Subject: Re: New FvwmCommand

From: [email-masked] (David S. Goldberg)
Date: 03 Jul 1997 13:04:36 -0400

I like it.  Thus far I don't see myself using it any differently than
I did the old one, but the examples are a good indication of the
improvements (I particularly like the group move, even if it is a bit
clunky and ^C is needed to kill it).  The man page needs updating,
though.  And I would recommend putting at least one of the examples in
the manual with more detailed comments.  It took me a while to figure
out how the monitoring stuff worked.

--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B305\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 617-271-3887
Email: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].