Subject: Bug in fvwn-2.0.45 internal windowlist

From: Ilkka E T Tuohela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 12:18:10 +0200 (EET)

On OSF1 V3.2 fvwm2's internal window list just hangs everything 
when started. fvwm must be killed and exits with status -48. I
have no idea why this happens...

Symptoms after clicking it:
  o All mouse events, which could go to fvwm or change focus, get 
    lost until fvwm is killed, then they get thru. If you happen
    to have active xterm when you get locked you can cut & paste
    letters in it ( I had to make this a couple times ;)

  o Keyboard focus stays where it was, also if you were focused on
    a workman, you can't do anything with keyboard.

I think both symptoms are quite normal if fvwm crashes and don't 
help anyone...

windows.c has changed Jan 15th, maybe those changes have broken it?
	
	* hile *
	   
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].