Subject: Patch Update

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:03:05 -0400

The third iteration (tbp5c) of the texture patch is at my page, and
the changes from the last one are that NeverHandles has been renamed
HiddenHandles (suggestion from Steve Blake), and a window close
speedup (upon window destruction, background doesn't flash texture
anymore).

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_title_picture.html#patches

Enjoy,
Andy

-- 
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].