Subject: Re: Auto-minimize Bugs^H^H^H^HFeatures?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:36:50 -0400 (EDT)

This is a bug in fvwm.  Windows of very small height cannot be
placed all the way at the bottom of a virtual desk, and windows
of very small widths can't be placed all the way to the right
of the virtual desk.  (Try "xclock -geometry 1x1+0-0".)  The fvwm2
people might want to fix this.

You can work around this by adding an extra row or column of pages to
your fvwm desktop, and just don't use them.  

On 11 Jul, Guido Muesch wrote:
> When using auto-minimize in bottom-screenedge-mode, the minimized
> tkgoodstuff (small green line) is not always at the bottom but
> somewhere at 1/4 inch above the bottom.
> 
> I have a 3x2 desktop and this seems only to happen at the lower 3
> screens. Is this problem known?
> 
> It also does not happen at top-mode.
> 
> Another thing I experience is that tkgoodstuff sometimes does not
> auto-minimize. It often happens after using a menu.

Ah, this is a tkgoodstuff bug.  I'll put it on my list.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].