Subject: Quick status message...

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:50:21 -0400

Howdy all.

Wow - go away for week and a half and come back to a TON of
email...  Three days and I still haven't been able to read it all! :)

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive, and
yes even doing a little work on getting 2.0.46 ready finially.

In my perusal of the notes that I missed in the time I was away I've
seen several things that I'd like to respond to, but honestly I can't
right now (I haven't even finished looking over all that email yet).
Hopefully I'll remember to respond to them later... :)

It looks like I should be able to get 2.0.46 out shortly though -
within the next week, I hope.  As much as I hate saying things like
that, I figured I'd better with all the talk I saw about fvwm being
dead... :)

Hopefully things will be better from now on - I'm still dreadfully
busy, but some changes have occurred that may make it easier for me to
make more time for fvwm (again, I hope).  If this doesn't prove to be
the case, I may have to offer to pass on the torch, but I hope it
won't come to that just yet (I do like maintaining fvwm).

Chuck
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].