Subject: [2.0.44-almost] FlipFocus: Is it an undocumented feature ?

From: Makoto MATSUSHITA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 15:56:51 +0900

ChangeLog in 2.0.44-almost says:

       9. Added FlipFocus function from Dan Niles, to toggle between
          two windows easily

however, no 'FlipFocus' description exists in the fvwm manual. Is it
intended ? or ...

BTW, my copy of fvwm 2.0.44-almost works fine with following patches:
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>

Again, very thanks to Chuck and the all contributors of fvwm.

-- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].