Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:52:07 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	98/12/30 12:52:06

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog FAQ 
	archive/purify : purify.fvwm2rc 
	fvwm           : add_window.c builtins.c menus.c menus.h read.c 
	libs           : Picture.c 

Log message:
* libs/Picture.c (GetPicture): fixed use of freed memory (path)

* fvwm/read.c (ReadSubFunc): fixed PipeRead memory leak

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetMenuStyle): removed unused code

* fvwm/menus.h: remove unused flag 'hasFont' from MenuLook

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetMenuStyle): fixed font memory leak

* fvwm/menus.c (MakeMenu): fixed bug in menu continuations:
menuContinuation->first->prev still pointed to last item of parent menu
(AddToMenu): fixed memory leak with "Title top"

* fvwm/add_window.c (AddWindow): fixed memory leak (tmp_win->name
assigned twice in the same function: duplicate code removed)

* FAQ: updated question 1. Miaow.

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetMenuStyle): fixed TrianglesRelief option

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].