Subject: Re: fvwm-2.0.44-almost bug with linux-alpha

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:12:11 -0500

>>>>> "Ilkka" == Ilkka E T Tuohela <[email-masked]> writes:

Ilkka>  I think that I already earlier informed workers-list about
Ilkka>  small bug when compiling fvwm on DEC alpha with linux, caused
Ilkka>  by assumption that every alpha is running digital unix.

Ilkka>  There should be a test in Fvwm.tmpl for linux when testing
Ilkka>  AlphaArchitecture on line 384:
Ilkka>  (before change #ifdef AlphaArchitecture)
Ilkka> #if defined(AlphaArchitecture) && !defined(linux)

Ilkka>  Configure.h also assumes that every alpha is running Digital
Ilkka>  unix, and should test same case (row 88):
Ilkka>  (before change #ifdef __alpha)
Ilkka> #if defined(__alpha) && !defined(linux)

Ilkka>  With these changes fvwm2.0.44-almost compiles on a alpha running
Ilkka>  linux 2.0.19.

Yeah, I had wanted to put those corrections in, but had lost the
original message pertaining to it.  Now that I have it again, I'll put
them in 2.0.44.

Thanks,
Chuck

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].