Subject: idea how to reproduce growing windows

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 13:50:18 +0100

Looking at the code I'd guess you can get growing windows
this way (won't work with my last fixes installed):

 1)  Resize a window so that the upper left corner changes
     position (i.e. the window did actually move)

 2a) Create a window that has size hints for the aspect
     ratio (i.e. it has the PAspect hint). This window might
     get the wrong size.

 2b) If you can generate a ConfigureWindow event on a
     PAspect-window it may change size too (don't forget
     step one).

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].