Subject: New version of newmenus (nextify patch)

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 02:45:41 +0200 (METDST)

Well, here there is a new version (I'm releasing even faster that 
Linus :), it repair some problems with interaction between MWM FVWM and 
NEXT menus, no you can mix them in any way you like, I have changed the 
Scr struct heavely (mainly deleting items) and have removed the flags 
MWMMenus and FVWMMenus, including them in the MenuFace struct.

	Hope you enjoy it.

PS: It's made against fvwm-smr-2.0.46.4 (so you must reverse my last 
patch before installing this new version)

PSS: This is the last version I'm posting to both lists, I'm going out of
the Fvwm plain list (I mean I would keep only the workers list), because
I have started to hate receiving duplicated messages (that this one :)

PSSS: Brady, if you receive it Email me to confirm, if not I will resend 
it to you for your approval. (Aye Aye Sir :)

PSSSS: What the hell this PSSSS mean ;)

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>