Subject: Need a FVWM representative

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Dec 1998 22:29:37 -0600

I have been asked to provide one or two representatives to participate in a
discussion relating to standards on behalf of the FVWM developers.  I've
been asked not to announce what's going on at this point.  I'd volunteer
myself excepting the fact that I haven't the technical knowledge to
reasonably participate.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:25:16 -0500

> discussion relating to standards on behalf of the FVWM developers.  I've

"Standards",  can't say I  like  the  sound of  that.   You must  have
something else in mind...

Can you get a liitle more specific?

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:36:57 +0100

> myself excepting the fact that I haven't the technical knowledge to

Well, if it isn't too much work I could help out, but I'm
not sure what this is about. I've definitely not enough
knowledge to give detailed input to a standards discussion
but as a 'representative' I feel qualified enough.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].