Subject: Free Tip

From: [email-masked]
Date: �, 24 ����� 1998 18:16:02

Dear Investor,

Free Tip Iceberg would like you to have this free tip on world currency:

Dollar vs. Japanese Yen is going to go up in the next few weeks between 
4% and 8%.
we hope you find it useful.

and remember, this is just the Tip of the Iceberg.

regards,
the Free Tip Team.

note: If you are not and investor or otherwise do not want to get a free 
tip, reply with subject line "remove".

 
 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].