Subject: Ready for the beta?

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 30 Nov 1998 10:54:56 -0500

Let me know when you guys are done updating the various files, and I'll
tag it and create the beta dist.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:05:13 +0100

> tag it and create the beta dist.

I just added the hint to Jitterbug to the announcement.
I noticed that our web page still suggests to send bug
reports to the list. This has to be changed first (Dan?).

Personally I'm done committing so you can go ahead as
soon this is OK.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:06:29 -0500

> tag it and create the beta dist.

I've stopped.

> --
>  Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Developmen

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:08:54 -0500

> Personally I'm done committing so you can go ahead as

This stuff will never be completely done.  The inconsistencies
in our bug reporting suggestions don't bother me at all.
People don't follow suggestions anyway.

I think its package time!

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:12:41 +0100

> People don't follow suggestions anyway.

Ahem, what I meant is: there is no hint to Jitterbug at
all on the page (I'm looking at out homepage, not the
CVS trre). But anyway, this has nothing to do with the
release, so go ahead, Paul.

Dominik

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:27:09 -0500

> release, so go ahead, Paul.

I was hoping that Jason will have  time today, to  bring the web pages
up to date with our latest changes, so that  they are available at the
same time the beta is announced.  Its  not 100% necessary, but I think
it would be a nice touch.

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Nov 1998 10:30:06 -0600

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> Ahem, what I meant is: there is no hint to Jitterbug at all on the page
DV> (I'm looking at out homepage, not the CVS trre).

I haven't copied it over yet.  It looks like it's ready, so I'll go ahead
and do that now.

 - J<

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:54:43 +0100

> I haven't copied it over yet.  It looks like it's ready, so I'll go ahead

Good :-) Will you post the announcement when you put the tarball on
the ftp server? (list of recipients I could think of is at the
beginning of the file, so you should remove this first).

Bye

Dominik