Subject: Jitterbug configured

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Nov 1998 12:00:24 -0600

OK, I've got jitterbug configured nicely.  I'm running a rather hacked
version and I've made some local mods to make the opening search page make
a bit more sense, though my HTML is probably terrible.  I think the FVWM
logo is a bit big for the page; if someone wants to shrink it down a bit
(or submit a prettier one) I'll be happy to install it.

I'm on the Jitterbug mailing list and will be forwarding any 'why can't we
do that' messages there.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:44:47 -0500

> (or submit a prettier one) I'll be happy to install it.

I could do prettier, but I sort of like FvwmBanner, the Official Web page,
and everything else all tied together with the same 3D red FVWM.

I created one about  1/2 size called  "fvwm_smaller.gif" and put it in
the "docs" directory.  Good thing I tried this, on my first attempt, I
couldn't even get Gimp running because I  was out of colors.  That led
me to discover that ColorLimit was broken with this mornings changes.
(Its fixed now.)

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].