Subject: extended FvwmIconMan configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:17:48 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Linus Nilsson
Version: 2.1.7
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linus/OpenBSD
X_Server: XFree86
Submission from: (NULL) (194.47.215.50)

It would be nice if FvwmIconMan*dontshow and ...*show would take 
more complex expressions like [!iconic] and such. What I miss is
also to be able to set the colors of Fields in the IconMan showing
iconfified windows. If that was possible I could do without that 
little box before the name of the window aswell. (;
(sorry for ranting)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].