Subject: extras

From: Steve Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 19:11:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Can the person maintaining extras/FvwmTaskBar please check out the current
CVS tree and send a patch?  

Some change between 2.0.47d and the current checked in sources broke this
module.  It doesn't even compile!  There are two main() routines linked
in, for one thing.  More seriously, DrawGoodies(), Tip(), and several
other functions got lost somewhere.

--
Steve Robbins                              <[email-masked]>

I was looking back to see
if you were looking back at me
to see me looking back at you.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].