Subject: FvwmCDE 0.1 followup

From: Orlando Andico <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 18:05:44 +0800 (GMT)

Hello:

 I've built FvwmCDE on IRIX 5.3 with XForms-0.85 and it bombs on startup.
So a note for those people who want to use FvwmCDE on SGI boxen: use your
stock IDO CC, _not_ GCC. I don't know what's causing this, but the
executable built with GCC always SIGSEGV's mysteriously while parsing,
while that compiled with the IDO works fine.

 Thanks (see, I already found a bug :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Orlando Andico                               IRC Lab/EE Dept/UP Diliman
email: [email-masked]          http://gibson.eee.upd.edu.ph

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: LAURENT DEGEILH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 12:13:49 +0100 (MET)

Is it possible to have 2 or more differents styles [colors,fonts ...]
of menus whith fvwm2 ?

One for the windows, the others for mouse's actions and so on ...

# PMS Laurent DEGEILH       METEOFRANCE/SCEM/PREVIMAR #
# 42,Av G. Coriolis        Tel = (33/0) 5 61 07 82 63 #
# 31057 TOULOUSE           Fax = (33/0) 5 61 07 82 09 #
# FRANCE            e-mail = [email-masked] #