Subject: StackingOrder patch broken

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:49:26 -0500 (EST)

I seem to have misplaced a bit of code or something when I added
the StackingOrder changes. The symptom is that the Pager appears to
be broken.

	When you move from one page to another, some of the little
window icons tend to disappear from the Pager. It would seem most likely
that I misplaced a line or so in the virtual.c modifications, causing
the BroadcastPacket not to happen properly for every window, so the 
Pager doesn't know where all the windows are.

	I'll get it fixed as soon as I have a chance to figure it out.
If anyone spots something obvious, please let me know.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:50:13 -0500 (EST)

I have temporarily backed out the StackingOrder changes to
virtual.c, while I try to puzzle out just what broke.

	This eliminates the paging/desk-switching part for the
moment (sorry, Brad!); the stacking order correction on Restart is
still intact.

- Bob