Subject: good news on copyrights

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 20:45:09 +0100

I got a reply from the FSF on the copyrights issue.
They think there is no problem with the twm copyright at
all. We can put that under GPL or another open source
license if we want.

All that is left to do is to get permission to add some
permissions into the copyright statements of:

FvwmWharf
FvwmTile
FvwmCascade

Any ideas how to contact the copyright owners of these?

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: brian moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 13:25:49 -0800

> permissions into the copyright statements of:

[email-masked] ported this from Afterstep.

The address should still be valid, as it's listed on his web site
(http://www.uow.edu.au/~pdg/) with a last mod date of 1998-Sep-09.

> FvwmCascade

 Andrew Veliath:
 [email-masked] or [email-masked]

Web site at http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/ -- last modified Jun 6 and he
talks of graduating.  The second address above is a forward to the
usa.net address, so he probably graduated.  He was posting to mailing
lists as [email-masked] in July, so that may be the best one.

-- 
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach
      Usenet Vandal               |  is higher up on the evolutionary chain."
      Netscum, Bane of Elves.                 Peter Olson, Delphi Postmaster
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].