Subject: Buttonstyle mini-icon core file

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 14:46:15 -0500

Am I the only one getting a core file out of the latest 2.1.5
CVS at line 188 in Picture.c?

It  seems to me  the problem is arising at  line 2602 where it assumes
the union bf->u.p  points at a pixmap it  can destroy.  It could first
check that   the old  buttonstyle   was pixmap,   but   the logic   in
FreeButtonFace looks better.

OK, I just looked at the ChangeLog:

1998-12-09  Dominik Vogt  <[email-masked]>

	* fvwm/builtins.c (add_item_to_decor): a little clean up
	(SetBorderStyle): fix for MiniIcon coredump
	(SetBorderStyle): fix for MiniIcon coredump

I'm creating the core file by adding a ButtonStyle 3 miniicon
to 2 different decors.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].