Subject: Back to 2.0.47

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:49:45 -0400

In the FvwmIdent directory, are 2 spurious files:

FvwmIdent-de.c
FvwmIdent-foo.c

I haven't looked closely yet, but I assume they are the result of some
patches I  sent Chuck.  Basically I  patched FvwmIdent so I could test
the "aspect ratio" problem.

The testing part  should NOT be  added  to FvwmIdent.   I also patched
FvwmIdent to show the  aspect ratio if a window   calls for it.   That
part SHOULD be added to FvwmIdent.

It should be trivial to extract whats needed, but if needed, I'll post
some patches for this as soon as I get around to it.

I haven't determined  why,  but I normally  invoke FvwmIdent  thru the
keybinding:

Key F3          A       M       Module FvwmIdent

Starting with 2.0.47,  I have to hold  down Meta-F3 to see the window.
As soon as I release the key, the window closes.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 20:47:50 -0400

> As soon as I release the key, the window closes.

My mistake, this changed when I got a faster workstation.