Subject: 2.1.5 ready for distribution

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:09:45 +0100

-- 
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 14 Dec 1998 16:26:51 -0500

Does this mean you've created a dist tarfile and put it on the incoming
ftp site and informed Jason about it?

Or that you need someone to do this?

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 00:22:31 +0100

> Or that you need someone to do this?

It means that I was just uploading when I wrote the mail.
It's now in the incoming/fvwm directory.

Bye

Dominik

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Dec 1998 00:27:41 -0600

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> It means that I was just uploading when I wrote the mail. It's now in
DV> the incoming/fvwm directory.

I've moved the file; I'll update the web pages and do the announcement
tomorrow.

 - j<