Subject: CVS update

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 22:36:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi Gang,

I just committed a whole wack of change to the tree.  They are mostly code
cleanups, fixing the ifdefs to use autoconf-generated ones, etc.

I also incorporated stuff that Austin and Paul posted to the list.

So do an update and let me know if I broke anything.  It does work on the
four platforms I have handy.

--
Steve Robbins                              <[email-masked]>

Don't know what I want, but I know how to get it.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 05 Nov 1998 23:47:00 -0500

%% Steve Robbins <[email-masked]> writes:

  sr> I also incorporated stuff that Austin and Paul posted to the list.

Oh, whoops, I was in the process of installing some of my changes now
that I have write access.

I'll update and merge what you've done with what I have; thanks.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:21:24 -0500 (EST)

> I'll update and merge what you've done with what I have; thanks.

It should be OK.  I was applying them to my sources as you posted them,
then Dominik would commit them himself.  Doing an update usually catches
it.