Subject: Should I announce 2.1.6?

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Dec 1998 00:00:54 -0600

I see that 2.1.6 showed up in incoming and Dominik tagged everything for
2.1.7.  Is 2.1.6 safe to announce?  Note that I won't generally do it
unless someone asks me to.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:00:18 +0100

> unless someone asks me to.

No, another problem has to be fixed first (see the 'obscure bugs')
thread. I'll make a new package soon.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].