Subject: Do my mails arrive?

From: "Peter J. Weyers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:59:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi All!

Thanks to Chuck for the next beta!
I have a question about a patch I sent to this list some time ago (to be
applied to 2.0.45), which served to have different fore/background colors
for windows and icons. I don't complain that it didn't make it in 2.0.26
as is was probably dirty anyway (although it works for me very well), but
as I didn't get any response at all, I just would like to know wether it
arrived in the list or went to the virtual heaven of the internet ... 

Thanks,

Peter _______________
 ----| Info, PGP-Key | -->  http://sugra.desy.de/user/weyers/home.html <--
      ---------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].