Subject: some new CVS files

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:12:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have checked in some new files to CVS:

	modules/ChangeLog
	extras/ChangeLog

As Paul suggests, these are to be considered a bare minimum.  Better if
the module authors create their own ChangeLogs.

Also, as per a recommendation by Paul, I have renamed README.autoconf to
DEVELOPERS, and have augmented it with some of the recipes I posted on the
list earlier.

Finally, I added the NEWS and AUTHORS files.  In the former, I put the
changes I know about (autoconf-related).  I anticipate others will add
their own notes.  The latter is empty for now.  As soon as we get the file
COPYING in the top directory, we can use "automake --gnu" rather than
"automake --foreign".  Whoo Hoo!

--
Steve Robbins                              <[email-masked]>

Well, you tried it just once, and found it alright for kicks,
Now you found out that it's a habit that sticks,
And you're an orgasm addict.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].