Subject: Menus - once more unto the breach...

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 01:28:53 -0500 (EST)

One more annoying bit of menu behavior I've noticed is this. If you
pop up the root menu (click or press-and-drag, it doesn't matter), then
slide over till a submenu pops up, then decide "Oops, that wasn't the one
I wanted" and slide back to the higher-level menu, the menus disappear
(i.e., root menu and all), just as though you'd moved off the menu to the
desktop and released the mouse button.

	I believe this is a post-2.0.47 misfeature.

	This only happens with regular, non-animated FVWM-style menus, by
the way.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:48:25 +0100

> 	This only happens with regular, non-animated FVWM-style menus, by

I'll check it.

Bye Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].