Subject: wvwm-workers archive?

From: Vasily Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:36:39 -0500 (CDT)

Is the fvwm-workers traffic archived anywhere (ala the 'fvwm'
list)?  I just joined the list and would like to catch up...

peace,
-Vasily Lewis
--
|========================_======___=========_____==[[email-masked]]=
|Its a damned poor mind | | /| / (_)__ ___/ / _ \__ _____ ___ ___ ____
|that can only think of | |/ |/ / / _ \/ _ / , _/ // / _ \/ _ \/ -_) __/
|one way to spell a word|__/|__/_/_//_/\_,_/_/|_|\_,_/_//_/_//_/\__/_/===

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Apr 1997 00:28:53 -0500

>>>>> "VL" == Vasily Lewis <[email-masked]> writes:

VL> Is the fvwm-workers traffic archived anywhere (ala the 'fvwm' list)?  I
VL> just joined the list and would like to catch up...

I haven't made archives yet.  Most everything has been crossposted into the
main list; this one won't really get going until 2.1 comes out and the
development work continues here.

If you really want the archives, you can get them from the FTP or mail
servers.

 - J<