Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:08:37 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/01/07 21:08:37

Modified files:
	.              : configure.in configure ChangeLog 

Log message:
* configure.in: Add checks for system headers that are required
before using AC_FUNC_SELECT_ARGTYPES.  Workaround for autoconf
2.13 bug.

I'm only checking in the configure.in and configure script.  When you
build, it will probably rebuild all the Makefiles ...

By the way: I have patched my version of autoconf to fix the bug that
this change works around.  As a result, the checks for some header
files are duplicated.  Nothing to worry about; it will go away as soon
as someone rebuilds configure with an unpatched autoconf 2.13.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].