Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm psmith

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:04:46 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	psmith	98/12/16 12:04:46

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog DEVELOPERS Makefile.in 
	libs           : fvwmlib.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.c 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.c FvwmIconMan.h debug.c debug.h 
	                     functions.c 

Log message:
Add automake/$TAR issue to DEVELOPERS file.

Add GCC __attribute__ support to fvwmlib.h.

Modify FvwmIconMan to not print debugging info by default, and to not
print it to /dev/console in any event.  Note that "messages" are still
printed, and go to stderr by default.

A few minor cleanups after compiling with __attribute__ and -Wall.  But,
quickly tired of this, and probably _real_ cleaning should wait until
after 2.2 since mucking with header includes, etc. could cause compilation
problems on some systems.  At this point, the "if it ain't broke..."
philosophy should probably take hold.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].