Subject: module headers location

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 05:42:05 -0500

I am not sure I understand (or am not aware of) why libfvwm2.a gets
installed without any header files.  What do you think of a proposal
to install the required module header files in to a standard include
location, maybe under an fvwm directory hierarchy?

If I missed something obvious, I'm sorry.

Regard,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].