Subject: Notification: incoming/55

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:03:13 -0600 (CST)

FVWM Bug Tracking notification

domivogt moved PR#55 from incoming to trash
Message summary for PR#55
	From: [email-masked]
	Subject: "Last CVS Upate (if using CVS)" <- typo!
	Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:42:01 -0600 (CST)
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:41:17 +0100

> domivogt moved PR#55 from incoming to trash

Ahem, could we have these notifications for incoming bugs only?
We'll generate a lot of traffic this way (and may insult people
seeing their bugs reports into the trash ;-) (it was really no
bug but a typo on the web page)).

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 07 Dec 1998 14:32:52 -0500

Notifications appear to be sent whenever a bug in the
queue-to-be-notified-on changes.  That includes moving it to another
queue.  Obviously we won't get notified on bugs that are moved from
"confirmed" to "fixed" or something, just bugs moved into or out of
"incoming".

There's no way you can change that, that I'm aware of, without hacking
Jitterbug.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].