Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm domivogt

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 04:34:07 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	98/11/30 04:34:07

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog TODO 
	fvwm           : builtins.c events.c fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c 

Log message:
* fvwm/fvwm.c (main): removed unused option -outfile

* fvwm/fvwm2.1: added description for undocumented options -blackout
and -h. Fixed type (ame -> same)

* fvwm/fvwm.c (StartupStuff): removed old ClickTime patch (the new one
is more rigorous).

* fvwm/builtins.c (SetClick):
* fvwm/fvwm.c (InitVariables):
(main):
More speedup with ClickTime during startup. A negative value will
becone positive when the event loop is entered (before that the user
cannot give input anyway).

* fvwm/fvwm.h:
* fvwm/fvwm.c: added global flag fFvwmInStartup. This is set to False
when the event loop is entered.
* TODO: updated

* fvwm/events.c: reindented some code
(HandleConfigureRequest): Phew, after a 10 hour debug session I was
finally able to surround and bag the xterm/active icon/resize bug.
Xterm sends a configure request to resize the icon pixmap window, but
HandleConfigureRequest dealt with the icon window only. Now what was
this fuzz about growing windows bugs? Bring 'em on :-[
(HandleEnterNotify): removed garbage (old ifdef).
(GetContext): a little speedup

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].