Subject: 2.0.47b

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 30 Jun 1998 09:59:20 -0400

So far fvwm 2.0.47b seems to be OK for me on my SunOS system, although I
haven't tested it extensively (I installed Bob Woodside's menu patch).

I'm disappointed that the autoconf changes won't make it into 2.0.47,
because autoconf is so much easier to work with than Imake (ugh).

But, it's more important to get out a stable version so if this helps
speed that up... let's go!

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     These are my opinions--Bay Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].