Subject: Bug fix for FvwmWinList

From: Sean Cier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 16:15:51 -0500

I'm not on this list, but I thought I'd report a bug I just hacked out
of FvwmWinList (the 'creeping by one pixel' bug) that I'd seen
mentioned.  If it's already been fixed properly or hacked out, my
apologies.  I didn't look at the code closely enough to see if this is
entirely correct, but it seems to work for now.  Patch attached.

-spc

-- 
 /-                    Sean Cier <[email-masked]>                    -\
(                Dreams of falling, dreams of flying;                 )
(               a man who never dreams goes slowly mad                )
 \-                http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~scier                 -/

--- ../FvwmWinList/FvwmWinList.c	Sat Feb 14 16:13:34 1998
+++ FvwmWinList.c	Sat Feb 14 16:13:22 1998
@@ -731,6 +731,8 @@
 	else	
 		win_y-=win_border;
       }
+      win_x++;
+      win_y++;
 
       XMoveResizeWindow(dpy,win,win_x+win_border,win_y+win_title+win_border,
         new_width,new_height);