Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:52:00 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	98/12/21 19:51:59

Modified files:
	fvwm           : add_window.c bindings.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 colormaps.c colors.c functions.c fvwm.c fvwm2.1 
	                 icons.c menus.c menus.h misc.h move.c parse.h 
	                 placement.c resize.c screen.h 

Log message:
* fvwm/fvwm2.1: a little cleanup on 'Style'

* fvwm/builtins.c (ReadMenuFace): fixed coredumps: freeing NULL
pointers for item and s_colors[i]
(ReadMenuFace): fixed memory leak: perc not freed

* fvwm/fvwm2.1 (Note): updated manpage for FvwmAnimate/FvwmEvent

* fvwm/menus.c (PaintEntry): Why the hell were the popup tringles
placed dynamically? An offset of five pixels from the right edge of
the menu siply has to do. The dynamic placement might put the tringle
over the text of the menu item.

* fvwm/builtins.c (DestroyMenuStyle): it is possible to destroy a used
menu style. Menus using it revert back to the default menu style

* fvwm/menus.c:
DELAY_POPUP_MENUS macro removed
switched to new MenuFace structure
replaced c10msDelaysBeforePopup by menu-specific value PopupDelay10ms
(MenuInteraction): fixed bug: mouse movement considered only if moved
in x and y direction by more that three pixels

* fvwm/resize.c (DisplaySize):
* fvwm/add_window.c (AddWindow):
* fvwm/builtins.c:
* fvwm/fvwm.c (main):
* fvwm/move.c: removed some menu dependencies

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetGlobalStyle): new command

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetGlobalOptions):
* fvwm/fvwm.c (InitVariables):
* fvwm/placement.c (PlaceWindow):
* fvwm/screen.h (ScreenInfo): moved global options into 'go' structure
created 'gs' structure for global styles

* fvwm/builtins.c:
* fvwm/functions.c (func_config):
* fvwm/parse.h:
* fvwm/misc.h: new command GlobalStyle

* fvwm/move.c (DisplayPosition): removed some of the menu dependencies

(CreateIconWindow):
(DrawIconWindow):
removed dependencies to menu code

* fvwm/fvwm2.1: documented DefaultFont command
updated syntax for IconFont and WIndowFont

* fvwm/builtins.c (ReadMenuFace): static now
(FreeMenuFaceStyle): changes for new MenuStyle syntax
(ReadMenuFace): fixed coredump: Pixmap/TiledPixmap without pixmap name
(ReadMenuFace): fixem meory leaks
(ReadMenuFace): fixed coredump: incomplete gradients freed

* fvwm/menus.h: new structures MenuLookStyle and MenuFeelStyle,
modified MenuFace.

* fvwm/screen.h (ScreenInfo): added StdGC, StdReliefGC and StdShadowGC.

* fvwm/fvwm.c (main): modified logic for creation of SizeWindow
(SetRCDefaults): 'DefaultFont' replaces 'WindowFont' and 'IconFont'
in list of initial config commands

* fvwm/screen.h: added ApplyWindowFont declaration
(ScreenInfo): new hasIconFont and hasWindowFont

* fvwm/parse.h:
* fvwm/functions.c (func_config): Added 'DefaultFont' and
'DefaultColors'

* fvwm/builtins.c (ApplyIconFont):
(LoadIconFont):
(ApplyWindowFont):
(LoadWindowFont): moved calculations based on the font into separate
functions so that 'SetDefaultFont' may do this too.

* fvwm/builtins.c (ChangeMenuStyle): fixed memory leaks in parsing
(DestroyMenuStyle): cleaned up

* libs/Parse.c (GetQuotedString):
(SkipQuote): new functions for ease of parsing.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].