Subject: Purify log

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:07:52 -0500 (EST)

Here's the purify log running fvwm2 as of about noon today (EST) against
the purify script Dominik put together (with the minor changes to
piperead I already mentioned).

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:25:46 +0100

> piperead I already mentioned).

Wow, that's a good chunk of work to do.

I will work on the following stuff:

 - everything where menus are invloved (i.e. any function
   with 'menu' in the name)

 - everything where '...GetNextToken' is involved (parsing).

If somebody else works on some of the messages, please post
what you're doing so we can coordinate that. Just an idea:

Add your name and a description of what you're doing to the
following list and repost it (just the list):

Bye

Dominik

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Purify work in progress:
------------------------

Dominik:

   - everything where menus are invloved (i.e. any function
     with 'menu' in the name)

   - everything where '...GetNextToken' is involved (parsing).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].