Subject: bug in FvwmWinList

From: Austin Donnelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 02:08:05 +0000 (GMT)

FvwmWinList creeps diagonally up and to the left by one pixel each
time a window appears or disappears.  It only does this for some
fvwm2rc files.

It happens when FvwmWinList is started and a couple of Style flags
are not set.  In particular, the following trivial fvwm2rc illustrates
the problem:

------------------------------------------------------------
Module FvwmWinList
------------------------------------------------------------

The follow is the minimum required to fix the problem:

------------------------------------------------------------
Module FvwmWinList
Style "*" NoHandles, BorderWidth 0
------------------------------------------------------------

This is the case for the FvwmWinList as distributed with fvwm2 2.0.46.

For those interested, this bug report is a much clarified form of
Debian Bug#16143.  Unnecessary gory details are at:
      http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/16/16143.html

Thanks,
Austin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].