Subject: feature request: athena programs are not movable by static interface components

From: Austin Donnelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 19:13:48 +0100 (BST)

Yet another feature request from a Debian user I'm required to forward
on to you good folk.

Austin
------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bug#8785: fvwm2: Athena is not movable by static interface components
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:42:30 -0700

Package: fvwm2
Version: 2.0.45-BETA-1

Under GWM and GWM++, `gv` and other programs that utilize the
under-rated Athena widgets can be moved about by dragging on the
static (otherwise inactive) parts of the interface.  The fvwm2 window
manager is apparently ignoring this wonderful feature, and should be
made aware of it.
------- end -------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].