Subject: CVS and NewMenus

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 02:30:30 +0200 (METDST)

After reading about 300 mails (well, some spam was just deleted)
I have something to say (you may want to hear it or no, if no press D 
now! :)
	Well, I don't know much about CVS, I know how to use it, but
don't know much about its efficiency (in network bandwidth used), I
use a 28.8kbps modem, if I would be able to check, update, etc, I would
like to join the "hardcore developers team", I mean I would like to have
update access to it, I've been working in a new way of using menus, it
looks nice, and I think it may be useful (by now is at least nice:).
	As before now I never thought of using CVS I'd tried myself to 
integrate other usefull patches (as Dominic's) in my patch, so I'll have
to spent more time unreversing theese merges, no problem, but please,
don't integrate my patches in CVS, I'll prefer to do it myself, in other case
it may get very chaotic (at least for me).

PS: Jason, could you point out what is the location of the cvs server, I've
lost the original mail (well, I deleted it).

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:18:32 -0400

German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]> writes:
> use a 28.8kbps modem.

I've tested downloads and uploads from my home machine at 2.8 and
found it worked very well.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].