Subject: Bug: Execution of module failed:

From: Albrecht Kadlec <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Jul 1998 13:14:45 +0200

when clicking on a title (i.e: mouse down -menu appears, title under
cursor- mouse release. e.g: single click on root window), I always get:

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> Execution of module failed: /homes/albrecht/bin/Fvwm/
Permission denied

This doesn't happen, if I move the cursor out of the title and back in (!),
so it can be considered a bug.

the definition of the menu is as follows:

DestroyMenu Tools
AddToMenu Tools "Tools"			Title

So the click seems to be starting an exec with "" as the command.

if I cange the definition to

DestroyMenu Tools
AddToMenu Tools "Tools"			Title	xterm

nothing changes (same error)

-- 
Albrecht Kadlec
Vienna University of Technology / Department of Automation
----------------------------------------------------------
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an oncoming train.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].