Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:05:03 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	99/01/19 19:05:03

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog acconfig.h config.h.in configure 
	                 configure.in 
	extras/FvwmCommand: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmConfig: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmConsole: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmDebug: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmGoodStuff: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmPipe: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmScript/Widgets: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmTaskBar: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	extras/FvwmWharf: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	libs           : Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmAnimate: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmAudio: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmAuto: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmBacker: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmBanner: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmButtons: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmCpp: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmEvent: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmForm: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmIdent: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmM4 : Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmPager: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmRearrange: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmSave: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmSaveDesk: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmScroll: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmTalk: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	modules/FvwmWinList: Makefile.am Makefile.in 
	utils          : Makefile.am Makefile.in 

Log message:
Fixed configure.in and all Makefile.am's to make sure that xpm_CFLAGS
preceeds X_CFLAGS.  This is so that the include directory for
--with-xpm-includes is searched ahead of the system's X11 include
directory (in case multiple versions of xpm are installed).

acconfig.h: Removed #undefs for VERSION & PACKAGE; autoheader from
autoconf 1.13 now generates them automatically.

And yes, this time I made sure to use automake 1.4 :-)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].