Subject: 2.1.7 menu misdraw

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 11:17:51 +0000

I don't subscribe [as yet] to the -workers list, so I can't tell if this
has been reported/fixed until I set up CVS - just ignore me if I'm
treading over old ground.

  I've bound one of my menus to <Meta-t>, and with the new-format
MenuStyle I'm using, the menu comes up with the pointer over the top item
when triggered from the key-press (not the title, as it does when brought
up as a sub menu). The item's highlighted correctly, but its background
*remains* at the highlited colour when the pointer moves to other items
(the font/foreground colour reverts to unhighlited).

  If this is new/live, I'll email the relevant parts of my .fvwm2rc.

-- 
========================- http://www.rrds.co.uk/ -======================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |        There are 359 days remaining
 mailto:[email-masked] |                           [ T-152 days! ]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 23:28:26 +0100

>   If this is new/live, I'll email the relevant parts of my .fvwm2rc.

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]