Subject: FvwmButtons geometry patch (+bugfixes/improvements)

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:50:14 +0200

Hi folks,

here are some patches to FvwmButtons that allow to tell it
exactly where a button is supposed to be (so you can even leave
gaps). With this patch you could build up a frontpanel like CDE
or VUE have easily. It improves the button shuffling anlgorithm
as well. Please have a look at the readme for the details. There
is a minor bugfix too.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get animated panels working, so
the combination is untested, but I am sure it will not work
properly because of the strange way the animated panels are
implemented. I suggest this should be cleaned up before the
final 2.0.47!

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]