Subject: FVWM 2.0.45 crashes eXodus 6.1b on Macintosh...

From: RICK FLOWER <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 19:31:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has seen 2.0.45 crashing their X-server?  I'm running
a beta version of eXodus (an X server for the Mac), and FVWM 2.0.45 is the
only thing that I've found that it really dislikes.  In fact, it causes a
very hostile exit of the application.. I've been trying to narrow down the 
causes, but haven't gotten very far.. If I switch back to fvwm-2.0.43, the
problem doesn't exist!  I know that there have been some major code changes
since then, but I was mostly curious if anyone else has seen anything similar?

My configuration is as follows :

Compilation Options : OPTION_DEFINES  = -DSHAPE -DPIXMAP_BUTTONS -DVECTOR_BUTTONS -DMINI_ICONS -DBORDE
RSTYLE
Platform	    : SunOS 4.1.4 on Sparc w/ gcc 2.7.2

Thanks!

-- Rick

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].