Subject: bugfixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:41:01 +0100

I have fixed the bugs introduced with my merge on saturday.

Other modifications in my last commit session:

 - Issue with aborting move/resize with a mouse cleaned up
   Pressing button 1 confirms the action, any other aborts it
   (except when dragging/resizing with a button held down. Any
   button press aborts then).

 - cleand up manpage

 - speeded up processing of InitFunction and RestartFunction
   (ClickTime is set to a negative value when executing these).

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].