Subject: mouse click 'penetrates' netscape

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 02:05:18 +0100

I noticed some strange bahaviour with netscape (4.0.5):

If I click on a link within netscape (button 1), drag it across
the window and drop it, an animation sequence is displayed to
visualise the action. If I click a mouse button immediately -
before the animation is over - the mouse click is handled by
fvwm2 as if it happened in the root window (even if there is
another window beneath netscape).

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 20:54:39 +0100

> another window beneath netscape).

One more thing: this happens only when the second click is
over the animation window. If I move the mouse somewhere else
in the netscape window, netscape gets the click.

Bye

Dominik