Subject: 2.1.0 extras build probs on SunOS 5.6

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 13:56:19 +0000

HI All,
	Nice to see lots of progress. Feels like the constipation is over.

The configure stuff is nice but I have a problem with building in the
extras directory.  I ran configure --enable-extras but I still had to
fix the following:

FvwmCommand:
	failed to compile due to trying to include <X11/xpm.h>.  Fixed by
adding $(xpm_CFLAGS) to INCLUDES = line in Makefile.am
	failed to compile due to including sun_headers.h. Fixed by removing
include.

FvwmConfig:
	failed to link due to missing symbols cout and cerr in WinBase.C. Don't
know how to fix this.

FvwmConsole:
	same as FwmCommand, same fixes

FvwmDebug:
	failed to compile due to trying to include <X11/xpm.h>. Same fix as
FvwmCommand

FvwmPipe:
	same as FvwmDebug

Cheers,
Tim.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].