Subject: Re: Bug? (more Growing Windows?)

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:21:52 -0500 (EST)

Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Then bug..? I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's appeared after I
> switched to cvs-fvwm2 (as of yesterday or so).
> 
> screenshot @ http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/xbuffy.gif
> 
> Basically.. the internal border grows from 3 to 6.
> This only happens _sometimes_ (and then it does so for all
> xbuffy-windows).. and then it suddenly reverts to the normal again...
> 
> It works just fine when running 2.0.46, but with 2.1.3 it appears every
> now and then...
> 
> Any ideas?? (It's a normal Xaw(3d) app..)

	This sounds suspiciously like it may be related to the problem
described in the "Growing windows" thread. Please feel free to join that
thread; we need all the help we can get to squash this one.

	Maybe there were some changes in both the size constraint *and*
the bordering logic that occasionally don't work well together. So far,
I haven't got a clue.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].