Subject: newmenus will wait a bit...

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 00:18:36 +0100 (MET)

Sorry for the delay, but these days I'm really busy, I'm buying
two big servers and that task is completely eating my spare time, anyway
if anybody found a strange bug or has any suggestion email to me 
directly with the topic NEWMENUS, fvwm-workers is just going crazy, and 
I may inadvertly skip an important message.
	Finally, I must say that its really amazing how fast things are 
going these days, soon we will have a 2.2 kernel, and it seems that this 
kind of fever is affecting every project in the linux community!

PS: Remember, Subject: NEWMENUS :)

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].