Subject: Resize on interactive placement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:31:26 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Danek Duvall
Version: cvs
CVS_Date: Sat Dec  5 21:06:35 1998
OS: Linux 2.1.130 / libc 5.4.46
X_Server: XFree 3.3.2.3
Submission from: (NULL) (209.233.33.110)

When using the mouse button 2 to perform a resize during the initial
interactive
placement of a window, as long as the button is held down, the pointer
becomes the
northwest corner pointer, the rubberband disappears, and there's no visible
effect
(or even invisible, as far as I can tell).  Release the mouse button, and
the
pointer returns to the center of the default rubberband and everything
acts
normally.

The behavior in 2.0.46 (albeit with a small timing bug) was to keep the
button held
down as you performed the resize.

The new behavior is unexpected and ugly, although the functionality is
still
available.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].