Subject: CVS down for a bit

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Oct 1998 18:42:19 -0500

I'll have the CVS tree offline for a while while I upgrade to 1.10.3,
upgrade CVSweb and start fresh from 2.0.47d.

Once this is done I'll let Dan create his branch and make sure that his
procedure works.  Then others that want to branch to work on some code can
do so.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Oct 1998 19:42:13 -0500

OK, the tree is back up and has been restored to what's in the 2.0.47d tar
file.  Dan, if you would, do your thing.  Once this is done I'll turn
on other commit privileges.

 - J<

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:23:10 -0400

> on other commit privileges.

Since we are creating branches,  I don't think  there is any necessity
to wait  for my  changes.   As  you all   probably know by  now,  I am
operating from theory, not  experience.  As I  understand it, CVS will
report conflicts and there is supposedly some  way to resolve them.  I
assume conflicts arise when the same line is changed  by more than one
person.  I guess  this would be  aggravated by  large chuncks  of code
being moved around.

I will, however, attempt to reapply my changes as soon as possible.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].