Subject: bonus button style offering

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 10:56:37 -0500

I became restless this morning, so I decided to code up another button
style which I had thought about for a while but never got around to
doing.  It is a test of course, and it is not meant for 2.0.44 or
anything.  It is the Color button style and allows you to alter not only
the button background color, but used as the initial button style it
also uses hilight and shadow colors for the button.  In effect, you can
say something like:

ButtonStyle Left Color darkblue
ButtonStyle Left Inactive Color darkred
AddButtonStyle Left Default

...and you will end up with the default button set but with a much more
beveled appearance which matches your background colors.  Works fine for
the extended titlestyle as well.

Let me know if it works (it works here at least :-).

It is at http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/private/av.color.btns.diff.gz
and should patch to 2.0.44-almost, but the context diff was made off of
the
2.0.44-almost + andrew.diff.gz in the same directory there.

Enjoy,
Andrew
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].