Subject: Re: Notification: incoming/123

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:40:43 +0100

----- Forwarded message from "Joseph F. Prosser" <[email-masked]> -----

From: "Joseph F. Prosser" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dominik Vogt" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [[email-masked]: Re: Notification: incoming/123]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:37:56 -0500
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3155.0
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3155.0

Hi,
In response to your questions:

1).  I looked, but I cannot locate a core dump.  I tried using FvwmTalk to
see if FvwmWinList would provide any further details, but did not.

2).   Unfortunately, I am not in a position where I can run fvwm anywhere
but my PC.  I am running Win95 with Exceed/W 6.0.  I have fvwm compiled on
Solaris 2.6 using gcc compiled 2.7.2.1.  I've been running fvwm 2.0.46 in
this environment with no problems for at least two years.  fvwm 2.0.46 was
compiled with an older version of gcc (don't remember what release) on a
solaris 2.4 platform.

On a side note, I tried using fvwm 2.1.6 and winlist was working fine.  I
backed off of 2.1.6 because the 'Key' commands did not work for for
scrolling around the desktops.

3).  I will be happy to recompile fvwm, but I cannot do this until the
middle of next week due to business commitments.  I will recompile on
solaris 2.4 to see if it makes a difference.

I'll be happy to try any other suggestions you may have.

Regards,
Joe Prosser

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].