Subject: Re: fvwm 2.0.47c released

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 10:26:49 -0400

I don't think this is  a 2.0.47c issue,  but I notice that  KillModule
doesn't seem to understand the modules "alternate arg 6 name".

If I  start "FvwmEvent   FvwmAudio",  "KillModule FvwmAudio"  has   no
effect, but "KillModule FvwmEvent" does.

I haven't looked at any code...yet.

I did check  the   "TODO" file and  the   "BUGS" file and  this  isn't
mentioned.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Jul 1998 09:48:54 -0700

> I did check  the   "TODO" file and  the   "BUGS" file and  this  isn't

Hmm. That's tricky. I suppose the easiest way would be to have fvwm store the
alternate names it sees when the module gets started. I would rather not do
that at the moment. And since I've put FvwmAudio back into the modules
directory, there's less need, eh?

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]