Subject: [2.1.0] extras/FvwmCommand problem

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 02 Nov 1998 14:08:44 -0500

extras/FvwmCommand/FvwmCommand.c won't compile on SunOS because it uses
strerror().

I think the Right Thing is to move the definition of strerror() that's
currently in fvwm/builtins.c into some file in libs so it appears in the
fvwm library, then all modules get it "for free".

Even better, longer term, would be to provide some kind of error
messaging function in the library that could generically display errors,
etc. either graphically or to stderr or a log file or whatever.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].