Subject: announce

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:08:31 -0500 (EST)

> gnu.announce (no idea if /how we can do this)

You can send mail to [email-masked] for this, but note that betas are
almost never announced there.  I would not bother to notify them until
the real 2.2 release.

You might think about the comp.windows.x and/or comp.os.linux.x groups,
I guess.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].