Subject: www links page

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 22:43:56 -0500 (EST)

I think there is work to be done on the fvwm links page.

For example, it still has links to the autoconf (spelled wrong :) and
pager balloon sites, when those are both already installed in 2.1.4.

Also, the link to the CDE panel lookalike is non-existent.

Maybe other stuff.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Dec 1998 22:48:18 -0600

>>>>> "PDS" == Paul D Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

PDS> I think there is work to be done on the fvwm links page.

Most definitely.  There are some dead links, and we should probably add
several others, like the fvwm2gnome page and fvwm.themes.org.  I'm off to
bed now, but if nobody commits fixes by the morrow I'll work on it a bit.

This reminds me: can someone give me a final list of stuff that I can nuke
from the unofficial-patches directory?

And finally: I announced on Freshmeat.

 - J<