Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 19:13:24 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	98/12/13 19:13:23

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : builtins.c fvwm.c fvwm2.1 module.c read.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c draw.c parse.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: fvwm.c 

Log message:
* FvwmButtons/draw.c (RedrawButton): fixed background pixmap for
swallowed windows. Is it ok to never draw a background for swallowed
applications?

* FvwmIconMan/fvwm.c (destroy_window): coredump fixed: IconMan died
when the window with the focus was deleted and the focus was changed

* FvwmButtons/parse.c (ParseContainer):
(match_string): fixed possible coredump (font_string == NULL but
b_Font was still set).

* fvwm/read.c (ReadSubFunc): the piperead string was set as the last
read filename

* fvwm/module.c (executeModule): removed useless code:
if(args[nargs] != NULL)
free(args[nargs]);
when args[nargs] is guaranteed to be NULL

* fvwm/fvwm.c (SetRCDefaults): added missing comma after "SetMenuStyle"
default

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetMenuStyle):
* fvwm/fvwm2.1: removed SetMenuStyle ... next. The menuface option can
be applied to any menu style. I don't understand what this was good for
anyway since when you specified 'next', the menu style itself
(mwm/fvwm/win) was undefined.

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetMenuStyle1): removed unused code

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].