Subject: new version of FvwmAuto (less hassles) (with URL!!!)

From: [email-masked] (Albrecht Kadlec)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 96 17:52:54 +0100

PS: I forgot the URL !!! (blush) 

<URL:http://www.auto.tuwien.ac.at/~albrecht>

Enhanced, less bug ridden, smaller & faster version.

Many thanX to [email-masked] ("John H. Aughey") for testing & suggestions.

The file libs/MatchToken.c (is part of the new library)
must be linked in. 

Please report any bugs/deficiencies to me.

here the man page:

NAME
     FvwmAuto - the FVWM auto-raise module

SYNOPSIS
     FvwmAuto is spawned by fvwm, so no command  line  invocation
     will work.  The correct syntax is:

          Module FvwmAuto Timeout [EnterCommand [LeaveCommand]]

          AddToMenu Modules "Modules"      Title
          +                 "Audio"        Module FvwmAudio
          +                 "Auto"         Module FvwmAuto 300 raise lower
          +                 "Buttons"      Module FvwmButtons
          +                 "Ident"        Module FvwmIdent
          +                 "Banner"       Module FvwmBanner
          +                 "Pager"        Module FvwmPager 0 3

     The Timeout argument is required. It  specifies  how  long a
     window  must retain the keyboard input focus before the com-
     mand is executed. The delay is measured in milliseconds, and
     any integer 0 or greater is acceptable.

     EnterCommand and LeaveCommand are optional.  EnterCommand is
     executed  Timeout  milliseconds after a window gets the input
     focus, LeaveCommand is executed  Timeout  milliseconds  after
     the window has lost focus.

     "Raise" is the default for EnterCommand, but any fvwm2 func-
     tion is allowed. I would not use "Close" or "Destroy" with a
     low timeout, though.  The LeaveCommand can be  handy  for  a
     tidy desktop. Experiment with:

          Module FvwmAuto 0 Nop Lower
          Module FvwmAuto 0 Nop Iconify

AUTHOR
     FvwmAuto just appeared one day, nobody knows how.
     FvwmAuto was simply rewritten 09/96, nobody knows by whom.

have fun, 
albrecht
-- 
You've finished playing hangman, you've cast the fateful dice
  Advise, advise, advise me, this shroud will not suffice. -- Marillion
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].