Subject: tbp6 patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 15:04:45 -0400

Hi Chuck,

tbp6 is a minor update.  It lets you add title-style flags
without respecifying the entire title-style 
(e.g. 'titlestle inactive (-- left)'), and makes one of the error
messages a clearer.  tbp6 still has nothing to do with the 
border textures yet (I want to keep that "separate.")

I also stuck a tbp5-tbp6 context diff on there as well so if you
attempt to merge it in it should pretty easy.  The size of this diff
is mainly constituent of a reindentation.  The actual changes are
small.

Both updates are at the normal location.

-- 
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].