Subject: "Add Veterans Ring of Honor Link"

From: Veterans Ring of Honor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 18:14:54 -0700

Please consider adding the "Veterans Ring of Honor Web Site" to your "Links
Section" 

http://www.vetring.com

The Veterans Ring of Honor is the primary source of funding for the
"Veterans Ring of Honor Foundation".

Thank You... 

Semper Fi!

D. W. Zuk 0311
RVN 66'~68
68'Kke Sanh Tet Vet

Possible Banner considerations: http://www.vetring.com/banner

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A MAILING LIST, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER CONTACT!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].