Subject: Little Imake Fix

From: "C. Randolph Philipp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 18:38:55 -0400

I spotted this problem when I was compiling fvwm on a Solaris 2.5
box (it was the first window manager I compiled after finishing
X11R6.1, aren't you proud of me?).  Anyways, here is the little patch
to Fvwm.tmpl.  BTW, I am not on the list, so send me some direct
e-mail if you have a question.
362c362
< 	$(CC) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) 
$(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
---
> 	$(CCLINK) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) $(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
387c387
< 	$(CC) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) 
$(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
---
> 	$(CCLINK) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) $(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C. Randolph Philipp				National Geodetic Survey
[email-masked]			assert(*this!=opinionof(NGS));
------------------------------------------------------------------------------