Subject: mouse click penetrates netscape 4.0.5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:29:41 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Dominik Vogt
Version: 
CVS_Date: 13-Dec-1998
OS: Linux
X_Server: XF86
Submission from: (NULL) (155.208.254.69)
Submitted by: domivogt

I noticed some strange bahaviour with netscape (4.0.5):

If I click on a link within netscape (button 1), drag it across
the window and drop it, an animation sequence is displayed to
visualise the action. If I click a mouse button immediately -
before the animation is over - the mouse click is handled by   
fvwm2 as if it happened in the root window (even if there is
another window beneath netscape).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: job bogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:30:42 -0600

Just as a note, i cannot reproduce this with netscape 4.06 (sparc SunOS 5.6)

job