Subject: Re: New MenuPosHints patches

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 11:16:41 +0200

[email-masked] wrote:
> I think I've found a problem in your latest menupos.patch.
> I thought I was having finger trouble but it turns out that
> a fix you put in for doubleclicks is preventing keyboard only
> menus from working quickly.
>...
> An alternative that might be difficult but fun would be to
> do the double click action for keypress menus only if the
> keypress to pop the menu is done twice in < 3*clicktime.
>...
> Like double clicking the mouse but with keypresses.

I have fixed my patch to solve this problem. Please see my
following posting for the full description.

Ciao

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].