Subject: FvwmIconMan

From: Jens Lautenbacher <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Feb 1997 14:10:02 +0100

I use the very last version 0.9.7 and I must say I'm pretty impressed.

Some problems still remain:

     - I tried to bind a menu to Action Mouse 3 (It was the normal
       Window-Ops menu, I want to have the possiblity to
       close/lower/raise... and so on from IconMan.) 
       Activating the menu made it pop up but any thing I actually
       selected from it made fvwm (--> X followed of course) crash.

     - I have ClickToFocus set. If I iconify a window from the
       titlebarbutton I often have the case that none of the remaining
       non-iconified windows will get the focus, but FvwmIconMan.
       (I'm not sure at the moment if the Problem is also with
       FvwmButtons)
       How can I achive that IconMan will never get the focus (unless
       I really click on it, of course) 

     - How about an option so that only iconified windows will be
       displayed? This would be a screen-estate saving variant of the
       usual icon mechanism: A Icon is displayed if (surprise) the
       window gets iconified.

Cheers,
		Jens

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].