Subject: Quick Question.

From: Robert Current <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:23:42 -0600

Anyone who would be willing or up to writing an artical for
freshmeat.net on the possability of success of an X standardization
project?  Hopefully there will be some comments from the E and
WindowMaker crowd comming soon, just thought I would give you guys a
chance to be heard too...

If your interested, email me personally at [email-masked] (I didn't
subscribe to this group because I have a hard enough time keeping up
with my mail, sorry for the spamed message to you though).

-- 
"Robert W. Current" <[email-masked]> - email
http://www.current.nu                - personal web site
"Hey mister, turn it on, turn it up, and turn me loose." - Dwight Yoakam
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].