Subject: FvwmWinList option suggestion

From: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:42:08 +0100 (MET)

Greetings fvwm workers,

Shouldn't FvwmWinList have an option *FvwmWinListRightJustify?

Thanks to everyone for your great work with fvwm2.

Sincerely,
David

=========================================================================
David Starks-Browning                         | [email-masked]
Parallel Programming Consultant               |
Supercomputing Resource for Molecular Biology |
European Molecular Biology Laboratory         |
Meyerhofstrasse 1                             | tel: +49(0)6221-387 279
D-69117 Heidelberg, Germany                   | fax: +49(0)6221-387 306
=========================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].