Subject: LEFT_MENUS

From: [email-masked] (Albrecht Kadlec)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 96 12:37:42 +0200

I tried the leftmenus
(#define LEFT_MENUS im menus.c)

menus pop up left, if you hit the triange first.
If you have larger icons in the menu, and you point the mouse _below_ the
triangle, menus still pop up right.

Also, it looks somewhat strange, that the right side of the left menu is
flush with the left side of the previous menu.
If the menu has enough space on the right side, it overlaps about a quarter
to a half of the original window, which look _much_ better.
(The amount of overlap depends on mouse pos, the menu is apparently
centered around mouse position, when opened)

I'd like to have the following changes to the triangles in menus: 
	left, if there's not much (1/2 the new popup or simply guess)
		space on the right.
	centered vertically (i.e: at the same height as the text)

which oneof the patches out there comes closest ?

albrecht
-- 
Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think. Oh by the way,
   which one's Pink?						-- Pink Floyd
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].