Subject: tbsp9

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 21:34:12 -0500

I've put tbsp9 on the WWW page.  Many cleanups, but notable changes
are:

 - revised OPTION_DEFINES, almost no dependencies.. I've compiled
soley with -DBORDERSTYLE to obtain just HiddenHandles (no pixmap
borders either :).. all button styles (VECTOR, PIXMAP and GRADIENT)
are independent, as well as EXTENDED_TITLESTYLE, BORDERSTYLE,
MULTISTYLE and USEDECOR (i've not tested to many combinations though)

- Vector (standard) button style can be compiled out, reducing size if
you never use them...

- the name UseLook was making me sick (since "look" is also a verb :),
so it's been completely renamed to Decor instead of Look (i.e.,
UseDecor, AddToDecor)

- ChangeDecor to change a window's decor dynamically (i.e. put it on
ChangeDecor MyLook on a menu, select it and click on a window.. voila
:).. this might be useful for tagging windows or a module which edits
styles

- UpdateDecor is a new fvwm2 function (for both -DUSEDECOR and not) to
update button/title/border styles, since all button/title/border
functions do not update anymore (useful for a module that edits
styles).. it can also update only a single decor definition

- can compile PIXMAP_BUTTONS without Xpm support (although the first
few times I tried, CachePicture didn't seem to return a bitmap, not
sure why).. If you compile without VECTOR, PIXMAP or GRADIENT buttons,
all you get are Simple and Solid buttons now :)

- BorderStyle Pixmap style changed to TiledPixmap for symmetry
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].