Subject: FvwmCDE 0.1

From: Orlando Andico <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 00:46:29 +0800 (GMT)

hello,

 I must apologize for the slowness of the original link I gave.. people
can't bug-test if they can't download it..  :(

here's an alternate URL where you can get it:

  http://www.mozcom.com/~orly/FvwmCDE/

or the original site (ack!)

  http://gibson.eee.upd.edu.ph/~orly/FvwmCDE/

thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Orlando Andico                               IRC Lab/EE Dept/UP Diliman
email: [email-masked]          http://gibson.eee.upd.edu.ph
   "There's an obvious attraction to the path of least resistance.."

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].