Subject: Is really good to see it alive again!

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 00:09:24 +0100 (MET)

THIS MESSAGE IS JUST THINKING ALOUD, IF YOU HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS
TO DO.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING YOUR FVWM2 EMAIL???  XD

	Just that, is really good to see more than twenty mails a day in 
the list!, hope it will keep at this level of activity (well, not so much
activity for ever :) and not go off as time passes and fvwm stabilizes again.
	I still remember when I asked (as much politely as I could) if there
was any developing going on on fvwm2, and then those long flamewars and 
finally Brady took up the whole thing, now we are watching many changes, 
would we be able to keep fvwm2 (or at least the list ;) up for more time?

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].