Subject: module interface thoughts

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:53:04 -0500

Hi,

I was working on a new module when I realized I believe that it
doesn't seem to make sense to pass a pointer from fvwm2 to the module
since the virtual address spaces are different (I think so, but
confirm?).  Some packets send a pointer to the FvwmWindow.

It would be nice for a module to be able to get to the pixmap / mini
pixmap icon ID's for a window (not *window* ids, which are already
passed).  Anyone think this would be a decent addition / replacement
for some of the existing CONFIGURE_WINDOW fields?

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].