Subject: Are you listed?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 07:12:06 -0400 (EDT)

I just surfed in from your Yahoo listing.  It's good to see that

you are listed there...

As a webmaster or webmarketer, you know that getting traffic from 
the search engines and directories is absolutely crucial to the 
success of your (or your client's) site.  You have probably used 
Submit-it or another service to submit your sites.   Submit-it is 
a really great service .... but, as you may be aware, the search 
engines don't always process the submissions, and they also drop 
many sites that used to be listed out of the directories to keep 
the size of their database down, so you never can be sure if you 
have an active listing, till now.

So, we have launched a new service called did-it.com at 
http://www.did-it.com. The did-it.com Detective will check any 
URL to see if the URL is listed in the search engines and e-mail 
you a status report FREE OF CHARGE.  If you find you're not listed, 
you can utilize our Did-it submission service.  What is unique about 
this service is that it will monitor the status of your site on all 
the popular search engines and automatically resubmit you wherever 
you're not listed. Today, that's the ONLY way you can be sure you 
get listed and stay listed, automatically.

Come take a look... http://www.did-it.com  and use our detective 
service FREE!

BTW, If you like our service you can also become a did-it.com 
Partner.  In exchange for putting a small icon next to a link to us, 
you will become eligible for did-it.com Partner benefits.  Check out 
the partner program at: http://www.did-it.com/  click on the partner 
icon.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
The did-it.com team.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].