Subject: Outstanding CVS requests

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Nov 1998 09:25:58 -0600

I am unclear on the final outcome of the relevant discussions; please clue
me in on the status of these folks' requests for CVS access:

!  [  26: Todd T. Fries       ] CVS info
!  [  14: German Jose Gomez Ga] Re: Newmenus (the version that doesn't broke old MenuStyle)

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:41:12 +0100

> !  [  26: Todd T. Fries       ] CVS info

Was there a discussion about him? Or is al this alcohol from
out 12000-units-sold-party fogging my mind?

> !  [  14: German Jose Gomez Ga] Re: Newmenus (the version that doesn't broke old MenuStyle)

I think the outcome was that German doesn't necessarily need
access. I will happily commit his patches (in fact this should
have been already done, but something goes wrong every time :-( ).
If he still thinks he should have access  I have no objections.
What do you say, German. Are you happy if I commit your changes
or do you feel the need to get access for the furture? In any case
you shouldn't commit the newmenus patch. I will do that (with a
little cleanup in the old menystyle code).

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:50:39 -0500

> !  [  26: Todd T. Fries       ] CVS info

I don't  remember seeing  this  request.  Based  on the ChangeLog Todd
submitted the  UseStyle patch,  and based on  the mail  archives, he's
been actively involved for quite some time, so I would support this.

> !   [ 14:  German  Jose Gomez  Ga]  Re: Newmenus  (the version  that
> doesn't break the old MenuStyle)

Last I heard,  Dominik proposed adding Newmenus  via patches.  I think
this request is still pending.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:18:29 +0100 (MET)

> little cleanup in the old menystyle code).
	I agree with you, I do not need commit acces if you are going to 
commit them, so in the future I will send the patches to you instead of 
the mailing list, Ok?

> Dominik

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:39:17 +0100

> commit them, so in the future I will send the patches to you instead of 

Good. But hold on for a moment. I've finally merged the lastest patch
you posted and will commit it today. Since I've done some cleanup in
MenuStyle et.al. (there were still some ancient memory leaks) you
should fetch the current source from CVS first, so future patches
should be reasonably small to send them to the list anyway (so more
people can test).

Bye

Dominik