Subject: Announce 2.1.9?

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jan 1999 10:14:41 -0600

Without objections, I'll announce 2.1.9 in a couple of hours.  Are there
any serious issues?

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:20:17 -0500

> Without objections, I'll announce 2.1.9 in a couple of hours.  Are there

I think the menu stuff is serious.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].