Subject: Re: buglist?

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Dec 1998 21:14:57 -0600

I just dug this message out of the depths of my inbox.  After browsing the
Bonsai source, the name seemed oddly familiar...

>>>>> "TW" == Terry Weissman <[email-masked]> writes:

TW> If someone gives me a login on a Web server, I would be happy to make
TW> an installation of Bugzilla for FVWM. 

I may be interested in taking you up on this offer, or at least tapping you
for info.  With the TCL gone, Bugzilla seems almost simple and I may look
into it if Jitterbug turns out to not be 'meaty' enough.

However, I am somewhat interested in Bonsai.  However, after a browse
through the source, ...., wow.  Maybe not.  Do you think it's worth it at
all for a project of FVWM's size?  Right now I'm probably going to hack LXR
and CVSweb together and see how it turns out.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Terry Weissman)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 21:26:11 -0800

> and CVSweb together and see how it turns out.
 
Bugzilla is completely simple, compared to Bonsai.  Bonsai developed 
sort of as a cancerous growth...

Personally, I wouldn't get much benefit from Bonsai for a project the 
size of fvwm.  I'd use it if it were there, but I could make do pretty 
well without it.

- Terry		http://www.weissman.org/