Subject: I'm back.

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 00:21:30 +0100 (MET)

Well, just that after a month without computer I rediscover the 
outer world (that nice thing you can see though your window :) but now 
I'm back again (this time with a better box) and I hope your computers 
never failed during a BIOS update.
	After that little intro I would like to be informed of what has 
happen here for the last month, just a briefing, my email was just too 
large (when the admin discover a 12Mb mbox he just deleted it) and I do 
not have the time to read that large mailing list archive. So please if
you could made a little revision of past events (just the more importants 
of course, no point of talking about anybody getting married :D and send 
it to me directly by email, and of course I would like to get only one 
mail, so please Dominik if you have time send me it. (Thanks in advance)
	
	Hopping I could get soon into fvwm development soon. I have had 
time to think about many thing during this retirement, you will be 
informed of all theese happy-mad ideas :-)

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 17 Dec 1998 19:05:28 -0500

Best idea is to (a) get a copy of the latest CVS sources and read the
ChangeLog and NEWS files, and (b) check out the Jitterbug WWW bug
database for bugs in the "fixed" category (and those not fixed yet :)

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:14:20 +0100

> mail, so please Dominik if you have time send me it. (Thanks in advance)

Duh, I've to wave the white flag. I'm hopelessly overcommitted.
Best you do what Paul suggests. One thing you might want to know
that I started to rewrite the MenuStyle syntax yesterday (see recent
'SetMenuStyle' discussions).

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].