Subject: another menu style issue

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 00:33:48 +0100

Two things to consider:

1) How about making all this FVWM/MWM/WIN-like behaviour
   global options to remove the dependencies with the menu
   code? (e.g. EmulateMWM, EmulateWin (blarg), EmulateFvwm).

2) I'd like to establish a new command 'GlobalStyle' for two
   reasons:
   a) The naming is more conststent with the other Style commands
   b) It can take all the stuff from GlobalOpts that will stay
      the way it is. GlobalOpts will be the testing area in the
      future and GlobalStyle gets the final commands.

If we agree on both I'll put the Emulate... styles in the
GlobalStyle command.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].