Subject: FvwmPager related feature suggestions

From: Austin Donnelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:54:12 +0100

A couple of feature requests from a Debian fvwm2 user.

Quick summary:

 o moving a window on-screen should update the pager version in real
   time like fvwm (version 1) used to.   [Ha!  Not likely!] :)

 o reverse case: moving a window with the pager moves on-screen in
   real time (maybe just want an outline).  Quite possible, no?

 o word wrapped window titles in the pager. (dead easy)

In my copious spare time (*smirk*) I may have a go at the last one of these.

What do people think about the plausability of the others?

Austin

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bug#8954: fvwm2: FvwmPager doesnt update in realtime with window moves
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 00:53:34 -0700

Package: fvwm2
Version: 2.0.45-BETA-3

The GWM++ panner updates in realtime when windows are moved on the
screen. If you move a window in its panner, the window moves on the
screen also.  I would like to see that in the FvwmPager, which I love
for its drag the window off the pager feature.

I also like the way the GWM++ panner word wraps window titles in the
panner window thumbnails.
------- end -------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].