Subject: mouse action on window doesn't work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:56:26 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Roderich Schupp
Version: 2.1.7
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.0-pre7
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.3
Submission from: (NULL) (195.138.53.254)

The following entry in my .fvwmrc stopped working in 2.1.7 (was OK in
2.1.5):

Mouse 1         W       M       Function "Move-or-Raise"

All other mouse actions are OK, only the window context seems to be
affected.
Actually, fvwm seems to recognize the binding, as on clicking button 1
whiel holding Meta the cursor changes shape. But nothing else happens.
The following action works

Mouse 1         T       A       Function "Move-or-Raise"

hence I think the problem is not in "Move-or-Raise" (replacing it by the
builtin Raise doesn't work either).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 04:02:11 +0100

> builtin Raise doesn't work either).

Yup, It's a known problem that is already fixed in the development
tree. Will be fixed in the next beta.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].