Subject: 2.0.44-almost WindowShade glitch

From: [email-masked] (Sander van Malssen)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 18:08:08 +0100

Hi,

I think this patch is appropriate:

--- fvwm-2.0.44-almost/fvwm/builtins.c.~1~	Thu Jan  2 22:24:30 1997
+++ fvwm-2.0.44-almost/fvwm/builtins.c	Tue Jan  7 17:36:49 1997
@@ -390,7 +390,7 @@
     if (DeferExecution(eventp,&w,&tmp_win,&context, SELECT,ButtonRelease))
 	return;
 
-    if (!(tmp_win->flags & BORDER) || (tmp_win->flags & MAXIMIZED)) {
+    if (!(tmp_win->flags & TITLE) || (tmp_win->flags & MAXIMIZED)) {
 	XBell(dpy, Scr.screen);
 	return;
     }

Cheers,
Sander
-- 
Sander van Malssen -- [email-masked] -- http://www.cistron.nl/~svm/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:39:18 -0500 (EST)

> I think this patch is appropriate:

Certainly is.