Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 03:03:17 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	98/12/31 03:03:17

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : menus.c placement.c 

Log message:
* fvwm/menus.c (MakeMenu): fixed font-change bug with menus: If a menu
has a continuation and then the font is changed (to a smaller one) the
continuations are not recalculated (i.e. the menus are too short).

* fvwm/placement.c (test_fit): applied placement fix for iconified
windows without an icon (by Trent Piepho)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].