Subject: fvwm Purify Log

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 00:04:58 -0500 (EST)

Pretty good; only ~600 bytes leaked out of 90k allocated.  I wouldn't
lose lots of sleep over this but it would be nice to be "clean".

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:21:10 +0100

> lose lots of sleep over this but it would be nice to be "clean".

The I have the ultimate horror for you ;-)

I've written a configuration that tests nearly all options of all
commands (see attachment, descriptions in README file). I wanted
to put it in the archive directory but our socks servers are
unreachable for the moment, so this has to wait.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 16 Nov 1998 13:48:50 -0500

>> lose lots of sleep over this but it would be nice to be "clean".

  dv> The I have the ultimate horror for you ;-)

Cool; I got the latest from the CVS site so I'll try to get to test it
today.

Drum roll please....

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].