Subject: Web docs - man pages

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 21:09:25 -0500

I've updated docs/README
and added docs/man-pages.html and docs/run_man2html.sh.

man-pages.html is the current man page index using the new color
scheme.

run_man2html.sh is a shell that can be used to invoke man2html.
The shell creates man pages using the new color scheme.

Jason, if you are feeling extra ambitious, you could install
man2html and use run_man2html on the 2.0.46 man pages
to get them to look like the rest of the pages.
(Check the README file and the shell.)
Otherwise, that part could wait for a real release.

Installing man2html is simple.

Installing Perl on my home machine took me a while though.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].