Subject: can't send mail to brady

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 18:58:41 +0200

Hi folks,

I wanted to submit a (not so short) patch of FvwmButtons but
I can't reach Brady per email. Since the diffs are about 10k
I am reluctant to post them to the mailing list. What should
I do? Would anybody be so kind and forward the patch to Brady?
Please reply by email since at the moment I have problems
receiving mails from the list too.

Many thanks

Dominik
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dominik Vogt                         phone:        07031/14-4596
Hewlett-Packard GmbH                   fax:        07031/14-3883
Boeblingen Verification Solutions                               
Herrenberger Str. 130                                           
71034 Boeblingen                     email:  [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].