Subject: New BorderStyle Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 07:12:48 -0500

Okay, I put a new borderstyle patch on the page today (I put bsp1a
there yesterday too, but this is, of course, much newer :).

ChangeLog [from bsp1a]
---------

	* speed improvements (e.g., transients do not repaint texture on
	destroy, but there is still one more repaint to get rid of, 
	introduced, uh.. hint, resize, but shhhh... :).. 
	more to come though..

	* buttons no longer default to borderstyle background

	* two new buttonstyle flags, UseTitleStyle and
	UseBorderStyle (and, ahem, flags also now work on
	standard buttons :) so each button can inherit (with 
	limits)  either the titlestyle or the borderstyle 
	(however, usetitlestyle does not use activedown).

	- These type of flags were suggested by Chuck.

I made this patch only bsp1b since it needs to be tested (even with
different compile-out options):

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

There are context diffs from tbp7 and bsp1a.

Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].