Subject: Changelogs?

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:48:35 -0500 (EST)

I just noticed that there appear to be duplicate entries in some of the
Changelogs?

E.g., in fvwm/Changelog I see:

  1998-11-09  Dominik Vogt  <[email-masked]>

	* FvwmButtons/parse.c (seekright): switched to new syntax of
	DoGetNextToken.

but then in fvwm/modules/Changelog I also see:

  1998-11-10  Dominik Vogt  <[email-masked]>

	* FvwmButtons/parse.c (seekright): switched to new syntax of
	DoGetNextToken.

Is there a problem in the process somewhere or is this just a "typo"?

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:03:53 +0100

On Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at 08:48:35AM -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>...

> Is there a problem in the process somewhere or is this just a "typo"?

I wasn't really aware of the module ChangeLog at first and
copied the entries without thinking.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].