Subject: CVS access

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 05 Nov 1998 00:45:44 -0500

If anyone wants to sponsor me for CVS access, I can check in my fixes
myself rather than ply the list with them :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 01:39:04 -0500 (EST)

> myself rather than ply the list with them :)

I think you just need to send email to tibbs with a username and encoded
password.

I don't know that you need a formal sponsor.  But I'd certainly support
you checking in the bugfixes!

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 08:11:24 -0500

> myself rather than ply the list with them :)

What took you so long to ask?  Absolutely!

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].