Subject: Re: Re[2]: FVWM: ActivePlacement - FVWM ver. 2.1.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:38:49 -0700 (MST)

Bob Woodside <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 	Ok, I looked into this a little bit. The problem's not in
> placement.c, per se: it's in the rewritten moveLoop (in move.c). The
> x, y args are always 0 on return from the call to moveLoop. The
> ActivePlacement code depends on their being set at this point, so 
> an ActivePlacement window is always getting stuck in the upper left
> hand corner of the screen, no matter where the rubber band was moved
> to. DumbPlacement isn't really getting invoked, it just looks like it.
> 

I've just got 2.1.1 working and I'm still having the same problem
w/ActivePlacement.  I'm not sure if this problem was addressed in
this version or not, any ideas????

//==========================================================
//  Jason J. Repik                   DynCorp
//  Systems Analyst                  Phone:  (505)853-3492
//  Email:  [email-masked]       Fax:    (505)853-4291
//==========================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].