Subject: NewMenus patch almos finished, ready to be posted.

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 05:05:00 +0200 (METDST)

Well, I have finished integrating my patch into the new 2.0.47c, it 
changes lots of things in menus.c and builtins.c but it was easier to 
apply it than I had expected. I'm waiting for Brady Montz answered to my 
previous question about including it in the first stable version (I think 
the code is very stable, even more than current menu code, that by the 
way segfaults in MenuInteraction while processing the isgraph() function, 
I have replaced it by the old code in 2.0.46). The problem with my patch 
is that it changes things a lot, and may be Greg J. Badros wouldn't like 
it but.....

	I will post it tomorrow after a bit of testing so everybody in this 
mailing list could test it against their config files.

PS: Greg I'm having problems with the popdown of a menu when other menu 
is popped from it (I mean rootmenu->the_menu_give_problem->child_menu) 
which doesn't get popped down correctly and is just keep there, this only 
happen with my new style :( which is very similar to MWM, at least in the 
way it handles popdown menus, if you have changed something related with 
this issue I should know please notify it to me, thanks.

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].