Subject: forget my last message patch, read this first :-)

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 19:58:06 -0500 (EST)

Forget the last patch message if you don't want the -I Function
argument.  After a slightly closer examination, I realized that if you
give AddToFunc a command on the first instance than it will work fine
since Persist will not be set to true (it wasn't really obvious
though, but anyway :).  However, there may be a use or two for the -I 
argument, just not in this case :-).

The following works just as well without the patch I posted previous
to this:

Key Tab		A	C	ToggleWindow

AddToFunc FocusWindow		"I" Focus
+				"I" WarpToWindow 10 10

AddToFunc ToggleWindow		"I" FlipFocus
+				"I" Prev [!iconic] FocusWindow

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].