Subject: Re: Verson 1.1, animate icons (more changes)

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:59:58 -0400

I just committed more changes to the "animate_icons" branch.

1) The    builtin "read" command  now  accepts  an   optional argument
"Quiet".  This  allows the read command  to be used  when  you are not
sure  the file  is  there.  When the argument   "Quiet" is present, no
error message about the missing file  is written.  I would expect this
to be useful for other reasons besides attempting  to read the animate
icons config file.

2)  I ran    animate icons under    Purify.   A  longstanding  bug  in
libs/Modules.c has been eliminated.  It was referring to 1 byte beyond
the end of malloced storage.

3) A stack bounds  write error and   memory leak in FvwmAnimate.c  are
fixed.

4)  The  "Lines" animation  is   changed to  first draw   all the line
segments and then erase them,  rather than writing a segment,  erasing
it, and then  writing the next segment.   This is more consistent with
the other animations.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].