Subject: Jitterbug ...

From: Lee Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 1998 16:30:27 +0000

Just a little thing I've just noticed. If you head over to Slashdot (I'm
sure you know the URL) you'll notice that LinuxCare have announced that
they'll do a Jitterbug thing for Open Source Projects, might be worth a
look ...

That is if Fvwm is now OSS which I thought is was being moved towards ...
Lee.
-- 
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...  
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 1998 10:43:21 -0600

>>>>> "LW" == Lee Willis <[email-masked]> writes:

LW> Just a little thing I've just noticed. If you head over to Slashdot
LW> (I'm sure you know the URL) you'll notice that LinuxCare have announced
LW> that they'll do a Jitterbug thing for Open Source Projects, might be
LW> worth a look ...

OK, but how will that be any different than what we have now?  The version
of Jitterbug I'm running came from them.

 - J<

---

From: Lee Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 1998 16:45:40 +0000

> of Jitterbug I'm running came from them.

I just thought it may have saved you some admin/maintenance burden ... I
have to confess I didn't read the entire thing in detail (I do after all
have work to do :) ), but I thought it might be worth considering.

Lee.