Subject: FvwmIconMan and PRINT_DEBUG

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:14:06 -0500 (EST)

I just compiled the latest snapshot of FvwmIconMan and in debug.h
PRINT_DEBUG is defined (I'm not sure that it was before).  But, with this
defined you can't get the executable to actually start, there are two many
places where null strings are being passed in to the print functions with
no checks.  This should be easy enough to fix all the debug functions are
in debug.c we could just check if any of the args are null then issue a
warning about them.

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].