Subject: Bug in TitleStyle (?)

From: Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 00:19:02 +0100

The following lines triggers a bug... (fvwm2.0.26, Sol26)

TitleStyle LeftJustified Height 14 (Pixmap ram_l1.xpm) -- Left flat
AddTitleStyle (Pixmap ram_r1.xpm) -- Right

After the first TitleStyle, I get the 'ram_l1.xpm' on the far left side,
but after the AddTitleStyle, the 'ram_l1.xpm' moves to the far right and
the 'ram_r1.xpm' moves to the center of the titlebar.

Any 'AddTitleStyle (Pixmap something.xpm) -- Right' (or Left) pastes
that pixmap in the center of the titlebar.

Anyone have time to look into it?

PS. Don't know if all bug-hunters are on the normal fvwm-list, cc:ing to
fvwm-workers too.. Sorry for any double-mails received... DS.

/Tomas
-- 
,oOo--------------------------------------------  - -
| Tomas Ögren, [email-masked], http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
| o Student of Computer Engineering at the University of Umeå
| o Sysadmin at ing.umu.se
`o------------------------------- - -  -
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].