Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:21:13 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	98/12/17 17:21:13

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : bindings.c fvwm.c fvwm2.1 module.c move.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c 
	modules/FvwmEvent: ChangeLog FvwmEvent.c Parse.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.1 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c 

Log message:
* fvwm/bindings.c (ParseBindEntry): fixed older patch to combine
mouse and key binding parsing. Dos this prevent the key binding
problem?

* fvwm/module.c:
* fvwm/fvwm.c: applied signal handler patches by Chris Rankin

* fvwm/fvwm2.1: documented that EdgeScroll handles the "p" suffix too

* fvwm/move.c (moveLoop): fixed bug: moving windows over page
boundaries not possible if EdgeScroll 0 0 was used.

* FvwmPager/FvwmEvent.c:
* FvwmPager/FvwmPager.c:
* FvwmButtons/FvwmButtons.c: applied signal handler patches by Chris
Rankin

* FvwmIconMan/FvwmIconMan.1: added missing double quote

* FvwmButtons/FvwmButtons.c: applied panel direction bugfix by
J. Joshua Feng

* FvwmEvent/Parse.c (PeekArgument): malloc -> safemalloc

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].