Subject: GNOME compliance?

From: Zaphod Beeblebrox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:11:31 -0500

Hello, I was wondering if fvwm was planned to be GNOME compliant, as is specified by the guide on http://www.gnome.org/devel/arch/wm.shtml.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Jul 1998 09:23:30 -0700

Zaphod Beeblebrox <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello, I was wondering if fvwm was planned to be GNOME compliant, as is
> specified by the guide on http://www.gnome.org/devel/arch/wm.shtml.
> 

Eventually.

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]