Subject: Starting fvwm2 development

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:29:48 +0200 (METDST)

Well, after a long long time without having seen any improvements 
in the great fvwm2 I have decide to take up the task, but it will have
a cost, I have reindented the full source (using indent -kr -bli0 -bl), so
patches are not a good way to distribute it (last was greater than the code
itself :).
	My question is simple, is anybody working on fvwm2 now?, if yes
what are his goals?. If nobody answer, I will start a new series in the fvwm2
development (maybe something like 2.0.46.x :), and start to put patched
versions at Adam Kopatz site, I would include most of the patches most
commonly used (as FvwmPager Ballons, fvwmpython interface, etc...), so 
I asked the authors of this patches to contact me (I'm not going to repeat
already done code :)

	Thanks everybody, and hope fvwm2 will rule again really soon!

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].