Subject: Menus again...

From: Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:11:44 +0100

I've made a rough hack to make the current menu-item to be highlighted
like tk/gtk/whatever... Should I clean it up a bit and submit a patch?

I do think it should be optional.. but.. the menustyle thingie is
getting a bit overloaded with options now... Any ideas?

Maybe split away the "Color" part from the "Style" part?

The best would be if one could choose color to highlight with instead of
my current +15% or something...

Just noticed a thing that makes one think it wants to be a certain
version... fvwm/fvwm2.1  8)

/Tomas
-- 
Tomas Ögren, [email-masked], http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå
`- Sysadmin at {ing,acc}.umu.se
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].