Subject: FVWM CVS: fvwm dane

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:45:09 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	dane	98/11/12 13:45:08

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
Removed files:
	sample.fvwmrc/BradyMontz: README fvwm2rc fvwm2rc.no_m4 
	sample.fvwmrc/BradyMontz/bin: fvwm2_init gnuframe myxlock 
	                              randexec runclock xsession 
	sample.fvwmrc/BradyMontz/icons: CompactDisc.xpm cd.xpm 
	                                cut.min.xpm dec.xpm 
	                                emacs_icon.xpm gnu2.xpm 
	                                letter.min.xpm mini-bx2.xpm 
	                                mini-cdlabel.xpm 
	                                mini-cross.down.xpm 
	                                mini-cross.up.xpm mini-doc.xpm 
	                                mini-horiz.down.xpm 
	                                mini-horiz.up.xpm 
	                                mini-iconify.down.xpm 
	                                mini-iconify.up.xpm 
	                                mini-nscape.xpm mini-term.xpm 
	                                mini-vert.down.xpm 
	                                mini-vert.up.xpm 
	                                mini-x2.down.xpm mini-x2.up.xpm 
	                                mini.netscape.xpm mini.xterm.xpm 
	                                netscape-server.xpm 
	                                netscape1.xpm netscape2.xpm 
	                                netscape3.xpm netscape4.xpm 
	                                netscape5.xpm nh30.xpm nh52.xpm 
	                                paste.xpm piston.xpm sun.xpm 
	                                xterm.min.xpm xterm.xpm 
	                                xterm2.xpm xterm3.xpm 
	sample.fvwmrc/BradyMontz/icons/src: 3d.pixmaps 
	sample.fvwmrc/BradyMontz/roots: background1.xpm background2.xpm 
	                                background3.xpm background5.xpm 
	                                background8.xpm background9.xpm 
	                                bg_blu.xpm blue_water.xpm 
	                                bricks.xpm circle_weave.xpm 
	                                coarse.xpm concrete.xpm 
	                                gradient.xpm 
	sample.fvwmrc/BradyMontz/src: block.c 
	sample.fvwmrc/BradyMontz/src/xpaste-1.1: COPYRIGHT 
	                                         Makefile.noimake README 
	                                         XPaste.ad Xju.c 
	                                         patchlevel.h xpaste.1 
	                                         xpaste.c 

Log message:
As promised, removed all the BradyMontz stuff in the samples.fvwmrc directory

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].