Subject: NewMenus patch and 2.3

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 00:15:19 +0200 (METDST)

I have finished my exams, so I have more spare time to work on it, 
but as you (Brady) say that you would prefer it to be in the 2.3 version, 
I wonder if I should work (*hard*) to include it in the 2.0.47c (the last 
I have) or if I should wait until 2.3 version.

	Anyway I would try my best to understand the new menus scheme, although
IMHO, the scheme I had made for the newmenus patch was a more flexible 
approach.

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].