Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm steve

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 00:38:21 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	steve	98/11/14 00:38:21

Removed files:
	textures       : Makefile.am Makefile.in README.martys_marbles 
	                 arena.xpm background5.xpm background8.xpm 
	                 bg_blu.xpm blue7mra.xpm blue7mrb.xpm 
	                 circle_weave.xpm cloth.xpm concrete.xpm 
	                 cyan5mra.xpm cyan5mrb.xpm flames.xpm 
	                 funkyblue_weave.xpm gradient.xpm 
	                 gray_stucco.xpm gree5mra.xpm gree5mrb.xpm 
	                 green_stucco.xpm grey5mra.xpm grey5mrb.xpm 
	                 greysea.xpm honey.xpm marbled.xpm marbled2.xpm 
	                 maze3.xpm multicolor1_rock.xpm 
	                 multicolor3_rock.xpm ora5mra.xpm ora5mrb.xpm 
	                 plasma_maze.xpm pool.xpm pur5mra.xpm 
	                 pur5mrb.xpm raindrops_dark.xpm red5mra.xpm 
	                 red5mrb.xpm red_rock.xpm red_stucco.xpm 
	                 rough.xpm slate.xpm slate_green.xpm space.xpm 
	                 space2.xpm tan_paper.xpm tiles.xpm wax.xpm 
	                 weave-red.xpm wood.xpm wood2.xpm worm.xpm 
	                 xenon.xpm yel5mra.xpm yel5mrb.xpm 
	                 yellow_weave.xpm 

Log message:
removed textures as agreed upon

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].