Subject: Server down for about an hour

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Dec 1998 13:06:54 -0600

Hopefully a disk transplant will be sufficient, and everything will be happy and
fast and powerful and stuff when it comes back.

Remember that CVS continues to work.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Dec 1998 14:37:55 -0600

>>>>> "JLT" == Jason L Tibbitts <[email-masked]> writes:

JLT> Hopefully a disk transplant will be sufficient, and everything will be
JLT> happy and fast and powerful and stuff when it comes back.

We're back up.  If you've ever been inside an Alphastation you may
understand why I'm frazzled right now.

But we now have a faster machine with _much_ more memory.  Whee!

 - J<