Subject: SkipMapping loses current focus

From: Austin Donnelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 21:09:52 +0100 (BST)

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Roderick Schertler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bug#9769: fvwm2: SkipMapping loses current focus
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 20:40:05 -0400

Package: fvwm2
Version: 2.0.45-BETA-1

The ClickToFocus and SkipMapping styles don't interact properly.  Replace
your ~/.fvwm2rc with these two lines

    Style *     ClickToFocus
    Style test  StartsOnDesk 1, SkipMapping

then start an xterm as "xterm -name test".  The display stays at desk 0
as it should, but the current window loses focus.

------- end -------

I have verified the bug report above, and have been able to reproduce
it.

Austin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].