Subject: Re: It works :-)

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:55:19 +0100

>Well, before you continue you should share your code with us
>so our portability cracks can have a look at it and see if/how
>we could better integrate it with the regular distribution.
	Well... I will share it of course, but :
	o I'm not very proud of the form. I'd like to do all the 
stuff in one C source and one H include, and no modification of your code. 
Basically, the only modifications are in fork/execl and select...
	o I can't give you a diff result.
	o I would like to have 2 or 3 modules working so I can get a proof the 
options I choose are good.

	What I propose is to have all it work. Then apply my modifications to 
the 2.1.7 or next, verify, and then we will find a solution to give you the 
changes I made. Does it sound correct to you ?

	Fab.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:04:47 +0100

> changes I made. Does it sound correct to you ?

Sounds good to me. I still think that talking with Steve R. or Paul (PDS)
might help you with the correct form. If it's generic enough we might
incorporate it in the regular distribution via configure.

Bye

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].