Subject: Re: your mail

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:13:22 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, H. Otsu wrote:

>   Dear everyone, nice to meet you all.
...

> -----
> After patching these lines, shading runs good without
> any errors.

Thanks.  I've tried it and it does exactly as you say.  I've made this
change to my all changes diff and put it in andrew5.2.0.44.diff.gz (with
change diff) in: 

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].