Subject: Keybindings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:33:16 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Tomas Ögren
Version: cvs
CVS_Date: 18:30 MET, today
OS: Solaris 2.6
X_Server: Xsun
Submission from: (NULL) (130.239.117.83)

Key Return      A       CS      Exec exec xterm &
Key Delete      A       CS      Exec exec xterm &

The C-S-Return thing works everywhere. The one with delete isn't catched
(and used) if above a window, only at the root-window... Instead, the
delete is sent like some weirdo-delete to the app... (the input-window in
motif totally freaks out)... Sorry, don't have xev near to try.. I'll go
find it later..

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].