Subject: 2.0.45-almost

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 12:33:10 -0500

Howdy, all.

Managed to find a (very) little time to throw together 2.0.45.
Decided to go with a quick test of 2.0.45 before sending it out.
2.0.45-almost is now at the usual place:

            ftp://ftp.hpc.uh.edu/pub/fvwm/version-2/.test/

Just has those patches I mentioned yesterday:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2.0.45-almost
       1. Patches to WindowShade stuff, from Andrew Veliath
       2. Man page corrections & updates
       3. UseStyle fixes from Andrew
       4. CleverPlacement and RandomPlacement fixes from Anthony Martin
       5. Added (De)WindowShade module msgs
       6. FvwmAudio fix (for MINI_ICON & (DE)WINDOWSHADE)
       7. FvwmAuto fixes from Albrecht
       8. DestroyDecor window shrinkage fix, from Andrew
       9. Fix to Wait command lockup (from Makoto Matushita)
       10. Fix to undocumented LEFT_MENUS stuff (from Dan Espen)
       11. Updated FvwmIconMan to Brady's latest
----------------------------------------------------------------------

After I get a few good reports back (and no real bad ones) I'll
release 2.0.45 and see if we can't quell a few bug reports...

I'll probably post a patch for it too, since it's small enough.  In
fact, I'll do it for y'all right now, included below (gzipped &
uuencoded), if you don't want to download the whole tar.

Thanks,
Chuck
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Albrecht Kadlec)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 97 20:19:57 +0100

still missing the BUG fix.

albrecht
-- 
Mickey, the: Unit of mouse movement