Subject: I'm back

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 02:03:22 +0200 (METDST)

Well, I just want to inform you that I'm online again (thanks root!)
and the most important thing, your mail has not been lost, I'm going to 
read it all tonight, so I'll try to sync myself tomorrow, this address is
provisional, I hope to have something more meaningful soon, and to the 
impatients I'll say that there is a new version (oh no, another? :) with 
some new features and some bug fixes.
	And, although I haven't read your mail I hope you to criticize and
provide more ideas to the MenuStyle concept, I think it may eventually 
get into a very nice feature of our wonderful fvwm2.

PS: Any news about Brady state of mind?

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].