Subject: Fvwm 2.1.0

From: Greg Badros <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 14:10:56 -0800 (PST)

Is a 2.1.0 release still planned?  If so, what is the time frame.  Just
curious... I know how busy things can get! :-)

Greg

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:37:11 -0500

>>>>> "Greg" == Greg Badros <[email-masked]> writes:

Greg> Is a 2.1.0 release still planned?

Yes, unless of course I happen to die in the near future (and with how
much I've been sick lately, you never know). :)

Greg> If so, what is the time frame.  Just curious... I know how busy
Greg> things can get! :-)

Well, I just sent a note to the workers list about the status of
2.0.44, and I hope to get 2.1.0 out just a few weeks after that gets
out there (containing bug fixes and very minor enhancements only).

That's the current "plan", anyways.

Chuck