Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm drbob

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:15:23 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	drbob	98/12/09 00:15:22

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : functions.c fvwm2.1 virtual.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: x_pager.c 

Log message:
Changed Desk syntax to old handling for the single arg case; changed all
invocations of WindowsDesk to MoveToDesk; removed the WindowsDesk command;
documented WindowsDesk as obsolete in the man page.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 09 Dec 1998 01:55:13 -0500

%% CVS <[email-masked]> writes:

  c> Changed Desk syntax to old handling for the single arg case; changed all
  c> invocations of WindowsDesk to MoveToDesk; removed the WindowsDesk command;
  c> documented WindowsDesk as obsolete in the man page.

Please doc this in the NEWS file, too!

Thx.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:10:49 -0500 (EST)

> Please doc this in the NEWS file, too!

	Ok, I'll do it this evening.

- Bob