Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm drbob

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:20:07 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	drbob	98/11/13 09:20:07

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	extras/FvwmCommand: FvwmCommand.1 FvwmCommand.c FvwmCommand.h 
	                    FvwmCommandS.c INSTALL README findcmd.pl 
	extras/FvwmConsole: Changes FvwmConsole.1 FvwmConsole.c 
	                    FvwmConsole.h FvwmConsoleC.c FvwmConsoleC.pl 
	                    README 

Log message:
Updated FvwmCommands to 1.5.1 and FvwmConsole to 1.3 - the latest versions
from Toshi Isogai.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].