Subject: fvwm-2.0.44-almost on HP-UX 10.2

From: Drew Lebauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 08:56:45 -0700

Well, I've just built fvwm-2.0.44-almost on an HP712 running HP-UX 10.2,
and it seems to have built okay. That is, there were no errors, though
there were several warnings (noted below). I used the native cc
compiler, and not gcc. I compiled with "the works" option defines, but
no vector buttons, and without RPLAY. I haven't had a chance to try
running it yet. Later today I'll try running it with my existing
.fvwm2rc, however, since I haven't been applying patches, any new stuff
since 2.0.43 will not be tested until I play with my .fvwm2rc file.

In the meantime, thanks for all the hard work, it is very much
appreciated.

  ) *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
 (  | Drew Lebauer | Phone: (303) 802-1416 | Fax: (303) 802-1420
  ) |    Evolving Systems, Inc.   |   mailto:[email-masked]
c[] *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Compiler Warnings:

cc: "Parse.c", line 28: warning 611: Qualifiers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "events.c", line 1369: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "events.c", line 1369: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the correct
type.
cc: "events.c", line 1369: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "events.c", line 1369: warning 563: Argument #3 is not the correct
type.
cc: "read.c", line 183: warning 611: Qualifiers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "read.c", line 183: warning 563: Argument #1 is not the correct
type.
cc: "read.c", line 201: warning 611: Qualifiers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "read.c", line 201: warning 563: Argument #1 is not the correct
type.
cc: "FvwmAuto.c", line 137: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmAuto.c", line 137: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the correct
type.
cc: "FvwmBacker.c", line 162: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmBacker.c", line 162: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.
cc: "FvwmBacker.c", line 165: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmBacker.c", line 165: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.
cc: "FvwmButtons.c", line 1317: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmButtons.c", line 1317: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.
cc: "FvwmIconBox.c", line 1842: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmIconBox.c", line 1842: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.
cc: "fvwm.c", line 501: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "fvwm.c", line 501: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the correct
type.
cc: "fvwm.c", line 553: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "fvwm.c", line 553: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the correct
type.
cc: "fvwm.c", line 733: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "fvwm.c", line 733: warning 563: Argument #1 is not the correct
type.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 787: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 787: warning 563: Argument #9 is not the correct
type.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 984: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 984: warning 563: Argument #9 is not the correct
type.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 984: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 984: warning 563: Argument #10 is not the correct
type.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 1009: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "xmanager.c", line 1009: warning 563: Argument #9 is not the correct
type.
cc: "readconfig.c", line 196: warning 562: Redeclaration of "stripcpy"
with a different storage class specifier: "stripcpy" will have internal
linkage.
cc: "readconfig.c", line 274: warning 562: Redeclaration of
"GetNextToken" with a different storage class specifier: "GetNextToken"
will have internal linkage.
cc: "FvwmPager.c", line 750: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmPager.c", line 750: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the correct
type.
cc: "FvwmTalk.c", line 368: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmTalk.c", line 368: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the correct
type.
cc: "FvwmWinList.c", line 180: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmWinList.c", line 180: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.
cc: "FvwmWinList.c", line 185: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmWinList.c", line 185: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.
cc: "FvwmBanner.c", line 227: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "FvwmBanner.c", line 227: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].