Subject: Rational Rose98 Browes->Units

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 07:07:10 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: 
Version: fvwm-2.1.4
CVS_Date: 
OS: SPARC/Solaris 2.6
X_Server: Xsun
Submission from: (NULL) (192.165.125.2)

Running Rational Rose98 under Solaris 2.6 (and 2.5.1) the pulldown
function
Browes-Units results in a popup window. And this works under the CDE, olwm
and olvwm windows managers. But for fvwm 2.1.4 (and 2.0.46) there never
popup
a window. Instead rose "locks" for any input. But there are a lot of other
popup
windows that do works. Sorry for not being more precise.

/stefan

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].