Subject: Problems with FvwmIconMan

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 09:14:22 -0500 (EST)

It seems some changes to readconfig.c were made to clean up memory leaks
in FvwmIconMan but now the gotobutton lines don't work corrrectlly.  Here
is the error I get.

FvwmIconMan: Bad function list, comma expectedFvwmIconMan: Bad action:
gotobutton Left, select
FvwmIconMan: Offending line: *FvwmIconMan*action Key   Left   N gotobutton
Left, select
FvwmIconMan: Bad action

which is exactlly what the man page describes.  This doesn't matter much
to me since I rarely use the keyboard navigation, but either another
change needs to be made, or the man page needs to change

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:37:48 +0100

I'll fix it.

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:35:38 +0100

Fixed.

Dominik