Subject: .fvwm2rc files requested

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:08:20 +0100

I want to make a test setup for fvwm2 so we can verify/purify
more code in parallel. Please send me your gzipped .fvwm2rc
files (if possible with name and email address on the first
line).

Please send directly to me to keep the list clean:

  [email-masked]

The more diversity the better.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].