Subject: Pager-ballon patch incorporated?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:27:10 +0100

Haven't had time to check the CVS-tree, so I'll just put a
quick question here: Has the pager-ballon stuff by Ric Lister
been incorporated into the CVS-sources? It's a *really* nice
addition to my 2.0.46 setup, and should be worth to have in
the 'soon-to-be-coming-we-hope' distribution.

Nice to see that work on our dear WM has been given a boost
again - hope you can keep it up!

/Mattias
----------------------------------------------------------
Mattias Borell, Software Engineer at NetLab, R&D dept. of:
Lund University Library, P.O.Box 3, S-221 00  Lund, Sweden
Tel: int+46 46 2220481            [email-masked]
Fax: int+46 46 2223682      http://www.lub.lu.se/~mattias/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:33:34 +0100

> Has the pager-ballon stuff by Ric Lister
> been incorporated into the CVS-sources?

Yup.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].