subject: DGradient expose bug

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 07:29:28 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Tim Phipps
Version: 2.1.10 & 2.1.11
CVS_Date: 
OS: SunOS 5.6
X_Server: Exceed 6.1.0.0 on NT4 with backing store and save unders disabled
Submission from: (NULL) (194.202.174.12)

Subject: 
           2.1.10 bug in gradiented menus
      Date: 
           Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:40:47 +0100
     From: 
           Ives Aerts <[email-masked]>
 Reply-To: 
           [email-masked]
       To: 
           FVWM mailing list <[email-masked]>

MenuStyle * Foreground black, Background grey88, Greyed grey40
MenuStyle * Font -adobe-helvetica-bold-o-normal--14-*-*-*-p-82-iso8859-1
Menustyle * MenuFace DGradient 48 grey88 grey44
MenuStyle * Hilight3DThick, TitleUnderlines2, TrianglesSolid
MenuStyle * PopupOffset -40 100

The bug appears when you have a gradiented menu with a (large enough)
submenu. Pop up the menu near the bottom of the screen, then go to the
submenu. This will display the submenu shifted upwards so that it fits
completly on the screen. So far so good.

Now, without going into the submenu, move your mouse up again (in the
parent menu) so that the submenu disappears again.

The parent menu will be redrawn, except for the part that was covered
because the submenu was moved upwards.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].