Subject: FvwmAnimate cvs patch

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:27:11 -0400

I believe I have successfully created our first "cvs" patch.

This patch is based on the "Animate" module from Afterstep.  This is a
new  module, "FvwmAnimate",  that   produces animation effects  when a
window is  iconified to the  desktop.   Two of the effects  come  from
Afterstep, and one I wrote.

To get a copy, you need "cvs".  Use this command:

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/home/cvs/fvwm \
  checkout -P -r animate_icons fvwm

(The backslash is for readibility, put the whole command on one line.)

The original source is still available:

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/home/cvs/fvwm \
  checkout -P -r start fvwm

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Sep 1998 10:46:51 -0500

>>>>> "DE" == Dan Espen <[email-masked]> writes:

DE> I believe I have successfully created our first "cvs" patch.

Just an addendum; you must log in first:

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/home/cvs/fvwm login

The password is 'guest' (no quotes).

Then you can retrieve the files:

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/home/cvs/fvwm checkout -P -r animate_icons fvwm

you can keep in sync just by changing to the new fvwm directory and doing:

cvs -z3 update -dP

We're still new to this CVS thing; if you have any problems, let this list know.

 - J<